The [DS] Empire Is Being Destroyed One Truth At A Time, Future Proves Past – Ep. 3051
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:42 — 32.6MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany is the model for the GND in Europe, the people are now pushing back, they are not buying what the [WEF] is selling. The [CB]/[DS] is pushing the GND in the US, this will fail as people observe how it destroys the country. The monetary system is being transitioned. The [DS] empire is now being exposed and destroyed one truth at a time. The evidence is coming out that Biden and the [DS] pushed to conceal [HB] laptop which interfered in the elections. The future is now proving the past. The people are seeing those who tell lies and those who tell the truth. As the truth continually being release the only route for the [DS] is war to try to cover all of this up. The patriots are counting on this and this is exactly where the [DS] is bringing us.
- The German cabinet has backed legislation that would ban almost all new oil and gas heating systems for buildings by next year, despite widespread opposition from the public and concerns from within the coalition government itself.
- According to the draft legislation, the plan would cost the Geman public some 9.16 billion euros ($10 billion) per year until at least 2028 when the government projects that costs would fall to 5 billion per year on the expectation of ramped-up production of heat pumps.
- The move comes amid a wider push by the government to transition the German economy to climate neutrality by the year 2045. According to Reuters, heating represents over 40 per cent of the nation’s gas consumption, with nearly half of the 41 million households using natural gas for heating and 25 per cent using oil.
- The green agenda push is apparently not appreciated by the German public, who have been suffering under an energy crisis as a result of dried-up supplies of Russian gas, which former Chancellor Angela Merkel turned to in order to make up the difference between the energy needed and the amount supposedly green sources were able to produce.
- A survey conducted by Forsa found that 78 per cent of Germans are opposed to the legislation, as opposed to just 18 per cent who back the bill. Over six in ten people also told the pollster that they believed the move towards renewables would result in their heating bills costing more.
- Whole Foods Market is planning to lay off hundreds of corporate employees, becoming the latest to restructure its workforce amid a tightening macroeconomic environment.
BREAKING: Biden signs EO to enforce environmental social justice, enacts ‘scorecards’
- The White House announced a new environmental justice scorecard that will assess federal agencies’ records on “environmental justice.”
- President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Friday, prioritizing so-called “environmental justice” across federal agencies, while also forcing agencies to be subjected to an environmental “scorecard.”The order establishes a White House Office of Environmental Justice, headed by a Federal Chief Environmental Justice Officer who will oversee “environmental justice” goals throughout the government.
The order says it will focus on ensuring that lower-income people and minorities are not subjected to “disproportionate environmental harms,” especially those stemming from “a legacy of racial discrimination, including redlining.”
The order will require agencies to notify nearby communities in the event of a release of toxic substances from a federal facility and directs agencies to address gaps in science, data and research related to “environmental justice.”
Friday’s order comes after Thursday, when President Biden pledged $1 billion to help other nations around the world fight climate change, and another $500 million to help curb deforestation in the Amazon rainforest.
The $1 billion will come from last year’s Inflation Reduction Act, but President Biden will have to work with Congress to secure the $500 million.
- Our population continues to grow while we are reliant on dwindling sources of water.
- And now our water supply is at the mercy of Saudi Arabia.
No foreign nation should have this kind of ownership over our precious resources.
Saudi company draws unlimited Arizona ground water to grow alfalfa amid drought
Foreign-owned farms are shipping the crop to Saudi Arabia, where it’s illegal to grow because it takes too much water.
I make no apologies for being the most pro-union president in American history.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) April 20, 2023
DEVELOPING: Biden bank regulators quietly pushing mortgage giants Fannie and Freddie off the bedrock FICO credit scoring system to "alternative" watered-down scoring standards to qualify more minorities for home loans, potentially raising the risk of defaults and foreclosures
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 20, 2023
Jean-Pierre went on to list the proposed cuts before imploring McCarthy not to “play chicken” while allowing the U.S. to default on its debt.
Harlow let her spew her talking points but interjected with an important fact check.
“Just to be clear, this bill would do that — it would avoid a default,” Harlow corrected Jean-Pierre.
“But as I understand it, none of this is something that the White House will agree to,” she fed as an out to Jean-Pierre.
