They Will Not Be Able To Walk Down The Street, Public Ready For The Next Drip – Episode 2085
Podcast: Download (Duration: 51:44 — 49.9MB)
The BREXIT has finally arrived, the people of the UK voted 3 years ago telling their government they wanted to leave. Their government didn’t listen, so the people had enough and voted in the person that would deliver, BJ. Now a new chapter begins. Trump worked on the US, then China and now he is pivoting to the EU, it’s time to restructure it all. The [DS]/D’s they know they are in trouble, the fake impeachment has failed, there is no step 5, now they are throwing everything out there to get Trump. The public is waking up, the public questioning it all, it is now time to drip out the next piece of information, all other crimes. The perfect storm is coming.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.31.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Today is Brexit Day – The U.K Formally Departs The European Union at 11:00pm…
- I think it is fair to say: no individual has worked harder for this day than Britain’s Nigel Farage. Without his relentless work to organize voters to remove the U.K. from the European Union; and then to organize again -three years later- to break the Brexit stalemate in Parliament; this momentous day would not have arrived. [Tweet]
(Via Daily Mail) Boris Johnson will deliver a plea for the country to move on from Brexit as the UK finally leaves the EU tonight.
the Prime Minister will insist that Brexit marks ‘not an end but a beginning’.
TRUMP: “EUROPE IS NEXT! Had to finish CHINA first!”
SA(1) -> US(2) -> Asia(CHINA)(3) -> EU(4)
Trump’s tweet earlier (48+40=88) pic.twitter.com/91ixP9dONJ
— WeAreTheStorm1745 (@oneLOVE10053967) January 31, 2020
CBS CEO Joe Ianniello is leaving the company
Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate
- Joe Biden says he’d want Michelle Obama to be his running mate
- “I sure would like Michelle [Obama] to be the vice president,” Biden said
- Joe Biden said that his choice for vice president will have to be “immediately” capable of taking over as commander-in-chief because “I’m an old guy,”
In America, no one is above the law.
Join @IndivisibleTeam at events around the country this Tuesday to demand your representatives fulfill their constitutional oaths to hold the president accountable: https://t.co/QFm6xJNbYQ
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 16, 2019
- Hillary Clinton has ducked a process server trying to serve her with Tulsi Gabbard’s defamation lawsuit on two occasions, according to Gabbard’s attorney, Brian Dunne.
- House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff tried to stop House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler from having the last word in the question and answer portion of the Senate impeachment trial
- Nadler jumped out of his seat and walked toward the podium microphone as Schiff was also preparing to stand.
- Nadler beat Schiff out of his seat, leaving the standing Schiff protesting as he approached the mic.
- “Jerry. Jerry. Jerry!” Schiff pleaded as Nadler took the podium.
Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff…
Two impeachment fanatics chasing dreams of glory…
🚨FACT CHECK: FALSE 🚨
As Dep WH Counsel said Thursday:
✅House Democrats deposed 18 witnesses
✅House Democrats deposed 17 witnesses in public (Why no ICIG Rep Schiff?)
✅Senate heard 192 clips/testimony from 13 witnesses during trial
✅Senate received 28,578 pages of evidence https://t.co/IRTuNgRn2y
— Marc Lotter – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@marc_lotter) January 31, 2020
During the Clinton impeachment trial, the Senate did not hear testimony from a single individual who hadn’t already been deposed before the House or a grand jury prior to the House approving articles of impeachment. https://t.co/ZWTRyiGL4F
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) January 31, 2020
Schiff Loses it as Impeachment Falls Apart, ‘Our Government No Longer Has Three Co-Equal Branches’ (VIDEO)
- Adam Schiff fell apart as his impeachment sham crumbled on Friday
- Schiff was desperately trying to influence Senators Friday afternoon following the devastating announcement from Murkowski that she will be voting against more witnesses.
- Murkowski didn’t just reject additional impeachment witnesses, she is furious and disgusted with the Democrats and she let the world know how she felt.
- “The House chose to send articles of impeachment that are rushed and flawed. I carefully considered the need for additional witnesses and documents, to cure the shortcomings of its process, but ultimately decided that I will vote against considering motions to subpoena,” Murkowski said.
- Murkowski continued, “It is sad for me to admit that, as an institution, the Congress has failed. It has also become clear some of my colleagues intend to further politicize this process, and drag the Supreme Court into the fray, while attacking the Chief Justice.”
- “I will not stand for nor support that effort. We have already degraded our institution for partisan political benefit, and I will not enable those who wish to pull down another. We are sadly at a low point of division in this country,” Murkowski concluded.
The DS players are panicking
For the MAGA cult: you think you’re winning. But you’re not. The country wanted witnesses. The country wanted him impeached. The country wants him gone. You’re never going to be a billionaire. You’ll never get the wall. You’ll never marry a model. You’ll never have a gold toilet.
— Mike Rothschild (@rothschildmd) January 31, 2020
Your champion wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Your paragon of hard work and virile virtue can barely walk down stairs, has trouble pronouncing simple words, and gets winded picking up a water bottle. Your blue collar billionaire is afloat thanks to Russian money.
— Mike Rothschild (@rothschildmd) January 31, 2020
You voted for Trump because you thought voting for Trump would turn you into Trump. But Trump isn’t Trump – it’s all a facade to prop up a physically and mentally decaying con artist who bluffed his way to the top and won an election he wanted to lose.
You were conned. Wise up.
— Mike Rothschild (@rothschildmd) January 31, 2020
When the house of cheap shit plaster finally collapses, and it will, the debris won’t hit Trump or his cronies. It’ll hit his most devoted cultists – blindsided and robbed of the man they built their recent lives around. Trump will be long gone by the time you realize it.
— Mike Rothschild (@rothschildmd) January 31, 2020
So post your Pepe memes and your Q drops and buy your MAGA swag and tweet that he’s the BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!
One day, and maybe very soon, you’ll be dining on ashes – alone, robbed of your dignity, and desperate to figure out what happened.
So read this thread and know.
— Mike Rothschild (@rothschildmd) January 31, 2020
The we have the case of the dress, remember this dress was stored away, never cleaned, never touched any other piece of clothing, etc.. This is where their case falls apart.
It’s worth mentioning Trump wasn’t holed up in the White House during the sham impeachment strategizing with his attorneys—he was signing historic trade deals, eliminating terrorists, and traveling the country speaking directly to the people he serves—and loves.
HE NEVER STOPS.
— thebradfordfile™ (@thebradfordfile) January 31, 2020
DEVELOPING: Senate Trial Extended to NEXT WEDNESDAY — Senate Pushes Sham Until After Scheduled SOTU Address
- The Senate impeachment trial is likely now extended to NEXT WEDNESDAY!
The State of the Union Address is scheduled for next Tuesday.
- The US Senate is purposely pushing the President’s acquittal until after the SOTU Address!
They want headlines to read: “Under Cloud of Uncertainty, Trump Gives Speech” Instead of… “Acquitted Trump Rallies the Nation”.The only reason to delay an evident acquittal until Wednesday is in a clear attempt to ruin
@realDonaldTrump’s State Of The Union speech
Rep. Matt Gaetz suggested impeaching Obama during Wednesday’s Trump impeachment-inquiry hearing
- Rep. Matt Gaetz suggested impeaching President Barack Obama while speaking in a House Judiciary Committee hearing in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump
- After questioning the Democratic-invited legal expert Pamela Karlan on Democratic campaign donations, Gaetz referenced a 2013 incident in which the National Security Agency monitored calls of world leaders.
- The White House said at the time that Obama had no knowledge of the wiretapping.
- Gaetz said if “wiretapping political opponents is a political offense … a different president” should be impeached.
- Former presidents can actually still be impeached.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Lets go back in time for a moment, this is Nov 2016, remember what Obama and Biden did with the Chinese
- Inside JPMorgan, they called it the “Sons and Daughters” program. Authorities now describe it as “corruption, plain and simple.”
- JPMorgan Chase (JPM) improperly hired the “unqualified” children of China’s ruling elite to win lucrative business from the country’s key decision makers, authorities alleged on Thursday.
- Regulators slapped JPMorgan with $264 million in fines and said the bank “corruptly influenced government officials” with its hiring and internship tactics in China.
- The practice of giving the children of China’s ruling class plum jobs and internships was so common at JPMorgan that the bank even had a formal program known as “Sons and Daughters.” The program included spreadsheets that tracked how often the hires turned into business deals.
Today we present you this exclusive document: the complaint of former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin against Joe Biden for interference in the legal proceedings of Ukraine – which incidentally cites our UkraineGate investigation …
To the interim director of the National Bureau of Investigation
COMPLAINT [against Joe Biden]
On the commission of a criminal offense
(under article 214 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine)
I have read and understood Article 63 of the Constitution of Ukraine and the liability provided for in Article 383 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine “Slanderous denunciation of an offense”.
Shokin V.M. (signature).
During the period 2014-2016, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine was conducting a preliminary investigation into a series of serious crimes committed by the former Minister of Ecology of Ukraine Mykola Zlotchevsky and by the managers of the company “Burisma Holding Limited “(Cyprus), the board of directors of which included, among others, Hunter Biden, son of Joseph Biden, then vice-president of the United States of America.
The investigation into the above-mentioned crimes was carried out in strict accordance with Criminal Law and was under my personal control as the Prosecutor General of Ukraine.
Attorney General William P. Barr Appoints Timothy Shea Interim U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia
- Attorney General William P. Barr announced today the appointment of Timothy Shea as Interim U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 546, effective February 3. The Office is the largest U.S. Attorney’s Office in the country, serving as both the local and the federal prosecutor for the nation’s capital, with over 300 attorneys responsible for litigation before over 100 judges in federal and local courts.
- Two Manhattan, New York jail guards are set to face trial in June for allegedly falsifying records after the billionaire and alleged pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died in his cell last year.
- Tova Noel, 31, and Michael Thomas, 41, were on duty the night Epstein died and were responsible for conducting mandatory checks on the 66-year-old financier. Epstein was in jail awaiting trial on multiple rape and sex trafficking charges.
- But don’t the drugs come through the ports?
- Discovery reinforces the importance of Trump administration diplomatic efforts with Mexico.
- Sophisticated criminal organizations are being driven underground by improved infrastructure — including barriers.
- “Abolish ICE” advocates may want to think again.
- In a January 29, 2020, press release, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealed that the agency and its “partners” (more about that later) discovered a tunnel that ran more than three-quarters of a mile from Tijuana, Mexico, to Otay Mesa, Calif. That tunnel undermines (no pun intended) claims that infrastructure along the border doesn’t work. In fact, it has literally forced criminal organizations underground to push their illicit and deadly products into the United States.
- As the agency explains:
The tunnel originates in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico in an industrial area approximately one-half-mile west of the Otay Mesa Port of Entry. Following the discovery in late August 2019, Mexican law enforcement identified the tunnel entrance and members of the San Diego Tunnel Task Force (SDTTF) began mapping the tunnel from Mexico. Concealed by a small industrial building, the tunnel travels north into the U.S. bending slightly west and extending an astonishing 4,068 ft. from the border, with a total length of 4,309 ft.; over three-quarters of a mile. The next longest tunnel in the U.S., discovered in San Diego in 2014, was 2,966 feet long.
- Trump administration initiatives in partnership with the Mexican government are paying off.
- a mile is 5,280 feet, meaning that 4,309 feet is more than .81 miles. construction on a quarter-mile of an interstate can imagine, constructing a tunnel that runs eight-tenths of a mile is a massive
While subterranean tunnels are not a new occurrence along the California-Mexico border, the sophistication and length of this particular tunnel demonstrates the time-consuming efforts transnational criminal organizations will undertake to facilitate cross-border smuggling.
- The tunnel, that is approximately five and a half feet tall and two feet wide, has an average depth of 70 ft. from the surface. It includes an extensive rail/cart system, forced air ventilation, high voltage electrical cables and panels, an elevator at the tunnel entrance, and a complex drainage system.
- In February 2018, work on a new secondary wall began. The new design is taller, stronger and much harder to leave compromised. It’s currently being built and construction is expected to finish by the start of 2020.
- “It’s going to be made out of steel, filled with concrete,” Castrejon said.
Carriers ‘violated federal law’ by selling your location data, FCC tells Congress
- More than a year and a half after wireless carriers were caught red-handed selling the real-time location data of their customers to anyone willing to pay for it, the FCC has determined that they committed a crime. An official documentation of exactly how these companies violated the law is forthcoming.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai shared his finding in a letter to Congressman Frank Pallone (D-NJ), who chairs the Energy and Commerce Committee that oversees the agency. Rep. Pallone has been active on this and prodded the FCC for updates late last year, prompting today’s letter. (I expect a comment from his office shortly and will add it when they respond.)
- “I wish to inform you that the FCC’s Enforcement Bureau has completed its extensive investigation and that it has concluded that one or more wireless carriers apparently violated federal law,” Pai wrote.
- Commissioner Brendan Starks echoed her sentiment in his own statement: “These pay-to-track schemes violated consumers’ privacy rights and endangered to their safety. I’m glad we may finally act on these egregious allegations. My question is: what took so long?”
- Chairman Pai’s letter explains that “in the coming days” he will be proposing a “Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture,” or several of them. This complicated-sounding document is basically the official declaration, with evidence and legal standing, that someone has violated FCC rules and may be subject to a “forfeiture,” essentially a fine.
- Right now that is all the information anyone has, including the other Commissioners, but the arrival of the notice will no doubt make things much clearer — and may help show exactly how seriously the agency took this problem and when it began to take action.
- the House passed legislation to stop funding for military action in Iran and to repeal the 2002 war authorization for Iraq — which multiple administrations have based unilateral military actions on without the approval of Congress.
- Predictably, Trump has threatened to veto both bills amid an ongoing struggle in which doves in Congress are attempting to reign in presumed executive war powers. The first bill blocks President Trump from accessing federal funds for “unauthorized military force against Iran” in a vote of 228-175, which largely came down along party lines.
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.Q
Coronavirus test negative for passenger aboard Italian cruise ship
- A test carried out on a passenger from Macau aboard a cruise ship in Italy proved she did not have the new coronavirus, an Italian health ministry spokesman said.
- 6,000 people aboard showed they were fine
- The new figures came hours after the World Health Organization declared a global emergenc y
- The number of confirmed deaths from China’s coronavirus outbreak has risen to 213 and 187 recovered
Working closely with China and others on Coronavirus outbreak. Only 5 people in U.S., all in good recovery.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 30, 2020
@SpeakerPelosi, Guess what dreamers are screaming! You’re a LIAR ! You’re a LIAR ! You’re a LIAR !
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Atty Gen Barr says human trafficking is “modern day slavery.” Says the issue is “a top priority of the whole Administration.” Pledges that the
@TheJusticeDept “will do all in its power to bring human traffickers to justice.”
Context post FISA.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].Q
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 58456f No.2340517
Bottom to top.
FISA = Foundation.
People are more aware of current events.
Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS.
MSM covert link.
Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations.
How do you build a home?
Foundation to structure (layers).
Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
In Lithuania to speak at NATO conference. Baltic allies alarmed by Russia’s actions
THE BEST IS YET TO COME! pic.twitter.com/SOn6wRV9Zs
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 31, 2020
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
 highly classified clown ops exposed.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Save the best for last.
- Officials at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate fired their guns at the occupants of an SUV on Friday, trying to stop them as they sped past security checkpoints in a police chase.
- Florida Highway Patrol troopers were chasing the black SUV, which sped past two security checkpoints about 11:40 a.m. and headed toward Mar-a-Lago’s main entrance, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.The SUV also was being followed by a Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office helicopter.
- Officials fired their guns at the SUV, and authorities later found the vehicle and took two people into custody. The Sheriff’s Office hasn’t released additional information, including who the people are, whether they were wounded and why they went to Mar-a-Lago.
- President Donald Trump was not at Mar-a-Lago at the time. He’s expected to arrive Friday night for the Super Bowl weekend.
One thought on “They Will Not Be Able To Walk Down The Street, Public Ready For The Next Drip – Episode 2085”
Sound MONEY? We were educated by an individual named Jack Kemp as forth.
Some time ago. Does Dole-Kemp ring bells? Do not think the plan was hatched
yesterday! I and the populace saw the light when a preacher by the name of
P Robertson shrugged him off as an old GOAT! May I call the kettle black?
He shed light on sound money,,, as did 35. Funny how things work out sir.
P.S. Have you ever given thought to TERRITORIES of the U.S.??????? What is this
exactly? Would you care to interview Mr. Nelson A. Denis? His academia cannot be
questioned. Just give him the courtesy of a heads up and topic. Godspeed.. Hmmm!
PS. Sorryyyy. AT LEAST WE DIED WITH OUR BOOTS ON MR. ROTHSCHILD. Male & female!
MR. RICH?????????? ALSO,,,, do not forget TILLMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments are closed.