Watch The X22 Report On Video
The fake news is trying everything to spin what is happening in the economy, it is failing. People are seeing the inflation and it is getting worse. The [CB] now make their move, push down alternative currency, show it’s volatile and introduce cbdc. The elite are panicking, the people are not with them. The [DS] has failed in everything they tried to do to Trump. Now they are getting the J6 docs and the fake news is spinning the story just like the Russian collusion story, in the end this will fall apart. Rubber bullets sting but do not last. The boomerang is coming, the storm is forming and the [DS] will begin to scramble while the drip is happening, but as the drip turns into a flood they will lose the narrative and the flood will be uncontrollable.
- However, this reporting was premature. The markets turned around and fell again and the NASDAQ remained in ‘correction’ territory.
- Market Watch reported this evening:
What happened? The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed down 313.26 points, or 0.9% at 34,715.39.
- The S&P 500 fell 50.03 points, or 1.1%, to 4,482.73.
- The Nasdaq Composite fell 186.23 points, or 1.3%, to 14,154.02. At one point, the index was up 2.1%, making Thursday’s whipsaw the Nasdaq’s largest same-day reversal since April 7, 2020.
- . Inflationary expectations of manufacturers, however, jumped to the highest level in decades.
- The index for current general activity of the Business Outlook Survey rose to 23.2 in January from 15.4 in December, beating the 19.1 consensus forecast from Econoday. In November, the index had been at the very strong level of 39. But December survey’s indicators for general activity, shipments, and new orders all fall to their lowest readings in 2021.
- The report also indicated that inflationary pressures continue to mount. The gauge of prices paid and prices received remained elevated and indicated widespread price hikes. The prices paid index increased to 72.5 from 66.1, back near the pandemic highs that have been the highest readings since the 1980s. The prices received index dipped to 46.4 from 50.4 a month earlier. The long-term average for prices paid is 34.5. For prices received, the long-term average is 15.
- Last year, Joe Biden’s energy secretary Jennifer Granhom violated a stock disclosure law not once, but nine times.
- Granholm sold stocks valued at almost a quarter of a million dollars altogether and didn’t disclose the sales.
- CNBC reports:
- speaking at The Davos Agenda Friday, Kristalina Georgieva said an increase in U.S. rates could have significant implications for countries with higher levels of dollar-dominated debt.
- She said it was therefore “hugely important” that the Fed was clearly communicating its policy plans to prevent surprises.
Kristalina Georgieva, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, has said that interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve could “throw cold water” on already weak economic recoveries in certain countries.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will soon require taxpayers to submit a scan of their face in order to access certain features and tax records.
- The change, first reported on by Krebs on Security, will force users to sign into the IRS website through an account with third-party firm ID.me, and provide a government identification document with their photo alongside a selfie to verify their identity, according to the IRS website.
- Powell has previously said any CBDC should serve “as a complement to, and not a replacement of, cash and current private-sector digital forms of the dollar, such as deposits at commercial banks”.
- Some have suggested that, if these new CBDCs were more attractive than existing forms of the US dollar, global use of the dollar could decrease – and a US CBDC might help preserve the international role of the dollar,” it added.
- “The Federal Reserve does not intend to proceed with issuance of a C.B.D.C. without clear support from the executive branch and from Congress, ideally in the form of a specific authorizing law,” he added.
The Monetary Monopoly drained of potential by our Federal Reserve might explain why they have been planning for these days…getting rid of the commercial banks and centralizing
We will see if they succeed in rebranding our currency and keeping control
The craziest self-own video from the World Economic Forum. Short version: we, the elite, are so awesome together! But the plebes don't really like us! Whaaaa?
— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) January 21, 2022
Ivermectin works in Mexico and just about every country but the US.
Voter ID is used all over the world but applied in the US, it becomes racist.
Defending Ukraine's border is good; Defending the US border is bad.
This level of lying is what you see in full blown dictatorships
— Nick Fad🇺🇸 (@NicAtNigh) January 20, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
- Republican senators sent a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray requesting documents or communications about Hunter Biden’s travels for 2010, 2011, and 2013.
- Grassley said, “They have given us some information. There’s three years we don’t have any information for. And then in regard to where we did get the information, it was so heavily redacted that it was hard to make sense out of it.”
A Cabinet Secretary openly pledges to violate federal law. Impeach. https://t.co/wB1xTOEGle
— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) January 21, 2022
They certainly won’t have to use an arrest warrant to vote. https://t.co/e3Q6T59T2m
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 21, 2022
A federal appeals court has found that California's Los Angeles and Ventura counties violated the Constitution’s right to bear arms when they shut down gun and ammunition stores in 2020 as nonessential businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.https://t.co/EctV970uUK
— The Associated Press (@AP) January 20, 2022
JUST IN: The U.S. is weighing whether to evacuate family members of diplomats stationed in Ukraine as Russia masses more than 100,000 troops on its borders https://t.co/1PiqZjmb6i pic.twitter.com/oJKJhUWTCu
— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) January 21, 2022
- A new poll by Trafalgar Group finds a vast majority of Americans oppose US military action in Ukraine.
- Despite the warmongers in the fake news and the war cries from the Biden regime — Americans have no desire to start a war with Russia.
- Only 15% of voters want US military action in Ukraine.