CNN's Poppy Harlow corrects Karine Jean-Pierre on the @HouseGOP debt limit plan: "Just to be clear, this bill would do that — it would avoid a default." pic.twitter.com/yevl9GEDoU
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 20, 2023
BRICS de-dollarization push gaining momentum – Jakarta
- The economic bloc of developing nations has been working on establishing a new reserve currency
- Indonesia is following the lead of the BRICS group of developing nations in its policy of shifting away from the US dollar in trade and financial transactions, according to the country’s central bank.
- Jakarta has introduced transactions in the local currency to settle cross-border trades, the portal SINDOnews has reported, citing Bank of Indonesia Governor Perry Warjiyo.
- Last month, Brazil and China signed an agreement to trade in their own currencies, thus abandoning the greenback as an intermediary.
- China’s attempts to ditch the greenback in international trade have intensified against the backdrop of the sweeping sanctions introduced by Western nations against Russia, a major global energy producer and exporter. Indian policymakers have also taken several steps towards shifting away from the greenback to rubles and rupees in mutual trade with Moscow.
— MaryCarmackAltwies (@MaryCarmackAltw) April 21, 2023
Pete Buttigieg Proposes $20 Million Budget for Female Crash Dummies
- Despite the United States facing constant railroad derailments and collapse of infrastructure, Biden’s Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has proposed in the DOT’s 2024 fiscal budget to spend $20 million on female crash dummies.
- Buttigieg’s new plan to spend US taxpayer dollars on gender-inclusive crash dummies has already received support from several House Democrats.
- On Thursday Buttigieg was present during a House Appropriations subcommittee and was praised by Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut.
Leftwing Arizona Reporter SLAPPED With Restraining Order After Harassing Senator Wendy Rogers Repeatedly, Showing Up at Her Home and Neighbors’ Homes – Next Incident May Result in Her Arrest
- Coconino County Judge Amy Kriddle issued an injunction on Thursday ordering leftwing hack AZ Capitol Times reporter Camryn Sanchez to cease her harassment of Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers following multiple visits to her private home and neighbors’ homes.
- Senator Rogers said that prior to home appearances, “The reporter repeatedly invaded my personal space at my desk in the Senate Chamber.”
- Senate President Warren Petersen agreed that “everyone deserves privacy in their personal residences.” Petersen concluded, “a judge, who is a disinterested, non-biased, third-party, heard Senator Rogers’ complaint and agreed with her position.”
- After Sanchez made multiple visits to Rogers’ homes and neighbors’ homes, the Judge ruled that if she attempts to contact the Senator again, she “may be arrested and prosecuted.”
- Because of this, the leftist Arizona Democrat Media Complex launched an all-out attack on Rogers.
- Senator Rogers tweeted the restraining order yesterday and revealed that the “creepy” reporter has been stalking her and her neighbors at their homes “with no explanation.”
– They lied about the fake pee dossier.
– They covered up Pizzagate.
– They put out dishonest reporting about my feud with Chrissy Teigen failing to mention she was forced to lock her account and delete thousands of tweets including pedophile tweets.
Hillary Clinton actually said it best when she stated there are consequences for fake news. Cry me a river Buzzfeed!
Where Did All the Biden Illegal Immigrants Go? Hard-Up Sanctuary Cities Are Only Part of the Answer
- In New York City, if the newcomers aren’t put up at the luxury cruise terminal that served the QE2, they could get $700-a-night midtown hotel accommodations with iconic Manhattan views. In Chicago, they found themselves whisked to suburban lodgings. In Denver, officials refer to them discreetly as “guests” and you needn’t bother inquiring about their inns or addresses.
- The people enjoying these free digs aren’t privacy-conscious jet-setters, but the secrecy surrounding them might be comparable: They’re some of the millions of migrants who have illegally crossed into the U.S. since the Biden administration relaxed most border controls.
- A March study by the conservative Federation for American Immigration Reform estimates that, after accounting for taxes paid by undocumented migrants, they cost taxpayers over $150 billion per year – a 30% increase since 2017.
- $18 billion in funding for the wall over the following ten years.
Plus Biden is paying for the material to just lay on the ground and rust
Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Pope Francis and Hundreds More Lose Verification on Twitter
- Twitter has finally removed its “legacy” blue checks.Twitter has officially removed all legacy verification blue checks from Twitter users who have refused to pay for Twitter Blue.
