Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are now rising up. The people in these countries are now voting the installed people out of office. Biden and the [WEF] agenda has completely failed, the people see that the green new deal does not work and it destroys the economy. The [CB] is panicking because people are moving into alternative currencies, this is their worst nightmare. The [DS] and RHINOS are trapped, they have no place to go or hide. The RINOS went all in on DeSantis, and they went ahead with the Republic debate. Trump strategy trap the RINOS and that is exactly what he did. Israel was saved for last so the people can see the infiltration in this country. This all leads to [BO]. Obama colluded with others to take down the sitting President. Soon the people will learn why he did this. Treason, sedition.
Farmers in France are now throwing eggs at the police in Saint-Brieuc.
Trailers of manure begin to be dumped in front of the prefecture and other government buildings. Farmers are upset at taxes and regulations putting them out of business.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 6, 2023
- Only 108 of the 194 member states have implemented a tax on sugary beverages. The WHO believes 8 million deaths per year could be saved if people ate healthier diets. SSB (sugar-sweetened beverage) taxes account for “just 6.6% the price of soda.” The WHO does not state how high the tax should be on these products but believes higher taxation should be universally adopted.
- The agency admits that poor people will be unfairly targeted by these taxes as they typically choose the cheapest option available. The average tax on beer is 17.2% and 26.5% for spirits. “A pressing concern is that alcoholic beverages have, over time, consistently become more affordable,” WHO Assistant Director-General Ailan Li said. “But increasing affordability can be curbed using well-designed alcohol tax and pricing policies.” Why not look at past RECENT examples to see the consequences?
- The money earned from the proposed tax increases would never see the hands of the people. Agencies like the WHO only exist to push an agenda on the masses and they do not care about public health. I do not want to know my recommended daily insect protein intake. I do not want to pay triple the cost for the foods deemed “unhealthy” by an agency that was never elected.
- Kristalina Georgieva, a Bulgarian economist who serves as the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, said Monday that the IMF wants to see countries implement punishing new carbon taxes to “fight climate change.”
- Check out her audacious comments in the video below.
- Georgieva has broken it down in very simple terms for us serfs. Climate change means more money for governments to expand their power and control over the way we live our lives. It will provide a wonderful new excuse to reach into our pockets and rob us of your hard-earned money, then using that stolen money to hire more bureaucrats whose sole purpose will be to disrupt the middle-class lifestyle while creating new barriers for poor people seeking to rise up into the middle class.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 7, 2023
- He notes that if these people were serious, they would embrace natural gas, which the United States has in massive amounts.
- Instead, our elites are all about control. Shellenberger even suggests that these people want to make energy scarce on purpose.
- MICHAEL SHELLENBERGER: I think what’s so interesting about what’s happening right now is that just even a year or two ago, global elites used to pretend to care about people but they’re not even pretending anymore,” Shellenberger said. “I mean, here they fly their private jets…I think that what’s so different now is that the elites are just openly and blatantly expressing their hatred of humankind, particularly the hatred of working people, of poor people, people both in the United States in so-called flyover states that they hate so much, but also in places like India and China and Africa where people want to live a better life, and that’s what coal has traditionally provided.The obvious alternative to coal is natural gas. If you cared about climate change, if this was actually about climate change, you would just produce more natural gas because it produces half the carbon emissions of coal. The United States reduced our Carbon emissions by 22% between 2005 and 2020 with 61% of that education simply coming from switching from coal to natural gas, but John Kerry and other climate activists are against natural gas and they’ve been stifling of natural gas, clean-burning American natural gas, which is the cleanest in the world. So it’s so obvious, it’s so hypocritical, but worse than that I think it’s really anti-human.
- Watch the video below. Shellenberger comes in just before the five minute mark:
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- The House passed a bill that would neutralize one of the key policies underlying the Biden administration’s electric vehicle (EV) push.
