Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people see clearly, those fake elites tell the people one thing and they do another, watch their actions not what they say. The economy is worse than it looks. The people of Argentina are now ready to remove the [CB]. The people know, it has begun and it will spread. The [DS] indicted Hunter to get out of the House subpoena, they also started the process to remove Biden from office, change of batter coming. The [DS] is now projecting what they are going to do, they released a film on how the country is going to have a communication blackout because of a cyber attack. Countermeasures are already in place and the emergency alert system has been tested. The [DS] will attack the US like they did in 2020 but this time it will be used against them. Trump says it’s time to liberate America from the [DS].
- Elitists at the UN Climate Summit in Dubai enjoyed delicious gourmet food including burgers and BBQ while telling Americans to eat less beef.
- The climate change zealots want to destroy the cattle and farming industry under the guise of reducing carbon emissions with a ‘net zero plan.’
- The ‘net zero plan’ will ultimately lead to famine.
- Apparently, it’s okay for the global elitists to enjoy meat while telling the rest of the world to reduce meat consumption.
According to the summit’s online portal, its food offerings include “juicy beef,” “slabs of succulent meat,” smoked wagyu burgers, Philly cheesesteaks and “melt-in-your-mouth BBQ” in addition to African street BBQ, fast casual Mexican fare and an Asian option that has a “touch of French flair.” The revelation comes as the U.N. faces criticism for preparing a first-of-its-kind report that is expected to be published at the summit and call for lower meat consumption.
- In late November, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed legislation that essentially bans fossil fuels in the state by the year 2040.
- This week, she posted a video of herself on Twitter/X, cooking in her kitchen, and she has a gas stove. What a shock.
- Rules for thee, but not for me!
- A tool which mimics the trading activity of Congress members has gained 21 percent in the past year, performing twice as well as the stock market average
- A separate tracker which follows trades by Nancy Pelosi reveals her investments have increased by 50 percent in the past 12 months
- In some instances, members of congress have bought into companies just days before their prices have boomed, earning them tens of thousands of dollars
- The numbers say we’re at the cliff
- Put simply, we’ve never recovered from the government lockdowns that began in 2020. The labor market shows, by at least five different measures, that we’re way below trend – an important thing to consider while everyone is so concerned about levels.
- Even after the lockdowns ended, millions of people never returned to the labor force. Before that, the trend of those categorized as “not in the labor force” had been trending down. Today, the gap is millions of people.
Likewise, we see similar sized gaps with the employment-to-population ratio, the employment level from the household survey, and the number of nonfarm payrolls from the establishment survey.
- And we’ve also seen a boon in government jobs, which, although unsustainable, is goosing the headline jobs numbers. Once again, a little context goes a long way here in interpreting the data more accurately.
- We’ve never really recovered from 2020 and 2021. We already had two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth in 2022 (used to be called a recession).
- And the last GDP report pulled a huge amount of growth forward from next year through inventory buildup. GDI has fallen behind GDP at rates never seen before.
- In short, the economy is not rip-roaring along like it was in 2019.
President Milei goes straight to the point:
"Argentina has no money"
He blames socialist policies and says the only way to solve 15,000% inflation is to slash the government. pic.twitter.com/u0DHfWGjiv
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 10, 2023
Protesters gather to rally for the shut down of Argentina’s central bank
The inauguration of President Javier Milei is today 🔥
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) December 10, 2023
- Banks filed Suspicious Activity Reports, known as SARS in the industry, at least six times, flagging “about $12 million in transactions over several years,” Sen. Ron Johnson said on “Just the News, No Noise.”
- Later in the interview, Johnson said that the $12 million figure was an estimate, and might include some double counting.
he said the SARS flagged Joe Biden’s Delaware address, where he allowed his son to stay and through which at least some of that money reportedly flowed.
- “There’d be so much activity coming into his address, in this case, Hunter Biden’s businesses, that he obviously would have to be aware,” Johnson said of Joe Biden during the interview.
- U.S. District Court Judge Mark Scarsi, assigned randomly to oversee the federal case initiated by Special Counsel Davis Weiss against President Joe Biden’s son, holds jurisdiction in the Central District of California and was nominated Donald Trump.
- Appointed to the federal bench in 2020 by then-President Donald Trump, Scarsi’s oversight extends to cases in Los Angeles, as reported by NBC on Friday.
Diane Feinstein voted for Mark Scarsi.
She knew he was a perfect choice.
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) December 8, 2023
- Scarsi will now preside over the case accusing Hunter Biden of purposefully neglecting tax liabilities while allegedly spending funds on various expenditures, including extravagant parties and other commodities.
The steps taken by Hunter to evade taxes are impressive, but not nearly as impressive as the efforts of the Justice Department to evade any reference to his father. In that sense, the indictment itself is a marvel of evasion.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) December 9, 2023
- House Republicans released the text of a resolution authorizing an impeachment inquiry Thursday, the same day special counsel David Weiss secured the indictment of Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, for failing to pay over $1 million in taxes from 2016 to 2019. “I think it would be unfair to vote Articles of Impeachment because there’s no evidence there, but I think the House has an appropriate oversight function,” Christie, who is running for president, told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell.
- Source: dailycaller.com
The timing of the Hunter Biden tax indictment is one more sign that the deep state is planning to sideline Biden & pick a new puppet for 2024, all the while using this indictment as a perfect fig leaf to claim that the Trump prosecutions aren’t politically motivated. Kills two…
— Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) December 8, 2023
- birds with one stone.
- President Joe Biden’s request for $106 billion in emergency military aid to Ukraine and Israel includes a hidden magnet for more migration that would expose American communities to more poverty, drugs, and terror threats, say Republican senators.
- “When we looked at this emergency supplemental … [we found it] continues to facilitate the mass migration that we see across our border,” Sen. Katie Britt (R-AL) told a December 7 press conference. “It was yet more of a magnet to draw more and more people here!”
Giving the Biden Admin more money to fuel its disastrous open-borders resettlement operation is insanity.
— Senator Bill Hagerty (@SenatorHagerty) October 20, 2023
Remember back when all Trump wanted was $10 billion for a wall and BOTH parties in Congress stalled it (Speaker Paul Ryan) and complained that we couldn't afford it?
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 10, 2023
- New Mexico authorities have uncovered a series of communications among sex predators operating within the state, utilizing the seemingly innocuous term “PIZZA” as a code word to obscure their illicit activities.
- The lawsuit, filed on Thursday, represents a bold effort to curb the exploitation of children on social media platforms.
- During the past several months, the New Mexico Attorney General’s Office launched an undercover operation posing as minors under 14 on Meta’s platforms. This sting operation led to disturbing findings, where it was discovered that:
- Proactively served and directed to underage users a stream of egregious, sexually explicit images — even when the child has expressed no interest in this content.
- Enabled dozens of adults to find, contact, and press children into providing sexually explicit pictures of themselves or participate in pornographic videos.
- Recommended that the children join unmoderated Facebook groups devoted to facilitating commercial sex.
- Allowed Facebook and Instagram users to find, share, and sell an enormous volume of child pornography.
- Allowed a fictitious mother to offer her 13-year-old daughter for sale to sex traffickers and to create a professional page to allow her daughter to share revenue from advertising.
- The Attorney General’s office has released selectively redacted graphic content from their investigation, showing only those parts necessary to convey the seriousness of the situation while ensuring that the privacy and dignity of victims are fully respected.
More from the filed complaints:
“The Instagram seller below incorporates an image of a young girl serving a cheese pizza and advertises “small girls, small boys . . .3 years to 12 years girl’s . . .anal sex.””
“After two unsuccessful attempts at opening a Facebook account as a 13-year-old, a fictional user with the account name BobbiFun13 successfully opened an account on Instagram. She began looking for content on Instagram, and her search for ‘cute girls’ returned sexual images.”
“BobbiFun13 was able to follow accounts that signaled connections to child pornography, with ‘pizza’ seller or links, ‘little-girls,’ or ‘young_girl_sell’ in their names. She also was promptly followed by a similar set of sexually themed groups, including cpsell2, trusted_pizza_seller, all_new_kids_link, and i_can_make_women_orgsm.”