- Some of the most notable names who have had their verification checks removed were Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo, Klaus Schwab and hundreds of more.
Bye, Twitter. 🥺 The tipping point was having to pay for verification, when we feel we add a lot of value. We also feel solidarity with NPR, and share concerns about Twitter’s direction. You can find us on the blog and TikTok. If we join another platform, we’ll send word here.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) April 20, 2023
Democrat ‘Delegate From Virgin Islands’ Stacey Plaskett Threatens Twitter Files Journalist Matt Taibbi with Imprisonment
- Democrat Virgin Islands Delegate to Congress Stacey Plaskett is threatening Twitter Files journalist Matt Taibbi with imprisonment.
- MSNBC’s Mehsi Hasan accused Matt Taibbi of lying under oath when he testified CISA partnered with EIP to flag content on Twitter.
According to Lee Fang, a fellow Twitter Files journalist, Matt Taibbi confused the acronyms in a tweet, NOT in his congressional testimony.
Stacey Plaskett believed Mehdi Hasan’s viral lie and now she’s threatening Matt Taibbi with imprisonment.
Dear @mehdirhasan: here’s the EIP website saying it partnered with CISA, the CIS site saying the same thing, and the award showing CIS is a DHS contractor. You’re wrong on this and you convinced a politician to threaten me with jail as a result. This has gone too far. pic.twitter.com/FwJSu2FNPR
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) April 21, 2023
.@TomFitton: Biden agency hiding records on censorship program targeting Americans (as exposed in @ElonMusk @Twitter files). There is an unholy conspiracy in the Biden administration to censor Americans in collusion with Big Tech. https://t.co/MZrE8rwNNO pic.twitter.com/RajnSZEWld
— Judicial Watch ⚖️ (@JudicialWatch) April 17, 2023
It Begins: DOJ Arrests 4 Black Leftists for Spreading Pro-Russia “Propaganda” in Memes, Articles and Speeches
- Just weeks after Trump supporter Douglas Mackey was convicted of “election inference” for posting memes on Twitter, the DOJ has now charged four black national leftists for spreading Russian “propaganda” in memes, articles and speeches.
- The DOJ has charged four US citizens who have been linked to far-left black nationalist groups and three Russian nationals for “sowing discord, spreading pro-Russia propaganda and interfering in elections within the United States.”
- In the indictment, Assistant Attorney General Matthew G. Olsen stated “Russia’s foreign intelligence service allegedly weaponized our First Amendment rights.”
- The indictment went quietly under the radar but caught the attention of long time journalist Glenn Greenwald.
- Here’s an excerpt of the DOJ’s indictment:
- The DOJ’s latest move has made it clear they aren’t just after MAGA Republicans but they are after everyone who rises up against the establishment.
- Those who previously celebrated the arrest of conservatives are in for a rude awakening because the DOJ is out to silence all free speech that doesn’t reflect their agenda.
- That’s one way of putting it.
- Another, more precise, way would be to say Lee supports a law that forces people accused of a precrime to sit down with state-appointed psychiatrists and lawyers and prove their innocence before the government decides if they can keep their guns. If that person says the wrong things, cops can show up at his home, search it, demand the accused hand over his property — not just any property, but property explicitly protected by the Constitution — without offering any evidence that he’s committed, or ever planned to commit, a crime.
- In selling his bill, Lee claims that guns can be taken from those accused of having a “psychiatric disorder, alcohol dependence, or drug dependence.” But federal law already prohibits the sale of a gun to anyone who “has been adjudicated as a mental defective.” And most people who drink or take drugs don’t have a propensity towards violence. Excessive drinking might be bad for you, but it’s legal. As is grumbling about chemtrails, pondering how to overthrow the government, and hating your neighbors.
🚨 #BREAKING: Louisville mass shooter that killed five left a 13-page manifesto which confirmed his motive was “anti-gun”
“He wanted to kill himself, he wanted to prove how easy it was to buy a gun, and he wanted to highlight a mental health crisis in America” pic.twitter.com/xcNdpbWITk
— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) April 20, 2023
- A Nashville lawmaker just said that Audrey Hale’s manifesto will not be fully released…
- Because it “poses too much danger to the public.”
- Do you see what they’re doing here?
