The establishment is now panicking, they need a way to figure out how to stop people from moving from one system to another. They will try everything and anything, watch for [FF] with cryptos. The people are now shifting, slowly but surely, what we are witnessing is the destruction of the old economic system and the birth of a new one. Trump gave a speech at CPAC. The clock has been activated, it’s time to restart everything. Trump dropped messages during the speech, letting the people know that they are in control. Specific targets are locked on and the people will begin to find out the truth. This is just the beginning. Trump is showing the people the truth, they are now understanding that the [DS] policies do not benefit the people. Trump is now placing everything into position.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
BREAKING: @BerkeleyUnified union pres. Matt Meyer who has led efforts keeping Berkeley schools closed nearly a year because it’s “unsafe” caught dropping daughter off at private in-person school. Why is it safe for him but not the rest of BUSD families??? Credit @GuerillaMomz
— Reopen California Schools (@ReopenCASchools) February 28, 2021
Here is the YouTube video. One of the union demands before a return to the classroom was every teacher vaccinated. How long has Matt Meyer’s daughter been attending in-person private school?
— Reopen California Schools (@ReopenCASchools) February 28, 2021
- San Francisco parents fed up with shuttered schools launched a campaign to recall three elected members of the local school board for their refusal to reopen campuses.
- a report by Citi which suggested that the digital asset could one day become the preferred currency for international trade.
- According to Citi, bitcoin’s recent performance has been inspired by involvement of institutional investors in recent years, in contrast to its heavy retail investor focus for most of the past decade. With the recent embrace of the likes of Tesla and Mastercard, bitcoin could be at the start of a “massive transformation” into the mainstream, Citi said.
NEW: Over a month into the Biden presidency and the YouTube account for the White House remains the least popular White House YouTube account ever in the history of mankind, with this morning’s press briefing, which has not yet begun, already receiving 89 👍s versus 1,400 👎s.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) March 1, 2021
AXIOS INTERVIEW: Senior White House adviser Cedric Richmond suggests White House will move on reparations without Congress
“We don’t want to wait on a study. We’re going to start acting now”
“We have to start breaking down systemic racism and barriers that have held people of color back and especially African-Americans”
- Four people were arrested in Texas last month on 150 counts of voter fraud dating back to the 2018 Medina County Primary Election, according to reports.
- The Texas attorney general’s Election Fraud Unit on Feb. 11 arrested Medina County Justice of the Peace Tomas Ramirez, and earlier detained Leonor Rivas Garza, Eva Ann Martinez and Mary Balderrama on election fraud allegations, News4SA reported.
- According to a release from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s office, the case involved allegations of vote harvesting at assisted living centers in Medina County in the 2018 Medina County Primary Election.
JUST IN: On March 2, the US Supreme Court will hear arguments in a challenge to a pair of Arizona voting policies deemed “racially discriminatory” by Democrats
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 28, 2021
The policies being challenged:
1. Votes cast in the wrong polling place must be tossed out
2. A ban on collecting and turning in mail ballots by anyone other than a voter’s immediate family members or caregivers
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 28, 2021
- A CIA report has accused Mohammed bin Salman of approving Khashoggi’s murder, Fiancee demands punishment for Saudi prince ‘without delay’
- A New York State Supreme Court justice granted a preliminary injunction allowing 90 bars and restaurants to remain open until their regular closing time of 4 a.m. Cuomo had ordered a 10 p.m. curfew in November. Last month, he extended the curfew to 11 p.m. The bars and restaurants sued, demanding the scientific data upon which Cuomo based the curfew.
- Steve Cohen, the HoganWilling PLLC attorney representing the bars and restaurants, argued that science did not support the curfew. Cohen said his firm has 13 lawsuits already and is welcoming more industries to come on board.
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is in hot water. Two women have come forward accusing him of sexual harassment and abuse. His response yesterday fell flat
Far-left Politico reports:
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Sunday offered his most detailed response yet to allegations that he sexually harassed two staffers, saying in a statement that his comments were intended to be “good natured” and that he was sorry those interactions had been “misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation.”
- The real Andrew Cuomo is being uncovered. There is more. Much more.
NEW: Hillary Clinton releases statement on sexual harassment allegations against NY Gov. Cuomo:
“These stories are difficult to read, and the allegations brought forth raise serious questions that the women who have come forward and all New Yorkers deserve answers to. I’m glad to see that there will be a full, independent, and thorough investigation,” Clinton said in a statement.
Cuomo before Durham?
Cuomo before Declass?
C before D
BREAKING: NY Attorney General Gets Green Light To Probe Harassment Allegations Against Gov. Cuomo – Breaking911
NEW YORK – (NYAG) – New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after the executive chamber issued a referral letter granting her request to investigate allegations of sexual harassment against Governor Andrew Cuomo: “Today, the executive chamber transmitted a referral letter to our office, providing us the authority to move forward […]
Left wing protestors and even some Democrat House members occupied the Georgia State Capitol after Republicans passed election integrity measures
Where is the endless media coverage of this “assault on democracy?”
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 1, 2021
- In the aftermath of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, Former Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving recalled to House Admin how previous discussions with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her office factored in to his “blender of decision making,”
- Pelosi’s office had previously impressed upon Irving that the National Guard was to remain off Capitol Grounds, Irving allegedly told House Admin. The discussions, which centered around “optics,” allegedly occurred in the months prior to the Jan. 6 riot, during a time when deployment of federal resources for civil unrest was unpopular with Democrats and many members of Congress.
