First the [CB]/Ds destroyed businesses across the country, now after destroying the businesses they are going to tax those individuals to build those same businesses back up. The pandemic plan was to hurt the little guy and prepare them for the great reset, but something happened along the way, crypto. The [DS]/MSM are fell right into the trap the patriots set. Everything they wanted them to do has almost been accomplished. It is now time to look at the real crimes, it’s time to unleash the Durham on these individuals. Most likely when they try to get rid of Durham, Durham will unleash it all.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
- Democrat-run states and cities were terrorized and destroyed over the past year with China coronavirus responses which were borderline insane. Now the same people who terrorized their constituents with anti-American rights violations and economy-killing directives want billions to give to the people they abused.
The Senate majority leader said he’s working to keep thousands of local restaurants afloat by pushing for a $25 billion relief fund baked into the proposed $1.9 trillion COVID-19 stimulus package working its way through Congress. Struggling restaurateurs could apply for relief grants through the Small Business Administration.
Restaurant owners were able to apply for forgivable Paycheck Protection Program loans through previous stimulus packages that Congress passed in March and December. But Schumer is aiming for a dedicated program exclusively for bars and eateries.
Notice the massive class gap in the effect of lockdown politics. pic.twitter.com/TbbUE5LHEF
— Robert Barnes (@barnes_law) February 20, 2021
- Last year, in the midst of the Chinese coronavirus crisis, former President Donald Trump signed an executive order halting the admission of H-1B, H-4, H-2B, L, and J-1 foreign visa workers to protect the U.S. labor market. The order sought to free up at least 600,000 jobs for millions of Americans facing joblessness and underemployment.
- A coalition of business groups led by the United States Chamber of Commerce are lobbying President Joe Biden’s administration to allow them to import foreign workers even as more than 17 million Americans remain jobless.
- In a letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the Chamber of Commerce and other business groups — who admittedly rely on cheaper foreign workers to boost their profit margins — lobby Biden administration officials to end the order so they can import workers more easily.
- Researchers have found that a flooded labor market can easily diminish job opportunities and wages for Americans.
- One particular study by the Center for Immigration Studies’ Steven Camarota revealed that for every one percent increase in the immigrant portion of an American workers’ occupation, their weekly wages are cut by perhaps 0.5 percent. This means the average native-born American worker today has his weekly wages reduced by potentially 8.75 percent, since more than 17 percent of the workforce is foreign-born.
Why is Joe Biden pledging $4 Billion to a “global” pandemic relief effort while millions of Americans are suffering from his party’s lockdowns?
- This morning the Supreme Court threw out a series of remaining challenges to election processes and election results in several states left over from the recent presidential election cycle.
- One of the lawsuits was brought by Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) who challenged President Joe Biden’s victory over former President Donald Trump. Kelly had asked the Supreme Court to consider his lawsuit which challenged mail-in voting policies in his home state of Pennsylvania.
- The Supreme Court also denied a petition seeking review in Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Degraffenreid.
- Another case dismissed was brought by lawyer L. Lin Wood against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, challenging results and policies in Georgia.
- A case from Arizona, Ward v. Jackson, was also dismissed. That lawsuit challenged Biden’s victory at the polls in the state.
- An appeal lodged by Trump against Wisconsin results was denied. The case was Trump v. Biden. Another Wisconsin-related appeal, King v. Whitmer, was dismissed.
- Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissented from the denial.
Attorney Sidney Powell reported this on her Telegram page.
Denials with Dissents
1. Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Degraffenreid (formerly Boockvar), began with Application for stay filed September 28, 2020. No. 20-542. (CU/CUF/TPC amicus brief in this case on November 25, 2020.)
2. Corman (formerly Scarnati) v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party. Petitioners are Pennsylvania state legislators, began with Petition filed October 27, 2020. No. 20-574.
In these two cases, Thomas dissented and Alito/Gorsuch also dissented.
Roberts and Kavanaugh and Barrett joined the Dems Dissents appear at the end of the Order list.
As Thomas said: “These cases provide us with an ideal opportunity to address just what authority nonlegislative officials have to set election rules, and to do so well before the next election cycle. The refusal to do so is inexplicable.”
Denials without any dissent.
3. Congressman Mike Kelly v. Pennsylvania, began with Application for injunctive relief filed December 3, 2020. No. 20-810.
4. Trump v. Degraffenreid (PA), No. 20-845, began with Petition for Cert filed December 21, 2020.
This was John Eastman’s case.
- In his dissent Justice Thomas argued mass mail-in voting, which was conducted in Pennsylvania for the first time ahead of the 2020 presidential election in November, combined with election rules being rewritten last minute, makes the process prone to fraud and mistrust.