Audrey Hale manifesto a ‘blueprint on total destruction’ say pols, who claim FBI is stalling its release
- Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.
- I think what the FBI is really concerned here with, and I think law enforcement, is that if there is something in there that is truly damaging for the transgender community, I think they are hesitant to do it because they are afraid of a violent backlash against that protected class of people.”
North Korean hackers breach software firm in significant cyberattack
- Suspected North Korean hackers infiltrated a software firm that claims hundreds of thousands of customers around the world in a cyberattack that shows Pyongyang’s advanced hacking capabilities, private investigators said Thursday.
- The breach of the software firm 3CX, discovered last month, provided a potential foothold for the North Koreans into a huge swath of multinational firms – from hotel chains to health care providers – that use the firm’s software for voice and video calls.
- The number of companies affected by the hack and what the hackers ultimately did with access to victim networks remain unclear. But it’s the latest evidence that North Korean hackers are pulling out all the stops to break into organizations to steal or spy on them in support of dictator Kim Jong Un’s strategic interests.
- The hack shows “an increased level of cyber offensive capability by North Korean” operatives, said Charles Carmakal, chief technology officer at Mandiant Consulting, which 3CX hired to investigate the hack.
NATO Secretary General Ahead of Ukraine Meeting: ‘Russian Aggression Is a Toxic Pattern that Must Be Stopped’
- NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg declared Thursday in Kyiv, Ukraine, the day before meeting with the defense leaders from the U.S. and other Western nations in Germany, that Russian aggression “must be stopped.”
- “We do not know when this war will end, but we know that Russian aggression is a toxic pattern that must be stopped,” Stoltenberg said ahead of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group meeting in Germany, where members will discuss what military support they can provide Ukraine.
- Ukraine’s future is in the “Euro-Atlantic family” says the head of NATO, revealing every member now agrees the country will join the alliance, an otherwise major stumbling block that is keeping Sweden from joining as well.
Our message to the President: Unrestrained U.S. aid for Ukraine must come to an end, and we will adamantly oppose all future aid packages unless they are linked to a clear diplomatic strategy designed to bring this war to a rapid conclusion. https://t.co/JjCpV1unyR
— Mike Lee (@SenMikeLee) April 20, 2023
BREAKING: ANOTHER Biden Disaster – US Residents Stranded in Sudan after Failed Coup Attempt – “Too Late” for Evacuations
On Thursday the Biden regime told Americans stranded in Sudan that it was “too late” for the US to get them out and they were on their own.
The Biden State Department is telling Americans to stay put and hide.
Another embarrassing Biden failure is in the works.
The Pentagon is positioning U.S. forces in Djibouti in anticipation of a potential mission to evacuate U.S. Embassy personnel in Khartoum, two people familiar with the military plans said.
House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries Says Men in Women’s Sports is an Issue ‘That Doesn’t Exist’ (VIEO)
- House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries claimed today that men in women’s sports is an issue ‘that doesn’t exist.’
- He said this after House Republicans passed a bill to protect girls and women in sports with zero votes from Democrats.
- The whole country is talking about this issue. For Jeffries to claim that it doesn’t exist is a blatant lie.
- Twitter appears to have removed its ban on using the former names of transgender people. Called “deadnaming” by transgender activists, it was banned in the pre-Musk era, when Twitter’s woke censorship regime was at its height.
Uh… Do they realize what they’re saying? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/Qo8tskHMfO
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) April 21, 2023
BREAKING: Controversial Konnech Company Dismisses ALL CHARGES Against Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips Links to China Exposed – True the Vote Evaluates Options to Hold Company Accountable
- In October 2022, Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested in Michigan in connection with “theft of personal data.”
- The alleged stolen data belonged to poll workers and was the subject of TrueTheVote’s “PIT” in Arizona last August, where Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips singled out the Michigan based company.
- During the PIT conference, Phillips and Engelbrecht alleged they were cooperating with the FBI in Michigan about data being sent overseas by this company. The investigation quickly started to turn on them after the FBI started to distance itself from the investigation for some strange reason.
- Here is the link to the LA County website.
- True the Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht and investigator Gregg Phillips were hauled into court by lawyers representing Konnech who are suing Catherine and Gregg for defamation.
- In what was a strange twist, the court case started just days after the CEO of Konnech was arrested on October 4th.
