Watch The X22 Report On Video
We are now experiencing a midterm election economic illusion. The [CB]s have paused their agenda for the midterms. Shortages are coming, diesel fuel is low. Trump continually points out the difference between when Trump was in the WH and Biden. The [DS] is scrambling right now. They have tried many Oct surprises and none have worked. They have backfired. The people are now seeing the big picture, they are seeing tyranny, the FBI/DOJ treasonous acts the election fraud and their agenda. It is all falling apart on them and they cannot stop the sinking ship. Now Musk is taking over Twitter, Trump has Truth Social and Kanye is calling out Hollywood. The [DS] is now running on empty so they are going to go to the extreme. There is no escape, there are no deals.
- A diesel fuel shortage is spreading across the eastern United States as one company has launched an emergency delivery rule.
- Mansfield Energy is now requiring a 72-hour notice for deliveries to obtain freight and fuel “because conditions are rapidly devolving,”
- “At times, carriers are having to visit multiple terminals to find supply, which delays deliveries and strains local trucking capacity,”
- . The United States had about 25 days of supply as of Oct. 14, which is down from 34.2 days of supply from the previous month.
- long-haul trucks and freight trains run on diesel, a shortage and increase in prices will translate to higher prices on goods and food nationwide.
- “ diesel has incredible impacts to inflation in the form of freight costs and surcharges,”
- The topline of a third-quarter GDP at +2.6% looks good [DATA HERE]. However, even a cursory look into the numbers shows alarm. The domestic U.S. economy, as measured by Main Street creating goods and services for domestic consumption, contracted in the third quarter.
- The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) calculation is a valuation of all goods and services created within the economy, minus the value of goods and services imported. However, even a cursory look under the topline number shows how the import/export dynamic creates the illusion of economic growth.
- In the third quarter we exported hundreds of billions worth of energy products, including massive liquified natural gas (LNG) sales to Europe, and oil sales to the global market from the strategic petroleum reserve. We also sold billions in weapons to Europe. Those sales are calculated as exports, lifting the GDP number (Table 1). At the same time, imports of durable goods into the United States collapsed; meaning less was deducted from the GDP. The net import/export impact on the GDP dynamic was +2.77% (Table 2).
- Meaning the third-quarter import/export dynamic alone contributed 2.7% growth to the percentage of change for the prior period. However, the total GDP only rose 2.6%, because the actual economic value created domestically got smaller. We made less internally, sold less internally and consumers purchased less internally.
- You can see the import/export dynamic in whole dollars within Table 1:
- TABLE 1 – We exported 17.2% more goods in the third quarter than in the second quarter (that’s mostly energy sales and food sales to the global market). We imported 8.7% less goods in the third quarter than the second quarter. That’s mostly the drop in companies ordering products from overseas for sales in the United States. Companies imported less because inventories climbed as consumers stopped purchasing durable goods and non-essentials.
Table – 2 (modified for clarity) shows us the impact or contribution from the import/export dynamic:
- The Biden administration will use the +2.6% GDP number to claim the U.S. “recession” never existed, the domestic U.S. economy (Main Street) is making less stuff and consumers are buying less stuff.
- Biden administration claim of a growing economy falls flat – because the only part of the economy that is growing is the part that fuels the energy needs of Europe.
- When our guy won, you made more money, food was cheap, streets were safer, kids were better educated, borders were almost fully closed, and your biggest concern was a sarcastic tweet you were told to be angry at by the ‘news’
- With Biden in power, babies don’t have formula, murder rates are at record highs, millions of illegals are flooding in, gas & food prices are sky high, and good luck affording a car or a house
- But hey, no mean tweets!
- PayPal effectively called it ‘misinformation’ when users got a hold of its user agreement that it would fine users $2,500 per violation directly from their accounts with no due process.
- Numerous ‘fact checkers’ posted misleading ‘fact checks’ about PayPal, adding to the irony, based only on a statement by the corporation denying the fines, and saying the revised terms of service were posted in error.