- The Choice in Automobile Retail Sales (CARS) Act passed by a bipartisan vote in the legislature’s lower chamber, and it will now head to the Senate. The bill would prevent the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from imposing new vehicle emissions rules that either mandate the use of a specific technology or reduce the availability of new cars based on the type of engine.
- The bill passed by a 221-197 vote, with five House Democrats voting in favor alongside the Republicans. The bill is specifically designed to disallow the new tailpipe emissions standards that the EPA proposed in April; if finalized, that proposal would effectively require two-thirds of all new car sales in the U.S. to be EVs after 2032 )
- In another sign of a cooling labor market, the executive coaching firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc. said US-based employers announced 45,510 job cuts in November, which was lower than the same month a year ago but a 24% increase from October. Seasonal hiring is also at its lowest level for this point in the year in a decade, according to a separate report.
- “The job market is loosening, and employers are not as quick to hire,” Senior Vice President Andrew Challenger said in a statement.
Good Morning Everyone! U.S. firms scaled back hiring in November. Adding only 103k private payrolls compared 130k expected, according to ADP.
Job cuts were seen in manufacturing, construction, and leisure/hospitality sectors.
ADP’s report is based on payroll data covering +25… pic.twitter.com/fgjc37jAvT
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) December 6, 2023
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon wants cryptocurrencies banned in the USA.
- (Newsmax) – JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon on Wednesday suggested bitcoin currency should be banned.
- Dimon was speaking during a Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee hearing on Capitol Hill.
- “I’ve always been deeply opposed to crypto, bitcoin, etc.,” Dimon said in response to a question from Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. “The only true use case for it is criminals, drug traffickers … money laundering, tax avoidance because it is somewhat anonymous, not fully, and because you can move money instantaneously. “If I was the government, I would close it down.” (read more)
- The US Treasury has set the financial system on an almost unreversible path to a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency. Crypto is a threat to the establishment of that objective.
- Crypto is a threat. Jamie Dimon, along with all the major banks and financial institutions, is one key beneficiary that CBDC (a transactional player for fees therein) so long as JPMorgan stays on task.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon opposes cryptocurrency.
- Democrats, really Marxists, oppose cryptocurrency.
- Republicans, really financial beneficiaries of the largesse, oppose crypto currency.
- The beer company that confronted the woke nonsense of Bud Light’s promotion of transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney announced it is teaming up with Riley Gaines to launch a new product.
- The “Real Women of America” 2024 calendar will “specifically showcase the most beautiful conservative women in America,” according to Conservative Dad’s Ultra Right Beer. The calendar is “aimed at defeating wokeism” in women’s sports as reports continue of biological men taking top prizes in various contests by competing as transgender women.
- “Conservative Dad’s Real Women of America Calendar is a celebration of conservative women who are fighting woke extremist to preserve real women,” the website says in describing the product, adding that “10% of sales will be donated to the Riley Gaines Center to protect womens sports from extreme leftist idology seeking to destroy real women.”
'NO CHOICE': House Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan threatened Hunter Biden with contempt of Congress charges if he fails to appear for a Dec. 13 deposition before the oversight panel. MORE: https://t.co/QLlIJ7zwS9 pic.twitter.com/5Ixa3vLgSL
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) December 6, 2023
Oversight Committee chairman @RepJamesComer reacts to President Biden's denial:
'We have produced evidence revealing Joe Biden spoke, dined, took meetings and had coffee with his son’s foreign business associates'
House expected to vote this month to approve impeachment inquiry https://t.co/g2NRkMr5eK
— Steven Nelson (@stevennelson10) December 6, 2023
- NARA to turn over records after IRS whistleblowers revealed Biden was in direct contact with Hunter’s business partners using email alias as VP
- EXCLUSIVE: The National Archives plans to provide more than 62,000 pages of additional records in response to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer’s requests, including President Biden’s communications using email aliases, and records related to Hunter Biden, Fox News Digital has learned.
