Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new deal is now being pushed very hard, the Germans are removing the debt barricade and Biden is now telling all Federal employees to use EVs, electric trains etc. This will fail in the end. The economy is breaking down and the people no longer believe the Biden admin to help the economy, they are turning towards Trump. The [DS] is felling the pain, there is panic in DC and Hunter already signaled that he will flee the country if Trump is re-elected. Hunter is not worried about the indictments he is more worried about Trump. The other [DS] players will try to feel and they will use riots to distract everyone, this will fail because the military will shutdown the country because we were attacked. Game over.
- Output declines in all three major sectors were key contributors to a drop in GDP in October
- The UK economy contracted by 0.3% in October, the first time since July that GDP had shrunk on a month-by-month basis, according to data released by the Office for National Statistics on Wednesday.
- The drop comes after a gain of 0.2% in September. Services, industrial production, and construction all showed weaker-than-expected results. The three sectors, which combined had declined for the first time in five months, were the major trigger for the drop in GDP due to their size in the economy.
- In particular, manufacturing and construction fell by 1.1% and 0.5% respectively in October, while the country’s dominant services sector shrank by 0.2%.
- Consumer-facing services saw a decrease of 0.1%, leaving output in the sector 5% below pre-pandemic levels. The largest negative contributions came from other personal service activities, which declined by 2.3%.
By Tsvetana Paraskova of OilPrice.com
- The Biden Administration is directing Federal agencies to prioritize the use of sustainable transportation such as electric vehicles and trains for official travel, as part of efforts to build a clean transportation future, the White House said in new guidelines.
- Last year, federal employees took more than 2.8 million flights, 2.3 million vehicle rentals, and 33,000 rail trips, the Administration added.
- The prioritization of cleaner transportation includes guidelines that federal employees will rent an EV on official travel when the cost of the EV is less than or equal to the most affordable comparable vehicle available. Employees will also opt for cost-competitive EV options where available when using taxis and ride-share platforms.
Restaurants have passed on the higher costs to customers, per Bloomberg: pic.twitter.com/YFFdlLZ70m
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) December 15, 2023
- The Financial Stability Oversight Council issued its 2023 annual report Thursday, and listed commercial real estate as the first in its list of financial risks to the U.S. economy.
- FSOC was created in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis to identify potential risks to the financial stability of the United States and to promote market discipline. It comprises the heads of the major U.S. financial regulators and is chaired by Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen.
- The report noted that commercial real estate loans totaled nearly $6 trillion in the second quarter of 2023, roughly half of which were owned by U.S. banks, and that “a substantial volume” of these loans are set to mature in the next few years. Regulators are concerned that a vicious cycle may take hold, whereby elevated office vacancy rates leave borrowers unable to finance their debt, which in turn leads to distressed sales that impact the value of neighboring properties. The lack of traffic in some business districts also has the compounding effect of reducing demand for restaurants and retail locations in business districts.
The Fed is making the same error as the mid 1970s.
In the 1970s they also thought they had beat inflation in 1974-1975, they lowered rates and then inflation roared back to even higher levels in the late 1970s.
Inflation on came down in early 1980s because of two factors.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 14, 2023
- 1) massive new oil (energy) supply from Alaska, Gulf of Mexico, North Sea and huge new fields in Mexico coming online.
- 2) 18% interest rates crushed the economy.
This is why the Fed has suddenly announced 3 rate cuts in 2024. Biden is toast if there is a recession in 2024.
Just two weeks ago there were no rate cuts planned and Jerome Powell was still saying, "higher for longer". https://t.co/FcFMEtkNTn
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 14, 2023
BREAKING: The group behind the viral Biden Christmas video is a radical anti-White group called Dorrance Dance
On the group website calls for defunding the police, abolishing prisons, and even quotes Marxist terrorist Angela Davis.
The site has an entire section dedicated to… pic.twitter.com/HXY8m57oyT
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 14, 2023
Some trash is recycled, some is discarded and some ends up where it shouldn't end up. pic.twitter.com/nzSPTNaJYJ
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) December 14, 2023
- Joe is privately anxious and frustrated, and is even lashing out at his staffers if they ask him questions about it.
