Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are feeling the inflation, the percentage might say one thing, but people can feel it when they go to the store. The inflation expansion act is going to bring down the [CB] system. The [DS] fell right into the trap. The [DS] is now planning and acting out of fear and panic. The agenda for cheating in the midterms is not going to work, they [DS] needed to change tactics and thats what they are doing. They took the bait and shifted the narrative. The Pit exposed CCP, they interfered in the US elections. Thats what this is all about, the overthrow of the US government. The [DS] is headed right into the storm.
- While the annual pace of inflation in the United States eased slightly in July, a deeper dive into the numbers reveals that some of the categories that hit everyday Americans especially hard in the pocketbook have soared, with the price of groceries jumping to the highest level since 1979.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported on Aug. 10 that the headline pace of inflation, as reflected in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) ticked down from a recent peak of 9.1 percent in June to 8.5 percent in July.
- Some of the sharpest year-over-year jumps in food purchased for consumption at home include flour (+22.7 percent), chicken (+17.6 percent), milk (+15.6 percent), bread (+13.7 percent), and eggs (+38 percent).
- And even though the overall month-over-month CPI index growth came in at 0.0 percent, the vast majority of food-at-home items that make up the index also saw month-over-month increases, including potatoes (+4.6 percent), coffee (+2.7 percent), peanut butter (+3.5 percent), chicken (+1.4 percent), and eggs (+4.3 percent).
Inflation Corruption Act includes:
– $284 Billion Obamacare BAILOUT
– $4OO Billion in Green New Deal GIVEAWAYS
– $80 Billion for the IRS to target you and your family
– Over $100 Billion in NEW DEBT.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 14, 2022
- Democrats in Congress should strongly VOTE AGAINST THE BIGGEST GREEN NEW FAKE DEAL BILL IN HISTORY, which is about to be rammed down the throats of Americans. Those Dems voting against this massive tax hike will be legends – actually be able to win again. Should be called the Inflation Expansion Act. Adds 87,000 gun carrying IRS Agents to cajole and harass you and your family. Call your Democrat Congressmen & women – tell them NOT to vote for this killer. Republicans are 100% against!
- Cheney’s net worth has exploded by 600 percent while serving in office, as she started with an estimated worth of $7 million and her current net worth estimation has her clocking in upwards of $44 million.
this seemed too insane even for left-wing climate scientists so I read the study summary. the authors don't blame climate change for children getting fatter, but that fat children may have a harder time dealing with climate change because fat people don't do as well in the heat https://t.co/CSez8mstek
— Joe Gabriel Simonson (@SaysSimonson) August 13, 2022
- Don’t know if you ever saw this. What is happening and documented in Australia.
- On July 15, the CDC quietly modified its website, removing the section that suggested mRNA and spike protein do not last in human bodies.
- Under this topic, it stated that “our cells break down mRNA from these vaccines and get rid of it within a few days after vaccination.”
- “Scientists estimate that the spike protein, like other proteins our bodies create, may stay in the body up to a few weeks,” it continued. The CDC’s decision to hide this information about mRNA and spike proteins from the public is still an open question.
Below is the updated information on the CDC website:
Research conducted by a third party and linked to the CDC at the bottom of this page reveals the following:
How long mRNA lasts in the body
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work by introducing mRNA (messenger RNA) into your muscle cells. The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days). The cell breaks the mRNA up into small harmless pieces. mRNA is very fragile; that’s one reason why mRNA vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures.
How long spike proteins last in the body
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This “learning the enemy” process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.
When you click on the link, a popup notification will appear that says, “CDC cannot attest to the accuracy of a non-federal website.”
- “However, a peer-reviewed study by researchers at Stanford University finds that the spike protein created by the COVID vaccines remains in the body much longer than believed and at levels higher than those of severely ill COVID-19 patients,” Clark County Today reported.
- “Dr. Robert Malone, the key developer of the mRNA technology in the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, said the findings were “buried” in the study, which was published by the journal Cell. He described the results as a potential “health public policy nightmare” in an analysis on his Substack page,” the outlet added.
- A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine and conducted in Israel found that the immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.
- “These findings indicate that immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine,” the study concluded.
- And according to a study published by CDC in February this year, the Covid booster mRNA vaccine effectiveness wanes after 4 months during the omicron period.
The CDC finally admitted that there is no logical reason to treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated people when both can readily get and spread the COVID virus.
From the CDC website.
- Source: .q13fox.com
Tools to counter the [DS] election fraud
Open source system
It must be open-source.
How close did we come to losing it?
What if she got in?
What if she got (3+) SC Justice(s)?
What if she got 300+ Judges?
What if rogue elements remained [+ more added] within FBI, CIA, NSA, State, DNI, WH, IRS, DHS, ICE, WHO, CDC, ……..?
What if our MIL remained financially starved?
What if [F]oreign backers continued to control America’s policies?
What if our borders remained open?
What if China was given the keys?
What if ………?
This is not about R vs D.
- Attorney General Merrik Garland announced the DOJ had filed a motion (available here) to unseal “the search warrant and property receipt” relating to the search of former President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate.
- Some observations.
- First, the alleged statutory violations. The property to be seized (allegedly) constituted “evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071, or 1519.” Let’s go through these statutes.
- 18 USC § 793 – also called the Espionage Act. This statute “prohibits communicating, transmitting, or delivering to any person not entitled to receive it ‘any document, writing, … or note relating to the national defense,’ or attempting to do so.”1
- 18 USC § 2071. This law prohibits the removal of “any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office. . .”
- 18 USC § 1519. This statute prohibits the destruction of “any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States.”
- As you can imagine, the press is happy to run with allegations that the former President violated the Espionage Act. You have to ask whether the intent is to damage Trump or to indict Trump.
- Second, the scope of the warrant (related to my first point discussing the statutes). A lot has been said about the removal of classified information. Yet the statutes prohibit the removal of other documents (or, in the case of Section 1519, the destruction of records) – not just those that are classified. I’ll add that 18 USC 2071, mentioned in the search warrant documents, does not require a record to be classified for prosecution to be successful. For example, that statute has been used to prosecute a court employee for stealing a sealed affidavit filed with a federal court.2
- Attachment B, which seeks both classified and unclassified documents, evidence of transmission of “national defense information or classified material,” and evidence relating to the alternation/destruction of “Presidential Records, or of any documents with classification markings”:
And looking at the “Receipt for Property,” the DOJ/FBI apparently seized items that were likely unclassified, such as two binders of photos.
- Third, what remains at issue is whether Trump can be charged with these violations. This isn’t a normal criminal case. Rather, it implicates this country’s foundational separations of powers, and whether Congress can limit the power of the Executive. Put it another way, can Congress criminalize declassification by a US President?I think not.
In 1987, the Supreme Court (again) made clear the President has constitutional power, as commander-in-chief, to classify and declassify. Regardless of any statute passed by Congress. Did AG Merrick Garland obtain an OLC opinion before ordering his illegal Trump raid? Why not?
- We don’t have the most important part of the warrant application: the affidavit in support prepared by an FBI agent. The affidavit would likely describe:
- The basis for believing that classified documents, including those relating to nuclear weapons, were at Mar-A-Lago;
- The history of the Trump classified documents investigation;
- The assertion of probable cause that Trump had committed a crime; and
- Information gathered through surveillance or through informants (most notably whoever told the FBI about the safe).
- Judicial Watch has asked that all warrant materials, including the affidavit, be unsealed “as expeditiously as possible.” The DOJ’s response to that issue is due on Monday, August 15.
- Garland also proclaimed yesterday that “the Department of Justice would speak through its court filings and its work.” Nobody believes that. Certainly Garland doesn’t. But he lies to the public anyway
- , it was leaked to the Washington Post that “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence.”
- what exactly are “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons”? Nobody knows, as the leaks structured to make the documents sound as scary as possible while keeping their true nature purposefully vague.
- “They had no idea what it was, and the list of possibilities was enormous. The category of ‘classified documents relating to nuclear weapons’ is so broad as to be meaningless.”
- Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer’s, or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close – said “ABSOLUTELY NOT.” Planting information anyone? Reminds me of a Christofer Steele Dossier!
- “The FBI seized boxes containing records covered by attorney-client privilege and potentially executive privilege during its raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, the Justice Department opposed Trump lawyers’ request for the appointment of an independent, special master to review the records,” the report stated.
- archivists, former chiefs of staff, former staff secretaries, which are the document librarians for every president — section 3.5 of the executive order I just mentioned, first by Bush, later by Obama, says ‘everybody has to follow this procedure, except the president and the vice president.’ The vice president and president may do anything. Now, each president may have their own orderly way of doing it. So they keep track of things. But the law is pretty clear on the executive order that the president and vice president have absolute authority.”
- Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged “attorney-client” material, and also “executive” privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken. By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken. Thank you!
- Attachment B shows the investigative scope to be both classified and unclassified documents, evidence of transmission of “national defense information or classified material,” and evidence relating to the alternation/destruction of “Presidential Records, or of any documents with classification markings.”
“*” indicates required fields
- Attachment B, subsection c, clearly states: “Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021.”
- This is a ‘chilling’ passage because it confirms without a doubt that the FBI was undertaking a fishing expedition.
Under "Attachment B" of the FBI raid document, Garland demanded the seizure of literally any record Trump ever saw, read, or created over the entire 4-year term of his presidency: "Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021."
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) August 12, 2022
- Whether the FBI raid was a mop-up job because the feds was terrified that Trump might reveal damning information about their unlawful operations, such as Crossfire Hurricane, remains to be seen. It is difficult to know at this stage who is setting a trap for whom.
- Kash Patel revealed in a Fox News interview some very interesting information involving the Government Services Administration or GSA.
- “Yeah, so the normal process, and I was the deputy, you know, there’s multiple occasions, but I think I was serving as Deputy Director of National Intelligence,” Patel replied. “If we needed to declassify through the normal chain of command for lower level employees, we’d have to go through a rigorous process to do that procedurally. But the president of the United States, is and has always been, the ultimate unilateral classification authority to classify and declassify. If he says something is declassified, that’s it. Then it’s declassified.”
- “He issued a strong statement in October of 2020 to classify all Russiagate and all Hillary Clinton documents. And that’s up on, you know, publicly available,” he added. “And then at the end of his administration, in December and January, he felt so much more information needed to be declassified. He declassified whole sets of documents that should have come out. Now, the GSA has since come out, the Government Services Administration, said they mistakenly packed some boxes and moved them to Mar Lago.”
- “That’s not on the president, that’s on the National Archives to sort that material out.,” he added. “They cannot prosecute him for intentionally, even if it was classified,
- It appears that this statement is on firm legal footing, as the Article 3 Project’s Mike Davis points out.
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) August 12, 2022
In contrast, Hillary Clinton was never the President of the United States.
She didn't have the constitutional power to declassify records and keep them on her illegal home server.
She was bound by the Espionage Act and other statutes/regulations dealing with classified records.
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) August 12, 2022
Big Thread: https://t.co/Bbsd67oX5d
— 🇺🇸 Mike Davis 🇺🇸 (@mrddmia) August 12, 2022
Then President #Trump issued this memorandum 1/19/2021 on declassification FBI Crossfire Hurricane records. Circulated to AG, DNI, CIA. May now be relevant once full holdings from Monday search at Mar-a-Largo catalogued. https://t.co/riiagd8ct6 pic.twitter.com/T8YKrZptS7
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) August 12, 2022
Obama administration recklessly conspired with the U.S. Intelligence Community, various British Intelligence agencies and other foreign agents to sabotage the 2016 U.S. presidential election and fabricated a fake “Russian collusion” story to cover up their unparalleled crime spree.”
- The FBI has a long and unrelenting history of being corrupt. Just look back to the days of J. Edgar Hoover. In the modern era, nothing has changed except that it has gotten far worse. Look at Comey, McCabe, Strzok and lover Lisa Page. Check out the brilliantly written but damning I.G. Reports. See what they were willing to do in order to get Crooked Hillary Clinton elected (they failed), and got caught! They spied on my campaign, pushed the FAKE Dossier, and illegally used the FISA Court…..
- ….The Inspector General said the FBI acted with “gross incompetence and negligence.” I was fully vindicated in the Russia, Russia, Russia SCAM, the “No Collusion” Mueller Investigation, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and all else. NOW THEY RAID MY HOME, ban my lawyers and, without any witnesses allowed, break the lock that they asked us to install on the storage area that we showed them early on, which held papers that they could have had months ago for the asking, and without…..
- ….the ridiculous political grandstanding of a “break in” to a very storied, important, and high visibility place, just before the Midterm Elections. The whole World was watching as the FBI rummaged through the house, including the former First Lady’s closets (and clothing!), alone and unchecked. They even demanded that the security cameras be turned off (we refused), but there was no way of knowing if what they took was legitimate, or was there a “plant?” This was, after all, the FBI!
The DOJ, FBI and Biden conspired to incite a violent reaction from patriot groups across the country.
They are actively tracking unique device IDs.
“Cohen FBI Raid”
(Michael Cohen had been DJT’s lawyer”
(Rudy Giuliani had been DJT’s lawyer)
“How do you introduce information into an investigation legally”
(One way to raid DJT house )
“Who has everything?”
(DJT thru Military intelligence does)