• The Bureau of Labor Statistics releases the second quarter national wage rate data today {BLS DATA HERE}.  U.S. wages DECLINED 1.2% in the second quarter of 2021 compared to last year.  When reviewing the data [Table 2], look at the negative impact to women, specifically Black and Asian women:

  • TOP LINE – Combine a 1.2% decline in earned wages with a 5.4% overall inflation rate recently reported {Go Deep},  and what you get is a 6.6% drop in real income amid the working class.   That is also why the JoeBama administration needs to pump more money into the system (human infrastructure spending) in order to stop people from realizing just how bad it is.
  • You cannot have declining wages and massive inflation and expect the middle-class to survive.  Ad .
  • The declining wage rates, and the more substantive drop in real wage rates due to massive inflation, are specifically hitting the lower tier of the working class harder.  Yet despite this,  Biden is intent on importing even more economic migrants to put even more downward pressure on wages for the working class.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com

Now Secretary Yellen Predicts Rapid Inflation Joining in on the FED’s Message Yesterday


Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen acknowledged “rapid inflation” will persist for several more months after she repeatedly downplayed the risk of consumer price increases.


Source: thegatewaypundit.com

How the U.S. became the world’s new bitcoin mining hub

  • The U.S. is the second-biggest mining destination on the planet, accounting for nearly 17% of all the world’s bitcoin miners.
  • Prior to Beijing’s sudden crackdown, China’s mining dominance had already begun to slip.
  • Marathon Digital’s Fred Thiel expects most new miners relocating to North America to be powered by renewables or gas that is offset by renewable energy credits.
  • “For the last 18 months, we’ve had a serious growth of mining infrastructure in the U.S.,” said Darin Feinstein, founder of Blockcap and Core Scientific. “We’ve noticed a massive uptick in mining operations looking to relocate to North America, mostly in the U.S.”

Source:  cnbc.com