- This is something that Republicans in the House and Senate should be aware of and one of the main reasons that they should keep the pressure on. Hunter Biden is a weakness for Joe. He is probably terrified of the idea of his son being found guilty of crimes and going to jail.
FOX News reports:
Joe Biden frustrated and anxious about Hunter, snaps at aides when asked about investigation: report
President Biden is privately anxious about the criminal investigation into his son Hunter Biden, according to a new report from Wednesday that talked to close White House allies.
“You can see it in his eyes, and you can see his shoulders slump,” one Biden confidant told Politico. “He’s so worried about Hunter. And we’re worried it could consume him.”
“I know when he hurts,” former Sen. Chris Dodd, a Democrat, told the outlet. “He doesn’t talk about it much, most of us don’t. He has a real human decency, and a lot of it is created by scarring. And he’s worried.”
The Daily Mail reported:
Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, who has been accused of obstructing the Hunter Biden probe, has left her post at the Justice Department,
Wolf, who was interviewed behind closed doors Thursday for a transcribed interview, appeared under a subpoena, a day after the full House voted on a party line basis to formalize an impeachment inquiry into the president.
That came on a day when Hunter Biden delivered his statement outside the Capitol but declined to appear for a closed interview with lawmakers, after saying he would appear in a public forum.
- “President Biden has tried to portray himself as a crusader against dark money in politics, but the recent filing by Future Forward USA Action shows his reelection efforts are fueled by it,” Sutherland told the Free Beacon. “Hypocrisy like this only lowers trust in our elected officials. It’s no surprise that after this dark money group spent tens of millions to support him, Americans still remain unconvinced by Biden’s agenda.”
- Future Forward’s operations are closely intertwined with its dark money affiliate: Federal Election Commission records show the super PAC has no employees of its own and keeps its lights on thanks to cash infusions and donated time from Future Forward USA Action’s staff.
- Hunter Biden reportedly threatened to take extreme action and flee the United States of America if voters
- “In recent conversations with family friends, he [Hunter] has worried that he might have to flee the country if Trump were to be elected president again,” two people who spoke with Hunter told Politico’s Jonathan Lemire.
Why does he have to flee, What this means is that he is not worried about the indictments because he know he is protected and nothing is going to happen. If Trump is elected he know he is not protected.
Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No. 147005381
- The irony and hypocrisy is thick. Charles McGonigal was an FBI counterintelligence official in charge of the FBI New York field office. McGonigal was tasked with investigating Russian collusion and Russian sanction violations.
- McGonigal was sentenced to four-years in federal prison today for colluding with a Russian (Oleg Deripaska) to avoid sanctions.
- As noted by Politico, “McGonigal, who lives in New York, was separately charged in federal court in Washington, D.C., with concealing at least $225,000 in cash he allegedly received from a former Albanian intelligence official while working for the FBI. He faces sentencing in that case on Feb. 16.”
- Charles McGonigal was sentenced to four years and two months in prison in Manhattan federal court by Judge Jennifer H. Rearden, who said McGonigal harmed national security by repeatedly flouting sanctions meant to put economic pressure on Russia to get results without military force. He was also fined $40,000. (read more)
- FOX Business federal law-enforcement source shared an internal officer safety alert from U.S. Customs and Border Protection on December 13th, warning CBP agents to be vigilant after the Mexican military seized 10 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) at the border.
- During the response, the Mexican military discovered 10 IEDs headed toward the U.S. southern border.
- The memo, conducted in June 2017 for then-Acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin McAleenan, was obtained and reviewed by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) following a public records request.
- According to IRLI officials, the internal memo examined 25 areas at the border and ultimately recommended the construction of a border wall in every area. Further, a border wall was found to be the most cost-effective tool for DHS to deter illegal immigration.
- IRLI’s report states:
For every area of the Southwest border examined, the audit determined that a physical barrier was not only the best option for disrupting irregular migration, but also the most cost-effective, as compared to alternatives such as electronic sensors. [Emphasis added]
- The memo directly contradicts President Joe Biden’s claims that border walls are a “waste of money” and “not a serious policy solution.”
