Scare Event Being Pushed, Trump Messaging It’s Almost Time, Only At The Precipice – Ep. 2885
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:09:29 — 31.2MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are hitting the precipice. Nobody is believing the [CB]/[WEF]/Biden Admin, the people see economic truth. The [CB]s are panicking about bitcoin, they want the [CBDC] but they see Bitcoin getting more popular and more powerful. There are now calls to reject [CBDC]. The [DS] is losing the battle in the Ukraine, the [DS] is panicking so they made a move. They sabotaged the NS pipeline. They are now pushing for war, it seems the scare event is approaching. Trump sends a message that once we go over the precipice the country cannot be saved. Translation, it is almost time, the people need to hit the precipice to find the will to change the trajectory. The people are waking up WW.
People in Tunisia struggle for a handful of sugar. Without food it will be chaos everywhere, someone wants this. pic.twitter.com/CmIRiwHGTb
— RadioGenova (@RadioGenova) September 26, 2022
NEW: Germany Likely to Keep Two Nuclear Power Plants on This Winter to Prevent Blackouts
An extension of nuclear power in Germany is becoming more likely, Economy Minister Robert Habeck told Der Spiegel magazine.
Germany had originally planned to phase out nuclear power by the end of this year, but will keep two plants on standby until April. pic.twitter.com/HOa4zYfVOw
— DW Politics (@dw_politics) September 27, 2022
- By suddenly adding so-called student loan “forgiveness” to the November elections, President Joe Biden has used politics to paper over the constitutional crisis he precipitated. Under the Constitution, paying off federally insured student loans would be a presidential usurpation not only of the legislative power but also the appropriations power, the taxing power, and the “debting” power.
- The issue was “the extent of presidential power” in Article II of the Constitution. There was neither statutory authority nor constitutional authority, “express” or “implied,” including his power as commander in chief of the Armed Forces, the court held, for the president to do what he had done. The court concluded that “[t]he Founders of this Nation entrusted the lawmaking power to the Congress alone in both good and bad times.”
- Can Members of Congress Sue?
- Since it is their exclusive constitutional authority over legislation and the purse that is at stake, the Senate and House have or ought to have the standing to file a lawsuit in federal court challenging the constitutionality of the loan cancellation. In light of the House’s “originat[ing]” authority over “raising Revenue,” it may be more appropriate for the House to do so.
- A full house or a committee of Congress has the standing to sue the executive. In Department of Commerce v. House of Representatives, the standing of the House of Representatives to be heard in court concerning a dispute about how the Census Bureau’s plan to conduct the decennial census would affect re-apportionment, the constitutional basis of the makeup of the House, was obvious. (There were statutory bases for standing as well).
- President Joe Biden claimed that the cost for a gallon of gasoline was under three dollars, during a White House event on Monday about higher costs experienced by consumers.
- “In some few states, it’s below three bucks,” he said. “It’s in the low threes in other places.”
- No state has an average price of under three dollars, according to the American Automobile Association. The lowest price for a gallon of gas is in Mississippi, according to Gasbuddy.com, which is $3.04. But Biden did not correct his statement.
Biden Demands Gas Station Owners Lower Prices Due To Big Oil’s ‘Record Profits’
- President Joe Biden called on gas station owners to immediately lower gas prices because oil companies are “making record profits” during a White House meeting on Monday.
- Biden said that the oil prices dropped last month and told gas station owners to bring down prices at the pump to reflect the drop. Biden also criticized the oil companies that run gas stations for profiting off increased fuel costs; however, gas stations make only a 10 to 15-cent profit per each gallon of gas that they sell, according to The National Association Of Convenience Stores.
- Gas prices are roughly 57 cents higher than they were in September 2021, according to AAA data.
Joe Biden: “Inflation is… Do You Have Less Money From Your Paycheck” (VIDEO)
- Inflation is at 40-year highs because Joe Biden and the Democrats have spent TRILLIONS of dollars in the last year-and-a-half.
- Biden spent another $740 billion on his Green New Deal that he repackaged the “Inflation Reduction Act.”
- The Democrats actually claimed spending billions of dollars after inflation already passed 8% would help bring costs down.
- Dummy Joe Biden couldn’t even define inflation on Monday.
- “Because what’s inflation? Inflation is at the end of the month do you have less money from your paycheck or more money from your paycheck,” Biden said.
- According to data compiled by the Heritage Foundation, the average American family has lost $7,200 in household income under President Biden; individual Americans are $4,200 poorer, as well.
- From Fox Business:
Consumer prices have risen 12.7% since January 2021, much faster than wages, which Heritage analysts say has cost the average American worker $3,000 in annual purchasing power.
“Simply put, working Americans are $4,200 poorer today than when Biden took office,” More over at Fox Business:
- Seventy-one percent of employees are poorer under the weight of President Joe Biden’s inflation, up from 58 percent in February, a Bank of America-sponsored survey shows.
- Sixty-one percent of general election voters believe President Joe Biden’s economy is in a recession, according to a McLaughlin & Associates poll published over the weekend.
- Only 35 percent do not believe Biden’s economy is in a recession.