- U.S. District Judge Kenneth Hoyt demanded the conservative nonprofit group disclose their sources of the information central to the case, about sensitive poll worker data managed by Konnech Inc.
- After Konnech sued True the Vote last month for defamation, Hoyt ordered True the Vote to turn over any Konnech data the organization still had and disclose the name of the individual who’d helped them obtain it.
- Gregg and Catherine have refused to “burn” their source in the Konnech reporting and spent 10 days in prison for not turning over their source to Konnech and their corrupt attorneys.
- The Soros-funded LA District Attorney dropped the charges against Konnech the day after the 2022 midterm election for some reason.
On Tuesday, Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht released all of their information on the China-linked Konnech Company at Open.Ink. The next day Konnech dropped ALL CHARGES against Gregg and Catherine!
The ‘Senior’ Official Accused of Political Interference in Hunter Biden Case is Named as Merrick Garland
- Attorney General Merrick Garland is under fire for allegedly obstructing the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, the son of current President Joe Biden, after a whistleblower came forward in sworn testimony to name a “senior” official who is supervising the case.
- The whistleblower claimed to have information that contradicted the sworn testimony of a “senior” Biden administration official, who has been identified as Merrick Garland. The identification was first made by the New York Post, and later by the Washington Examiner and Daily Mail, all citing anonymous sources.
- Thus, the Attorney General would be guilty of committing perjury in statements given to Congress under oath, if the accusations are shown to be accurate.
- Garland’s testimony to Republican Senator Bill Hagerty of Tennessee in April 2022, where he assured that there would be no political interference in the investigation into Hunter Biden, has been called into question.
- Garland had also stated that U.S. Attorney David Weiss of Delaware, a Trump appointee, was the supervisor of the investigation and had full authority to bring charges. Garland reiterated this promise in March 2023 during testimony to Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa. However, it remains unclear which specific testimony the whistleblower was referring to.
Blinken Busted: Played Central Role In Discrediting Hunter Biden Laptop Story As Election Loomed
- In a major development in the House ongoing probe of the deep state’s October 2020 effort to suppress revelations from Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell,” a former senior CIA official has testified that he organized an influential letter from former intel officials to help Joe Biden “win the election” — and was inspired to do so by a call from current Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who was then a top Biden campaign official.
FLASHBACK: During the 2020 debates, Joe Biden used the letter signed by 50 former intelligence officials to deflect from questions about Hunter’s Laptop. pic.twitter.com/IiYa2NDwFV
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) April 21, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Biden repeatedly used the letter to deflect questions about the laptop, even after the election. pic.twitter.com/tTMtRg5MQM
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) April 21, 2023
BREAKING: Fmr CIA chief Mike Morell testifies under oath that Biden campaign and Tony Blinken asked him to orchestrate letter from 50 intel officials falsely claiming Hunter Biden emails were ‘Russian disinformation’
BREAKING: Deputy White House press secretary Andrew Bates was involved in the coordination of U.S. intelligence community letter discrediting NY Post story on Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation when he served as director of rapid response for Biden campaign in October 2020
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 21, 2023
BREAKING:The House Intelligence Committee has ordered Secretary of State Blinken to turn over by May 4 all documents related to his role in interfering in the 2020 election by asking CIA official to produce an intel letter suppressing Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 21, 2023
Report: Federal Prosecutors Considered Charging Hunter with Four Crimes a Year Ago
- Federal prosecutors reportedly considered charging Hunter Biden over a year ago for three tax crimes and one gun crime — charges allegedly blocked by two Biden administration political appointees within the Justice Department.
- The charges against the president’s son are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, one felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and one felony gun charge related to a gun purchase, two senior law enforcement familiar with the matter told NBC News.
The two sources also complained about “growing frustration” inside the FBI because the investigation into Hunter was mostly completed about a year ago.
- @realDonaldTrump: “We’re gonna win. We’re gonna take it back. The country has never been more unified in the sense that they have to have change…
- This election coming up is going to be incredible… I think 2016 was maybe the biggest thing that ever happened in politics in this country, I think 2024 has the chance to be as big…
- I think the win of 2024 will be much, much bigger than if it was a traditional, because you’re gonna be able to show how bad things were under their rule.”
TAKE A LISTEN