This is incredible
To date, Texas has reported only 34 abortions in 2023
It reported 50,000+ in 2020 pic.twitter.com/bu0hS1iipO
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) December 14, 2023
- Apple has quietly changed its legal guidelines to now require U.S. law enforcement agencies to obtain a court order if they want access to specific aspects of the tech giant’s customer data
- In Apple’s updated guidelines, the tech giant will now only share customer data about push notifications with law enforcement “in response to a search warrant issued upon a showing of probable cause, or customer consent.” In the past, the company accepted a subpoena to hand over customer data.
- The critical difference between the two is that a subpoena compels the company to act in response to a request for information. In contrast, a search warrant is far more aggressive and authorizes a legal authority to take action to retrieve the information.
What does this accomplish other than deprive 640k Americans from Internet access? Does this make America better or worse?
Starlink was given a contract by the FCC in 2020 to bring Internet access to 640,000 Americans in 35 states by 2025.
But yesterday the FCC took this… https://t.co/N6sRVr1Bcf
— Chamath Palihapitiya (@chamath) December 14, 2023
- this contract away and replaced it with…nothing. A lot of people, including an FCC Commissioner, finds the decision and rationale a head-scratcher. When you make decisions that negatively impact a lot of Americans for no clear reason, its important to clearly explain why. Otherwise, people will speculate. And in this case, they are speculating that this is directed political harassment of Elon.
- Rebel News report :
- The Trudeau Liberals spent nearly $9 million on its gun ‘buyback’ scheme this year without purchasing a single firearm, says the Department of Public Safety.
- Cabinet in an Inquiry Of Ministry told the House of Commons it spent $8,964,109 of the $37.4 million allocated to the program before they paused it on October 12.
- Now when governments run gun “buyback” initiatives, “buyback” always goes in air quotes because it implies the government is buying something “back” as if it first owned the item—of course, this is not the case. The government is simply using money it plundered under threat of jail or state execution at the hands of a tax revenue “service” to bribe individuals into surrendering their right to self-defense for a couple of measly bucks. Stealing our money to weaponize it against us? What an utter racket.
- But Justin Trudeau’s government, these idiots can’t even run a successful “buyback” program!
- Well, it doesn’t really sound like the politicians and bureaucrats behind this “buyback” scheme are actually that concerned with “getting guns off the street” (at least not yet), because they’re not directing any funds to “buying” guns from the gun owners; “buyback” is just how they sell it to the useful idiots whose support they needed to get a program such as this going. In
- No matter how clear Americans make it that they value the Second Amendment, Democrats absolutely refuse to stop pushing for greater gun control.
- The Biden administration thinks it has found a new loophole to exploit by pushing for gun control at the state level. This would undermine the Second Amendment, but they clearly do not care. They just want what they want, when they want it.
- Americans are buying guns at a record pace due to the drastic rise in crime. You would think Democrats would read the room.
- Politico reports:
- Democrats just refuse to let this go.
BREAKING: The Biden administration just announced a new initiative to push gun control at the state level.
This new initiative encourages each state to:
– Establish gun control offices similar to the Biden White House’s model
– Pass universal background checks
– Ban so-called…
— National Association for Gun Rights (@NatlGunRights) December 13, 2023
- “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines – Pass manufacturer liability laws The White House said in a release that they will “proactively work with states to make sure they have additional resources and support needed to advance these agenda items.”
- A group of low-life thugs messed with the wrong man earlier this week and were fortunate to escape with their lives.
- An old man at the back of the counter confronts the thugs with his gun drawn, aiming it directly at them. Fearing for their lives, the would-be robbers immediately abandoned their criminal activities and raced out the door in terror.
JUST IN: Elderly man in the San Fransisco area pulls out a gun on a group of thugs who tried to rob his consignment store.
Albert Marcu, an employee of the Estates Consignment Store in Pleasant Hill, fended off the group of robbers.
"I had to take a stand. Too many… pic.twitter.com/OKOz5Gf9qg
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) December 15, 2023
- A Ukrainian deputy blew himself up with a grenade at a council meeting on Friday. At least 30 were injured in the blast.
- Via Michael Elgort: A deputy of a local council in Zakarpatska oblast in Ukraine came to a meeting among deputies with a hand grenade and exploded it
- Reportedly, he was killed himself there, almost 30 people were wounded
Via Mario Nawfal.
Inferfax Ukraine reported on the blast.
