Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] plan is failing, every step they take exposes their plan, and the people see it. The economy is a lot worse than anyone realizes, the country is most likely in a deep recession heading towards a depression. The people are getting it, the system doesn’t work and the people are about to see a new system born out of the ashes. The [DS] believes they are putting Trump on trial, but in reality this is their trial. It’s a trial on how they cheated in the election and over threw the US government. The patriots are putting the [DS] on trial for the world to see. Their entire system is about to come crashing down, this is why they are preparing the riots and war, but this won’t work in the end. Trump and the military are in complete control of the situation.
- Unemployment in Italy grew unexpectedly to reach 7.6% in July after six consecutive months of decline, preliminary official data showed on Thursday.
- Some 73,000 jobs were lost during the month, Istat reported, noting that the unemployment rate grew for the first time since February.
Great Depression vs Silent Depression 🚨🚨🚨
Comparing costs of homes, cars, rent and income between 1930 and 2023.
These numbers are incredible.
What went wrong?
🔊 … sound on pic.twitter.com/TneVTHEUVC
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 3, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
An overwhelming majority of American voters still consider inflation a serious problem and expect it to be a key issue in next year’s election.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 3, 2023
- The former president was spotted strolling down Main Street as he made his way to BookHampton.
- No one noticed Bill Clinton.
- In fact, a passerby bumped into Clinton as she tried to walk past him. He was in her way.
We need more of this! https://t.co/o8yny1l36o
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) September 3, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- A former CIA agent who signed the infamous open letter that smeared the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation later tried to conceal her role at Twitter, according to newly unearthed emails.
- Via the Twitter Files, Substack journalist Texas Lindsay found an email from Nada Bakos, formerly a counter-terrorism agent at the CIA, telling her superiors that she had locked down her LinkedIn and Twitter after the New York Post published a photo of her and other former intelligence officials who had signed the letter.
- Bakos is one of many former intelligence officials who were working at the same social media platforms that censored the laptop story. It is now an uncontested fact that the major social media platforms are in part moderated by members of the American intelligence community — an arm of the deep state watching over all of our online communications.
- Bakos was no different. As recently as March 2022, she was a director for Policy enforcement at Twitter (now renamed as X), giving her direct authority over how the platform’s content moderation policies are implemented.
- Via Texas Lindsay:
Nada Bakos is a former CIA Agent known for her work targeting terrorists post 9/11, in which she worked under Former CIA Deputy Dir. Mike Morrell, who was appointed to serve during the Obama administration. Morrell has since been revealed as the author of the now infamous letter signed by dozens of former Intelligence officials who aimed to mislead the public into believing the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.
With the possibility of an impeachment inquiry into the Biden bribery operation, which would give the @JudiciaryGOP subpoena power for the unredacted private emails, it would open a massive can of worms that would tie to the rest of the Hussein regime.
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) September 2, 2023
- Lynch has been talking about the infamous tarmac meeting with Slick Willie where she was offered RBG’s SCOTUS seat if she made Hillary’s unclassified email “matter” go away, after which Comey obliged. Anyone seen or heard from Loretta Lynch lately? “Re_read drops re: private emails re: convicting HRC = convicting themselves. Why did the entire Hussein admin use private emails? ES is KEY.”
TAKE A LISTEN
By a 2-to-1 margin, voters believe controlling the U.S. border is more important than helping Ukraine fight Russia.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 3, 2023
Congressional summer vacation is almost over and Politico reports House GOP “doesn’t have the votes to impeach DHS Secretary Mayorkas”
Our country is being invaded and Republicans won’t fight to protect our border and #EndHumanTrafficking?!
Hold Mayorkas accountable – Impeach! pic.twitter.com/yH5eoWhE1a
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) September 2, 2023
- The Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force is a national network of 61 coordinated task forces made up of over 5,400 federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies “dedicated to investigating, prosecuting and developing effective responses to internet crimes against children,” according to the program’s website.
- Funding for the DOJ program has been reduced by President Joe Biden’s administration.
- In 2022, the first full fiscal year under Biden, the Internet Crimes Against Children program budget was cut nearly $3.5 million, from $34.68 million to $31.2 million.
- This is in spite of the sharply rising incidence of child sexual abuse and exploitation found on social media sites.
- Following Jeffrey Epstein‘s death, JPMorgan Chase reported more than $1 billion in ‘suspicious’ transaction for the sex predator over 16 years, a lawyer for the US Virgin Islands has claimed in court.