- the records are expected to be turned over to the committee in the coming days. The source said the production will be in addition to the more than 20,000 pages of records from Biden’s time as vice president that the National Archives already has made public on its website.
- Comer, R-Ky., initially asked for unredacted emails involving communications between Biden and Hunter Biden’s business associates in September.
- During Wednesday evening’s GOP primary debate on NewsNation, Ramaswamy said the president and Congress do not have to pass any additional laws to have the nation’s 11 million to 22 million illegal aliens deported.
- The federal government, Ramaswamy said, can utilize the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency’s 287(g) program to allow local law enforcement to help detain and deport illegal aliens living within the interior of the United States.
- “There are things that the government can do right now that nobody is talking about among the professional politicians in this race,” Ramaswamy said:
What about all of the illegals who are already here? Here’s the answer: There’s 287(g) provision in the law. That is something that already allows ICE agents to deputize or allow local law enforcement to enforce those ICE warrants. [Emphasis added]
And it shocks me that nobody in the Republican Party is talking about it because there are one million … law enforcement officials in this country and against that backdrop, we absolutely have that ability to deport anybody who is in this country illegally. [Emphasis added]
BREAKING: The State of Texas, The Daily Wire and The Federalist have sued the U.S. Department of State, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and other government officials for engaging in a conspiracy to censor, deplatform, and demonetize American media outlets disfavored by the… pic.twitter.com/c51DKwkide
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) December 6, 2023
- the person behind this massacre has been revealed.
- Law enforcement officials told ABC News that the mass shooter was 67-year-old Anthony Polito, a professor who unsuccessfully applied for a job at the school. He had previously worked as a professor in North Carolina and Georgia.
- ABC News reported that two police detectives responded to the active shooting scene and confronted Polito, who was armed with a handgun. The gunman started a shootout with the police and was killed.
- Authorities have also revealed that the victims who were killed in the shooting were faculty or staff, not students. Due to this, they suspect the attack was not random, but it’s unclear at this point whether he knew the individuals.
- Polito maintained a LinkedIn page and a personal website. He published a 15-page document on the Zodiac Killer, a mass murderer who operated in Northern California in the late 1960s. He boasted that he had decoded some of the killer’s infamous cryptic messages.
UPDATE UKRAINE 🇺🇦
💥CNN admits failed counteroffensive stalemate😮
💥 Ongoing Battle for AVDEEVKA failing – just like Bakhmut
💥 Arestovich (Zelenski's possible replacement) 'time for Ukraine and Russia to make peace'
💥 Will U.S. Congress continue to throw money away? pic.twitter.com/0pjRmBJyxs
— Joni Job (@jj_talking) November 4, 2023
- Biden had pleaded with Republicans yesterday for a fresh infusion of military aid for Ukraine, warning that a victory for Russia over Ukraine would leave Moscow in a position to attack NATO allies and could draw US troops into a war.
- But hours later, Senate Republicans defiantly voted to block the £50.3billion ($61bn) of funding for Ukraine from advancing, in a devastating blow to Volodymyr Zelensky. That was part of a wider £87billion package ($110bn) of wartime funding for Israel as well as other national security priorities.
- Biden lashed out at Republicans for the move, saying they are ‘willing to literally kneecap Ukraine on the battlefield’ and give Putin ‘the greatest gift he could hope for’.
I understand you’re much more concerned about other peoples borders, but the Americans that are being obliterated by your policies, by illegal immigration, by human and sex trafficking, by the fentanyl scourge running through America, would really love some security on our border… https://t.co/e5KzI1yXl0
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 7, 2023
Now they will push events and push war as hard as possible
- Joe Biden drops sanctions on some rogue regime to get hold of its oil — and then another country gets war rained down on it, attacked and invaded.
Here is what the Los Angeles Times is reporting today:
GEORGETOWN, Guyana —
A military helicopter carrying seven people vanished Wednesday near Guyana’s border with Venezuela, with authorities saying that there was bad weather in the area and stressing that there was no indication it may have been hit by hostile fire as tensions escalate between the countries.