- The number of attacks as of Thursday was 97 since October 17, the official said. At least 66 troops have been injured in these attacks, including at least 19 who were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries.
- Despite the Pentagon conducting five counter strikes — three against weapons storage facilities linked to the attacks and two against perpetrators, the attacks have not stopped.
- The uptick in attacks against U.S. forces has occurred against the backdrop of the Israeli military offensive against Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas, after it conducted an attack against Israel on October 7, killing more than 1,200.
JUST IN – Shipping giant Maersk pauses all voyages through the Red Sea despite two American aircraft carrier groups in the region.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 15, 2023
UPDATE – Hapag-Lloyd pauses all Red Sea transits.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 15, 2023
- the House passed the $886 billion National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) by a vote of 310-118, following the Senate’s endorsement, which now advances the bill to President Biden’s desk.
- The NDAA extends the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, pledging continued U.S. support in the region through fiscal 2027.
- This bill also removed almost all of the cultural provisions proposed by the GOP — this includes a clause that would have prevented the Defense Department from covering travel expenses for military personnel seeking abortions in different states.
The NDAA is a BAD deal. Here is what they won't tell you…
🚨Continues to fund Biden's woke initiative in the military, such as drag shows.
🚨Allows taxpayer-funded transgender surgeries.
🚨Does nothing to end the radical climate agenda.
🚨Reauthorizes the flawed FISA.
— Randy Weber (@TXRandy14) December 14, 2023
The establishment are panicking.
They know Trump is going to end the war in Ukraine, expose all their criminality, and remove the US from NATO. So they are taking preventative measures.
If Trump wins, he will reshape the global power structure.https://t.co/kWlhfsTPL4
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) December 14, 2023
Putin’s synopsis of the current state of the US is ASTONISHING!
He states that the “ruling elite” are behaving like an “empire”, and he is ready to build relations when “fundamental changes” take place.
Pretty much saying when Trump returns, then we can talk.
“When certain… pic.twitter.com/T7fTdHu9ws
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) December 14, 2023
- fundamental changes take place [in the United States], they will begin to respect other people, other countries, to look for compromises rather than using sanctions and engaging in combat operations in a bid to resolve their own problems. In this case, the fundamental conditions will be created for the resumption of full-fledged relations. So far, there are no such conditions. But we are ready for that.”
Biden: We're investing in 3 new Covid vaccines pic.twitter.com/YtFO6dTGNL
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 14, 2023
Do you remember all of the ridiculous "news" stories they tried to push to sell their experimental drugs? pic.twitter.com/JY7eeLHEBz
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 15, 2023
The Mayor of Boston @MayorWu responds to the viral story of her inviting only black people to a segregated Holiday party.
She defends the party and apologizes that the white councilmembers found out.
She’s not sorry. She’s just sorry you found out! pic.twitter.com/q0gBqbDWLd
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) December 14, 2023
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) December 15, 2023
- The Republican Sentinel has reported a Christian veteran has beheaded the controversial Satanic statue that was erected inside of Iowa’s Capitol.
- In the report, it was revealed Michael Cassidy, a strong Christian and veteran, decapitated the Baphomet statue and threw its head in the trashcan.
- Per Republic Sentinel:
We have reached the point where our Capitols are removing Jefferson while monuments to Satan are erected.
Realize where we are. pic.twitter.com/KFm1hX1XOi
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 12, 2023
This is Michael Cassidy. He is a devout Christian and former military officer.
Michael just tore down and beheaded the Satan idol that was erected in the Iowa Capitol.
Not all heroes wear capes. pic.twitter.com/8j9z31lxop
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 14, 2023
🚨BREAKING🚨 My attorney has just been notified by @FBI that I am going to be charged by @TheJusticeDept for my journalistic efforts on #Jan6. I have to self-surrender on Tuesday. Charges are yet unknown. Stay tuned for more information to follow this afternoon.
— Steve Baker – TPC (@TPC4USA) December 14, 2023
Too bad for CNN, we’ll take the TRUTH on Jan. 6 mainstream. There is clear evidence that there was at the very least entrapment of peaceful protestors, similar to the fake Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot & countless other cases. The FBI won’t admit how many undercover officers… pic.twitter.com/SBuc6nnymg
— Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) December 14, 2023
Clay Higgins: They were all men, in all the Trump regalia. These were men were in really good shape. They made comments like, wow, that’s a real serious Trump supporters, these guys. And they said they all had elbow pads and knee pads, and they appeared like they had common equipment, but they were not in uniform, but they behaved in a uniform manner.