- So, all of these fact checkers are misleading their readers by leaving up these ‘fact checks,’ given that the user agreement as of October 27 clearly states that PayPal will fine users for ‘misinformation.’ (No word yet on if PayPal plans to fine Snopes or Reuters.)
“Watch Facebook, it’s not just a slight miss in an earnings report”
- And I pointed to Q 1719
- Where Q is saying
It’s much bigger than a slight miss on an earning report
- And a 20% slide
- This morning Facebook “Meta”
Is down 20%
- Future Proves Past
- The penalty issued by King County Superior Court Judge Douglass North was the maximum allowed for more than 800 violations of Washington’s Fair Campaign Practices Act, passed by voters in 1972 and later strengthened by the Legislature. Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson argued that the maximum was appropriate considering his office previously sued Facebook in 2018 for violating the same law.
- Washington’s transparency law requires ad sellers such as Meta to keep and make public the names and addresses of those who buy political ads, the target of such ads, how the ads were paid for and the total number of views of each ad. Ad sellers must provide the information to anyone who asks for it. Television stations and newspapers have complied with the law for decades.
are we going to have more freedom of speech on “private” public speech services or not?
please answer this question
Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities.
- “The U.S. Department of Justice launched the previously undisclosed probe last year following more than a dozen crashes, some of them fatal, involving Tesla’s driver assistance system Autopilot, which was activated during the accidents,” the report added.
- The first reports of this criminal probe arose in September as the billionaire Tech CEO was engaged in a takeover bid for tech giant Twitter.
- “Tesla Inc. is under investigation by the Justice Department over public statements made by the company and Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk… the criminal probe is running alongside a previously reported civil inquiry by securities regulators,” Bloomberg reported.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) October 26, 2022
Elon Musk Twitter Takeover Nears Completion, Banks Send Cash for Acquisition as Musk Clarifies Intent to Advertisers
- Open source code Twitter – or whatever Elon merges it with or morphs it into – could be using mobile sink tech.
- Jack Dorsey spent years developing an open source code tech called “Blue Sky” that would allow someone to jump from one open source social media platform to another while using the same private account.
- Something like that would be the end of both censorship and the massive private data collection by the intelligence agencies.
- True free speech & privacy on the web.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin denied having any intentions of using nuclear weapons in Ukraine but described the conflict there as part of alleged efforts by the West to secure its global domination, which he insisted are doomed to fail.
- Putin said it’s pointless for Russia to strike Ukraine with nuclear weapons.
- “We see no need for that,” Putin said. “There is no point in that, neither political, nor military.”
- Millions of Americans Were Assigned ‘COVID-19 Violation’ Scores Based on Cellphone Data Collected During Lockdowns
- A voter analytics firm harvested data from millions of Americans’ cellphones during the 2020 COVID-19 lockdowns and used the data to assign phone users a “COVID-19 decree violation” score and a “COVID-19…
Children's Health Defense
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan on temporarily blocked a subpoena from the House select committee investigating the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, seeking the phone records of Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward.
- Kagan’s ruling comes as the committee seeks to enforce a subpoena against former President Donald Trump and compel his testimony and the surrender of documents
- BREAKING: The New York Post’s website and Twitter account are being hacked.
Statement from our campaign on tonight's news: pic.twitter.com/OLqPMa5pYt
— Katie Hobbs (@katiehobbs) October 27, 2022
- “Are you really buying that?
This sounds like a Jussie Smollet 2…I don’t even know where her campaign office is…I’m assuming it’s in a basement somewhere because that’s where she’s been campaigning. You guys are despicable for falling into that trap…
- You are dividing people in this country.
The fact that you are running with this story. Shame on you.”
- NEW — According to U.S. cybersecurity firm Mandiant, a China cyber group DRAGONBRIDGE has been running an extensive campaign to undermine voter confidence in U.S. elections and to suppress turnout in the upcoming midterm contests. Mandiant asserts DRAGONBRIDGE operatives have made extensive use of false digital personas to spread misinformation.
- The report alleged that DRAGONBRIDGE impersonated Intrusion Truth, a group that targets malicious Chinese cyber groups,… @justthenews
- …to generate credibility for its false claims, among them an assertion that a known Chinese digital threat group, APT41, was an American-created false flag operation.
- DRAGONBRIDGE was allegedly found “altering news articles to create fabricated content” that it would then distribute via social media. In combination with that effort, members of the group would use fake accounts to pose as readers of the material. The group attempted to discourage Americans from voting in the upcoming midterms.
- Biden admin urged the Supreme Court yesterday to reject a legal theory pushed by @realDonaldTrump supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election that could change future elections.Supporters of the theory say state legislatures should be able to set rules in federal elections without being held in check by state constitutions either through interpretation by state courts or by functioning of commissions created under under state constitutional reforms. (CNN)
— New York Post (@nypost) October 27, 2022
- A tight supply of paper has left little room for error.
A paper supply crunch is testing the preparedness of U.S. election officials and exposing a key vulnerability in America’s democratic process as midterm voting gets underway.
The 2022 election cycle will use an estimated 30 million pounds of paper, according to industry experts. Soaring demand and a shortage of manufacturers during the pandemic have pinched national stockpiles, leaving little room for error.
“We’re all just collectively crossing our fingers and hoping that the supply chain works just fine,” said Ricky Hatch, county clerk and election administrator for Weber County, Utah.
The biggest concern is editing mistakes or last-minute changes to a local ballot requiring a large-scale reprint. “That’s when the [shortage] could manifest itself,” Hatch said.
- Arizona just did it
- You ever notice how these Secretary of States that “accidentally send out tens of thousands of ‘erroneous’ ballots” are always Democrats in swing states?
- What a coinkydink!
ABC News: “Ballot paper shortage could cause problems on Election Day
A tight supply of paper has left little room for error.”
Step 1, set the narrative
Step 2, blame COVID
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 27, 2022
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ new election crimes unit has recommended state police open a full criminal investigation into a Democrat whistleblower’s detailed complaint of a long-running, widespread ballot harvesting operation in the African-American communities in politically important central Florida.
- Former Orange County Commissioner candidate Cynthia Harris filed a sworn affidavit in late August with the Secretary of State’s office alleging that illegal operations to collect third-party ballots have been going on for years in the Orlando area where voting activists are paid $10 for each ballot they collect.
- She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.
- The collection and delivery of ballots by third parties is illegal in Florida.
- The newly created Office of Election Crimes and Security did a preliminary inquiry on Harris’ allegations and concluded there was sufficient evidence to warrant a full criminal probe by the state police, the Florida State Department told Just the News on Wednesday.
- AWisconsin judge has rejected a request from the state’s League of Women Voters to allow election officials to count absentee ballots with incomplete witness addresses.
- Dane County Circuit Judge Nia Trammell on Wednesday said the group’s request for a temporary injunction “would upend the status quo and not preserve it” and “frustrate the electoral process by causing confusion” less than two weeks before Election Day, CBS News reported.
- The Republican-controlled state legislature, which intervened in the case, welcomed the judge’s ruling.
- The legislature has passed bills since the 2020 election to make absentee voting more difficult, but Democratic Gov. Tony Evers has voted the legislation.
- GA Supreme Court Confirms Voters Have Standing To Sue Election Officials Who Violate Law
- GA Supreme Court Confirms Voters Have Standing To Sue Election Officials Who Violate Law
- GA Supreme Court Confirms Voters Have Standing To Sue Election Officials Who Violate Law. Voters may be injured when elections are not administered according to the law.
The Georgia Record/Johns Creek Post
- Election Integrity (#3 below) is mocked by legacy media who mischaracterize widespread bi-partisan voter concerns about honest elections into their pejorative “election deniers.”
- And voters could care less.
- Whoever blocks transparency – that’s the cheater
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS’ Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as ‘in general’ (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.