Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people of the world are now coming together, the farmers of all different nations are supporting each other, they know who is pushing the agenda, they are now calling them out. SA is not doing what [JB] wants, the game is over, the people see it clearly. The [DS] is ready for a full narrative shift, everything they have tried has failed and it is continually failing. Everything is now pointing to Oct, a treasure trove of information will be released, will this be the red October, it is starting to seem that way. The election cheating is being shutdown by the patriots, first it was the Wisconsin SC, then PA and AZ and now the SC is going to add the finishing touch. Scavino sends a message the pedo network is being shutdown, the good guys have the upper hand.
- President Joe Biden’s ingratiating request for the Saudi Crown Prince to significantly increase oil production in order to bring down global prices is apparently falling on deaf ears.
- Prince Mohammed bin Salman, also known as MBS, has listened to Biden’s humiliating request and has ‘rejected’ it,
- “The kingdom will play its role in this era as it attempts to increase the maximum sustainable capacity to more than 13 million barrels,” MBS said. “Beyond that, the kingdom will not have any further production capacity.”
UPenn nominates transgender swimmer Lia Thomas as 2022 'Woman of the Year' https://t.co/l288KckmE9
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) July 15, 2022
Ricky Martin accused of ‘incest’ crime in shocking Puerto Rico reports
Earlier in the month, a judge issued a domestic violence-related restraining order against the Latin pop icon. The victim is reportedly his 21-year-old nephew.
- New Jersey has been allowing transgender inmates to choose to be housed with prisoners matching their “gender identity” thanks to a settlement agreement with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of New Jersey who previously sued over their policies. Per the agreement, the Department of Corrections had to keep the policy in place for one year — which ran out last month.
- A transgender prisoner has been moved to a youth facility in New Jersey after impregnating two inmates at an adult women’s prison.
- Demi Minor, 27, is serving a 30 year sentence for manslaughter.
- After impregnating two inmates at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women, Minor was moved to the Garden State Youth Correctional Facility last month, according to a report from NJ.com.
- California has spent up to $500 million on diversity, equity, and inclusion programs in its local government, K-12 school districts, and higher education in the years between 2020 and 2022, according to a report from a nonprofit watchdog group.
- y and DEI are a vast and growing part of the California government.”
- The wife of former Attorney General Eric Holder breached HIPAA-regulated protected health information held by her former Washington, D.C., women’s health practice, according to a letter obtained by the Washington Examiner.
- Dr. Sharon D. Malone retained the regulated information of patients who received care from Foxhall OB/GYN Associates upon her departure from the practice as both an owner and employee at the end of 2020, according to a June 24 letter sent to a Foxhall patient. Malone then turned the patient information over to her new for-profit telehealth startup, Alloy, which then used the HIPAA information to send unsolicited emails to Foxhall patients.
- “We at Foxhall were not aware that Dr. Malone had retained the list, that she had turned over the list to Alloy, or that Alloy had sent emails to some of the patients on the list, until we received complaints from patients,” the letter read. “Under no circumstances would Foxhall have agreed to or permitted Dr. Malone to retain the list, turn it over to any third party (including Alloy), or allow emails to be sent to patients by Alloy.”
- “Immediately upon discovering the breach, we conducted an investigation,” it continued.
- Malone is the wife of former Attorney General Eric Holder, who once referred to himself as former President Barack Obama‘s “wing-man.”
Remember: I asked Team Biden for comment on this investigation.
They sent @TheAtlantic’s Dovere to tell me these recordings were “Russian propaganda.”
Yet to be disclosed. https://t.co/Nw3lS7PDY8
— Chanel Rion OAN (@ChanelRion) July 16, 2022
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has reportedly filed a motion opposing Twitter’s request to fast-track the trial over his decision to pull out of his $44 billion deal to purchase the social media giant.
- Musk’s lawyers filed a motion with the Delaware Chancery Court on Friday saying that Twitter’s “unjustifiable request” to rush the case to trial in two months should be rejected.
- Musk’s lawyers argued that the dispute over bot accounts on the platform was fundamental to Twitter’s value and very fact and expert-intensive. The lawyers stated that the required substantial time for discovery and requested a trial date on or after February 13, 2023.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that before Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s battle over Twitter, the billionaire faced another fight over how his charitable donations should be managed. His inner circle has been rocked by infighting focused on Musk’s choice of a Russian-born former professional gambler as the ideal person to direct his charitable donations.
- What about the Clinton Foundation? Or Dianne Feinstein employing a Chinese spy for 10 years?
- They’re trying to take Musk down by projecting their crimes on him. Says a lot.