And we intend to get all of that video evidence from Union Station, from the escalators, from the parking lot. We have other eyewitnesses, much to the chagrin of everybody that was in those busses and everyone who commanded them to be there. We’ve identified one of those buses. And you know what that means? That means that’s their asses! Because a bus is a serial-numbered vehicle. And in America, the change of ownership of a serial-numbered vehicle is recorded, documented.
So that means we can begin to trace from the original owner of that bus where it was sold and who bought it, and then who it was leased to and where it disappeared. And then eventually, those busses were removed from the union Station. And we’re going to document all of that.
Lara Logan: So you believe that those busses held undercover officers, not informants? Correct.
Rep. Clay Higgins: I feel very confident that everybody that was on those two buses were FBI assets. And I have a high degree of belief that they were actual FBI agents. And I’m sorry to say, ma’am, my objective conclusion is that senior officials at the FBI were deeply involved there.
Watch the entire episode here.
- As a result, many Democrats do not support Biden’s reelection:
- Charlamagne Tha God: “See, the facts are, Biden is not getting any younger,” he said. “He’s not going to get any more popular and he’s not getting a new running mate. So, please, Mr. President, give America the ultimate Christmas gift and step aside.”
- David Axelrod: “If he continues to run, he will be the nominee of the Democratic Party. What he needs to decide is whether that is wise, whether it’s in HIS best interest or the country’s.”
- Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN): “I believe there are other candidates who have a far better chance, and don’t have the actuarial risk that the president has,” he said. “Why does everyone have blinders on? Why are we essentially being led to this cliff without knowing what’s on the other side?”
- David Ignatius: “I don’t think Biden and Vice President Harris should run for reelection. It’s painful to say that, given my admiration for much of what they have accomplished.”
- Philip Levine: “It is a little bit like your grandfather running the company and you know that he’s at a point now where the heirs could suffer value if we don’t change management at the top,” he said. “And this is very difficult. How do we get grandpa to relinquish the CEO role?”
- Anonymous DNC member: “I want to see Bidenism continue but I think the best way to make sure that happens is to perhaps have a different candidate than Joe Biden.”
- Steve Shurtleff: “In my heart of hearts, no,” Shurtleff said when asked if he wanted Biden to run for reelection. “I think a lot of people just don’t want to say it.”
- Additional polling spells doom for Biden:
- GenForward: Trump’s support among black Americans is surging ahead of the 2024 election.
- CNN Poll: Joe Biden’s approval rating sinks to lowest of his presidency.
- NBC News: Biden’s approval rating tanks to the lowest level of his presidency.
- Morning Consult: Trump leads Biden in six of seven crucial swing states.
- Gallup Poll: Joe Biden’s support among independents drops eight points to a record low 27 percent.
- Follow Wendell Husebø on “X” @WendellHusebø. He is the author of Politics of Slave Morality.
Granted, it looks like Trump’s trial may be delayed closer to election day. Still…playbook.
Trump's polling strength has already put him beyond the "margin of cheating" in a hypothetically rigged election.
That's the bad news, because it means the other options for Democrats to stop him move to the front.
Has Biden removed Trump's Secret Service protection yet, or is…
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) December 14, 2023
that play reserved for Kennedy?
- Do you remember Miles Taylor? He is the Republican who wrote anonymous pieces for the liberal media claiming he was the ‘anti-Trump resistance’ in the Trump White House, while working in the Department of Homeland Security.
- This week, he appeared on MSNBC with former Biden spox Jen Psaki and pushed anti-Trump conspiracy theories, including the idea that if Trump is reelected, he could shut down the internet.
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 14, 2023
Miles Taylor has no law enforcement experience.
Miles Taylor has no military experience.
Miles Taylor has a BA from a third-tier college.
Miles Taylor is a "national security official" in the same sense that your Starbucks barista is a national security official. https://t.co/9qEFl4trF5
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) December 15, 2023