Watch The X22 Report On Video
The pieces are now coming together. Countries have begun to fight back against the [CB] system. The people are realizing socialism does not work. Countries are now preparing to go to the gold standard. They know the system is breaking down and they will need to go back to sound money. The [DS] is panicking, they don’t know how to stop Trump. [DG] brought up the idea of eliminating Trump. They know they have lost the narrative and the people are seeing the truth. The more the people see the more pain the [DS] receives. In the end Trump wants the people to make the final decision in the final battle, the people need to see the truth. The military will most likely be brought into the fold as the country approaches WWIII to protect the elections.
✨ El Salvador President Nayib Bukele unveiling plans to build the 1st #Bitcoin city, exactly 2 years ago
Today, Argentina is following his lead 🇦🇷 pic.twitter.com/3i1ePBMvLo
— Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) November 20, 2023
🇦🇷 Argentina’s new President Javier Milei on money printing. pic.twitter.com/0x6AOYrsP7
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) November 20, 2023
- Javier Milei pledged to stay away from China and Brazil, as well as to dollarize the country’s economy
- Argentina is not planning to become a member of BRICS on January 1, Diana Mondino, senior economic adviser to the country’s president-elect, Javier Milei, told Sputnik Brazil on Monday.
- The invitation to join BRICS was approved in August and extended to Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. The current alliance consists of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
- “I don’t know why there is so much interest around BRICS,” Mondino said, adding that it’s unclear how joining the group would benefit Argentina.
Seven out of 13 categories posted declines, led by furniture and car dealers.
Looking ahead, higher credit-card rates, waning savings and the resumption of student-loan payments could all limit spending going into the holiday season.
The National Retail Federation sees those headwinds and others hindering sales, while big-name companies including Home Depot Inc. and Under Armour Inc. are already warning of weaker demand.
Target Corp. sales dropped for a second consecutive quarter as customers curbed spending on some discretionary categories, but Chief Executive Officer Brian Cornell said Wednesday that the big-box retailer sees “great resiliency” in the face of mounting challenges for consumers. Walmart Inc. will report earnings Thursday.
Over a month ago, The Fed made it clear that we weren’t out of the banking crisis. Today, it’s worse.
Commercial Real Estate (CRE) is poised to implode small banks.
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) November 19, 2023
Finance Layoff Announcements in 2023:
– Citigroup 7,000 employees
– Goldman Sachs +4,000
– Farmers Insurance 11% of workforce
– Robinhood up to 7%
– Charles Schwab up to 6%
– Wells Fargo 5%
– Ally Financial up to 5%
– Morgan Stanley up to 4%
– Bank of Nova Scotia 3%
– RBC 1-2%…
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) November 20, 2023
- A key measure of the direction of the U.S. economy fell for the 19th straight month and once again indicated that a recession is looming.
- The leading economic index fell 0.8 percent in October, the Conference Board said Monday. The LEI is based on 10 indicators that tend to forecast the direction of the economy.
- Economists had expected a milder decline of 0.8 percent.
- The last time the index declined for 19 months in a row was during the Great Recession when it fell from the end of 2007 through 2009.
- The index is once again signaling a recession in the near term, albeit a mild one.
- Rep. Tony Cárdenas became the latest House lawmaker to opt against running for reelection, his spokesperson confirmed Monday, opening a deep-blue seat in California.
“I love your ears. I love them. They’re really cool. How old are you… 17?” – Biden to 6-year-old kid pic.twitter.com/DN66OsXbdm
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 19, 2023
New Congressional report estimates illegal immigrants cost taxpayers between $150 billion and $450 billion per year. That comes to roughly $13,000 for every single migrant. Meaning they contribute about 20 cents on every dollar they take.
Why? Because illegals are on average… https://t.co/QKwwaJ0fNr
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 20, 2023
- sicker, less skilled, less educated, and they go on welfare and commit crime at higher rates than natives — and far higher than legal immigrants. Between the wars and millions of open borders intruders, Washington’s almost inviting a fiscal crisis that could take down our entire financial system.
Biden won’t visit the border
Trump goes there and gives a speech in front of a M240 machine gun pic.twitter.com/0lAKLif82b
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) November 19, 2023
- Democratic U.S. Senators Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, and Democratic U.S. Representatives Robert Garcia of California and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz of Florida introduced the bill on Nov. 2, according to news releases from Warren and Garcia’s offices.