- The discussion, raises questions as to what role Pelosi’s office had in the security failures that resulted in the resignations of both Irving and former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund.
- The Sergeant at Arms (SAA) is selected by the Speaker of the House and takes its direction from the Speaker. The Sergeant at Arms is one of the three officials that are voting members of the Capitol Police Board, the entity that oversees the United States Capitol Police. Former SAA Irving’s sworn testimony at Tuesday’s Senate hearing examining the Jan. 6 riot on the U.S. Capitol, raises additional questions on the exact timeline of events.
- Irving testified that he first received a formal request from Sund to activate the National Guard after 2 pm on Jan. 6th. Additionally, when Missouri Republican Sen. Josh Hawley asked if he had to run the request “up the chain of command,” Irving replied “no,” in testimony before a joint Senate Homeland Security and Rules Committee.
- The New York Times previously reported that the Speaker’s office confirmed that the National Guard was approved around 1:43 pm. Sund said he sent a request for help from the National Guard to Irving around 1:09 p.m, according to CNN. Irving said he was contacted about the matter after 2:00 pm, Axios reported. Sources questioned how Irving got the request after 2 pm but Pelosi approved the request at 1:43 pm.
- “If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?”
- “Also if you believe his sworn testimony that he never had to run the request up the chain, why did the Speaker’s office confirm he did just that?” the source continued.
- “Irving is covering for Pelosi. There’s no doubt.
They’re taking down the fencing around St Johns church near the White House pic.twitter.com/GHpf8La0F1
— Steve Holland (@steveholland1) March 1, 2021
11.4 LEGAL POSITION OF THE OCCUPYING POWER
Military occupation of enemy territory involves a complicated, trilateral set of legal relations between the Occupying Power, the temporarily ousted sovereign authority, and the inhabitants of occupied territory.92 The fact of occupation gives the Occupying Power the right to govern enemy territory temporarily, but does not transfer sovereignty over occupied territory to the Occupying Power.
11.4.1 Right of the Occupying Power to Govern the Enemy Territory Temporarily. The right to govern the territory of the enemy during its military occupation is one of the incidents of war.93 By the fact of occupation (i.e., the Occupying Power’s established power over occupied territory), the Occupying Power is conferred the authority to exercise some of the rights of sovereignty.
11.4.2 Limitations on the Power of the Occupying Power Stemming From Its Lack of Sovereignty Over Occupied Territory. Belligerent occupation in a foreign war, being based upon the possession of enemy territory, necessarily implies that the sovereignty of the occupied territory is not vested in the Occupying Power.96 Occupation is essentially provisional
Because sovereignty is not vested in the Occupying Power, the fact of military occupation does not authorize the Occupying Power to take certain actions. For example, the Occupying Power is not authorized by the fact of belligerent occupation to annex occupied territory or to create a new State.98 In addition, the Occupying Power may not compel the
inhabitants of occupied territory to become its nationals or otherwise to swear allegiance to it. Similarly, in view of the provisional nature of belligerent occupation, the authority of the Occupying Power under occupation law has been interpreted as being subject to limitations on the ability of the Occupying Power to alter institutions of government permanently or change the constitution of a country.
WE ARE HERE TO STAY! THEY CANNOT SILENCE 75M+ AMERICANS!
- President Trump, “The election was rigged and the Supreme Court and other courts did not want to do anything about it!”
- At midnight on election night, President Trump warned his supporters not to let Democrats “find any votes at 4 in the morning.”
- ** President Trump was ahead in Pennsylvania by nearly 700,000 votes.
** In Michigan Trump was ahead by over 300,000 votes.
** In Wisconsin Trump was ahead by 120,000 votes.
- Trump was also ahead in Georgia and Nevada.
- Chain of Custody laws were violated across the United States
- President Trump listed the activities needed in elections going forward in his speech today at CPAC:
- We should have one election day – not 45 days
- The only people who should be allowed to vote absentee are those with a good reason, sickness, etc.
- Eliminate mail-in voting
- Must have voter ID
- We need universal signature matching
- There should be a 100% requirement to be American to vote
- And we must have chain of custody for every ballot
Additionally, the President said:
** Our election process is worse than that of a 3rd world country.
** State legislatures have the privilege of being able to update laws, not judges.
** Time magazine article reported on the corruption in the election is a must read.
** We also need free speech. We can’t have Republicans censored.
** Your numbers are bigger than their numbers – Republicans are much bigger.
** They don’t want to debate because we have easier victories.
- The good news is Republican lawmakers are working to make elections more secure.
- GOP State legislatures are working to roll back the 2020 rule changes in their states.
Just The News reported:
Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona all considering bills to roll back rule changes
Q = Alice
You’ll soon understand the meaning behind Alice “&” Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
President Trump: “The time has come to break up big tech monopolies and restore fair competition. Republicans, conservatives must open up our platforms and repeal Section 230 liability protection. And if the federal government refuses to act, then every state in the Union where we have the votes, which is a lot of them, big tech giants like Twitter, Google, and Facebook should be punished with major sanctions whenever they silence conservative voices.”
TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE.
SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]
Did Kevin set his alarm?
- President Trump warned Democrats at CPAC that he may just come back and beat them again — FOR THE THIRD TIME!
he’s taking TONS of clandestine actions.
How do we know this.