Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are experiencing inflation, the more the [WEF] pushes their agenda the more it is going to destroy themselves. The inflation is hitting hard out in Europe and now the people in the US are seeing move up again. The [CB] is the root of all evil. The patriots have now pushed the [DS] players into position. This is about destroying the system and this is exactly what the patriots are doing. The fake news is exposed, the RINO’s and D’s are exposed and the people are seeing that Trump is for the people the [DS] players are not. Trump has everything, when the time is right this will be used on all of them.
The most expensive Thanksgiving ON RECORD by the numbers:
*Turkey up 21%
*Stuffing mix up 69%
*Frozen pie crusts up 26%
*Whipping cream up 26%
*Frozen peas up 23%
*Rolls up 22%
*Pumpkin pie mix up 18%
*Whole milk up 16%
*Sweet potatoes up 11%https://t.co/93z9sISitJ
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 21, 2022
Sad to see the potus look at a child of color and think the first thing he’d want to do is steal something. https://t.co/Al3GMjsW1s
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 22, 2022
- After bestselling New York Times author Grant Wahl was denied entry into a Qatar World Cup match for wearing a rainbow “pride” shirt, Qatari academic Dr Al-Shammari tweeted, “As a Qatari I’m proud of what happened. I don’t know when will the westerners realize that their values aren’t universal. There are other cultures with different values that should be equally respected.
- Let’s not forget that the West is not the spokesperson for humanity.”
- A former teachers’ union President and gay club advisor, Roger Kavigan, who also teaches history class at Foothill High School in Tustin, California, was caught soliciting an underage boy on November 19, 2022.
- According to our source, he has allegedly been caught sending inappropriate pictures and texts to a minor.
- Parents at Foothill High School had previously complained to the principal about Mr. Kavigan, but nothing had been done in response, our source added.
- A viral video is making the rounds online of him being confronted by the minor’s older brother.
- Watch the video below via People vs. Preds:
- The Manhattan District Attorney’s office is reviving its criminal investigation into Trump’s ‘hush payments’ to porn star Stephanie Clifford, AKA, Stormy Daniels.
- Trump has been accused of paying Daniels ‘hush payments’ in a scheme to silence her about their alleged affair.
- Trump has denied the affair.
- House Democrats previously launched the inquiry into the hush payments ahead of the 2020 election cycle as a way to bog down Trump and slow down his 2020 re-election campaign.
- Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg’s predecessor previously rejected the Trump ‘hush payments’ case because it wouldn’t stand up in court.
- Fast-forward a couple years and now the Manhattan DA is going to revive the Stormy Daniel hush payments probe to counter Trump’s 2024 White House bid.
- The Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for the imminent handover of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns to a congressional committee after a three-year legal fight.
- The court, without comment, rejected Trump’s plea for an order that would have prevented the Treasury Department from giving six years of tax returns for Trump and some of his businesses to the Democratic-controlled House Ways and Means Committee.
- In the dispute over his tax returns, the Treasury Department had refused to provide the records during Trump’s presidency. But the Biden administration said federal law is clear that the committee has the right to examine any taxpayer’s return, including the president’s.
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
- The Biden Administration is now vastly abusing the immigration process by preapproving illegal aliens for entry to the US while in Mexico.
- . So these corrupt politicians have done all they can to allow illegal immigrants, without jobs, funding, health checks, or criminal background checks invade the country.
- The Center for Immigration Studies released a report on a new method of illegal immigration promoted by the Biden Administration, where illegals are given access to the US while in Mexico.
- Rather than having to pay smugglers to cross the Rio Grande, illegal immigrants are now given safe passage while still in Mexico.
This looks to be part of a purposeful strategy to create work-arounds to court-ordered expulsion policies but also to reduce politically painful illegal crossing statistics by channeling ever more people through these legalized crossings. While neither DHS nor the White House has publicized this legalized entrance program,DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has repeatedly telegraphed it in his oft-stated intentions to create “legal pathways” as part of the administration’s overarching “safe, orderly, and humane” vision for southern border immigration.
“Those who attempt to cross the southern border of the United States illegally will be returned. Those who follow the lawful process … will have the opportunity to travel safely to the United States and become eligible to work here,” Mayorkas said October 13 (Minute 22:01 to 22:17) in reference to the June 2022 signing of the Los Angeles Declaration for Migration and Protection at the Summit for the America’s Conference.
Starlink now works for high latitudes https://t.co/Ngdh8CJbCJ
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 21, 2022
Trump has already said that he is not going back on Twitter, but since he has been brought back the number of people that are following him is growing. I wonder if this is the plan, grow the number of people following him then send out the message.
- Retired Army Major Richard Fierro, 45, was at Club Q with his wife, daughter, and friends when the gunman started shooting people in Colorado Springs
- Major Fierro, having been deployed 4 times to Iraq and Afghanistan, tackles the gunman and beat him with him own gun
- God bless American Heroes like Major Fierro who risked his own life to save countless others
- Army Veteran Went Into ‘Combat Mode’ to Disarm the Club Q Gunman
- Richard M. Fierro, who served for 15 years in the military, was at the nightclub in Colorado Springs with his family when the gunman opened fire. “I just knew I had to take him down,” he said.
- A NBC reporter appeared to blame “QAnon” narratives targeting “drag shows” for the recent Colorado Springs, Colorado, shooting at a LGBTQ nightclub that resulted in multiple deaths.
- NBC senior reporter Brandy Zadronzy’s comments came in the wake of a shooting at Club Q, a Colorado nightclub popular with the LGBTQ community, that left five people dead and at least 18 wounded. Anderson Lee Aldrich, the alleged shooter, was charged with first-degree murder and hate crimes.
- Aldrich reportedly was arrested in 2021 for kidnapping, according to a press release from the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.
- Zadronzy labeled LibsofTikTok, an account that reposts material from social media, as a “hate account” in a Monday tweet.
- A group of security professionals have called on the government of Finland to allow members of the public the right to armed self-defence, claiming police are not able to protect all citizens from violence.
- The group Citizens’ Initiative has called on the government to introduce reforms to allow individual citizens to be licensed to carry firearms for self-defence purposes, arguing that many may be at risk of violence and that police may be unable to help them.
- “If you look at the situation in Sweden, that’s where the trends come to Finland. We also have more than a dozen street gangs and they involve murder trials. This in itself is an indication that the security situation is deteriorating all the time,” the group’s organiser Seppo Vesala told broadcaster Yle.
- According to Vesala, his group wishes Finland to return to a more liberal policy on self-defence, stating that in the 1990s many people were able to acquire firearms licenses for the purposes of self-defence.
- The corporate news media and its vanguard in the so-called ‘fact-checking’ industry took another hit on Monday as an Associated Press reporter was fired over a breaking news report had the public wondering if Russia and the West were heading towards another world war.
- The AP reportedly fired journalist Jim LaPorta, who had one of the two bylines on a retracted report that Russian missiles had killed two civilians in NATO member Poland. The report relied a single anonymous source, which is a violation of AP’s policy.
- “The Associated Press scared much of the world last when it alerted readers that ‘a senior U.S. intelligence official’ said ‘Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people’,”
- The AP report marks yet another black mark on the mainstream media’s recent history of publishing “fake news.” Such reports include:
- Trump-Russia collusion
- Trump called Neo-Nazis “fine people”
- Jussie Smollett
- Bubba Wallace garage pull
- Covington kids
- Kavanaugh rape alegations
- Steele dossier
- Covid lab leak was a “conspiracy theory”
- Russian bounties on U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan
- Trump said drinking beach would fight Covid
- Muslim ‘travel ban’
- Hunter Biden’s laptop was ‘Russian disinformation’
- Jim Crow 2.0
- Trump built cages for migrant kids
- Build Back Better would pay for itself
- Trump overfed Koi fish in Japan
- The Inflation Reduction Act was about fighting inflation
- Trump tax cuts only benefited the rich
- Cloth and surgical masks stop the spread of Covid
- If you’re vaccinated you can’t catch or spread Covid
- ‘Mostly peaceful’ BLM protests
- Trump used teargas to clear crowd for Bible photo op
- Police officers were “killed” on January 6
- January 6 was an “insurrection” and not a riot
- Ivermectin is a horse dewormer and not for humans
- The Putin Price hike was to blame for gas prices and inflation
- Trump overpowered Secret Service agent and took the wheel of “The Beast”
- The mainstream media should be the last ones to complain about “fake news,” given that they are responsible for spreading the most damaging false stories in America for the last six years.
The way reporters just allow any anonymous intel official to dictate the “truth” to them is perhaps the biggest problem in the entire msm. https://t.co/GXkjEH2vV3
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 22, 2022
- Together, the family, the company and its executives bought nineteen properties over two years, including seven apartments in a luxury resort worth a combined $72 million, a $30 million penthouse and a “vacation home” acquired by Joseph Bankman and Barbara Fried built on the site of a former British colonial fort, according to property records obtained by the Reuters news agency.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci “final message” as the nation’s top Covid doctor, Fauci couldn’t resist one last big lie at the White House podium before leaving office. “The real world BA.4/5 that has been circulating, and we know that that is really quite good,” he said. “So we have immunological data and you have now clinical efficacy data.”
- “Everybody was asking the question, where’s the clinical efficacy data?” he continued. “Now, it has come out with the CDC MMWR this morning, so we know it’s safe. We know that it is effective.”
- “So my message, and my final message may be the final message I give you from this podium, is that please, for your own safety for that of your family, get your updated Covid-19 shot as soon as you’re eligible to protect yourself, your family, and your community. I urge you to visit vaccines.gov to find a location where you can easily get an updated vaccine. And please do it as soon as possible.”
- There is a lot of misleading information in Dr. Fauci’s statement, but the most glaring lie is that the Covid shots do anything to stop the spread of the virus. They do not protect your family or your community.
- Dr. Houman Hemmati, an MIT research scientist,
- “When the vaccines first came out, we were told repeatedly by the drug companies, by the White House, by so many others, that this will prevent you from getting infected and spreading it. We know that is no longer true. It was never true,” Dr. Hemmati said.
- On Twitter, Gaetz suggested doing what many Americans have called for regarding the January 6th sham committee….release every second of footage.
- Gaetz said, “While Kevin McCarthy has said he would disband the January 6th Select Committee, I would repurpose it. I would take over their snarky little Twitter account, and pump out 14,000 hours of video so the American people can see what really happened.” Gaetz spoke with Dr. Darren J. Beattie of Revolver News to discuss the alleged federal informants who participated in January 6th that the sham committee refuses to address.
- White House chief of staff Ron Klain has requested the Presidential Personnel Office to find jobs within the Biden administration for Democrats who were ousted from their House seats in the midterm cycle, according to reports.
Let me be clear, if any Arizona County fails to follow the law and to timely certify the election results, they will be sued. The Board members in Mohave should go ask their buddies in Cochise about how that worked out for them. https://t.co/V6Gujw7jA8
— Marc E. Elias (@marceelias) November 21, 2022
- I’ve been showing this for a long time
And here it all is
- “But why would Republicans in Maricopa, the US Senate, and US House intentionally work against fellow Republicans?”
- B/c they are bought and paid controlled opposition
- MAGA is an uprising within the GOP and they’re trying to snuff it out with rigged elections so they can say “see? MAGA doesn’t work, let’s go back to the old way”
- It’s not happening though – MAGA is an awakening never before seen in this country
- It’s only getting bigger, stronger, and more capable
- The good guys win in the end
- Joe O’Dea lost his race in Colorado by over 12 points because he campaigned against MAGA. Likewise, candidates who shifted their “messaging” after winning big in the Primaries (Bolduc!) saw big losses in the General. Will they ever learn their lesson? You can’t win without MAGA!
- Now that Donald Trump has announced his candidacy for a return to the White House, the Republican mainstream, under the assumption that Trump is the only Republican who can lose a general election, are hinting largely at two opponents with a shot at beating him in the primaries—Ron DeSantis and Glenn Youngkin.
- For all RINOS, Never Trumpers, Radical Left Democrats and, of course, the Fake News Media, please enjoy this latest poll from highly respected Emerson College. I’m sure you will be thrilled!
- Intel has developed a technology that can successfully distinguish between real videos and deepfakes in real-time using skin analysis.
- Its new technology, FakeCatcher, can detect fake videos with a 96% accuracy rate and is the ‘world’s first real-time deepfake detector’ to return results in milliseconds.
- ‘Deepfake videos are everywhere now. You have probably already seen them; videos of celebrities doing or saying things they never actually did,’ said Ilke Demir, senior staff research scientist at Intel Labs.
- The FakeCatcher deepfake detector works by analysing ‘blood flow’ in video pixels to determine a video’s authenticity in milliseconds.
- Most deep learning-based detectors look at raw data to try to find signs of inauthenticity and identify what is wrong with a video. In contrast, FakeCatcher looks for authentic clues in real videos, by assessing what makes us human, such as ‘blood flow’ in the pixels of a video.
New Intel tech can detect deepfakes in real time
- What are Deepfakes?
Deepfakes are videos and images that use deep learning AI to forge something not actually there. They are most known for being used in porn videos, fake news, and hoaxes.
The disinformation can be used to make events that never happened appear real, place people in certain situations they were never in or be used to depict people saying things they never said.
- Primarily, deepfakes can be responsible for diminished trust in media.
- records show Smith’s wife, Katy Chevigny, is a “high dollar donor” to Joe Biden and contributed to various high-profile Democrat efforts.
On Twitter, Henry Rodgers tweeted a screengrab showing that Katy Chevigny, through her production company Big Mouth Productions gave $2,000 to the Biden for President campaign in 2020.
Chevigny also gave to anti-semitic squad member and Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib.
On Gettr, journalist Paul Sperry wrote, “BREAKING: FEC records reveal the wife of the supposedly ‘impartial’ special counsel Biden Attorney General Merrick Garland tapped to investigate Trump donated at least $2,000 to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in 2020. Katy Chevigny, the wife of newly appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith, also gave money to Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, the Islamist member of the radical ‘Squad’ who said of Trump: ‘We’re gonna impeach the motherf*cker’.”
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict.
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ….)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.