Watch The X22 Report On Video
As the world becomes colder the people are now seeing the truth about the climate scam. More people die of cold than heat. EV’s have problems in the cold. Al Gore’s predictions have not come true. The [WEF]/[CB] is now losing credibility, expand this into the reset, the people will not follow. US lawmaker says Trump might accept Bitcoin. The [DS] is now in a very tough position, they tried everything to cancel Trump before the Iowa caucus, this failed, Trump won in a landslide. Now the [DS] will take their plan and move it to the next phase. They will need to convict Trump and try to cancel him before super Tuesday. Which means they will throw everything at him. Trump sends his message and let’s everyone know the direction we are heading in, it’s all about 2024, it always has been.
- Two individuals died from hypothermia, or freezing, in the latest cold spell in the Northwest. The medical examiner in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is investigating three more deaths related to hypothermia.
- Winter conditions in the Portland area this past weekend saw widespread damage, power outages and at least four deaths, two from hypothermia.
KGW-TV Portland reported:
Portland continues to struggle with power outages and hazardous road conditions as it begins to pick up the pieces after a chaotic 24 hours of winter storm weather Saturday that saw widespread damage and four deaths.
The worst of the winter weather is over for now, with dry conditions expected for Sunday and Monday — but the frigid temperatures that accompanied the storm will also continue for the next few days, creating continued travel headaches and ongoing risks for people outdoors.
There are NINE TIMES as many global hypothermia deaths as warming deaths each year.
- Global Warming fraud Al Gore made a new ‘climate change’ prediction “once we get to true net zero.”
- Net-zero emissions is a front for global Communism. “Net zero” will be reached when the world completely ‘eliminates carbon emissions’ and we go back to the dark ages. Only the global elites will continue to live in their mansions, eat meat, and fly in private jets.
- Al Gore made the new Global Warming prediction from Davos as he sat outside in the freezing cold weather with a snowy backdrop.
- “The good news is that once we get to true net zero and stop adding, the temperatures will stop going up almost immediately, with a lag of as little as three years,” Al Gore said without providing any evidence whatsoever to back up his new timeline.
- On December 13, 2008, Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice-free in five years.
- And, with this lie, the global warming hysteria began.
- Gore made the prediction to a German audience on December 13, 2008. Al warned them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.” The Gateway Pundit reported on this at the time.
- This wasn’t the only time Al Gore made his ice-free prediction. Gore had been predicting the dire scenario since 2007. That means that the North Pole should have melted completely over a decade ago by now.
- Al Gore also made the same prediction in 2009.
- At least 8 Dire Predictions from Al Gore’s movie never occurred – not even close. (Read Them)
- But Al Gore is repeatedly given a platform to fearmonger and make one prediction after another.
- Electric vehicle owners in the Chicago area have not been able to charge their overpriced method of transportation in the bitter cold this week, leaving scenes of dead electric cars littered across public charging stations.
- Fox Chicago reported Monday the charging stations have turned into electric car graveyards over the past two days as temperatures in the Windy City and its suburbs have dipped to the negative double digits.
- One man, Tyler Beard, to the outlet he had been trying to recharge his Tesla at an Oak Brook Tesla supercharging station since Sunday afternoon.
- Nothing. No juice. Still on zero percent. And this is like three hours being out here after being out here three hours yesterday.
Fewer Americans Expect to Buy Electric Cars
Despite the hype around electric vehicles, fewer Americans expect their next auto purchase will be an EV.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 16, 2024
- The New York Fed’s Empire State Manufacturing Survey for January crashed from -14.5 to -43.7 – the worst print in the survey’s history outside of the COVID lockdowns…
The -43.7 print was a stunning 10 standard deviations below expectations of a bounce to -5.0…
Under the hood, it was a bloodbath. New orders slumped more than 38 points to minus 49.4, the weakest since April 2020, while shipments dropped by the most since August. Worse still, the index of prices paid for materials increased to a three-month high.
- U.S. Representative Tom Emmer expects former U.S. President Donald Trump to become “a lot more” friendly toward cryptocurrency if he returns to the White House. Trump has launched three non-fungible token (NFT) collections since leaving office. Meanwhile, some analysts predict that bitcoin’s price could reach record highs if Trump wins the presidential election this year.
- Trump was no fan of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies while he was president. “I am not a fan of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which are not money, and whose value is highly volatile and based on thin air.
- However, since leaving office, the former U.S. president has launched three non-fungible token (NFT) collections. The most recent one was the Mugshot Edition unveiled in December last year. His first NFT collection was a digital card collection featuring art of his life and career. His second NFT digital card collection was launched in April, which was 19 days after he was indicted with 34 felony counts of allegedly falsifying business records. According to an on-chain analysis, Trump recently sold ETH worth millions he acquired from the NFT sales.
Open borders will kill America
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 9, 2024
- Naomi Oreskes: For a long time I was on Twitter, and now it’s become such a toxic place that I’ve concluded it’s not a worthwhile place to spend time. And as you’ve said, it is exhausting. So you do have to pick and choose and you have to think about where, the places where you can get your message across. But I am trying to figure out, I mean, I have given up on X. What a scary name that even is, right. And I don’t know what the alternative is right now.
After listening in on one day of the WEF24 Agenda at Davos it is very clear that 2024 will see a concerted effort globally by governments and institutions to reign in online platforms with the use of hate speech laws and content regulation legislation. Platforms that don't comply… pic.twitter.com/AhlbpiKrCJ
— Rukshan Fernando (@therealrukshan) January 16, 2024
- Meanwhile, there is a major, major escalation in the Middle East.
- Iranian IRGC Commanders and advisers are reportedly ON THE GROUND in Yemen directing the attack on ships.
- Additionally, explosions were reported near a US consulate in Iraq.
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guard took responsibility for the attack. Four people died in the explosions, ABC News reported.
- Arabic media reported 6 explosions using missiles and drones.
- a new report unveiled today (15) reveals that commanders and advisors from Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are on the ground in Yemen, and are playing a major role in the attacks on commercial traffic in the Red Sea.
- Semafor reported:
- “The IRGC has stationed missile and drone trainers and operators in Yemen, as well as personnel providing tactical intelligence support to the Houthis, U.S. and Middle East officials told Semafor. The IRGC, through its overseas Qods Force, has also overseen the transfer to the Houthis of the attack drones, cruise missiles, and medium-range ballistic missiles used in a string of strikes on Red Sea and Israeli targets in recent weeks, these officials said.”
- The Houthis are attacking to aid the Palestinian militant group, Hamas in its war with Israel.
- North Korea is formally abolishing key government agencies charged with promoting cooperation and reunification with the South, state media said Tuesday, as leader Kim Jong Un called for constitutional changes allowing Pyongyang to “occupy” Seoul in war.
- Inter-Korean relations have sharply deteriorated in recent months, with Pyongyang’s November spy satellite launch prompting Seoul to partially suspend a 2018 military agreement aimed at defusing tensions.
- Pyongyang’s decision was announced by the North’s rubber-stamp parliament, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said, and is part of a string of recent measures, including live-fire artillery drills and missile launches, that have escalated tensions.
- Organized by Within Our Lives Palestine, one of their targets during the march for “complicity in genocide” was Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, renowned for their care of cancer patients and for their pediatric hospital.
- One protestor pointed at the hospital and shouted through a bullhorn, “Another complicit institution, Memorial Sloan Kettering Center,” while the crowd yelled “Shame!”
- The footage shows the agitator pointing to the windows where staff, cancer patients battling for their lives, and young children stood looking out at the crowd, “Make sure they hear you. They’re in the windows.”
Not a good look as pro-Palestinian protestors target a cancer hospital on New York’s Upper East Side. The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center also houses a paediatric day hospital…
“Make sure they hear you, they’re in the windows”. pic.twitter.com/qKC7ma1v52
— Danny Morris (@DannyMMorris) January 15, 2024
The protesters also targeted Mt. Sinai Medical Center for “supporting Zionism” and “genocide.”
According to The New York Post,
- Vice President Harris expressed confidence she and President Biden would win reelection in November regardless of their opponent, even as polls have shown Biden trailing former President Trump and others in key swing states.
- “No matter who the Republican nominee is, we’re winning,” Harris said
Looks like Donald Trump just won Iowa. He’s the clear front runner on the other side at this point.
But here’s the thing: this election was always going to be you and me vs. extreme MAGA Republicans. It was true yesterday and it’ll be true tomorrow.
So if you’re with us, chip…
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 16, 2024
- QUESTION: Trump won and is well over 50% in Iowa. How will they stop him?
- ANSWER: The plan , Biden will take the arrows for all the illegal immigrants who will vote for the Democrats to keep power, then he will step aside, and the Party will insert Michelle Obama.
- The Democrats cannot afford to run Biden. They know that. Biden is not a leader – he is a placeholder.
- Michelle checks two of the three boxes – a black and a woman. All she has to do is come out and say she is really gay, and they have all three.
- Neoconservative presidential candidate Nikki Haley declared it is now a “two-person race” in Iowa after she took third place in the caucuses behind Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.
- DeSantis was declared to be the second-place finisher by the Associated Press at 10:20 p.m.
- Despite the loss, Haley channeled her inner Hillary Clinton and still declared that the race is between herself and former President Donald Trump — who won the night by a landslide.
Dollar spent per vote in Iowa:
Ron DeSantis $1,697.96
— Political Polls (@PpollingNumbers) January 16, 2024
- 62% of the Iowa caucus goers see Joe Biden illegitimate in the FOX News polling.
- But this number climbs to 88 percent in the CBS polling.
That’s a huge number that believes Joe is an illegitimate president!
BREAKING: Donald J. Trump has set the record for the most votes in the Iowa GOP Caucus by a non Incumbent, surpassing Ted Cruz's 2016 total of 51,666.
— David D. Chapman (@davidchapman141) January 16, 2024
JUGGERNAUT: Trump broke the record tonight for blowout victories in the Iowa GOP caucus — despite skipping every single debate and despite being under four (Democrat) indictments. Turnout was also at record level, despite subzero temperatures, reflecting big excitement for Trump
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 16, 2024
Most votes ever received in an Iowa GOP Caucus.
Largest win margin ever in the Iowa GOP Caucus.
Fastest time to call the winner of the Iowa GOP Caucus.
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) January 16, 2024
Maddow says this not on the basis of the evidence or strength of the 4-count indictment against Trump in DC. She says this bc she knows a Trump hating judge handling a trial before a Trump hating jury in America’s most Dem city will quickly convict. https://t.co/whguFhxWkI
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 16, 2024
- Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson suspended his 2024 presidential campaign Tuesday following a sixth place finish in Monday’s Iowa caucus, he announced in a press release.
On the eve of the Iowa Caucus I took some of our volunteers bowling in Waukee. My daughter Sarah won with 165. Good campaigning and fun. Don’t judge my form on this strike. #IowaCaucus pic.twitter.com/ImAf5XhBAN
— Gov. Asa Hutchinson (@AsaHutchinson) January 15, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
- After a court appearance in Manhattan today, POTUS47 will host a rally in New Hampshire tonight with Vivek Ramaswamy.
The lib outlets are havin a meltdown 😁 pic.twitter.com/YatwxDKjbK
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 16, 2024
- MSNBC and CNN censored Donald Trump’s victory speech after the former president secured a historic win in the Iowa Caucus.
- MSNBC did not air the former president’s speech following his historic win Monday, with primetime host Rachel Maddow saying they “refuse to cover untrue things.” Trump received 51% of the vote, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at 21.2% and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley at 19.1%.
WAITED 3 YEARS FOR THIS NIGHT—THANK YOU, IOWA!!!!! pic.twitter.com/sX8tGSYj2Y
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 16, 2024
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 16, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
Some believe the protection of Agency is what matters most.
Some believe the declassification [public exposure of truth] and rebuilding of Agency is what matters most.
Apply same to FBI.
Apply same to State.
Any attempt to buck the system, no matter severity of crime, and they will fight back [self-preservation].
Prevent public exposure of truth.
PEOPLE [UNITED] HAVE THE POWER.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.