Watch The X22 Report On Video
Inflation is destroying countries, Argentina has inflation running at 130%, this will only end in one way. Newsom places another bandaid fix on the inflation problem. Americans are not paying their taxes, the IRS is ready to collect. The fake news and economists are now putting out the narrative that the recession might not happen, 2024 is now in play. The [DS] is pushing everything they have to start the war. They need to cheat in the next election and Covid is not working this time around. Everything the [DS] does shows the people why we need a constitution, closed borders, guns and the rule of law, everything they are doing is now backfiring on them. Rand Paul lets everyone know that the President has the ability to shutdown communications, will Biden use this old FCC law, most likely but they will use and event to accomplish this. Playbook Known.
Argentina has just raised its interest rates to 133% in an attempt to curb its inflation, which is running at 138%.
Forecasts indicate that inflation may exceed 180% by year-end
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 14, 2023
- California Gov Gavin Newsom signed a bill that raised the minimum wage for healthcare workers to $25 per hour. The bill was originally proposed by State Senator Maria Elena Durazo from Los Angeles.
- Those that supported the bill claimed that it will help to ease workforce shortages because of what happened during the pandemic. There are problems with a bill like this which includes costing the state of California $1 Billion a year.
- If Gov Newsom’s goal is to help with the workforce shortage, a minimum wage increase may not be the solution. First and foremost, the shortage was created by the government because of the vaccine mandates. Employees who refused the vaccine were fired from their jobs.
- Secondly, it can affect the hospitals and businesses that employ these workers and may even take away the incentive to go for more lucrative training for pay raises and more advanced jobs in the field.
- Gov Newsom was involved with the negotiations for the fast food minimum wage increase.
- The law will go into effect in April, giving fast food workers in the state one of the highest minimum wages in the entire nation.
House affordability hits a record low — even lower than the 2008 crisis.
In some cities cities it now takes between 1/2 and 2/3 of family income to own a house — in some areas of California it’s past 80%. Only the rich can afford these prices.
Turns out printing $6 trillion had… https://t.co/wdxXbPsdTN
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 15, 2023
- consequences: Soaring house prices, plunging real wages, and inflation to gobble up your life savings.
If they know so much why do I even file taxes?
Just send me a bill at the end of the year or a refund check
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 15, 2023
- Major financial institutions seem to be accelerating a trend that many conservatives find alarming: the closure of physical bank branches.
- According to a bulletin published by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) on Friday, Bank of America led the way by closing 21 branches in just the first week of October.
- Wells Fargo was not far behind with 15 closures, while US Bank and Chase reported closing nine and three branches, respectively, according to the Daily Mail.
The Kiplinger Letter reported that over 3,000 bank branches have closed down nationwide.
Banks are closing branches faster than they’re opening new ones. U.S. banks closed over 3,000 branches last year while opening just 1,000. JPMorgan Chase led in branch closures last year, shuttering 144 branches, while opening 133. The trend will likely continue as banks face staunch competition for deposits and younger customers from online banks, fintech firms and Big Tech.
- Retired Managing Director of Wealth Management formerly working in Swiss Private Banking, Clive Thompson, said at some point, the global economy will enter a crisis. He believes banks will be closed, then there will be an announcement about the rollout of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs).
A RECESSION IS NO LONGER THE CONSENSUS (WSJ)
In WSJ survey, economists lower recession probability below 50% and say Fed is finished raising interest rates pic.twitter.com/6lASTEelQj
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) October 15, 2023
- The House Oversight Committee this week revealed that five White House employees were involved in Biden’s stolen classified documents case.
- The Committee also revealed Joe Biden and his attorney lied about communications and when the classified documents were discovered.
- Biden lied by omission.
- Joe Biden STOLE SCIF-designated classified documents and improperly stored them at the Penn Biden Center.
- Biden also stored classified documents in his garage next to his Corvette where his son Hunter had access to the sensitive materials.
- Nine boxes of documents were taken from Joe Biden’s lawyer’s Boston office and we have no idea what is in those boxes because the National Archives is covering up for Biden.
- Recall that it was reported that Joe Biden’s attorney first discovered “Obama-Biden administration documents in a locked closet while packing files as they prepare to close out Biden’s office in the Penn Biden Center” in November 2022.
- Biden and his team claimed they immediately contacted the National Archives upon discovering the documents in November 2022.