The Biden administration has extended the Covid-19 public health emergency for another three months https://t.co/apFWOiV2w2
— CNN (@CNN) July 15, 2022
Haiti Did Not Vaccinate Its Citizens, The Current Vax Rate is 1.4% — Yet Country Has One of Lowest COVID Death Rates in the World — Weird, Huh? https://t.co/gIZEPW733R
— Bill Koutalianos (@NoDirectAction) July 16, 2022
Look like Birx knew that Covid came out of a lab and kept it to herself. Imagine how different the virus response would've been if we'd been told that a lab optimized the virus for human transmission. China would've been completely shut off. Millions of lives would've been saved. https://t.co/y7PEEceFfb
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) July 17, 2022
Before posting my final review of D. Birx's book, I offer you one more excerpt on how she doctored the weekly Covid reports to the states coming from the White House. You won't believe this one. pic.twitter.com/saYjSzPhpc
— Jeffrey A Tucker (@jeffreyatucker) July 16, 2022
All you need to know about how broken and corrupt our institutions are is this: Dr. Birx should be facing a public trial with the prospect of spending the rest of her life in federal prison.
Instead, she’s publishing a book that will make millions. https://t.co/PAFH7XsTHD
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) July 16, 2022
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has officially banned public officials from accepting and using funds from nongovernmental entities to conduct elections.
- Passed by the state’s Republican-majority legislature and signed into law by Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf on Monday, the legislation (SB 982) mandates that Pennsylvania public officials “may not solicit, apply for, enter into a contract for or receive or expend gifts, donations, grants or funding from any individual, business, organization, trust, foundation, or any nongovernmental entity for the registration of voters or the preparation, administration or conducting of an election in [the] Commonwealth.”
- Also included in the bill is the establishment of an “election integrity grant program,” wherein the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development is permitted to distribute grants “to counties for the administration of elections.” Beginning Aug. 1, counties will be allowed to submit applications to receive funds from the program, with the size of the grant received by a county determined “by the quotient of the county’s number of registered voters divided by the total number of registered voters in all counties.”
- There are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of wrongdoing, irregularities and illegalities that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was flawless.
- Trump is right, the BIG LIE is in reverse, its’ the [DS] BIG LIE, with each passing day, new irregularities, security vulnerabilities and illegalities are being unmasked by bombshell revelations from courts, legislators and other investigative bodies like the FBI and Homeland Security Department.
- From Phoenix to Detroit, and Madison to Austin, there are now nearly two dozen credible confirmations of problems that undercut the claims of bureaucrats, journalists and Democrats that the November 2020 general election was perfect. In fact, it was quite imperfect.
- Here are 21 important revelations uncovered by Just the News over the last 18 months of reporting, complete with substantiating evidence and links:
- Illegal ballot drop boxes. The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled earlier this month that the 570 drop boxes used during the 2020 election were unlawfully approved by the Wisconsin Election Commission, “Only the legislature may permit absentee voting via ballot drop boxes,” the court declared. “WEC cannot. Ballot drop boxes appear nowhere in the detailed statutory system for absentee voting. WEC’s authorization of ballot drop boxes was unlawful.” State Rep. Janel Brandtjen told Just the News that hundreds of thousands of votes were cast in the illegal boxes in the 2020 race when Biden and Donald Trump were separated by less than 21,000 votes.
- A Foreign Intrusion. Federal authorities have confirmed that two Iranian nationals successfully hacked into a state computer election system, stole 100,000 voter registrations and used the data to carry out a cyber-intimidation campaign that targeted GOP members of Congress, Trump campaign officials and Democratic voters in the November 2020 election in one of the largest foreign intrusions in U.S. election history. The defendants “were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the U.S. presidential election,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams declared in an indictment.
- The Laptop Lie: More than 50 national security experts, countless news organizations and large social media firms falsely told American voters in fall 2020 that the Hunter Biden laptop with damning revelations about Biden family corruption was Russian disinformation. In fact, it was a legitimate laptop already in the FBI’s possession, and Hunter Biden was already under criminal investigation before voters cast their 2020 ballots. The false narrative had significant impact: polling shows a majority of American voters believe the pre-election censorship of the story amounted to election interference,
- Alleged Bribery. The former state Supreme Court justice appointed by the Wisconsin Legislature to investigate the 2020 election concluded that millions of dollars in donations to election administrators in five Democrat-heavy municipalities from the Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life violated state anti-bribery laws and corrupted election practices by turning public election authorities into liberal get-out-the-vote activists. “The Zuckerberg-funded CTCL/ Zuckerberg 5 scheme would prove to be an effective way to accomplish the partisan effort to ‘turnout’ their desired voters and it was done with the active support of the very people and the governmental institution (WEC) that were supposed to be guarding the Wisconsin elections administrative process from the partisan activities they facilitated,” Justice Michael Gableman wrote.
- Illegal ballot harvesting in Wisconsin. Gableman also exposed an extensive vote collection operation, known as ballot harvesting, in nursing homes in which third-party activists illegally collected the ballots of vulnerable residents, some of whom lacked the mental or physical capacity to vote or were forbidden from voting by guardianship agreements. State election regulators “unlawfully directed the municipal clerks not to send out the legally required special voting deputies to nursing homes, resulting in many nursing homes’ registered residents voting at 100% rates and many ineligible residents voting, despite a guardianship order or incapacity,” Gableman wrote in his explosive report.
- Ballot harvesting probe in the Peach State. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has announced he has opened a criminal investigation into allegations that liberal activists engaged in illegal ballot harvesting, collecting ballots from voters and delivering them in violation of state law. Raffensperger said he is planning to issue subpoenas to identify a whistleblower who admitted he engaged in the operation, and there could be prosecutions. The True the Vote election integrity group says in a formal state complaint that the man, identified as John Doe, admitted his role and identified nonprofits who funded it at $10 per ballot delivered. The watchdog group also claims it has assembled cell phone location records pinpointing the alleged harvesting by as many as 240 activists.
- Bad voter signatures? A review of Maricopa County’s mail-in ballots in Arizona’s 2020 presidential election estimated that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files were counted without being reviewed, more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.
- 50,000 Arizona ballots called into question. An extensive audit by Arizona’s Senate officially called into question more than 50,000 ballots cast in the 2020 election, including voters who cast ballots from residences they had left. The tally in question is nearly five times the margin of Joe Biden’s victory in the state.
- Foreign voters found on Texas rolls. An audit of Texas voter rolls identified nearly 12,000 noncitizens suspected of illegally registering to vote and nearly 600 cases in which ballots may have been cast in the name of a dead resident or by a voter who may also have voted in another state. Officials are now in the process of removing the foreign voters and deciding whether prosecutions are warranted.
- Foreign voters found on Georgia rolls. An audit by Georgia’s Secretary of State has identified more than 2,000 suspected foreigners who tried to register to vote in the state, though none reached the point of casting ballots. Raffensperger says prosecutions may be forthcoming.
- More noncitizen voters. The Gableman investigation in Wisconsin also found noncitizens had made it onto the state voters rolls in violation of state law. The Wisconsin Election Commission failed “to record non-citizens in the WisVote voter database, thereby permitting non-citizens to vote, even though Wisconsin law requires citizenship to vote — all in violation of the Help America Vote Act,” the investigator wrote.
- Election Machine Vulnerabilities: Immediately after the November 2020 elections, the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security agency declared there was no hacking or machine vulnerabilities. The Iran hacking case put the lie to the first claim. And last month, the Homeland Security agency admitted in a new report that the popular Dominion Democracy Suite ImageCast X voting system had nine vulnerabilities, most of which include the ability to “install malicious code” on the machines. Federal officials say they don’t know of any efforts to exploit those vulnerabilities in 2020, but the reversal in stories has significantly shaken confidence in the bureaucracy’s assurances.
- Ballot chain of custody issues. The Georgia Secretary of State’s office has opened an investigation into the handling of drop box ballots last November in one of the state’s Democratic strongholds following a media report that there were problems with chain of custody documentation in DeKalb County.
- Fulton County irregularities. Georgia’s handpicked election monitor for Fulton County, the state’s largest voting district, documented two dozen pages of mismanagement and irregularities during vote counting in Atlanta in November 2020, including double-scanning of ballots, insecure transport of ballots and violations of voter privacy. The revelations prompted the state to take steps to possibly put Fulton County in receivership, empowering state officials to run the elections. Most of Fulton County’s election officials have left their jobs.
- Errant vote counting. Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp referred the audited November 2020 election results in Fulton County to the State Election Board after multiple reviews found three dozen significant problems with absentee ballot counting, including duplicate tallies, math errors and transposed data. Kemp’s referral calls into question hundreds of ballots in the official count.
- Dirty voter rolls. Michigan’s official state auditor has found that Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson failed to adhere to state election law by properly updating and reconciling Michigan’s qualified voter roll. This oversight, according to the audit, increased the risk of ineligible voters casting ballots.
- Illegal exemptions from voter ID. The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled as many as 200,000 voters were allowed to illegally skip voter ID for absentee ballots by claiming they were indefinitely confined by COVID when there was no such legal authority to do so. Biden beat Trump by about 20,000 votes in the state.
- Uneven enforcement of election laws. The Wisconsin Legislative Audit Bureau identified more than 30 problems with the administration of elections in 2020, including unlawful orders and uneven enforcement of the law and urged lawmakers to make sweeping improvements.
- More illegal harvesting. In Arizona, a half dozen people have already been indicted on charges of illegal harvesting in a probe by Attorney General Mark Brnovich that shows signs of expanding. It comes after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected Democrats’ arguments and concluded Arizona’s ban on harvesting was constitutional.
- Voter fraud in Michigan. Michigan charged three women in connection with voter fraud schemes, including efforts to cast ballots on behalf of non-consenting nursing home residents.
- Still more nursing home fraud. In Wisconsin, Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling announced his investigators have secured evidence that eight out of 42 residents at a local nursing home had been recorded as casting absentee ballots that their families said was not possible because the residents didn’t possess the cognitive ability to vote.
NARRATIVE SHIFT IN FULL FORCE.
UK / AUS ASSISTED ROGUE ELEMENTS OF THE US GOV’T TO TAKE DOWN A DULY-ELECTED CANDIDATE/PRESIDENT.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.
Why are we making it public?
The world is connected.
You have more than you know.