Two crew members aboard the helicopter were taking five senior officers on an inspection of troops guarding a border area that Venezuela claims as its own, according to Guyanese Army Chief Brig. Gen. Omar Khan.
Venezuelan troops with heavy equipment and machinery have been massing on the border in recent weeks, leading to speculation of an imminent invasion. Guyanese President Irfaan Ali told the Associated Press earlier Wednesday that he was taking all necessary steps to defend his country.
- A shootdown? We don’t know yet, but that can’t be discounted at this point.
- Maduro has declared 78% of Guyana, its oil-rich Essequibo region, Venezuelan territory, printed up maps to show it, ordered oil exploration there, told the naive he’s only concerned about its ecology, and as a lagniappe, started arresting political opponents who were supposed to be “helped” by Biden’s oil-for-democracy deal.
- Now the communists in Caracas can pump oil, sell it on the world markets, invade their neighbors, and arrest their opponents, just like Joe Biden does in the states.
- the Venezuelan government of socialist dictator Nicolás Maduro is moving forward, trying to enforce what was allegedly approved in the referendum.
- The vote registered almost no participation in the streets, but was hailed as a ‘victory’ by the Bolivarians.
- The feared rigged vote brings back a crisis of credibility in the country’s electoral authorities.
- El Pais reported:
- “In a television appearance Tuesday, Maduro presented a new official map of Venezuela with Essequibo incorporated, without the disputed delimitation, during a Council of State in which he announced a series of measures and upcoming legislation to cement Caracas’ possession of the territory and its resources. Earlier, Maduro had sent a military contingent to Puerto Barima on the Venezuelan Atlantic border, close to the limits of the area under claim.
- Maduro instructed state oil company PDVSA to ‘draw up a map of exploration and exploitation of the resources in Essequibo’.
- He further ordered the National Assembly to draft a law that prohibits oil concessions granted by Guyana in the territorial sea.
- Guyana and its allies are mobilizing for defense.
- Venezuela has insisted that the International Court of Justice does not have jurisdiction to settle the dispute.
- The Guyana Armed Forces stated that there is no evidence yet to indicate any role for Venezuela in the incident.
- Neighboring Venezuela now considers around three-quarters of the oil-rich nation theirs – with President Nicolás Maduro presenting a map on television that shows Guyana’s Esequibo region as under the jurisdiction of Caracas.
- Maduro vowed to create a Venezuelan state known as Guyana Esequibo, for which he will grant Venezuelan citizenship to Guyanese residents there.
- Maduro will has granted licenses and ordered state oil company PDVSA and state metal conglomerate CVG to drill for oil in the area.
- A special military unit will be created for the territory.
- Energy companies in the Esequibo region such as Exxon Mobil will “have three months to withdraw.”
- Guyanese President Irfaan Ali said he would report the matter to the UN Security Council, saying in a late-night televised address “The Guyana Defense Force is on high alert,” adding “Venezuela has clearly declared itself an outlaw nation.”
- The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting on the issue Friday, Bloomberg reports.
- Now, the US State Department is involved.
“Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken spoke with Guyanese President Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali to reaffirm the United States’ unwavering support for Guyana’s sovereignty,” said the State Department in a late Wednesday news release.
The presidents of Ivy League universities @Harvard, @MIT, and @Penn were asked in a congressional hearing if calling for the genocide of Jews violated the institutions’ policies against bullying or harassment. The presidents all answer it depends. pic.twitter.com/yBSBYyDaNN
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) December 6, 2023
- Major donors rage
- In response to the comments, activist investor and Harvard alum Bill Ackman said “They must all resign in disgrace,” adding “if a CEO of one of our companies gave a similar answer, he or she would be toast within the hour.”
“Let me be clear”
Why not just say that during testimony, Gay?