- Mimi Liu, a lawyer for the territory, said at a hearing on Thursday in Manhattan federal court that JPMorgan flagged the transactions as suspicious to the Treasury Department after Epstein’s 2019 death.
- ‘Epstein’s entire business with JPMorgan, and JPMorgan’s entire business with Epstein, was human trafficking,’ said Liu as she argued for a summary court judgement in favor of the plaintiffs.
- The territory is suing JPMorgan for at least $190 million, saying the bank ignored red flags about convicted sex offender Epstein because he was a wealthy and lucrative client from 1998 to 2013.
- In court, an attorney for the bank said JPMorgan had notified the Treasury Department about Epstein’s transactions several times before his death, including as early as 2002.
- Epstein had been a JPMorgan client from 1998 to 2013,
Former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, who had been accused of involvement in a pay-for-play bribery scheme and had ties to Jeffrey Epstein, passed away at 75.
Richardson faced scrutiny for receiving $50,000 in campaign contributions from Epstein during his gubernatorial… pic.twitter.com/hi9uNWx40I
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 2, 2023
- reelection campaigns in 2002 and 2006. However, the association between Richardson and Epstein went beyond financial donations, as they had a longstanding relationship.
- The former governor, who also held positions as DNC chairman and presidential candidate, in addition to serving as President Clinton’s Energy Secretary and UN Ambassador in the late ’90s, was reportedly a guest of honor at Jeffrey Epstein’s 8,000-acre Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico. His name was also included in Epstein’s “little black book” of contacts.
- One significant allegation against Richardson came from Virginia Giuffre, an underage victim of Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s trafficking operation. In a 2016 deposition, Giuffre claimed that Epstein and Maxwell forced her to engage in intimate relations with Governor Bill Richardson.
- The passing of Bill Richardson underscores the unresolved questions surrounding Epstein and Maxwell and their implications for the broader issue of child trafficking and blackmail involving powerful individuals, all while raising corruption concerns about the role of federal law enforcement who have never arrested a single client of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell’s child trafficking ring. Credit t0 @Lukewearechang for questioning Richardson about his reported attendance at the Bohemian Grove
- A verdict is expected in the next few weeks in a trial that will determine whether posting a Bible verse online is a crime.
- A report from Decision Magazine explained that the fight developed in Finland, where a legislator, Paivi Rasanen, was accused of “agitation against a minority group” by stating her biblical beliefs.
- In a trial, she was acquitted of the charges months ago, but prosecutors demanded that an appeals panel deliver to them a favorable decision in the case, insisting that she must be punished.
- This week, the Helsinki Court of Appeal finished a two-day hearing on the case that was triggered by her online statement about the Bible, as well as her part in creating a brochure that talks about the Bible.
- The Decision report explained, “In 2019, Räsänen—a medical doctor and mother of five—posted a tweet in which she asked the leadership of her church why they would sponsor the Helsinki Pride parade, and she attached a photo with verses from Romans 1. Years earlier in 2004, she had written a pamphlet on marriage and sexuality titled ‘Male and Female He Created Them.”’And during a radio program, she also upheld the biblical view of marriage and sexuality.”
- Police, not about the tolerate those beliefs, did an investigation that included interrogating her for 13 hours.
- A recent report from Europol warns that by 2026, as much as 90 percent of online content could be generated by artificial intelligence, raising concerns that the web might be even more jammed with useless garbage in a few short years than it is today.
- Futurism reports that a recent study by Europol suggests that by 2026, up to 90 percent of online content could be artificially generated. This staggering figure has sent ripples through various sectors, from journalism and art to technology and law enforcement. Synthetic media, which refers to content generated or manipulated using artificial intelligence, is not a new phenomenon. However, its rapid proliferation has raised eyebrows and concerns alike.
US Special Operations Command Will Deploy Argus AI Program to Scour Social Media for Disinformation, Misinformation and Malinformation, National Security Authority to Protect U.S. Internet from “Pain Points”
- Read Carefully – Eyes Wide Open:
- The US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) has contracted New York-based Accrete AI to deploy software that detects “real time” disinformation threats on social media.
- The company’s Argus anomaly detection AI software analyzes social media data, accurately capturing “emerging narratives” and generating intelligence reports for military forces to speedily neutralize disinformation threats.
- “Synthetic media, including AI-generated viral narratives, deep fakes, and other harmful social media-based applications of AI, pose a serious threat to US national security and civil society,” Accrete founder and CEO Prashant Bhuyan said.
- “Social media is widely recognized as an unregulated environment where adversaries routinely exploit reasoning vulnerabilities and manipulate behavior through the intentional spread of disinformation.
- “USSOCOM is at the tip of the spear in recognizing the critical need to identify and analytically predict social media narratives at an embryonic stage before those narratives evolve and gain traction. Accrete is proud to support USSOCOM’s mission.”
But wait… It gets worse
- Once the DoD funded system is created, the “Argus detection protocol” – the name given to the AI monitoring and control system, will then be made available to the public sector. “Enterprise Argus” is then the commercial product, created by the DoD, which allows the U.S. based tech sectors to deploy.
- The DoD cannot independently contract for the launch of an operation against a U.S. internet network, because of constitutional limits via The Posse Comitatus Act, which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States. However, the DoD can fund the creation of the system under the auspices of national defense, and then allow the private sector to launch for the same intents and purposes. See how that works?
- The New York City police department plans to pilot the unmanned aircrafts over large gatherings in an effort to enhance security over Labor Day weekend
- What to Know
- Those attending outdoor parties or barbecues in New York City this weekend may notice an uninvited guest looming over their festivities: a police surveillance drone.
- The New York City police department plans to pilot the unmanned aircrafts in response to complaints about large gatherings, including private events, over Labor Day weekend, officials announced Thursday.
- The plan drew immediate backlash from privacy and civil liberties advocates, raising questions about whether such drone use violated existing laws for police surveillance
- Former senior advisor for research and statistics for the U.S. Department of Justice, John R Lott Jr., claims the FBI has misreported how many armed citizens have stopped active shooters.
- Lott had the task of evaluating the FBI’s active shooting reports. He found the bureau had missed and misidentified cases regarding armed citizens stopping active shooters, Lott reported. The former senior advisor claims the correct rate of armed citizens stopping active shooters is almost eight times higher than the FBI’s claim of 14 of 302 from 2014-2022.
- “While the FBI claims that just 4.6% of active shootings were stopped by law-abiding citizens carrying guns, the percentage that I found was 35.7%. I am more confident that we have identified a higher share of recent cases, and our figure for 2022 was even higher — 41.3%,” Lott reported.
- “The CPRC’s numbers tell a different story: Out of 440 active shooter incidents from 2014 to 2022, an armed citizen stopped 157. We also found that the FBI had misidentified five cases, usually because the person who stopped the attack was incorrectly identified as a security guard.”
- Lott identified that a portion of the misreporting comes as a result of the FBI not differentiating between law-abiding citizens stopping attacks where guns are banned and where they are allowed.
- “In places where law-abiding citizens are allowed to carry firearms, the percentage of active shootings that were stopped is 51%. For 2022, that figure is a remarkable 63.5%.”
- Lott details he made the errors known to the FBI but was dismissed, according to Real Clear Politics.
83 churches were burned or vandalized in Canada as revenge for “mass graves” of Indigenous children
Turns out, the story was a hoax pic.twitter.com/MZy8jLUkuz
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) September 1, 2023
This is one of the main reasons the Deep State Globalists want to put my father in jail. They know if he is President that he will immediately put an end to their plans to start World War 3 with Russia over Ukraine. https://t.co/fP1fk4fM63
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 31, 2023
“Anyone who advocates an immediate ceasefire and peace talks is immediately condemned and branded a Russian spy, a Kremlin propagandist, a friend of Putin,” the minister said.
🚨 New FOIA Documents Obtained by @ICANdecide Show the CDC & FDA Ignored a U.S. Military Investigation Showing the Vaccines Were Failing as Early as Jan 2021
“Humetrix Cloud Services was contracted by the U.S. military to analyze vaccine data…Humetrix researchers found that the… pic.twitter.com/fPFBdMe6gK
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) September 3, 2023
- the proportion of total COVID-19 cases among the seniors was increasingly comprised of vaccinated people. The breakthrough cases started in January 2021, according to the data.
- For the week ending on July 31, 2021, post-vaccination COVID-19 cases represented 73 percent of the cases among people 65 and older…In the week ending on July 31, 2021, 63 percent of the COVID-19 hospitalizations in seniors were among the fully vaccinated. Humetrix shared the data with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in August 2021.