- “One wonders what this Court waits for. We failed to settle this dispute before the election, and thus provide clear rules. Now we again fail to provide clear rules for future elections. The decision to leave election law hidden beneath a shroud of doubt is baffling. By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us,” he continued.
- A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.
- Last week the New Hampshire state senate voted 24-0 to force the state to perform an audit of the Windham, New Hampshire state representative races on November 3, 2020.
- Ken Eyring at Granite Grok reported:
The din behind the largest discrepancy regarding an election recount is growing… And We, the People are being heard. The “Windham Incident” has brought people together from all political ideologies… and it is amazing.
Last week, the Senate passed an amendment to Senate Bill SB43 that was championed by Senator Bob Giuda. The amendment replaced the entire text of SB43 with language that would FORCE the state to perform an audit on the Windham State Rep race on November 3, 2020.
It passed 24-0. Let that sink in! 24-0! That is quite a statement that reflects our desire to have accurate elections. The House will pick up the baton this week – and I’m hopeful that it flies through. Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The text of Dominion Voting Systems’ $1,400,000,000 lawsuit against My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been released.
- The suit, which alleges Lindell “exploited” the 2020 election to sell pillows, relies on the Democrats’ “Big Lie” talking point, a term coined by Adolf Hitler ahead of the Holocaust.
- The 115-page document uses the term roughly 30 times and insists Lindell “sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows.”
Mike Lindell says it’s “a great day” now that Dominion Voting Systems has sued him and his company MyPillow. He can finally present evidence in a court of law as well as demand Discovery.
- The Supreme Court will allow a subpoena Trump’s tax returns to continue, clearing the way for prosecutors in New York to receive eight years of the ex-president’s tax returns and financial records.
- New York City prosecutors now have permission to obtain Trump’s “records as part of an ongoing investigation into possible tax, insurance and bank fraud in Trump’s business
- So it’s now legal to dig into anyone’s taxes
President Trump slammed the Supreme Court’s decision to give the green light to endless investigations into his tax returns.
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Remember a couple of weeks ago when all the Buccaneers fans were causing another Covid outbreak because of their maskless Super Bowl celebrating?
- Yeah, apparently that did not happen.
- Two weeks after the media departed their D.C. and New York enclaves to poison America’s biggest sporting event with their doomsaying alarmism, it now appears as though absolutely none of their foul prophecies came to pass.
- Here is data from Hillsborough County, Florida, which is where the Super Bowl was held. Two weeks is the established timeframe for determining whether a coronavirus outbreak occurred. Two weeks after the Super Bowl, there is no evidence of an outbreak.
- Additional tracking data from Hillsborough County shows that the number of cases over the last week is trending down. Other data shows a 9.49% decrease in the number of cases from February 8 to February 15, one week after the Super Bowl. A larger timeframe, from January 25 to February 20, which encompasses the two weeks before the Super Bowl and the two-week incubation period after the game, shows a 20.3% decline in the number of cases.
- Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s decision to undercount the number of coronavirus nursing home deaths could open him up to criminal charges, according to a former Justice Department official.
- The State of New York provided data to the federal government in Sept. 2020 in which it under-counted coronavirus nursing home deaths by as much as one-third. These actions could be considered “a conspiracy to defraud the United States and… obstruct justice,”
- New York state Rep. Colin Schmitt (R) believes the state “very well could” end up with a Republican governor following Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) nursing home coverup, which he referred to as a “criminal conspiracy to the highest order.”
- Garland, who is President Joe Biden’s nominee for U.S. Attorney General, was questioned at his confirmation hearing by Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO):
- Sen. Hawley: Let me ask you about assaults on federal property in places other than Washington, DC — Portland, for instance, Seattle. Do you regard assaults on federal courthouses or other federal property as acts of domestic extremism, domestic terrorism?Judge Garland: Well, Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in attempt to disrupt the democratic processes. So an attack on a courthouse, while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases, that plainly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism. An attack simply on a government property at night, or any other kind of circumstances, is a clear crime and a serious one, and should be punished. I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about. But that’s where I draw the line. One is — both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our democratic institutions.
Garland cited the domestic terrorism statute, which defines “domestic terrorism” as follows (18 USC § 2331):
(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States
Notably, the statute does not confine acts of domestic terrorism to working hours
- Judge Merrick Garland, President Joe Biden’s nominee for U.S. Attorney General, declined to say on Monday whether he would retain Special Counsel John Durham in his role investigating the origins of the “Russia collusion” investigation.
If Merrick Garland won’t commit to letting John Durham finish the ‘Russia probe’ investigation, he should not be Attorney General.
Far, FAR more evidence backs the Durham investigation than did Bob Mueller’s ‘collusion’ farce.
Let Durham investigate. And release his report.
— Mark Meadows (@MarkMeadows) February 22, 2021