- A group of 40 or more White House interns are demanding that President Joe Biden work toward a permanent cease-fire between the nation of Israel and the terrorist organization Hamas that wants to destroy it completely.
- Or maybe not. The letter is signed “40+ White House & EOP Interns for Palestine” but it otherwise anonymous — meaning that there is no evidence that anyone supports its language beyond whoever wrote it.
- Nonetheless, NBC News reported on the letter as if it were a legitimate piece of communication worthy of public attention.
- “We heed the voices of the American people and call on the Administration to demand a permanent ceasefire,” said the letter, which NBC attributed to multiple “interns” without any external evidence. “We are not the decision makers of today, but we aspire to be the leaders of tomorrow, and we will never forget how the pleas of the American people have been heard and thus far, ignored.”
- The original 1988 charter published when Hamas was formed called for the “complete destruction of Israel as an essential condition for the liberation of Palestine and the establishment of a theocratic state based on Islamic law (Sharia),” according to a summary published in The Atlantic three days after the October 7 attack.
- A revised charter issued in 2017 “differs little from its predecessor,” The Atlantic reported, despite its obvious effort to moderate its language to make it more acceptable to the international community.
- President Joe Biden lost the support of a Democratic donor and humanitarian who cited his administration’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war, Politico reported Wednesday.
- Amed Khan, who helped fundraise for the president in the 2020 election, is leaving the Biden Victory Fund National Finance Committee, and won’t attend an upcoming donor retreat in Washington, D.C., or holiday events at the White House, according to Politico. Khan was critical of what he views as the administration’s failure to pressure Israel into reducing civilian casualties in Gaza, which he described as “ethnic cleansing on the way to genocide.”
- “This is bullshit,” Khan told Politico. “You make moral compromises being involved in politics and ethical shortcuts, but this is just a bridge too far.”
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom said that the state could not keep people safe from pro-terrorist protesters at a Christmas tree lighting.
- Newsom canceled the 92nd annual Sacramento Christmas tree lighting and relegated the live performances to being streamed online because “pro-Palestinian” (read: pro-Hamas) protesters were planning a protest. Rather than acting like a real governor and guaranteeing that violent protesters would be arrested and prosecuted and that all people would be protected, Newsom decided to cancel the ceremony instead.
- “As we continue to see protests across the country impacting the safety of events of all scales — and for the safety and security of all participating members and guests including children and families — the ceremony this year will be virtual,” Newsom said. This comes after protesters at New York City’s ceremony chanted genocidal slogans, tried to break down police barriers, and reportedly assaulted people, resulting in seven arrests.
- Newsom indirectly admits two things by canceling Sacramento’s lighting ceremony. The first is that these pro-terrorist protesters who are a part of the Democratic activist coalition are violent, which is probably why Newsom doesn’t want more videos of them chanting for genocide “from the river to the sea,” harassing people, or heckling police officers. The other is that California is every bit as lawless as everyone claims because neither Newsom nor Sacramento officials feel like they could protect people’s safety when those pro-terrorist thugs arrive.
Newsom just set the stage, The states can not protect the people
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an advisory about a recent increase in respiratory illnesses across the United States
- In an update posted on Dec. 1, the federal health agency said the country is seeing “elevated” activity of RSV, or respiratory syncytial virus, in young children. It also stated that influenza cases are increasing across most of the country and that COVID-19 has seen an increase in recent days, namely in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
- “Hospital bed occupancy for all patients, including within intensive care units, remains stable nationally; however, pediatric inpatient bed occupancy has been increasing,” the agency said.
- It added that emergency department visits and hospitalizations continue to increase for RSV, a virus that primarily affects young children and the elderly, and that positive tests, hospitalizations, and emergency department visits are increasing for influenza. It noted that for RSV, hospital rates remain elevated for younger children and are currently on the rise for older adults.
Scientists embraced pseudo science in the covid era, including school closures and toddler masking.