“Taya also conducted a search for ‘chicken soup,’ which is widely understood, because of its initials, to signify ‘child sex.’” She was pointed to this account, which invites the user to “Follow if you like little things”—a reference to sexual interest in children—with cheese pizza emojis for child pornography. The account invites contact “for trade” (or trade in child sexual images) and then shows pictures of young girls in bra tops.”
- Musk’s Pizzagate tweets had an astonishing effect, according to a new paper from researchers at Montclair State University in New Jersey. The academics charted a more-than 9,500 percent increase in Pizzagate traffic on X (formerly Twitter) in November compared to the previous month.
- Pizzagate is the baseless, QAnon-adjacent conspiracy theory that a nefarious network of powerful pedophiles used the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza parlor to traffic abducted children. This online fever dream was birthed by conspiracists who purported to decode hidden messages in hacked emails of former “Clinton 2016” campaign chair John Podesta. In Dec. 2016, a North Carolina man armed with an AR-15 stormed the parlor, Comet Ping Pong, seeking to “liberate” children from the restaurant’s “dungeon.” (The pizza joint doesn’t even have a basement.) Remarkably no one was hurt.
Why does Bob Eager advertise on Meta, but boycott 𝕏? Real question. https://t.co/hOhUca4LFp
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 8, 2023
- Biden continued his war on the Second Amendment.
- “The Second Amendment didn’t say you can own any gun, you can own any weapon. You couldn’t own a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed,” Biden said.
The cannon argument has been repeatedly debunked.
According to historians, there is not one example of a law banning private ownership of cannons.
Biden got four Pinocchio’s by Washington Post fact-checkers for his lie about cannon ownership.
- A three-judge panel has blocked major parts of New York state’s anti-gun law while allowing the state to create “sensitive sites” that limit where legal gun owners can carry.
- the panel’s 261-page decision gave its thumbs-down to the state’s attempt to bar gun owners from carrying guns into churches, synagogues and other places of worship.
- The ruling noted that its decision is not likely to be the last word as litigation continues that could include appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court. The ruling notes that it was focused on a request by Gun Owners of America and other plaintiffs for a preliminary injunction to block the law, not a review of the law itself.
- Likewise, the ruling said so-called sensitive sites such as schools, hospitals and mass transit can be gun-free zones.
- But the law’s ban on carrying guns in privately owned places open to the public was tossed out. The provision would have covered stores, restaurants and other places in which a gun owner would only have been allowed to bring in his or her gun if a sign was posted saying it was OK to do so.
- “No matter how expansively we analogize, we do not see how a tradition of prohibiting illegal hunting on private lands supports prohibiting the lawful carriage of firearms for self-defense on private property open the public,” the 261-page decision said, rejecting a state claim that laws banning hunting on land someone else owned applied in this case.
- Erich Pratt, Senior Vice President, of Gun Owners of America, issued a statement on the website of Gun Owners of America saying, “Governor Hochul and her cabal in Albany never seem to get the message, and in turn, GOA is proud to have played a major role in rebuking her unconstitutional law. Nevertheless, this was not a total victory, and we will continue the fight until this entire law is sent to the bowels of history where it belongs.”
- Artillery rounds, that were already being delivered ‘hand-to-mouth’ for quite some time – arriving and immediately dispatched for use – are now simply lacking.
- Admiral Kirby alerted public opinion a few weeks ago that the US was ‘getting to the end of its rope’ when it came to military supplies to Ukraine. And he wasn’t exaggerating.
- The unprecedented levels of military aid from the US have dramatically been reduced, with the risk of stopping altogether.
- the Biden regime recently announced additional U.S. security assistance for Ukraine.
- This latest package, valued at $175 million, is aimed at supporting Ukraine in its ongoing defense against Russian aggression. The assistance includes a variety of military equipment and support, such as air defense munitions, artillery ammunition, and anti-armor missiles.
- With limited resources available, the Biden regime has signaled that without further action from Congress, this could be one of the last security assistance packages provided to Ukraine.
According to the press release:
- The US says it is in talks with regional allies to establish a joint naval task force to protect commercial vessels traversing the Red Sea, following several attacks on commercial ships and even the hijacking of one Israeli-linked ship.