- The CDC, FDA, and National Institutes of Health did not share the data with the public as they considered whether to clear and recommend COVID-19 vaccine boosters.”
An Inconvenient Truth. pic.twitter.com/opBSAXzeYM
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) September 2, 2023
- This is beyond stupid. What’s next? Blaming purse manufacturers for purses that are too easy to steal?
- And to top it off, an opinion writer at the New York Times is agreeing with Johnson on this.
- This is an actual column in the New York Times:
Kia and Hyundai Helped Enable a Crime Wave. They Should Pay for It.
It’s hard to believe this is real.
Another example of absurdity. Kia and Hyundai cars are easier to steal than others, so it’s *their fault* people are committing thousands of felonies. pic.twitter.com/C76arHle34
— Jay Caruso (@JayCaruso) September 1, 2023
The real criminals are the car manufacturers according to progressive Governors, Mayors, and DAs
The stupidity will continue until you elect better people https://t.co/WoWmAefu0d
— Sean Agnew (@seanagnew) September 1, 2023
Remember, this is being said in order to avoid prosecuting the people who are stealing cars.
The DOJ just gave a January 6th protestor a ten-year sentence for breaking a Capitol window.
Suspiciously, a masked man wearing an earpiece was also caught on video breaking a Capitol window but has never been added to the FBI's most wanted list, arrested, or charged.
In the… pic.twitter.com/FBMlFGp2y1
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 1, 2023
- In the video, the unidentified man, dressed like a government agent, encourages a journalist to break the window, saying, “Why don’t you guys open up the rest of it?” The journalist responds, “Because I think that would probably be illegal.” The masked man acknowledges the illegality by saying,
- “Well, I know,” but then suspiciously breaks the window himself. Shortly after realizing he is being recorded, the masked man quickly drops the window and violently shoves another man, awkwardly blaming him for breaking the window.
- As the DOJ sentences one Jan 6th protestor to ten years for breaking a Capitol window, the question arises: Why isn’t the FBI interested in identifying this masked man wearing an earpiece who was caught on video breaking a Capitol window?
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has gone from criminalizing court filings to committing crimes with respect to her own court filings
- Georgia law makes it unlawful to knowingly file a court document “knowing or having reason to know that such document is false or contains a materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation.” Ga. Code Ann. § 16-10-20.1(b)(1).
- DA Willis is well-aware of this law; she charged a number of Defendants – including Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and John Eastman – with a violation of that law for filing in a document that contained a “materially false statement in federal court.” And she just violated it this week.
- For background, Georgia law allows for a speedy trial demand in accordance with the Sixth Amendment, which provides that “the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial.” Two Defendants, Kenneth John Chesebro and Sidney Powell, have made that request pursuant to Georgia law.
- DA Willis responded to these speedy trial demands with an utterly false Motion to Advise to inform the Court and the Defendants of the “consequences” of their requests for a speedy trial. This Motion was a violation of § 16-10-20.1(b)(1). By no means are we making a stretch – the statutory violations are clear and obvious. DA Willis and her team invented legal theories and misled the Court about relevant caselaw that allegedly supported her position. Let us explain.
DA Willis made four main assertions in her Motion (quoted in full below):
- All of these statements are demonstrably false.
- the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report – the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has been hiding this report from the public for two years.
- University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.
- The report confirms that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines. In fact, the report reveals that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.
- Secretary of State Raffensperger hid this information from the public until now. Why is that?
- Here is a copy of the Halderman Report released this week.
- Halderman Report on Georgi… by Jim Hoft
Astonishingly, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who has been aware of our findings for two years, just announced that the state will not get around to installing Dominion’s security patches until after the 2024 Presidential election. 🤦https://t.co/bnPXoP6Xc2
— J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) June 14, 2023
- This was taken from a recent Raffensperger statement.
- Brad Raffensperger reportedly contradicted claims that former President Donald Trump insisted he violate his oath of office by fabricating enough votes to win the state.
- Since Raffensperger and others began saying that Trump pushed them to violate oaths, Trump and those who have listened to the tapes of the call have insisted that this was not true.
- Apparently now, Raffenspoerger himself has opened the door to disputing his own claims and may have provide Trump’s defense team ammunition in the upcoming case brought by Fani Willis.
