Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [DS] lies are now being exposed. The economy is falling apart and all the promised that were made have never come true, actually the opposite has happened. The people are not buying what the [WEF] is selling, literally. The world is waking up and change is in the wind. The [DS] have lost. The people around the world have seen their agenda and the people after seeing tyranny have made a decision to vote in a completely different direction. We are witnessing the destruction of the old guard. The old guard is trying to fight back but every move they make destroys themselves even further. Trump is using the art of war, he has been underestimated and the [DS] was caught off guard because they believe Trump was not doing anything, but the war was fought differently this time, it was irregular warfare.
Gavin Newsom vows to end homelessness in San Fransisco in 10 year…in 2008 pic.twitter.com/m9b5k0pHO7
— Kevin Dalton (@KevinForBOS) September 22, 2022
- Surging food prices due to historic inflation are forcing American families to adjust their eating habits by choosing cheaper options.
- Cutting back on buying meats, shopping at high-end grocery stores, and dining out are among the many ways consumers are trying to save extra cash to avoid financial instability.
- Seventy-two percent of families with children recorded paying more at the grocery store for items such as eggs, milk, butter, and bacon.
- Fake ‘meat’ sales are down 10.5% in 2022 due to ‘perception’ problems and high prices.
- Fewer shoppers believe plant-based ‘meats’ are a healthier alternative to the real thing.
- According to Deloitte, shoppers are also turned off by the ‘woke’ status of companies like Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- A June report from Kabbage, the small business lender owned by American Express, found that about 20 percent of small businesses don’t think they can survive the Biden downturn.
- This looming small business crash coincides with a housing crisis, with soaring mortgage rates that have not been seen since the housing crash of 2008.
- This is extremely bad news because small businesses are the engine of the U.S. economy.
- There are about 31.7 million small businesses in the country, according to federal data, and those businesses are responsible for employing nearly half of America’s working population, or about 58.9 million workers, according to data reported by Pie Insurance.
- The U.S. Small business Administration reports that 99.9 percent of all firms in the U.S. are small businesses that employ less than 50 people.
- So, clearly, small businesses are extremely important to the health of the U.S. economy.
- An FBI whistleblower warned that the bureau has been transformed from a law enforcement agency to an intelligence-gathering operation that spies on law-abiding Americans to help advance a political agenda and said thousands of agents and employees feel betrayed by the bureau’s leadership.
- Kyle Seraphin told podcaster and radio host Dan Bongino over a bombshell, two-part interview that agents are routinely directed to spy on Americans with little or no basis, the bureau’s management ranks are hopelessly politicized by inexperienced corporate climbers, and that hundreds of experienced agents are staying on despite their disgust simply to collect their pensions.
- Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) says at least 14 whistleblowers have contacted his office to complain about how partisan politics has infected the bureau and turned it against conservative Americans.
- Zuckerberg’s Net Worth Drops By $70 Billion After Censoring President Trump and Pursuing Idiotic “Metaverse” – DC Enquirer
- Meta-formerly-Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth has dropped by $70.2 billion in 2022, dropping him 14 spots down to the 20th richest person in the world.
- Giorgia Meloni stunned the global political establishment when her populist-nationalist Fratelli d’Italia (Brothers of Italy) swept into power on Sunday.
- One listen to the future Italian prime minister and you will quickly come to understand why the global elites fear her so much. Watch:
- “Please answer me these questions,” she said, as translated from Italian. “This is about what we are doing here today.”
- “Why is the family an enemy?” she asked. “Why is the family so frightening? There is a single answer to all these questions. Because it defines us. Because it is our identity.”
- “Because everything that defines us is now an enemy for those who would like us to no longer have an identity and to simply be perfect consumer slaves,” she continued. “And so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity, they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.”
- “I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother. No,” she said.
- “I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2,” she continued. “I must be a number. Because when I am only a number, when I no longer have an identity or roots, then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators. The perfect consumer.”
Trump has sparked an international movement from Brazil to Sweden to Italy
The only international movement Joe Biden ever sparked is the mass invasion on our Southern Border
In 2022 we turn the tide.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 26, 2022
I love how the global ruling class is shocked when voters actually push back after having their freedoms, their savings, their businesses, and their futures destroyed for woke policies that turn everything to shit.
— thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) September 26, 2022
- Canada has lifted all COVID-related border requirements, including proof of vaccination, undergoing quarantine or isolation, and airline and train mask mandate for all travelers entering Canada starting October 1, 2022.
- Effective October 1, 2022, all travelers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- provide proof of vaccination;
- undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving in Canada.
- wear masks on planes and trains.
- “Cruise measures are also being lifted, and travelers will no longer be required to have pre-board tests, be vaccinated, or use ArriveCAN.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday unilaterally extended her unconstitutional proxy voting scheme again due to COVID-19, despite Biden’s declaration that the pandemic is over.
- This is pure lawlessness and unprecedented corruption.
- In a letter addressed to the members of the House of Representatives, Pelosi cited COVID and said that a “public health emergency is in effect” in her announcement extending proxy voting.
- It will be extended until November 10, 2022.
- “In light of the attached notification by the Sergeant-at-Arms, in consultation with the Office of Attending Physician, that a public health emergency is in effect due to a novel coronavirus, I am hereby extending the “covered period” designated on January 4, 2021, pursuant to section 3(s) of House Resolution 8, until November 10, 2022,” Pelosi said in a statement.
BREAKING REPORT: Gov. Gavin Newsom Signs Law Allowing ILLEGAL IMMINGRANTS to Obtain California Identification Cards…
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) September 26, 2022
California residents can now acquire a state ID regardless of immigration status under a law signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Friday. The bill’s sponsors framed ID cards as “passports to economic and societal participation” that allow individuals to access banking services, obtain government benefits, and acquire health care.
Wait, the DOJ is investigating the voting machine company for corruption? Whoa. https://t.co/iTX9NPfrgb
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) September 26, 2022
- Conservatives have broadly aimed at the LGBTQ+ community and the transgender community in particular out of the false smear that trans people are brainwashing children and encouraging them to mutilate their bodies in an attempt to spread a “woke” liberal ideology that aims at erasing straight people. To do so, activists have now tried to gain access to safe spaces to “expose” what they believe is really going on behind closed doors. The videos are typically harmless but made to sound outrageous.
- Hillary Clinton had some stinging remarks about Trump supporters who handed her defeat in the 2016 election. She made the remarks at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin on Friday.
- “I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?’” Clinton said.
- “You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?’” she added.
@JQill pointed out
Check the middle
~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War