- The White House has said it’s in “active conversations” with allies about setting up such escorts. “We are in talks with other countries about a maritime task force of sorts involving the ships from partner nations alongside the United States in ensuring safe passage,” US national security advisor Jake Sullivan said earlier this week.
- The US position is that even though Houthi rebels out of Yemen had “their finger on the trigger” – also after declaring war on Israel – it remains that the Shia Muslim group’s Iranian sponsors are ultimately responsible.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 9, 2023
Good, Harvard and MIT should be next.
The rot of antisemitism runs deep in the leadership at our universities because too many of these schools don't hire people based on merit, they hire them based on their commitment to radical leftist/anti-Israel orthodoxy. https://t.co/7cHiGf7dgl
— Bernie Moreno (@berniemoreno) December 9, 2023
“It’s going to look bad for us”
At a pro-Palestine protest in New Haven, Conn., a demonstrator climbed on a Hanukkah menorah light structure. Others tell him to climb down because it would cause bad optics. pic.twitter.com/sLkMmXmzKu
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) December 10, 2023
It is so sad watching Europe just surrender like this.
So many once great countries and cultures are just giving up and willingly letting themselves be conquered.
There are some people in these countries resisting. But for the most part, the majority of the natives in these… https://t.co/RskJHJMh7Q
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 9, 2023
- David Sacks is one of the hosts of the ‘All-In’ podcast. He is Jewish and a conservative.
- During a recent episode, he predicted that American Jews, who have long-been part of the Democrat coalition, are going to start shifting to Republicans due to the shocking anti-Semitism we have seen from the left in recent weeks.
- Sacks makes a very logical case about this.
- Partial transcript via Real Clear Politics:
- DAVID SACKS: What you’re gonna see in the wake of this is that a lot of Jewish people are realizing that they don’t have a home on the left anymore. That blacks in America had suffered from racism, Jews around the world felt like they had suffered from anti-Semitism, and they basically believed that all races should be treated equally, we should have individual rights, and basically, they were advocating for color-blind treatment of all people.So I think Jews, historically, have wanted to be on the left for that reason. But I think what’s happened over the last few decades is that the civil rights movement, in particular, and the left have moved to this woke ideology where it’s no longer about colorblindness. It’s more about identity groups.
- Dr. Mandy Cohen, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, issued a new notice for the COVID “Pirola” strain and advised people experiencing symptoms to cover up. Respiratory viruses commonly cause illness such as flu, COVID-19, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), especially in the fall and winter. There are actions you can take to protect yourself and others. Learn about how to reduce your risk of getting sick from these viruses, and if they are spreading in your community,” the CDC stated.
The CDC issued an updated COVID alert on Friday.
- “To protect yourself this holiday season, take the steps that we do every year to protect ourselves. Get your updated Covid and flu vaccines and your RSV vaccine if you’re over 60,” she added.
- Mandy Cohen, of course, urged people to wear masks.
- “And use additional layers of protection like avoiding people who are sick. Washing your hands, improving ventilation, and wearing a mask,” she said.
- Most importantly, protect yourself from government propaganda. Always have a skeptical mind, do your own research, and think for yourself.
- The GOP-controlled Committee on House Administration’s Subcommittee on Oversight has established a Rumble channel and released the second batch of security video from Jan. 6 at the U.S. Capitol.
- Polls continue to show Donald Trump with a massive lead over his competition for the Republican presidential nomination. Yet, many of his opponents continue to hold their fire against the former president. They may be doing so in hopes of eliminating all their non-Trump competition before taking on Trump himself.
- This is very different from where we were at this point in the 2016 cycle. Trump was getting somewhere around 25% to 30% of the GOP vote nationally.
- Gov. Hobbs, a Democrat, publicly released her scathing letter to Biden on Friday
- She demands half a billion in reimbursement for the ‘failure to secure our border’
- CBP closed Arizona’s Lukeville port of entry as illegal crossings hit one-day high
- Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, has accused President Joe Biden of failing to secure the southern border, and is seeking half a billion dollars in federal reimbursement for the state’s spending on the crisis.
- In a letter on Friday, which Hobbs released publicly, the governor requested more than $512 million in federal funds to reimburse state spending on migrant transport, drug interdiction, and law enforcement ‘due to the federal government’s failure to secure our border.’