Since Trumps trial is going to be streamed/televised, the people will be hearing that the [DS] cheated in the election, if this happens and he has irrefutable proof, will they not accept the results of the election, most likley, will they try to riot to distract, yes. So we are looking spring summer and war in fall
- George Soros’ son Alexander, the heir to the radical Soros empire, has given the gameplan away for his father’s massive “non-profit” network to unleash hell on Donald Trump for the 2024 election.
- In a recent article in Politico, the Soros son reveals how the Open Society Institute, one of the most influential radical organizations in the world, will be campaigning against the former president in the upcoming election.
George Soros' son, Alex Soros, just wrote in Politico that Open Societies Foundations will shift its focus to defeating Trump in 2024. Why?
He says a MAGA-style Republican victory "could, in the end, be worse for the EU than for the U.S… and undermine the progress achieved on…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 2, 2023
- on many fronts in response to the war in Ukraine.” Trump has promised to stop the killing and end the war. I guess to the globalist crowd peace in Eastern Europe is bad for “progress.” You do the math.
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
They can classified as domestic terrorist group -He can be declared an enemy of the State. -Americans involved with Soros can be charged with crimes up to sedition and terrorism. -Marital Law would be declared
10 U.S.C. §§ 331-335 (President may use the militia and Armed Forces to suppress insurrection and enforce federal
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Marine Corps Law 1834 gives President authority over Marines for any duties President sees fit.
As outlined in 10 U.S.C. § 5063 and as originally introduced under the National Security Act of 1947, three primary areas of responsibility for the Marine Corps are:Seizure or defense of advanced naval bases and other land operations to support naval campaigns;Development of tactics, technique, and equipment used by amphibious landing forces in coordination with the Army and Air Force; and Such other duties as the President or Department of Defense may direct.
Why is this important?
What is Mueller’s background? Military?
FY 2019 Defense Spending Bill
What if the House fails prior to majority change?
What vested auth does the Constitution grant a sitting President re: matters of NAT SEC?
Thank you, Mr. Soros.
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump’s victory).
11.3 – Podesta indicted
11.6 – Huma indicted
Manafort was placed into Trump’s camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D’s) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.
- Members of two so-called neo-Nazi groups, known as the “Blood Tribe” and the “Goyim Defense League,” were seen proudly displaying swastika flags during a march in Altamonte Springs, Florida.
- The event was documented by Brendan Gutenschwager, also known as @BGonTheScene, who captured footage of the rally.
- The video footage shows members of the ‘Blood Tribe’ and ‘Goyim Defense League’ marching while chanting “white power” and doing the Nazi salute. They proudly brandished flags adorned with swastikas, a symbol synonymous with hate and oppression.
At least the Feds read the reviews from their previous dismal performances.
Notice how all the brand-new, never-been-used flags were ironed flat before the curtain went up this time?
None of those unsightly, straight-from-the-package fold lines that detracted from other shows. https://t.co/GTBfoR71SY
— Cruadin (@cruadin) September 3, 2023
- Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes (D) said he does not have the ability to bar former President Donald Trump from running for president in his state Wednesday.
- “Now, the Arizona Supreme Court said that because there’s no statutory process in federal law to enforce Section 3 of the 14th amendment, you can’t enforce it,” Fontes said on “The Gaggle” podcast by The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com.
- “That’s what the Arizona Supreme Court said, so that’s the state of the law in Arizona. Now, do I agree with that? No, that’s stupid,” Fontes continued.
- Fontes said despite his dislike of what the Arizona Supreme Court has decided, he will still follow it because it is Arizona law.
Handy Legacy Media Translator Guide
no evidence = there's a huge pile of evidence
conspiracy theory = the stone cold truth
baseless claims = legitimate concerns
election denier = reasonably suspects election fraud
election denier fringe = majority (62%) of all likely voters pic.twitter.com/VquFcZ8N1M
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 2, 2023
President Trump brings up the 16 year plan to destroy America:
“This was not supposed to be the plan. The plan was that Hillary Clinton would win. That she would go in and she would, you know, do things that most people would not like to see done.”
They never thought she… pic.twitter.com/qE1v3yorFn
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) September 1, 2023
They never thought she would lose…
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan?
Antifa = Terrorist which will allow Potus to use PATRIOT Act detention for Military tribunals
If terrorist organization Antifa fears triggering martial law, this threat hanging over them can be used to silence them forever and remove them from public influence