- Overall, 67 percent believe it is Biden’s fault the United States is on the wrong track.
Biden “Inherited a V-Shaped Resurgence from President Trump and Turned It into a Crisis” – Larry Kudlow
- Larry Kudlow called it straight. He called Biden a liar for stating that he turned around a weak economy with a good one. The US is now in one of its worst economic periods in history.
- See Kudlow’s opening remarks from September 16th below.
BITCOIN POLICY INSTITUTE CALLS ON U.S. TO ITS REJECT CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY
- The Bitcoin Policy Institute (BPI) has released a report detailing why the U.S. should not create a central bank digital currency (CBDC) and should instead promote freedom and privacy, per a release sent to Bitcoin Magazine.
- “People today can only transact at the pleasure of the state via banks who deploy police power as quasi-state institutions,” reads the report.
- Therefore, BPI calls on the U.S. government and central banking regime to pursue a new path forward; a path that empowers privacy and enhances freedom.
- “ “For this reason, the United States should reject central bank digital currencies.”
Currencies around the world are tumbling. Except Bitcoin.
- The cryptocurrency has risen 6.5 percent over the past seven days, bucking the trend as a strong dollar sinks other currencies.
- The surging dollar is wrecking stock portfolios, clobbering commodity prices and sinking rival currencies. The British pound has been among the most volatile currencies against the dollar, tumbling 5.6 percent over the past seven days, and briefly hitting a record low on Monday of $1.0327.
- Social media users mocked Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) after the senator essentially suggested during a TV appearance that Democrat policies could help prevent hurricanes.
- During an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Klobuchar bragged that Democrats “just did something about climate change, for the first time in decades.”
- “That’s why we’ve got to win this, as that hurricane bears down on Florida. We got a win in the midterms,” Klobuchar said, implying that Democrat policies would help prevent extreme weather.
Florida has experienced hurricanes throughout recorded history, before Democrats and Republicans existed. But the Party of Science will never miss an opportunity to play politics with a natural disaster. Gross and shameless. https://t.co/TW5YFQBap9
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) September 27, 2022
Biden calls Florida mayors — but not DeSantis — as Hurricane Ian nears shorehttps://t.co/ZOE1AQcFqi
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) September 27, 2022
Joe Biden in 2019: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”
Text message between Biden associates in 2017: “Don’t mention Joe being involved…”
Joe Biden not only knew, but was involved in his family's shady foreign business deals. pic.twitter.com/OqF9vrdddE
— Oversight Committee Republicans (@GOPoversight) September 26, 2022
- Vice President Kamala Harris will visit the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea on Thursday, according to U.S. and South Korean officials.
- Harris will tour sites at the DMZ, meet with service members, and receive an operational briefing from U.S. commanders, according to a White House official.
- Former liberal Prime Minister of Italy Matteo Renzi has dismissed alarmist claims in the global media that incoming Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni is a “danger to democracy”, telling CNN “the idea that now there is a risk of fascism in Italy is absolutely fake news.”
- “Personally, I was against Giorgia Meloni. I’m not her best friend. We grew up together in politics, but we are, and will be, rivals, always,” said Renzi, who served as Prime Minister of Italy for nearly three years until December 2016, and is the leader of the liberal “Italia Viva” party.
- “At the same time, I think [Meloni] is not a danger [to] Italian democracy,” Renzi continued. “She is my rival, and we will continue to fight each other, but the idea that now there is a risk of fascism in Italy is absolutely fake news.”
Colombians also rise up. Oceanic crowd in Medellin against the reforms of the left globalist government of Gustavo Petro. The same Petro who asked the UN to legalize cocaine in the world. The left wants a world of death dealers, zombies and junkies. They are criminals. pic.twitter.com/9aRgSe2CJn
— RadioGenova (@RadioGenova) September 27, 2022
.@UnderSecStateP Victoria Nuland: “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.” pic.twitter.com/hEGBrx6HJj
— Department of State (@StateDept) January 27, 2022
Germvany Suspects Sabotage Hit Russia’s Nord Stream Pipelines
Denmark steps up security after unprecedented damage to links
Benchmark European gas prices rise as much as 12% on Tuesday
Thousands of people in Gera in Germany against Olaf Scholz's policy and the explosion of energy and gas prices. They demand an end to sanctions on Russia and the reopening of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. Demonstrations also in other German cities but EU media censors them. pic.twitter.com/dmTMLY11jn
— RadioGenova (@RadioGenova) September 26, 2022
- “The consequences would be horrific,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said during an interview.
- The Kremlin later said it is in “sporadic” contact with Washington over nuclear issues.
- The first Russians drafted in the country’s mobilization drive have started arriving at bases, and military analysts are raising doubts as to Moscow’s ability to equip and train all of the new troops. The number cited for the mobilization — 300,000 — is nearly double the size of the initial invasion force.
- The mainstream conservatives have absolutely no clue what they are talking about when it comes to Russia. They didn’t actually read the transcript from Putin’s speech, they are blindly regurgitating MSM narratives, and settling for click-bait bullshit.
This is a PARTIAL MOBILIZATION. The people called up are military reserves… no one is being “drafted”.
Read the contents of the speech yourself… ignore fake news.
- Whoever posted this is an absolute mindless chud.
- The partial mobilization was only for those who are in the military reserves.
- No one is being “drafted”.
- The people who are being called up are military.
- This is the equivalent of mobilizing the National Guard or Army Reserves.
- And they are only mobilizing specialists required in certain fields.
- The ignorance around all things Russia from mainstream conservatives is astonishing. Baffling how ignorant you all are.
Big Pharma Company Pays $900 Million Settlement For Allegedly Bribing Doctors
- Biogen, a Massachusetts-based pharmaceutical company, will pay $900 million to settle allegations that it bribed doctors to prescribe the company’s multiple sclerosis drugs, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Monday evening.
- The suit was initially brought by former employee, Michael Bawduniak, who alleged that the company offered or paid out kickbacks in the form of speaking fees and consultancy fees, which resulted in false claims being made to Medicaid and Medicare, according to the DOJ.
- The lawsuit’s conclusion comes as a recent study alleged that some pharmaceutical companies were avoiding anti-kickback provisions by donating to charities that would in-turn purchase their products. By donating to charities for diseases with limited treatment options, companies were allegedly able to induce purchases of their drugs, in violation of anti-kickback laws.
Understaffed New Orleans PD Hiring Civilians and Organizing Patrol Shifts
- The New Orleans Police Department is hiring civilians and organizing patrol shifts amid a staffing shortage.
- While facing the shortage, the city has also been struggling with surging violent crime — especially murder.
- The city has become so dangerous that it is on track to surpass Baltimore in homicides this year.
- “According to data from AH Datalytics, compiled using the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, New Orleans has a per capita year-to-date homicide rate of 72 per 100,000 residents. The next three U.S. cities behind New Orleans are Birmingham with a per capita homicide rate of 59 per 100,000 residents and Baltimore and St. Louis, each with a per capita homicide rate of 58 per 100,000 residents,”
Wait, whaaa? Where were all the community mediators and therapists to calm down criminals? It’s almost as if defunding the police negatively impacts the most vulnerable neighborhoods. If only @CNN would’ve reported the mostly peaceful protests accurately.
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) September 27, 2022
FOIA Reveals Postal Inspectors Monitored Conservative Protestors
- According to record the U.S. Postal Service was monitoring Americans focused on the gun issue and President Biden’s election.
- The spying went on from September 2020 to April 2021.
- The redacted records which were obtained by a Freedom Of Information Act request.
- The Washington Times reported:
The U.S. Postal Service monitored protesters across the country, snooping on Americans focused on issues involving guns and President Biden’s election, according to records obtained by The Washington Times.
Postal inspectors tracked the actions of gun rights activists gathering in Richmond, Virginia; people preparing to demonstrate against police in Louisville, Kentucky, after an investigation into the police shooting of Breonna Taylor; and far-right groups headed to the District of Columbia after Mr. Biden’s election.
- Did the Postal Service have a warrant for this?
- Has another government agency gone rogue?
— 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞 𝟐 🦑🤺 (@SisyphusGoals) September 27, 2022
Here is the US Electoral Map the last time inflation was this high
With Midterms just 6 weeks away, the next 40 days are about to be eventful pic.twitter.com/enPAnhaFpQ
— Nancy Pelosi Stock Tracker ♟ (@PelosiTracker_) September 27, 2022
MAGA Americans were accused of being Nazis and were shot and killed in Capitol Hill. Meanwhile literal Nazis are being emotionally welcomed in Capitol Hill. Makes sense pic.twitter.com/acTmHFG6Lt
— Hadi Nasrallah (@HadiNasrallah) September 26, 2022
- The FBI on Sept. 26 changed the total number of documents it said it seized from former President Donald Trump’s estate.
- Sixty-three additional documents or photographs without classification markings were taken from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort than previously listed by the FBI, according to an updated inventory list.
- The revised inventory was submitted to the federal court in southern Florida on orders from U.S. District Judge Raymond Dearie, a Reagan appointee who was inserted into the case as a special master, or an independent third party to handle disputes and other matters.
- Dearie ordered a government official “with sufficient knowledge of the matter” to submit a declaration or affidavit stating whether the detailed property inventory released on Sept. 2 “represents the full and accurate extent of the property seized from” Trump’s home in August when FBI agents executed a search warrant there.
2 thoughts on “Scare Event Being Pushed, Trump Messaging It’s Almost Time, Only At The Precipice – Ep. 2885”
Note: anyone wishing to hear a neutral view on foreign events, especially the Ukraine situation, check out 1.) the Duran – on youtube and they have their own platform; 2.) The New Atlas – hosted by a former US Marine living in Thailand – also on youtube and else where; 3.) Military Summary – detailed battle formations and actions, the man’s accent is a tad thick but give it some time – also on youtube. There are others, the two Greek gentlemen of the Duran offer further references.
The dems at just passed because President Trump came to office and showed these losers how to run the country they’ve been trashing for the last 40 years !! Sorry dems you suck at everything and that includes running the USA!! MAGA let’s do this !!!
Comments are closed.