- It comes after Customs and Border Protection encounters with migrants at the southern border reportedly hit a one-day high of 12,000 on Tuesday, including more than 10,200 who were detained illegally entering the US from Mexico between ports of entry.
- This money is going towards the border, they will use the money for the election, just like with covid.
- California has received 6 billion for the high speed train, this is going to the election, soon they will ask for money for the border security.
- Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) has asserted that she possesses unequivocal proof that city officials are actively working to enable illegal immigrants to get registered to vote.
- Malliotakis submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) to access the agreement between New York City and Homes for the Homeless, which manages the migrant facility on Staten Island.
- Homes for the Homeless (HFH) is a nonprofit organization tasked with erecting emergency shelters for migrants amidst a deepening border crisis. Within this contract’s appendix, the Representative spotted language that seemed to instruct the nonprofit to supply voter registration paperwork to the shelters’ migrant residents.
- During a press briefing in Staten Island, Malliotakis announced that she had acquired a portion of a contract between New York City’s Department of Social Services and Homes for the Homeless.
- She found that it obligates contractors of migrant shelters to hand out voter registration cards, help migrants in registering to vote, and circulate campaign materials within the shelter premises.
🚨 NEWS: My office has uncovered #NYC's secret scheme to potentially register tens of thousands of migrants to vote in our elections. Take a look at this contract between @HFH_NYC, the "non-profit" that kicked out seniors to house migrants, & the City of New York ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/Hr1Vzx17fw
— Office of Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (@RepMalliotakis) December 3, 2023
Distribution of Voter Registration Forms
In accordance with Charter § 1057-a, the Contractor, if a contractor having regular contact with the public in the daily administration of its business under this Agreement, hereby agrees as follows:
(1) The Contractor shall provide and distribute voter registration forms to all persons together with written applications for services, renewal or recertification for services and change of address relating to such services. Such voter registration forms shall be provided to the Contractor by the City. The Contractor should be prepared to provide forms written in Spanish or Chinese, and shall obtain a sufficient supply of such forms from the City.
(2) The Contractor shall also include a voter registration form with any Contractor communication sent through the United States mail for the purpose of supplying clients with application, renewal or recertification for services and change of address relating to such services materials. If forms written in Spanish or Chinese are not provided in such mailing, the Contractor shall provide such forms upon request.
(3) The Contractor shall, subject to approval by the Department, incorporate an opportunity to request a voter registration application into any application for services, renewal or recertification for services and change of address relating to such services provided on computer terminals, the World Wide Web or the Internet. Any person indicating that they wish to be sent a voter registration form, via computer terminals, the World Wide Web or the Internet shall be sent such a form by the Contractor or be directed, in a manner subject to approval by the Department, to a bank on that system where such a form may be downloaded.
(4) The Contractor shall, at the earliest practicable or next regularly scheduled printing of its own forms, subject to approval by the Department, physically incorporate the voter registration forms with its own application forms in a manner that permits the voter registration portion to be detached therefrom. Until such time when the Contractor amends its form, the Contractor should affix or include a postage paid New York City Board of Elections voter registration form to or with its application, renewal, recertification and change of address forms.
(5) The Contractor shall prominently display in its public office, subject to approval by the Department, promotional materials designed and approved by the New York City or New York State Board of Elections.
(6) For the purposes of Part A of this article, the word “contractor” shall be deemed to include subcontractors having regular contract with the public in the daily administration of their business.
(7) The provisions of Part A of this article shall not apply to services that must be provided to prevent actual or potential danger to life, health or safety of any individual or of the public.
Assistance in Completing Forms
In accordance with Charter § 1057-a, the Contractor hereby agrees as follows:
(1) In the event the Department provides assistance in completing distributed voter registration forms, the Contractor shall also provide such assistance, in the manner and to the extent specified by the Department.
(2) In the event the Department receives and transmits completed registration forms from applicants who wish to have the forms transmitted to the New York City Board of Elections, the Contractor shall similarly provide such service, in the manner and to the extent specified by the Department.
(3) If, in connection with the provision of services under this Agreement, the Contractor intends to provide assistance in completing distributed voter registration forms or to receive and transmit completed registration forms from applicants who wish to have the forms transmitted to the New York City Board of Elections, the Contractor shall do so only by prior arrangement with the Department.
(4) The provision of Part B services by the Contractor may be subject to Department protocols, including one on confidentiality.
- Despite these accusations, officials from NYC’s Department of Social Services have rebutted Malliotakis’s claims. According to them, the incriminated contract section strictly pertains to “eligible clients” who are U.S. citizens within shelter housing.
- “These allegations are both incorrect and unfounded. DHS has a legal mandate to insert voter registration-related language in shelter contracts, which is applicable solely to citizens who are eligible. This does not extend to asylum seekers housed in shelters,” a spokesperson told FOX News.
The right to vote is a sacred right given only to U.S. citizens, & certainly not to those who crossed our border illegally & came to NYC last month. After we sued, a judge ruled noncitizen voting unconstitutional & @NYCMayor must respect the decision! https://t.co/oDYxvEiVOC
— Office of Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (@RepMalliotakis) December 3, 2023
- Washington D.C. officials have been compelled to comply with legal threats from a judicial watchdog and is now purging its voter rolls of over 100,000 ineligible names.
- “We sent notice letters to election officials in the District of Columbia, California, and Illinois, notifying them of evident violations of the National Voter Registration Act(NVRA) of 1993, based on their failure to remove inactive voters from their registration rolls,” Judicial Watch announced on Friday.
- “In response to our inquiries, Washington, DC, officials admitted that they had not complied with the NVRA, promptly removed 65,544 outdated names from the voting rolls, promised to remove 37,962 more, and designated another 73,522 registrations as ‘inactive’,” the announcement noted.
- The notice letter sent to the District of Columbia noted that it had remove “zero voter registrations in the last two-year reporting period” for “failing to respond to an address confirmation notice” for “failing to vote in two consecutive general federal elections.”
- DC flatly admitted in correspondence with Judicial Watch that it was failing to remove registrations as required by the NVRA, citing data conversion, staffing, and other issues
- DC’s total registration rate—its total number of registrations divided by the most recent census estimates of its citizen voting-age population—is greater than 131%
If God forbid, there is a terrorist attack in America, the Biden Administration is entirely to blame bc of the border!!!
With over 1.8 MILLION got aways in America, there ARE TERRORISTS HERE.
We don’t know how many, who they are, or where they are.
God help us. 🙏
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 9, 2023
- I suspect that Barack Obama consciously chose not to allow the world to see his full communist, socialist, leftist leanings while he was still POTUS. And so I fear that many have become convinced that he is a real American.
They knew all along.
Expand your thinking.
Why did the USSS codename Hussein ‘Renegade’?
A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
Who does the USSS currently protect?
Why is this relevant?
We fight together.
Barack Obama was just heavily involved in pushing a movie about a technological blackout that no one could avoid and a subsequent coup that pushed "disinformation" onto the people after taking control of said technology.
Does that sound like a storm-like setting to you?
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) December 10, 2023
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
Q Clearance Patriot
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?
Joe Biden once again skipped the Army/Navy game today. He has yet to attend since being installed as the illegitimate POTUS.
President Trump attended this traditional game in 2016, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
I miss having a President who cares about our armed forces.
Soon 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/QqZmkwHIHk
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) December 10, 2023
“All things are possible for those who dare to believe. The best is yet to come!”
Amen and Hallelujah!
Today’s Army – Navy Game
Final result: America WINS pic.twitter.com/NZ9xO9xo3t
— Caroline Kane for Congress (@CarolineKaneTX) December 10, 2023
December 9, 2023
“Now it’s happening! It’s happening!
Now the time is here. We’re gonna do it right and we’re gonna find out what happened then but more importantly, we are going to take our country to new levels. Levels that nobody would have thought possible.” 🇺🇸… pic.twitter.com/x772QSADw8
— Rev (@Rev1621) December 10, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
TRUMP: "I'm running to liberate America….This campaign is a righteous crusade to rescue our nation from a very corrupt political class."pic.twitter.com/uFhFR0cEWC
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) December 10, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN