Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] is pushing their agenda and the more they push the worse its going to get for them. In Texas they have declared and emergency because the wind and solar power is not working and they decided they can use other methods of creating electric. Trump says there is a great depression coming but we will be able to fix it. The [DS] police state is now exposed. The people are seeing how the [DS] is violating all our rights, they want us to believe they are privileges but they are not. The people are fighting back, every-time the people feel uncomfortable the people push back, this is the plan of the patriots. Trump needed the people to take back this country, he needed them awake for the 2024 election. He will make sure the election is fair and transparent, but allowing the [DS] to push war. Potus and the people are the stone, the military is the key, put it all together you have the keystone.
JUST IN – Germany's ruling left-green-liberal coalition passes controversial bill to phase out oil and gas heating systems.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 8, 2023
- The Department of Energy (DOE) declared a power emergency in Texas on night amid a period of elevated demand.
- The DOE’s order declaring an emergency allows the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), the state’s grid operator, to disregard particular pollution standards in order to generate enough power, and the order will remain in effect until 9 p.m Friday, local time. The declaration follows elevated temperatures in the region that have driven electricity demand high enough to push the ERCOT grid to its limit.
- “The emergency nature of the expected load stress caused by the current extreme heat event threatens to cause loss of power to homes and local businesses in the areas that may be affected by curtailments, presenting a risk to public health and safety,” the DOE order states
The $7.6 trillion of US government debt is currently paying very low interest rates from the years back before 2022 when rates were near 0% to 1%.
As that debt matures over the next 12 months, the US Treasury will rollover the debt and issue new debt at the current rates of… pic.twitter.com/GafsOBDQ9A
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 9, 2023
Central banks added 55 tonnes to their gold reserves in July, with China, Poland, and Turkey taking the charge.
Central banks set a record for #gold purchases last year, and demand reached an all-time high in the first quarter of this year.
We are seeing debt issues globally. pic.twitter.com/fQUUsoeBpT
— Shawn Khunkhun (@ShawnKhunkhun) September 9, 2023
If it looks like a recession, swims like a recession, and quacks like a recession, then it's probably a soft landing.
Ht u/InternationalTop2405 pic.twitter.com/LlJF1sUnbH
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 10, 2023
Bond yields are up the prices are down.
At some point massive numbers of banks both inside the US & around the world are going to realize all these treasury bonds they bought 20 years ago are worthless.
This will implode the financial system immediately.
— Douglas Macgregor (@DougAMacgregor) September 8, 2023
President Trump says “we’re probably heading into a Great Depression.” 👀 pic.twitter.com/U5FVrsAdwP
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) September 9, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Watching the Sunday Shows?
"Which ONE of the following news organizations do you TRUST THE MOST?"
Legacy Broadcast Networks now can't even break 10% in 'most trusted'
ABC News: 7%
CBS News: 6%
NBC News: 7%
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 10, 2023
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation just bought $95 MILLION worth of Anheuser-Busch stock due to fallout after the Dylan Mulvaney DISASTER.
Do you SEE what just happened here???
Bill’s cronies at the WEF purposefully destroyed the brand, so he could start buying it up…
— The Patriot Voice (@TPV_John) September 9, 2023
- Pelosi announced her reelection bid with a ridiculous statement.
Now more than ever our City needs us to advance San Francisco values and further our recovery. Our country needs America to show the world that our flag is still there, with liberty and justice for ALL. That is why I am running for reelection — and respectfully ask for your vote.…
— Nancy Pelosi (@TeamPelosi) September 8, 2023
BOMBSHELL in Ken Paxton Impeachment Trial:
A “whistleblower” says he reported Paxton to the FBI with NO EVIDENCE! pic.twitter.com/k9UWPUr0wc
— Brandon Waltens (@bwaltens) September 7, 2023
🚨 Bank records prove the Biden family raked in money from foreign adversaries around the world.
Romania: over $3 million 💰
China: over $8 million 💰
Russia: $3.5 million 💰
Ukraine: $6.5 million 💰
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) September 9, 2023
- A majority of the American public doubt President Joe Biden’s claims of an “absolute wall” between his family’s foreign business ventures and government business.
- Polls dating back to 2022 show 62 percent said they think the president had done something illegal or unethical in connection with the Biden family business.
- A few months later, a poll conducted by Fox News in March found 64 percent believed Joe Biden did something illegal or unethical.
- Most recent polling shows that Americans believe Joe Biden played a role in the family business.
- Sixty-one percent of Americans believe Joe Biden was involved in his family’s business deals with China and Ukraine, polling released by CNN Thursday showed. Only 42 percent said Joe Biden acted illegally and 18 percent said his actions were unethical but not illegal.
“ Source: breitbart.com
The special counsel investigating Hunter Biden's taxes and purchase of a gun says he intends to seek an indictment by the end of this month — setting the case on a potential collision course with the presidential election. @CBS_Herridge reports.
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 7, 2023
The reason they are bringing charges against Hunter is to show that what they are doing to Trump has nothing to do with the election. The problem with this, is that the charges are now against Joe they are against Hunter, and there was all ready a plea deal
- Federal authorities are reportedly considering putting ankle monitors on members of migrant families to ensure they stay in Texas while they are screened for asylum eligibility.
- Three Biden administration officials told the Los Angeles Times that the administration was pondering the move as a way to prevent migrants from moving into the interior of the country. The Times reported that the administration sees keeping migrant families in Texas as a potential solution to stemming the flow of family arrivals.
- Keeping migrants closer to the border makes them easier to deport if they are ineligible for asylum status. If the administration goes through with monitoring and restricting the movement of migrants in Texas, it would mirror the Family Expedited Removal Management program, which subjects migrants in select cities to curfews and GPS tracking.
- A U.S. Appeals Court has granted Texas an emergency stay, allowing the state to maintain the barriers it installed in the Rio Grande, at least temporarily.
- This decision comes in response to a federal judge’s order in Austin, issued a day prior, which mandated Texas to relocate the barriers to the riverbank on the Texas side by September 15.
- Furthermore, the state was instructed not to add any more structures to or within the river pending the final outcome of the Department of Justice’s lawsuit. The granted stay is in effect “pending further order of the Court,” as stated in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals’ filing. The Fifth Circuit is expected to conduct a full hearing with arguments from both sides regarding the barriers’ placement in the Rio Grande River.
“That is why tonight I am calling on Congressional Republicans to ban Joe Biden from using a single taxpayer dollar…to release or resettle illegal aliens into the United States, starting on the government funding deadline of September 30th.” – President Donald J. Trump at his… pic.twitter.com/c7aB9Ui7rN
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) September 9, 2023
The ADL is an op.
DNC wants to stop RFK Jr’s campaign? ADL makes an accusation.
DNC wants to censor Trump? ADL makes an accusation.
DNC wants to thwart Elon’s resistance? ADL makes an accusation.
New purpose of ADL is turn opposition to DNC agenda into a hate crime. https://t.co/3xdVz7lydw
— David Sacks (@DavidSacks) September 8, 2023
The ADL's real mission is leveraging antisemitism to advance Democratic Party goals, like endorsing Biden's border policies and advocating for critical race theory in schools while accusing Trump of being antisemitic.
They issue far-left censorship demands, threatening to label… pic.twitter.com/mxPPXL1ZQb
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) September 9, 2023
- platforms as racist, tarnish their image, and organize advertiser boycotts to bankrupt companies. They are the establishment’s thought police, a tool of the censorship industrial complex, weaponizing claims of racism to stifle political dissent, control the narrative, and determine who gets to speak. The First Amendment is the foundation of a free society, and @elonmusk is commendable for taking a stand against the ADL to protect freedom of speech.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 9, 2023
- A federal appeals court has ruled that the Biden administration, health officials, and the FBI pressured social media companies to censor posts related to COVID-19, Hunter Biden, and elections — violating the First Amendment.
- The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling upholds a lower court’s ruling prohibiting many government officials, including the Biden administration, from contacting social media companies about content moderation.
- The Biden administration has ten days to request the Supreme Court review the case.
- Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) accused the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives of retaliating against a Florida whistleblower.
- Biden’s ATF harassed and stalked Chris Smith, a Florida gun shop owner who testified before Congress on the weaponization of the ATF.
- The ATF has been harassing and raiding gun shops at an unprecedented rate under the Biden Regime.
- Rep. Gaetz said shortly after Chris Smith testified on the weaponization of the ATF in June, ATF agents showed up at his store ‘Gulf Coast Gun’ unannounced looking to inspect a manufacturer’s license.
- “The ATF had previously audited Chris’ retail license within the last year, and it follows that given the ATF is forbidden from auditing the same business twice in one year, the only excuse the ATF had to harass Chris further was to audit a new, unused manufacturer’s license,” Gaetz said.
- “The local ATF agent admitted that he had no records Chris was using the license, but nevertheless received a direct order to audit Chris’ new license,” Gaetz said.
- California legislators have approved new taxes on firearms and ammunition that could see guns become significantly more expensive than they are in other states.
- The legislation, passed in the California Senate on Thursday, would levy a heavy 11-percent tax on all firearm and ammo transactions, according to Fox News.
- The tax would create a California state tax equivalent to the highest existing federal tax on guns.
- Chuck Michel, president of the California Rifle and Pistol Association, said his organization’s intends to challenge the policy in the courts, according to Fox.
- “It’s a poll tax. It’s a tax on exercising a constitutional right.”
- “We’re going to have to file a lawsuit to challenge it.”
The Governor of New Mexico has just declared the 1st & 2nd Amendment “does not exist” due to an “emergency.”
Under this legal theory *all* of our “rights” are essentially eliminated.
Watch the most evil & tyrannical 60 seconds you’ve ever heard from a politician: pic.twitter.com/xLpMSTbyi2
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) September 9, 2023
- In March of 2020 New Mexico Governor Michelle Grisham locked down her state due to the coronavirus threat. New Mexico was ranked 39th out of the 50 states in coronavirus cases at that time.
- But after Grisham locked down the state she made a private call to her favorite jewelry store to make a purchase. Of course, she was able to do this because she is the Democrat governor.
- But she got caught and started changing her story.
- Then in 2021 the far left governor was caught using taxpayer money to pay for groceries, whiskey and tequila.
FOX News reported:
Records show Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham spent nearly $13,500 over a six-month period in 2020 on items such as groceries, dry cleaning and alcohol, the Sante Fe New Mexican reported.
The governor of New Mexico is using a public health order to suspend a right guaranteed by the US Constitution.
Yes, a public health order.
Did you think the left was going to stop at just forcing you to wear a mask? https://t.co/dxdIeb2Kia
— Jeremy Redfern (@JeremyRedfernFL) September 9, 2023
- Did you ever in a million years think you would see the day when Rep. Ted Lieu of California would call out a fellow Democrat for going too far on gun control?
- If you’re a Democrat and Ted Lieu says you’ve gone too far, you know you’ve messed up.
- Lieu tweeted:
I support gun safety laws. However, this order from the Governor of New Mexico violates the U.S. Constitution. No state in the union can suspend the federal Constitution. There is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution. https://t.co/kOhLMtaOl2
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) September 9, 2023
I support gun safety but there is no such thing as a state public health emergency exception to the U.S. Constitution. https://t.co/6GfbOZLc7g
— David Hogg 🟧 (@davidhogg111) September 9, 2023
- In response to the unconstitutional order Sheriff John Allen from Bernalillo County north of Albuquerque announced he will not comply with the unconstitutional order.
Bernalillo sheriff won’t comply with temporary New Mexico gun ban.
“I have reservations regarding this order. The temporary ban challenges the foundation of our Constitution, which I swore an oath to uphold.”
- The governor says she doesn’t expect criminals to follow the order. But she hopes it is ‘a resounding message,’ to everyone else in the community to report gun crime. ‘The point here is, is that, if everyone did it, and I wasn’t legally challenged, you would have fewer risks on the street, and I could safely say, to every New Mexican, particularly those folks living in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, I believe that you’re safer for the next 30 days, we have to wait and see,’ said Lujan Grisham.
- Did you catch that? The governor says she doesn’t expect criminals to follow the order.
- So, she is not only endangering the people by disarming them as is usually the case with the left’s socialist national agenda. But she also doesn’t care if the criminals comply with that order. Shouldn’t that be her top priority if she supposedly cares about safety?
- Democrats are testing the waters for a national gun grab.
- Let no one be fooled: This is Step One to see if Americans are paying attention and if they have the stones to fight back.
- Our Constitution is a paper document with nothing to protect it from being burned to ashes. Unless the People rise up against this gun grab, .
- The Second Amendment was written to protect Americans from tyrannical kings and rulers. It was not given to us to hunt for food. Too many Americans, utterly ignorant of why America was formed in the first place, are only too happy to have us under the fat thumb of tyrants who will do for us what so many are too lazy to do for themselves. Kings have absolute power. So does any government where the People do not know their history.
- The ownership of firearms is our last line of defense against losing our God-given liberty.
- New Mexico State Representatives Stefani Lord (R-22) and John Block (R-51) called for the impeachment of Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham Saturday after she declared a public health emergency over gun violence.
- “This emergency order violates the Governor’s oath to protect and defend the rights of New Mexicans and is illegal in nature,” Lord wrote in a press release shared on X, the platform previously called Twitter.
- “The legislature has a duty to intervene when the government is overstepping boundaries, and Governor Grisham’s order and comments disqualify her from continuing her tenure as governor,” the release continued.
There was an emergency request from government authorities to activate Starlink all the way to Sevastopol.
The obvious intent being to sink most of the Russian fleet at anchor.
If I had agreed to their request, then SpaceX would be explicitly complicit in a major act of war and…
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 7, 2023
- North Korea claims to possess its first “tactical nuclear attack submarine” and that the refitted vessel has been floated for the first time in waters off the Korean peninsula on Friday.
- Pyongyang says it has nuclear-tipped missiles which are capable of being fired underwater. State media descriptions have said it has ten total missile launch tubes, with four bigger than the others.
- The sub will next undergo sea trials. “We are full of determination to continue to further demonstrate how advanced our submarines and surface shops are, and we will continue [the process of] rearming our fleet with nuclear weapons,” the Voice of Korea quoted Kim as saying.
Anonymous ID: AjEyk7a4 No. 150214567
Anonymous ID: 9f3bd2 No. 148634
Two years ago, CDC changed the definition of “vaccine,” because the COVID jabs don’t meet the established definition of vaccine. https://t.co/biyR8VnrC4
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 10, 2023
- The Centers for Disease Control issued a statement that reversed its previous assessment regarding the most recent COVID-19 variant.
- Currently, the latest variant, referred to as BA.2.86, is combated by already-known antibodies, per research from multiple labs examined by the CDC. The announcement was issued Friday.
- “CDC and other experts are reassured by these research findings that support the effectiveness of this type of immunity against this variant,” its latest statement read. “Additionally, based on CDC’s experience with past SARS-CoV-2 variants, people will likely have protection against severe disease mediated by both cellular and antibody immunity.”
🤣 The CDC backflipped on their scare campaign against the latest COVID variant. The fallout must have been so epic it destroyed their will to politicize the virus for election-theft purposes. Stick to your guns, people. “Existing antibodies work”: CDC https://t.co/J06rz30kso
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) September 10, 2023
FDA got expedited approval for Covid vaccines. Guess who produces them?
The US keeps approving military aid to Ukraine. Guess who produces that?
The media stays silent. Guess who are they?
Did you guess? pic.twitter.com/2XzNf5N29x
— Not Jerome Powell (@alifarhat79) September 9, 2023
This bill is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.
What it actually means is that if you disagree with the other parent about sterilizing your child, you lose custody.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 8, 2023
Charlie Kirk & @TPUSA have been labeled extremist hate groups by Biden’s DHS. Thankfully, ACLJ is filing the largest lawsuit against Biden yet. Sign the lawsuit support statement below and help battle Biden’s regime. FIGHT BACK HERE⬇️ https://t.co/5j3zBSan9j
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 8, 2023
- Enrique Tarrio: “They told me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him. I told them to pound sand.”
- “The truth is, I could have been home,” said Tarrio. “I could have been home a long time ago. I could be in my warm ass bed right now, laughing at the world, without a problem…and all I had to do in order to do that WAS LIE ABOUT TRUMP. All I had to do was confirm a lie.”
- . He told us that the prosecutors in the Department of Justice attempted to coerce him into signing a false statement that would implicate President Trump by swearing that “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6th.”
- Enrique Tarrio announced two DOJ officials who were in the room during this meeting:
** DOJ Lead Prosecutor Jocelyn Ballantine
** Assistant US Attorney Jason McCullough
- Jocelyn Ballantine was a DOJ attorney staffed on General Michael Flynn’s prosecution. The DOJ admitted to altering evidence in Flynn’s case and the government eventually dropped the case against General Flynn.
- Ballantine was caught lying during a DOJ investigation of Strzok and McCabe. She still holds a job as a top official in Merrick Garland’s DOJ.
- Attorney Jason McCullough recently urged jurors to convict the Proud Boys of seditious conspiracy.
- Joe Biden is an unpopular president, and without some recovery, he could easily lose to Donald Trump in 2024.
- By itself, this is no great wonder: His two predecessors were also unpopular at this stage of their presidencies, also endangered in their re-election bids.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom recently stated that he is not running for president in 2024.
- The Hill reports: Newsom says it’s time to ‘move on’ from 2024 speculation, Harris ‘lined up’ after Biden
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) says it’s time to “move on” from speculation that he might run in the 2024 White House race.“Filing deadlines haven’t passed. [If] President Biden doesn’t run, why shouldn’t we consider you a likely candidate?” Chuck Todd asked Newsom in an interview set to air Sunday morning on “Meet the Press” on NBC.“Well, I think the vice president is naturally the one lined up, and the filing deadlines are quickly coming to pass and I think we need to move past this notion that he’s not going to run,” Newsom said. “President Biden is going to run, and we’re looking forward to getting him reelected.”Pressed on how he responds to private calls about 2024, Newsom said, “Time to move on. Let’s go.”Newsom, who has long been considered a possible presidential contender, has repeatedly said he won’t run for the White House in 2024, even in the hypothetical that Biden, 80, decides against a reelection bid.
- Here’s the video:
Gavin Newsom says he will not be running for President in 2024
The only people I’ve heard say they think he was going to run are Republicans
— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) September 8, 2023
.@KariLake Attorney Kurt Olsen: "We found evidence of malware put on the printers used at 223 vote centers & those printers are what caused the Election Day chaos…
There were over 7,000 ballot rejections every 30 minutes, beginning at 6:30 AM all the way through 8:00 PM when… pic.twitter.com/Qd3sfixaeM
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) September 8, 2023
- when the polls, even after the polls closed… That’s over 200,000 ballot rejections on a day when there were only 248,000 votes cast.”
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 9, 2023
- A majority of voters suspect recent elections have been affected by cheating, and believe officials are ignoring the problem.
- The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 60% of Likely U.S. voters think it is likely that cheating affected the outcomes of some races in last year’s midterm elections, including 37% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-five percent (35%) don’t believe it’s likely the 2022 midterms were affected by cheating, including 20% who think it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
The Fulton County Grand Jury went insane –
Voting to indict Lindsey Graham, Michael Flynn, David Perdue, and Kelly Loeffler "with respect to the national effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election"
Perdue and Loeffler (and many others) would have faced RICO charges. pic.twitter.com/Zs9Cegn2VH
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 8, 2023
- Obama Judge Steve C. Jones ruled on Friday that former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows cannot move his criminal case to federal court.
- Jones ruled that Mark Meadows actions following the election were largely political. Spoken like a true leftist.
- Meadows was indicted with eight charges for his speech after the 2020 election and for his involvement in challenging the stolen election.
- JUST IN: Judge rejects Mark Meadows. His Fulton County criminal case will not move to federal court. pic.twitter.com/wwKczg5jN6
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) September 8, 2023
- Former President Donald Trump‘s legal team is reportedly considering calling lawmakers to the witness stand for his trial in the 2020 election case in Washington, D.C.
- Trump’s lawyers are looking to call Republican members of Congress who objected to the electoral votes in some states during the special session of Congress on Jan. 6, 2021, to certify the 2020 presidential election.
- The report named Sens. Josh Hawley (R-MO) and Ted Cruz (R-TX), with a source telling the outlet that objections by the senators were “very important” because a formal objection required a member of the House and Senate to sign off. Calling the witnesses would reportedly be to show that Trump’s alleged concerns with the 2020 election were not unique to him.
NEW: At least three of the Atlanta grand jurors declined to recommend indictments because they "do not believe that the wording of the statutes applies to the conduct at issue"
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) September 8, 2023
Abusing RICO enforcement could backfire on Dems: A 2nd Trump admin/ GOP admin could charge Willis, Bragg, Smith, Garland + Biden w/ conspiring to sideline Trump w/ vexatious prosecutions and other overt acts of racketeering. All their comms would be subject to subpoenas/warrants
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 16, 2023
Kids say they can’t log into Instagram or post on facebook
The ‘cleaning crew’ is active.
Size = time+ to complete.
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell, 1984
Trusting your intuition is bad for you. Instead, trust corporate media narratives, even when you know that what they're claiming doesn't make… pic.twitter.com/LTPUBW2z4c
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) September 10, 2023
- Trusting your intuition is bad for you. Instead, trust corporate media narratives, even when you know that what they’re claiming doesn’t make sense.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 9, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
“…and we have to be so careful, we have to make sure they don’t cheat because they are cheaters and that’s the biggest fear…” – President Donald J. Trump pic.twitter.com/JQir4dpkoO
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) September 9, 2023
- the national emergency declared on September 12, 2018, must continue in effect beyond September 12, 2023. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13848 with respect to the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.
President Trump laid out his top priorities last night when he retakes power:
1) “I will prevent WW3” & create peace in Ukraine
2) “I will obliterate the Deep State”
3) Overhaul DOJ then use it to investigate Marxist DAs who release murderers/rapists yet persecute Republicans… pic.twitter.com/DM1cDWQDKV
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) September 9, 2023
a central stone at the summit of an arch, locking the whole together.
Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone