Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] have been pushing their agenda to weekend the population, they created the illusion that meat is bad for you, its the opposite. Layoffs are accelerating and the banks are now preparing for bank runs. We are experiencing the 2008-2009 crash but times 100. The [DS] knows they cannot be Trump, the people are behind him and they cannot convince the population to see it any other way. They will try to cheat in the election but when this fails they will cancel election. Klaus Schwab said the quiet part out loud. The people are a massive threat to their plan and the only way to move forward with their plan is bring the world to war and stop the election. The public is awake and sees and hears all. Together the people win.
- Research shows that vegan diets can be harmful for overall health
- Plant-based eating has been put on a pedestal for years with claims that it’s more nutritious and wards off diseases better than eating meat.
- However, researchers from Tufts University found that consuming small amounts of either meat or dairy could bolster healthy aging in women.
- In a study of more than 48,000 women collected over three decades, women who ate mostly plant protein sources like vegetables and beans while still consuming small amount of animal protein were 46 percent more likely to be healthier as they aged.
- The team found diminished reports of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and cognitive decline.
- The study is one of many in recent years that have suggested that animal protein, even in a mostly plant-based diet, is crucial for warding off chronic disease.
Researchers found that eating small amounts of animal protein in a mostly plant-based diet can ward off diseases like cancer and heart disease
- Dr Andres Ardisson Korat, lead study author and a food scientist at Tufts University, said: ‘Consuming protein in midlife was linked to promoting food health in older adulthood.’
- ‘We also found that the source of protein matters. Getting the majority of your protein from plant sources at midlife, plus a small amount of animal protien, seems to be conducive to good health and good survival at older ages.’
- The data was collected from Harvard University’s Nurse’s Health Study, which followed female healthcare workers from 1984 to 2016.
- Since I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only rural truck-drivin’ sort that feels that way, it wasn’t a big surprise to see Ford slashing production of their all-electric F-150 Lightning, as their sales, well, suck.
Ford is cutting production of the F-150 Lightning electric pickup after weaker-than-expected electric vehicle sales growth.
While EV sales are growing in the U.S., the pace is falling well short of the industry’s ambitious timetable and many consumers are turning to hybrid vehicles instead.
Ford said that about 1,400 workers will be impacted by the move to lower F-150 Lightning production, with the Rouge Electric Vehicle Center transitioning to one shift, effective April 1. Approximately 700 employees will transfer to Ford’s Michigan assembly plant while other workers will be placed in roles at the Rouge Complex or other facilities in Southeast Michigan. Some employees are expected to take advantage of the Special Retirement Incentive Program agreed to in the 2023 Ford-UAW contract.
- Online furniture seller Wayfair is cutting about 1,650 jobs, or 13% of its global workforce. Macy’s is laying off about 3.5% of its total headcount, which amounts to roughly 2,350 employees, and the iconic department store is closing five locations.
- Wayfair announced its latest job cuts Friday. The restructuring will reduce team sizes across the company and reduce seniority in certain roles with the company planning to “rebuild with modified leveling” this year, CEO and co-founder Niraj Shah said.
JUST IN – Sports Illustrated's entire staff has reportedly been told they are being laid off in an email on Friday — Daily Mail
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 19, 2024
Biden brags today that he gave people access to high-speed internet (by spending trillions of $) – what good is that when you can't afford housing? Median monthly mortgage payment up 90%, rents are at a record high, but thank goodness my eviction notice will download quickly… pic.twitter.com/yLovQh2nlO
— E.J. Antoni, Ph.D. (@RealEJAntoni) January 18, 2024
This is insane.
The Fed is going to force banks to tap its Discount Window for emergency loans, even if they don't need one.
It is aimed to "reduce stigma and ensure lenders are ready for troubled times"
Are you kidding me?
What is the Fed preparing us for? pic.twitter.com/s25JqSxuzC
— Joe Consorti ⚡ (@JoeConsorti) January 19, 2024
The Fed gave banks a blank check, it's being abused, it ends in 53 days, & they're panicking.
My guess is they expect Discount Window usage, where troubled banks are not anonymous, to soar…
So instead of letting banks avoid the junkies, they're forcing everyone to take a hit. pic.twitter.com/65cqyYLE81
— Joe Consorti ⚡ (@JoeConsorti) January 19, 2024
It’s actually more common than you’d expect.
Fed Banks undertook similar measures in ~2007.
Among other things, this involved making sure banks in each District had updated “Operating Circular 10,” (OC-10) borrowing docs in place to ensure they could borrow from the Fed.
— John Popeo (@JWPopeo) January 19, 2024
A top U.S. banking regulator has announced plans for new short-term liquidity rules to help lenders respond to runs by depositors.
When you have hundreds of billions of dollars in unrealized losses on your books…
This seems like a good idea.
— Gold Telegraph ⚡ (@GoldTelegraph_) January 18, 2024
BREAKING: CHINA'S LARGEST STOCK BROKERAGE HAS JUST BANNED SHORT SELLING FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS
— GURGAVIN (@gurgavin) January 19, 2024
Mentions of "soft landing" usually come right before a recession … 🤨 pic.twitter.com/lsqcIEJ5jS
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 19, 2024
Shortly after meeting Hunter Biden at a Joe Biden campaign event in 2019, Kevin Morris began paying Hunter Biden’s tax liability.
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) January 18, 2024
Kevin Morris obtained access to Biden White House after “lending” money to Hunter Biden.
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) January 18, 2024
.@RepJamesComer “Kevin Morris admitted he has ‘loaned’ the president’s son at least $5 million. These ‘loans’ don’t have to be repaid until after the next presidential election and the ‘loans’ may ultimately be forgiven…” Raskin said Morris “befriended” him + had “considerable”… pic.twitter.com/dnflF0qBbI
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) January 18, 2024
The President’s son will appear for a deposition on February 28th.
Americans have questions and @GOPoversight is prepared to get answers.
We look forward to his testimony.
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) January 19, 2024
- Hunter Biden will sit for a closed-door interview on February 28, along with five Biden family associates at various dates, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) and Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) announced Thursday.
- The announcement came as a surprise to some Republicans. Last week, the chairmen went through procedural hurdles to prepare for a House vote to hold Hunter in contempt of Congress for failing to sit for the deposition.
- Hunter proposed last week to sit for the deposition if Congress reissued a subpoena, arguing the prior subpoenas “are legally invalid” because the impeachment inquiry “did not yet exist when the subpoenas were issued.”
- The Republican chairmen initially accepted the offer but warned the House would move forward with contempt proceedings for this week.
- Associates and the dates they are to speak with the impeachment inquiry are:
- Week of January 22: Mervyn Yan — former top CEFC China Energy Co. official
- Week of January 22: Rob Walker — acting “surrogate” for Hunter around the world
- Week of January 29: “Moneyman” Eric Schwerin — family’s top financial lieutenant
- Week of January 29: Joey Langston — close associate
- Week of February 5: Tony Bobulinski — former associate who confirmed the infamous message about a stake of “10 held by H for the big guy,” as referring to Joe Biden
TAKE A LISTEN
FWIW: A New York jury of Democrats who hate Trump found E. Jean Carroll’s rape claims were not credible. The jury determined that Trump did NOT rape her – it is in black and white on the verdict form. pic.twitter.com/B32VC8bLap
— @amuse (@amuse) January 19, 2024
The contrast between Federal Border Patrol and the Texas National Guard really says it ALL.
Feds: Texas: pic.twitter.com/iWw5SzZxWw
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 19, 2024
- At an undetermined date, in an undisclosed location, the Biden administration began operating a secretive new court to protect Europeans’ privacy rights under U.S. law.
- Officially known as the Data Protection Review Court, it was authorized in an October 2022 executive order to fix a collision of European and American law that had been blocking the lucrative flow of consumer data between American and European companies for three years.
- The court’s eight judges were named last November, including former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Its existence has allowed companies to resume the lucrative transatlantic data trade with the blessing of EU officials
- The details get blurry after that.
- The court’s location is a secret, and the Department of Justice will not say if it has taken a case yet, or when it will. Though the court has a clear mandate — ensuring Europeans their privacy rights under U.S. law — its decisions will also be kept a secret, from both the EU residents petitioning the court and the federal agencies tasked with following the law. Plaintiffs are not allowed to appear in person and are represented by a special advocate, appointed by the U.S. attorney general.
- And critics worry it will tie the hands of U.S. intelligence agencies with an unusual power: It can make binding decisions on surveillance practices with federal agencies, which won’t be able to challenge those decisions.
- Has Iran just opened a new front? On top of support for Hamas in Gaza, Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Houthis in Yemen, now come tit-for-tat strikes with Pakistan to the east. Both sides say they targeted separatist Baloch insurgents, but the sudden escalation between usually friendly neighbours adds a whole new layer of uncertainty to a region that’s already close to boiling point.
North Korean State Media is claiming that the Country’s Military has conducted a Test of the “Haeil-5-23” Underwater-Nuclear Weapons System in the Sea of Japan, as a Response to a recent Trilateral-Naval Exercise between the United States, Japan, and South Korea which included… pic.twitter.com/itZjnu2aZR
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) January 19, 2024
- the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70) Aircraft Carrier; North Korea had previously announced a Test of the “Haeil-5-23” Nuclear Drone in April of 2023, claiming that it Traveled upwards of 600 Miles and Detonated a Trial Warhead.
- Pyongyang carried out several similar tests last year, including a “nuclear unmanned underwater attack boat” in March, which it had previously dubbed a “secret weapon.” Unnamed military officials said the naval drone could create a “radioactive tsunami” using underwater explosions and “annihilate enemy ship groups” without detection.
- It was not immediately clear whether the latest trial involved a newer model of the same weapon.
DISEASE X: The next terror campaign on the world is already being planned, says Dr. David Martin
"What they're doing right now is they're planning the sequence of events where they can actually cascade another terror campaign, which then triggers not only the need for allegedly… pic.twitter.com/S1LJPyFNQr
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) January 18, 2024
for allegedly another medical countermeasure, but it also, this time, is going to involve the other piece that they failed to achieve with the COVID campaign, which is the eradication of cash-based transactions …”@DrDMartinWorld continued: “They blundered their way into Covid, and unfortunately (for them), they did not do the full control takeover that they wanted, which is exactly what is on the agenda for Davos this week.”
- Navarro did not comply with the subpoena because he said Trump told him to assert executive privilege.
- The far-left DC jury convicted Navarro on two counts of contempt after deliberating for four hours.
- NBC reported, “The two counts each carry a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of one year in prison, in addition to a maximum fine of $100,000.”
Peter Navarro should get 6 months in prison for defying House Jan. 6 committee subpoena, DOJ says
Incredible investigative reporting by Darren Beattie
Newly leaked J6 footage of where the pipe bomb was found near the DNC shows responding cops barely caring about it
They were dragging their feet even though future (illegitimate) VP Kamala was nearby
It seems as if they… https://t.co/j6WKLTsyey
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 18, 2024
Good Morning !
Today – voters name the Biden Administration puppet master https://t.co/3lnWD08JC7
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 19, 2024
- An article by New York Post legendary gossip columnist Cindy Adams reports Barack and Michelle Obama are angling to replace Joe Biden with former First Lady Michelle as the Democrats’ 2024 presidential nominee.
- Adams reports Michelle Obama has surveyed “Dem biggies” about her potential candidacy and in 2022 reportedly told a gathering of CEOs in New York City she was running. Gossip? Rumor? Or trial balloon leaks to gauge public support and Democratic reaction?
Exhibit A: Great catch. CBS News doesn't know Nikki Haley is spending tens of millions of dollars targeting Democrats to vote in these contests and that they did in Iowa already?
I don't buy that at all.
They're just liars. https://t.co/nNn4hlaPlB
— Rich Baris The People's Pundit (@Peoples_Pundit) January 19, 2024
- Nikki Haley, the daughter of two non-citizens, is patently ineligible to serve as President or Vice President under Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution
- As A Threshold Matter, Nikki Haley, The Daughter Of Two Non-Citizens, Must Provie Proof That Her Parents Were Lawful Residents When She Was Born
- Donald Trump qualifies as a natural-born citizen under the Constitution’s Eligibility Clause in Article II, Section 1. Unlike Nikki Haley, President Trump’s two parents were both citizens at the time he was born on American soil, in Queens, New York, in 1946. His father was a citizen by birthright, his mother was naturalized – and completed the naturalization process years before Trump’s birth. Therefore, he meets the Constitutional standard for eligibility.
- Nikki Haley, on the other hand, is a much different story. Nikki Haley was born “Nimarata Randhawa” in Bamberg, South Carolina, in 1972. But at the time of her birth, neither one of her parents were American citizens. As recently unearthed by investigative journalist Laura Loomer, both “Haley’s parents were Indian immigrants who did not become U.S. citizens until after her birth in 1972. Her father, Ajit Randhawa, became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1978, Haley’s office said. Her mother, Raj Randhawa, became a U.S. citizen in 2003, a year before Haley won a seat in the S.C. House.”
- Article II, Section 1 Of The Constitution Requires That In Order To Meet The High Constitutional Threshold For Eligibility, The Qualifier’s Parents Must Have Both Been Citizens At The Time Of His Or Her Birth
- American citizenship is a privilege, not a right. This was so long and well understood by our Founding Fathers that it became simple common sense, not something they contemplated would ever need to be spelled out in painstaking detail.
- Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.) is set to formally endorse President Donald Trump this Friday.
- The endorsement, revealed by two sources familiar with the plan, is expected to occur at a Trump rally in the Granite State, New Hampshire, just days before the state’s pivotal primary election, The Hill reported.
- It can be recalled that Senator Tim Scott announced he was dropping out of the 2024 presidential race last November.
- 177 members of Congress joined Ted Cruz and Steve Scalise in an Amicus Curiae Brief to the US Supreme Court in support of President Donald Trump in the Colorado case to remove Trump from the ballot.
- In a petition for Writ of Certiorari, Trump’s legal team argued the implications of leaving the interpretation of the 14th Amendment to the States, stating:
- Vice President Harris, President Biden, and their staffs advocated for, marched with, and provided material support to rioters in the wake of George Floyd’s death in 2020. These rioters stormed the White House, injuring police officers and forcing the President, his family, and his staff to shelter in a bunker. They also killed people, took over government buildings, caused extensive property damage, and sought to establish alternative “governments” in the form of so-called “autonomous zones.” If a state official believes that President Biden or Vice President Harris aided these efforts, he may eliminate President Biden and Vice President Harris from the ballot. And all their past actions can be nullified as “ultra vires.”
- The petition went on to cite Congresswoman Maxine Waters saying “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them.” It then mentions that then-House Whip Steve Scalise was in-fact confronted at a Congressional softball game and shot by the attacker.
Maybe it’s a good thing for presidential immunity against criminal prosecution to go away. Maybe it will stop presidents in the future from starting wars or laundering hundreds of billions thru Ukraine over fears they’ll be prosecuted.
But to pretend this is a controversy… https://t.co/yR86dnUSgS
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 18, 2024
- created by Trump over—obstruction of an official proceeding charges—and not one manufactured by Biden regime and DC federal courts is intentionally ignorant.
President Trump says that the people who are really running the country right now are “young and they’re smart and they’re communists and they’re marxists, they’re fascists. And they’re running this country. They’re running it right into the ground.”
How can anyone listen to… pic.twitter.com/i8SYfhymgr
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) January 19, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
- Klaus Schwab has been against democracy, taking the position of the Greek philosophers who were against Democracy because the people were too stupid and uneducated. In Schwab’s 8 points for his Great Reset, he included the end of Democracy. This video clips show him with the co-founder of Google putting forth the idea that AI can predict the next election, so it is no longer necessary to have elections.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Source: armstrongeconomics.com
The WEF get a dose of their own medicine in Davos…. 🔥 👏pic.twitter.com/dtUh3vysMO
— Rob Boyd, Esq (@AvonandsomerRob) January 19, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
We told you proofs were going to be important very soon.
We thank you for your service.
Organized riots being planned.
Counter measures in place.
Resistance far smaller than portrayed by MSM.
Attacks will intensify.
You, collectively, are a massive threat.
Censorship applied to scale down impact/reach.