On this day last year, Biden’s “100 days” of masking began.
It’s day 365, and now Biden is forcing triple vaccinated Americans to wear masks.pic.twitter.com/2rvTCq2GTd
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 21, 2022
- Boris Johnson under pressure from MPs who fear April 1 deadline could do more harm than goodFears of the mass sacking of more than 70,000 NHS workers have prompted the Government to consider pausing its plans for compulsory vaccination for health service staff, i can reveal.
- A temporary suspension of the controversial policy is being “actively” looked at within the Department for Health and Social Care (DHSC) amid dire warnings from hospital trusts and GPs of the severe impact on services of staff shortages, sources said.Sign up to get Paul Waugh’s daily politics email, with exclusive analysis every weekday evening
- Just days after it was revealed that the state of Michigan underrported covid nursing home deaths by 30 percent, Michigan State Representative Steve Carra has called for Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer to be impeached. Cara wrote a letter to the Michigan Speaker Of The House Jason Wentworth requesting that he form a special committee to determine if Whitmer endangering nursing home patients by forcing them to live among Covid patients and the subsequent coverup warrants impeachment.
- “He doesn’t deserve to keep his seat,” Trump added of Upton. “Steve Carra, on the other hand, is strong on crime, borders and loves our military and our vets. Steve will continue to fight for low taxes and all of the other things that the great people of Michigan want and need.” Trump said in an endorsement of Carra in September.
- A Southern District Court in Texas just protected medical freedom and ruled against the mandated COVID shot for Federal Workers.
- Judge Jeffrey Vincent Brown upheld a suit from federal workers who are refusing to be vaccinated against the COVID virus.
“The motion is GRANTED as to Executive Order 14043. All the defendants, except the President, are thus enjoined from implementing or enforcing Executive Order 14043 until this case is resolved on the merits.”
- After two years of a Covid pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control shocked the world by finally admitting that natural immunity from prior infection exists.
- But it’s even worse than that for the mainstream Covid narrative: The CDC admits that natural immunity from prior infections is superior to vaccinated immunity alone.
- Don’t tell that to CNN’s “news” team, however, which mangled reporting on the CDC bombshell in a vain effort to keep the facts from its viewers.
- “You know, it’s very interesting,” CNN Medical Correspondent Elizabeth Cohen said before lying through her teeth. “The CDC showed once again that vaccination is superior to prior infection.”
- CNN “reported” on the news earlier on Wednesday, and its first headline was blatantly wrong. It reported the reverse of what the CDC said.
- CNN then “stealth edited” the story with a new headline… which was still wildly misleading, as we will see with a brief review of the CDC report further below.
- Compare the findings as were correctly reported by Agence France-Presse. “Natural immunity more potent than vaccines during US Delta Wave: study,” the headline plainly reads.
- The fallout continues from the CDC’s ‘bombshell’ report on natural immunity this week. The report set off a wave of confusion among natural immunity deniers, who believed that ‘vaccines‘ were the only way for people to get protection to Covid-19.
- Dr. Marty Makary, a Harvard-educated member of the National Academy of Medicine and resident at John Hopkins, responded that the results were in line with what he had been saying all along.
The data are now abundantly clear. Natural imm is more effective than vax imm.
Sadly, tens of thousands Americans lost their job & livelihood because the Ab circulating in their blood are Ab the govt does not recognize. Sci group think ruined their careers. Agree to Re-instate👇🏼 https://t.co/k0twDp3VMx
— Marty Makary MD, MPH (@MartyMakary) January 20, 2022
Even CDC now acknowledges what we are seeing via @RIHEALTH “When looking at the summer & fall of 2021, when delta became dominant in this country surviving a previous infection now provided greater protection against subsequent infection than vaccination” https://t.co/04Fr5JSIob https://t.co/BJTwiqWCG9
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) January 19, 2022
NEW – FDA's attempt to close the door and lock out independent scientists from the data necessary is irresponsible.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 21, 2022
#January6th Via @cbszak National Archives yesterday delivered the remaining 700+ Trump WH docs the Jan. 6 cmte had requested but that had been held up in court. SCOTUS ruled on Wednesday to allow the docs to be released. A committee aide also confirms the panel received the docs.
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) January 21, 2022
Biden “WON” the state of Wisconsin by a mere 20,684 votes.
115,252 of WI “voters” were over 100 years old, with many of those on the voter rolls since?
New Year’s Day 104 years ago must’ve had QUITE a successful voter registration drive! And they’ve all remained SO HEALTHY!
But hey… “There wasn’t enough cheating to make a difference…”
Thousands of phantom voters discovered in Wisconsin "who did vote" in the 2020 election pic.twitter.com/4sdC5b6ogu
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) January 20, 2022
Official explanation for why there are 119,283 "active voters" in WI who have been registered for over 100 years "does not hold water"
569,277 voters have 1/1/1918 registration date, amounting to 1 out of every 14 voters in the system
115,252 of them voted in November 2020 pic.twitter.com/GwX037Qpxx
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) January 20, 2022
Wisconsin Election Commission's Voter ID numbers, which are used to keep track of who voted after the election, are totally random
Some identified by a single apostrophe pic.twitter.com/zCz50ZX0CJ
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) January 20, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY – Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] ‘public’ declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Slow drip > Flood