Scientists pushed censorship and authoritarian power.
Scientists are likely the cause of the pandemic itself.
The collapse in trust is well earned. pic.twitter.com/mqyRhB7VVf
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) December 7, 2023
The people will not fall for the plandemic again
- “I voted for Wilders, and many of my friends did too,” he said. “I don’t want to live with my parents for ever. I want my own home, and to be able to provide for my family later on. Wilders wants to figure out the housing crisis, and make our healthcare better. Those are the most important topics for me.”
- If everyone who voted in the election had been aged under 35, Geert Wilders, the far-right populist whose Party for Freedom (PVV) shocked Europe by winning the most parliamentary seats, would have won even more.
- In last year’s French presidential runoff, Marine Le Pen won 39% of votes from people aged 18-24 and 49% of those aged 25-34. Before Italy’s election in September last year, Giorgia Meloni’s Brothers of Italy was the largest party among under-35s, on 22%.
- Across the continent, the image of the radical-right voter – typically white, male, non-graduate and, above all, old – is changing, and studies suggest that in several countries, support for the far right is growing fastest among younger voters.
BREAKING: CNN host Van Jones just now remarked that Biden is so revered by Democrats for his "accomplishments" that they'd like to enshrine him on Mount Rushmore after one term: "If Joe Biden were to quit right now, he'd be on Mount Rushmore."
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 7, 2023
- Vice President Kamala Harris might not be a fool, but then again, when you’re totally unaware that your target audience isn’t buying a single word of what you’re trying to sell them, what do you call that?
- Even worse, if you’re talking to Hispanic Americans about how awesome their lives are as a result of Joe Biden’s policies, and you “forget” to talk about the economy and the wide-open southern border, that’s even worse.
- Such was the case when Harris traveled to Houston last Monday to brag about the Biden-Harris administration’s record and its impact on Latinos.
- Let’s just say Texas Latinos weren’t impressed.
- Former Texas Republican Rep. Mayra Flores was having none of it.
Kamala Harris coming to Houston while continuing to ignore the crisis at our southern border is a slap in the face to every Texan, every American, and every Hispanic American in this country.
- Harris brags about the zillions of jobs the Biden administration has created — sorry, the government doesn’t create jobs — while failing to mention the impact of millions of illegal aliens streaming into the country or already here, most of them presumably looking for jobs, and the subsequent, direct impact the crisis has on the blue-collar job market.
- Enough is enough, believe a growing number of Hispanic Americans.
Omg Vivek is humiliating all three of these rhinos.
He's going scorched earth.
"All three of them have been licking Donald Trump's boots for years. Why am I the only person on this stage at least who cay say that January 6th was an inside job? That government lied to us for… pic.twitter.com/QKFpigiOKe
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) December 7, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- With the Iowa Caucuses 39 days away, the final four Republican presidential aspirants vying for second place behind the absent yet dominant former President Donald Trump took the stage at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa for the fourth time this year to make their case to voters.
- The legal challenge to block Trump from the 2024 presidential ballot in Colorado citing the 14th Amendment is heading to the state’s supreme court.
- The legal theories are based on Section 3 of the US Constitution’s 14th Amendment which states public officials who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the US may be disqualified from public office.
- Trump has not been charged with engaging in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.
- Last month it was reported Nevada’s Democrat Attorney General Aaron Ford was quietly investigating Trump’s 2020 alternate electors.
- AG Ford on Wednesday announced charges against 6 Trump 2020 alternate electors.
- Six Trump electors were indicted on felony charges by a grand jury in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Nevada.
- “When the efforts to undermine faith in our democracy began after the 2020 election, I made it clear that I would do everything in my power to defend the institutions of our nation and our state,” Aaron Ford said in a statement. “We cannot allow attacks on democracy to go unchallenged. Today’s indictments are the product of a long and thorough investigation, and as we enter into litigation, I am confident that our judicial system will see justice done.”