- Under the Ammunition Modernization and Monitoring Oversight Act, businesses selling ammunition must possess the same federal licenses gun dealers are required to obtain, according to the bill’s sponsors.
- Furthermore, ammunition vendors must conduct background checks on purchases under the bill.
- The policy proposed by the legislation already exists in the state of California, according to Breitbart News.
- In Argentina, the result was loud and clear: Argentinians are done with socialism.
- According to Fox News:
How can the current economy minister of a nation with 140% inflation and 40% living below the poverty line win a presidential election? It turns out that he can’t, at least not in Argentina.
With 99.3% of the votes counted, Milei stood at 55.7% versus 44.3% for Massa. While Massa won the vote-rich province of Buenos Aires by a little over 1%, Milei won the city proper of Buenos Aires, and then crushed Massa in the vote-rich northern provinces of Cordoba, Santa Fe, and Mendoza.
- The left could scarcely believe its eyes.
- But the crowds for Milei were massive.
- Source: americanthinker.com
No midnight stoppages? Late nite dumps? Water leaks? Broken machines? https://t.co/iOqQpMXA1P
— Sharyl Attkisson 🕵️♂️💼🥋 (@SharylAttkisson) November 20, 2023
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has said that deliveries of artillery shells from the US have “decreased” since Israel unleashed its relentless bombing campaign in Gaza following the October 7 Hamas attack.
- The US has provided Ukraine with a huge amount of artillery ammunition since Russia launched its invasion last year, including over 2 million 155mm shells. But supplies are strained as Ukraine is using ammunition at a much faster rate than can be produced by the entire NATO alliance.
- Supplies are even more strained now that the US is backing Israel’s onslaught in Gaza. The support includes near-daily weapons shipments. Axios recently reported that the US had diverted 155mm shells initially bound for Ukraine to Israel to replenish an ammunition stockpile in the country.
- source: news.antiwar.com
CNN put a dude with a goatee who pretends to be a woman and a rabbi on to discuss how Hamas are the good guys.
Truly extraordinary. pic.twitter.com/msX6SInr3A
— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) November 20, 2023
- A new opinion poll released by the Ramallah-based Arab World for Research & Development (AWRAD) revealed that the vast majority of Palestinians living in the West Bank and Gaza Strip support jihadist terrorism, and that Palestinians overwhelmingly approve of the October 7 slaughter in southern Israel that was carried out by Hamas.
- Here are some of the key highlights:
- The survey shows that 75% of Palestinians approve of the October 7 terror attack against civilians in southern Israel, which is described by the PLO pollster as “attacks” that were “carried out in response to contemporary and historic oppression.”
- Despite supporting the October 7 massacre, 90% now support a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.
- Some context to this:
- In Arabic, a ceasefire is referred to as a hudna, and the term carries a very different connotation. A hudna is more of a strategic ceasefire that allows for a pause in fighting so that a competitive advantage can be built against an adversary. In Western terms, a ceasefire seeks a more lasting end to hostilities. A hudna is purposed with allowing for your forces to regroup so that they can continue the military campaign at a later date.
- Now back to the survey…
- Most Palestinians believe that “Palestine will win.” That prediction is not going so well. Hamas has not only not won, they’ve run away from the fight and decided to hide within the civilian populations, as the Israeli army has successfully split Gaza in two.
Now, here’s where the poll gets really ugly:
- The Palestinians support the most ferocious jihadi terrorist groups while having nothing but contempt for the United States and even Arab countries that had previously attempted to assist them.
- The Al Qassam Brigades, which is supported by 89% of respondents, is the militant arm of Hamas. They are known for carrying out suicide bombing missions and terrorist attacks on civilians.
- Islamic Jihad (known in the West as Palestinian Islamic Jihad, or PIJ), the second most popular group with 84% approval, is a terrorist organization that operates in Gaza and Lebanon. Their operations also include suicide attacks and indiscriminate violence against civilians.
- The Al Aqsa Brigades, which, like the two aforementioned groups, is best known for its suicide attacks, receives an 80% approval rating. They operate mostly in the West Bank.
- Hamas comes in fourth place with 76%. In all likelihood, Hamas is taking a back seat to the above groups because they are not committed to enough carnage against Israelis and the greater Western world.
- With this survey, and many before it, we can certainly put to rest the idea —advanced by President Joe Biden and the institutional U.S. foreign policy gang — that “Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people.”
- In a race against time to save the Hamas hostages, the Israeli Army is beginning tunnel warfare beneath Hamas HQ at Shifa Hospital. Video from the hospital showed Hamas abducting hostages into the hospital (Gateway reported), including Cpl. Noa Marciano, whose body has been recovered at the hopital.
- Based on IDF and Shin Bet intelligence, IDF troops exposed a 55-meter-long terror tunnel, 10 meters deep underneath the Shifa Hospital complex, Jewish Press reported.
- “A deep staircase leads to the entrance of the tunnel shaft, which consists of various defense means including a blast-proof door and a firing hole. This type of door is used by the Hamas terrorist organization to block Israeli forces from entering the command centers and the underground assets belonging to Hamas, while allowing them to shoot at approaching soldiers”, Jewish Press wrote.
- Iranian-backed Houthi terrorists based in Yemen hijacked an Israeli-owed commercial vessel Sunday as it was in international waters. The Bahamas-flagged roll-on-roll-off ship auto-carrier disappeared from tracking systems just before noon GMT (6 a.m. EDT) while transiting the Red Sea in international waters.
- It is partially owned by Tel Aviv-based Ray Shipping Ltd, which operates a fleet of 65 pure car and truck carriers (PCTC). It has a crew of 22, none of whom are known to be Israeli.
FACT: Muslims are allowed to live in Israel
FACT: Jews are not allowed to live in Gaza
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) November 19, 2023
- Blinken worked as Deputy Secretary of State for Obama.
- Blinken has been at Biden’s right hand for the withdrawal from Afghanistan, the war in Ukraine, the sanctions lifted from and the hundreds of millions of dollars made available to Iran, and the anti-Israel foreign policy that emboldened Hamas’s murderous attack on October 7. In an email to antisemitic, anti-Israel State Department employees, Blinken reiterated his belief that the Gazastinians, whose charter calls for Israel’s extinction and the genocide of her people, deserve a country and that this remains his highest priority. He is also behind the push to stop Israel from destroying Hamas, which will allow the organization to regroup and continue its war against Israeli civilians.
- Ultimately, Blinken is on board with Obama’s vision of a Middle Eastern realignment, one that sees Iran—anti-American, genocidal, antisemitic, anti-Christian, homophobic, misogynistic Iran—as America’s biggest ally and the dominant force in the region. This Harvard-educated leftist who, like George Soros, hauls out the Holocaust whenever he’s attacked but whose behavior reveals a deep and abiding hatred of the Jewish people, is a danger to the Middle East and America. He embraces the enemies of Western civilization and turns his back on America’s allies and all behind a deceptively meek exterior that implies a powerless figure.
Ernest Ramirez’s 16-year-old son died five days after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
FEMA then contacted him, offering to pay for his son’s burial if he claimed COVID killed his son.
— Ben Swann (@BenSwann_) November 17, 2023
- The rules, which took effect in the spring, aim to “ensure faculty and staff uphold DEI values.
- According to a memo from system leaders, the rules established specific criteria to evaluate employees on their “demonstrated, or progress toward, proficiency in diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility … competencies that enable work with diverse communities.”
- In August, the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression (FIRE) filed a lawsuit on behalf of six California community college professors to halt new, systemwide regulations.
- The plaintiffs assert that the rules “infringe on their First Amendment rights” and “require them to incorporate ideologies they don’t support in their work or risk losing their jobs.”
- FIRE shares:
The regulations explicitly require professors to pledge allegiance to contested ideological viewpoints. Professors must “acknowledge” that “cultural and social identities are diverse, fluid, and intersectional,” and they must develop “knowledge of the intersectionality of social identities and the multiple axes of oppression that people from different racial, ethnic, and other minoritized groups face.” Faculty performance and tenure will be evaluated based on professors’ commitment to and promotion of the government’s viewpoints.
A magistrate judge for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California concluded that system leaders’ “aim of promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in California’s system of community colleges undoubtedly is important.” However, Johnson “has shown a likelihood of success on the merits that the regulatory scheme Defendants have put in place to advance these interests is contrary to the First Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of speech in the academic arena.”
- Recent footage released by InvestigateJ6 reveals police officers started firing on unsuspecting Trump supporters on January 6, 2021, without warning.
- The footage also reveals that DC police continued their fire on the protesters with rubber bullets, explosive munitions, and gas canisters.
- The Trump crowd that gathered on the west side of the US Capitol had no idea they were going to be fired on. There was NO WARNING.
- Four Trump supporters were killed that day, including Benjamin Phillips and Kevin Greeson, who were killed when police started firing munitions on the crowd.
- The fake news reported the two men had heart attacks – without adding that the men were being bombarded with exploding munitions without warning while they stood in the crowd with tens of thousands of fellow Trump supporters.
- The Trump supporters also had no idea that federal officers, and undercover police had inserted themselves inside the pro-Trump crowd that day.
- InvestigateJ6 released a video in September that shows police firing on unsuspecting Trump supporters without warning.
Look at all this early J6 footage @TuckerCarlson could show the world, but won't.
J6 protestors were fired upon with NO warning. USCP Chief Waldow lied saying he gave warnings but never did. pic.twitter.com/xNNsB8XfBy
— InvestigateJ6 (@InvestigateJ6) September 6, 2023
- MSNBC’s Al Sharpton warned that the Biden Administration needs to take black voters disgruntled with the Democratic Party more serious.
- MSNBC’s Jonathan Lemire noted there is a lack of enthusiasm, especially amongst young minority voters, for the Biden Administration.
- “How do you see it and what do you see can be the remedy?” Lemire asked.
- “I think that the fact that there is a lack of enthusiasm among young voters, particularly young black voters, the Biden campaign needs to take seriously because you need to really build a ground game movement from the bottom-up, rather than just poo-poo it and be in denial,” Sharpton said.
They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed.
Lost now (awakening).
They keep them enslaved.
What did Hussein do for the black community?
Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?
Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
Follow the money.
Maxine W has a $4mm home and cash assets in excess of $6mm.
How is that possible? One example.
All of these questions help to paint the full picture.
- CNN’s senior data reporter Harry Enten was stunned at a new poll showing a stark divide within Democratic voters over President Joe Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war.
- Enten broke down a new Quinnipiac poll that found Democrats under the age of 35 tend to have less favorable views toward Israel and Biden’s handling of the conflict compared to those 65 and older.
- American rapper and songwriter Cardi B, a Joe Biden supporter, recently voiced her strong opinions on social media about the current political situation in the United States, specifically addressing the budget cuts in New York City and criticizing Joe Biden’s regime.
- The leftist celebrities are now starting to flip on Joe Biden.
- In a recent online outburst, Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almanzar, expressed frustration and concern over a significant budget reduction in New York, impacting schools, public libraries, and the police department.
- “I’m angry a** b*tch right now. I’m an angry b*tch. Y’all need to get in here because I’m about to go off right now,” Cardi B said during her Instagram live urging her followers to watch her video.
- She highlighted the potential negative consequences of these cuts, such as reduced sanitation leading to increased rat infestations due to Democrat Eric Adams and Joe Biden failed policies.
- “In New York, there is a $120 million budget cut that’s going to affect schools, public libraries, and the police department. And a $5 million budget cut in sanitation. B*tch, we are gonna be drowning in f**king rats.
- The budget comes after tens of thousands of illegal aliens have flooded New York City in the last year due to Biden’s open borders policies.
- Louisiana Solicitor General Liz Murrill (R), First Assistant Secretary of State Nancy Landry (R), and former U.S. Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) all received former President Donald Trump’s backing on Thursday and went on to 30-point victories in their respective races Saturday.
- Trump called the candidates “outstanding in every way” and shared they have his “complete and total endorsement.”
- Humanity, she leaves behind a legacy of extraordinary accomplishment and national service.
- Our prayers are with the former president, the Carter family, and the entire community of Plains, Georgia, that she loved so much!
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) November 20, 2023
— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) November 20, 2023
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) November 20, 2023
Exactly this: “My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us…….”