- “They immediately called the Archives — immediately called the Archives, turned them over to the Archives, and I was briefed about this discovery,” Biden said in November 2022.
- Joe Biden famously said of his classified documents strewn all over the place, “There is no ‘there’ there.”
- According to new information released by the House Oversight Committee, Joe Biden lied about the timeline. Annie Tomasini, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the President and Director of Oval Office Operations, went to Penn Biden Center to take inventory of President Biden’s documents and materials on March 18, 2021.
- The classified documents were discovered nearly TWO YEARS before Joe Biden’s lawyer said he found them.
- “Our Committee has developed evidence showing the timeline of relevant events began in 2021 and involved at least five White House employees,” the Republican-led Committee said.
- “President Biden and his legal team omitted months of communications, planning, and coordinating among multiple White House officials, a former VP staffer, Penn Biden Center employees, and President Biden’s personal attorneys to retrieve the boxes containing classified materials.” the Oversight said. “There is no reasonable explanation as to why this many White House employees and lawyers were so concerned with retrieving boxes they reportedly believed contained only personal documents and materials.”
- Turley said Biden’s lies about the timeline and potential lies to Special Counsel Robert Hur has put him in danger:
- “Now, however, it appears that a critical claim by the White House in the scandal may not only be false, but was knowingly false at the time it was made. The White House and Biden’s counsel have long maintained that, as soon as documents were discovered in the D.C. office, they notified the national archives. Many asked why they did not call the FBI, but the White House has at least maintained that, unlike Trump, they took immediate action to notify authorities.” Turley said.
- “I have referred to Hur as a “neutron prosecutor” — a special counsel with no possible charge, under Justice Department policy barring the indictment of a sitting president. If that was not enough of a problem, Hur may have growing evidence that accounts offered by the White House over the discovery of the documents are false.”
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pimp Ghislaine Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison earlier this year.
- Maxwell worked as Jeffrey Epstein’s pimp for years and the DOJ knew they were running girls as young as 12 but they refused to act.
- Carolyn Andriano, one of Epstein’s victims who testified against Maxwell, was found unresponsive in a West Palm Beach hotel earlier this year. There was no funeral or obituary and West Palm Beach police opened an investigation into her death after it was concluded she died of an accidental drug overdose.
- Andriano’s mother pleaded with police to investigate her daughter’s death and insisted she was drug and alcohol free.
- According to The Daily Beast, Carolyn Andriano had been texting her mother about building her new life with her five children and husband, John Pitts shortly before she died.
The Daily Beast reported:
- “Who in God’s name needs a weapon with 100 rounds in the chamber? The weapon is only meant for one thing. To kill people!” Biden said during remarks at the 2023 Human Rights Campaign National Dinner on Saturday night.
The past 3+ years have been one long infomercial for the 2nd amendment:
•Lockdowns and vax mandates
•Months of race riots and looting
•Police are defunded, crime rages
•Soros DAs let criminals roam free
•Millions of illegals storm the border
•Hillary calls for re-education…
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) October 15, 2023
- camps. MAGA is labeled domestic terrorism
- •Hamas paragliders massacre festival
- •Large support for Hamas in the West
- •BLM calls for decolonizing of America
- The list goes on…
- Hipkins, who in January replaced authoritarian globalist Jacinda Ardern, who has since moved on from instituting draconian Covid lockdowns to leading a global censorship campaign, stated that he was “not in a position to form a government” and had already congratulated Christopher Luxon, who is the next prime minister-in-waiting.
- Luxon, a former airline executive, said New Zealanders had “reached for hope and voted for change.”
- The election campaign had been dominated by a worsening economic situation and a sharp increase in the cost of living that had severely affected New Zealanders.
- “My pledge to you is that National will deliver for every New Zealander,” Luxon said, pledging to “build the economy and deliver tax relief.”
- “We will bring down the cost of living. We will restore law and order. We will deliver better health care and we will educate our children so that they can grow up to live the lives they dream of,” he added.
Meet Ameer Hasan Loggins, the Stanford instructor who told Jewish students to stand in a corner while belittling the Holocaust and calling them "colonizers." His bio includes:
-A Bachelor’s and Masters degree in African American Studies from UC Berkeley.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 13, 2023
- his doctorate in African Diaspora Studies -Research on reality TV and its effect on the perception of black Americans. -Research at Harvard University’s “Hip-Hop Archive” at the Du Bois Institute. -Work at Harvard’s Charles Hamilton Houston Institute for Race and Justice Shockingly, an African American studies hire who has spent his entire career pointing and yelling “Racist!” responded to a terror attack by pointing and yelling “Racist!”
- In June the Palestinian SAMA News Agency openly reported that US weapons left by Joe Biden and Mark Milley when the Biden regime surrendered to the Taliban have now found their way to Gaza.
In fact, Joe Biden left 300 times more guns than those passed to the Mexican cartels in Obama’s Fast and Furious program.
Lawmakers in Congress emerged this week from classified briefings on the Israeli terror attack determined to launch a probe into whether U.S. weapons left behind in Afghanistan or donated to Ukraine have landed in the hands of Hamas and other Iranian-backed extremists.
“I think there has to be one,” Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., a member of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, said on the John Solomon Reports podcast in an interview aired Friday. “…If we are finding out information and getting told intel that U.S. weapons have fallen into the hands of terrorists, especially with the horrific attack that just happened on Israel, it’s our duty to investigate and find out if that’s happened or not.”
Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment now controlled by Taliban:
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
Much of the information included in the above list is public record.
What if the real agenda is to create another “refugee crisis,”, Soros did this in Syria, Biden did this Afghanistan , now are they going to make the case they need to bring in millions of Palestinians? Who would come along with them, more terrorists.
- The legislation, known as the “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission Act” or the GAZA Act, is being spearheaded by Reps. Tom Tiffany (R-WI) and Andy Ogles (R-TN).
- The GAZA Act aims to prevent the Biden regime from granting visas to any holder of a Palestinian passport. Additionally, the bill would bar the Department of Homeland Security from allowing Palestinians into the United States through the agency’s parole program, the New York Post reported.
- “We can’t let President Biden abuse our parole and visa rules to bring unvetted Palestinians into American communities the way he did with thousands of unvetted Afghans,” said Rep. Tom Tiffany in a statement. “I introduced the GAZA Act to protect America’s national security.”
We can't let President Biden abuse our parole and visa rules to bring unvetted Palestinians into American communities the way he did with thousands of unvetted Afghans.
I introduced the GAZA Act to protect America’s national security.https://t.co/wPCYFlCNps
— Rep. Tom Tiffany (@RepTiffany) October 14, 2023
What is the goal behind the terrorist attack on Israel?
In my view, Iran, the primary sponsor of Hamas, is attempting to provoke an overreaction from Israel to thwart economic and defensive agreements between Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Iran's larger aim is to prevent its… pic.twitter.com/IGLvYy1riS
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 14, 2023
- its geopolitical adversaries from establishing a formal regional alliance. Just last month, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) said that Saudi Arabia was moving “closer” to a historic normalization deal with Israel, potentially involving a military pact with the United States, requiring US defense in exchange for diplomatic ties with Israel.
- Saudi Arabia is also seeking advanced American weaponry similar to what the UAE received in its normalization agreement with Israel, including F-35 fighter jets, MQ-9 Reaper drones, and precision-guided missiles. Discussions even include the possibility of Saudi Arabia developing a civilian nuclear program with US assistance.
- The India-Middle East-Europe-Economic Corridor (IMEC) is another significant development announced at the G20 last month. IMEC establishes a trade route between India and the EU bypassing Iran, with Saudi Arabia and Israel playing key roles.
- The US views IMEC, which includes a shipping route connecting India with the UAE and a rail network connecting Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Israel, as a tool to formalize economic ties between Israel and Saudi Arabia. MBS hopes the Saudi-Israeli deal will “reach a place that will ease the life of the Palestinians.” “For us, the Palestinian issue is very important. We need to solve that part.”
- Before the Hamas attacks, Saudi Arabia and Israel were moving closer to a historic normalization deal. That deal will be extremely challenging, if not impossible, with war raging between Israel and Hamas and innocent Palestinians caught in the middle.
- The United States of America has not saw a military draft since the era between the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Vietnam War, but based on recent facts released by the United States Pentagon, there may be reason to ring the alarm, especially among the people in the Black community, because the U.S. government may be forced to implement a draft to appear war-ready, as the war with Russia and NATO intensifies and the constant rumors and maneuvers of war rage on in the South Pacific with China.
Everything revolves around the 2024 election,
Everything that Trump has done, Biden the [DS] has reversed
Defunded Iran, cancel the deal
Unfortunately, the FBI has eliminated 100% of their training process and databases related to radical Islamic terrorism. It was all purged years ago and the FBI was ordered to focus instead on home grown terrorism.
Now the FBI focuses on conservative voters, parents who speak… https://t.co/80nsvixvOc
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 15, 2023
After the Hamas terrorist attack on Israel, most U.S. voters blame Palestinians for the conflict, and agree with a Republican senator’s call for the “eradication” of Hamas.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 15, 2023
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bbec14 No.1055826
SC/LL deal drop.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
- A new review suggests that COVID vaccines “may trigger” rheumatic immune-mediated inflammatory diseases, including arthritis, vasculitis, lupus, and adult-onset Still’s disease.
- On average, patients developed rheumatic diseases 11 days after vaccine administration, according to the study. Seventy-five (over 27 percent) of these patients experienced total disease remission, and about 50 percent improved following treatment. Eight were admitted to intensive care, and two died from their symptoms.
- “The short time span between COVID-19 vaccine administration and the onset of R-IMIDs suggests the potential possibility of a cause-and-effect relationship,” the authors wrote.
- Rheumatic immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (R-IMIDs) involve inflammation that manifests in the joints, tendons, muscles, and bones due to an unknown cause.
- The study, led by researchers from the National Health Service in the United Kingdom, examined 271 participants from 190 case studies published worldwide.
- Over 80 percent of the patients developed symptoms after their first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, and most were treated and improved with corticosteroids.
- Almost 57 percent of the injured patients received the Pfizer vaccine, nearly a quarter received the AstraZeneca vaccine, and 12 percent of the rheumatic diseases manifested after the administration of the Moderna vaccine.
XBB.1.5 booster uptake at 1.3%, public sentiment has swung strongly away from mass vaccination. People know the infection is mild and easily treated at home. Vax side effects horrific; ~28% know someone who died after the shot (Rasmussen Reports Jan, 2023). @Rasmussen_Poll https://t.co/eZ0u1eFbew pic.twitter.com/17wZswcJFr
— Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH™ (@P_McCulloughMD) October 15, 2023
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 14, 2023
- House Republicans chose Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) Friday as the GOP nominee for Speaker of the House,
- Jordan is expected to move a vote to the House floor quickly
- Democrat leaders have summoned their members to Washington in anticipation of a possible vote today.
- Jordan likely will have a handful of Republican holdouts, a mix of supporters of other candidates and moderates long opposed to Jordan.
Enough of the secret elections behind closed doors!
Jim Jordan has called for a public Speaker vote by roll call on CSPAN Tuesday.
I support Jim Jordan. Does your congressman? You’d better ask, because there were about 50 who voted against him on the secret ballot.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) October 14, 2023
53% of Likely U.S. voters are likely to vote for Trump in the 2024 presidential election, including 38% who are Very Likely to vote for the former president.
This includes 30% … of Democrats … 😳 https://t.co/PJ38lFqxRg
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 14, 2023
More than half of U.S. voters say they’re likely to vote for former President Donald Trump in next year’s election, and most don’t much care who Trump picks as a running mate.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 15, 2023
- Foundations started by George Soros around the world are shuttering offices as they prepare to cut more than 40 per cent of its staff.
- Employees of the Open Society Foundations’ Africa operations received correspondence last week detailing the next steps of the process, which includes closing half a dozen offices in Africa, in addition to Baltimore and Barcelona, according to emails seen by Bloomberg.
- “With the decision by the board in June to cut the staff by more than 40 per cent, our staffing size and footprint by necessity needs to diminish,” said Binaifer Nowrojee, OSF’s vice president of programs, in one of the emails.
👀 Sen. Rand Paul on Limiting the U.S. Government’s Emergency Powers, Including the ‘Internet Kill Switch’
“Some emergencies have been going on 50 years. They’re still on the books. There’s actually an emergency power that was given to the FCC in the 1930’s that gives the… pic.twitter.com/udkBCve4NU
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) October 14, 2023
that gives the President the power to shut down all communications…People call it the ‘Internet Kill Switch’.”
TAKE A LISTEN
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 14, 2023