Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] they are pushing their agenda using their criminal syndicate to push the idea that climate change is real and they want the farmers to agree, this is failing. The [CB] let everyone know that the debt cannot be sustained. The Fed is panicking. The [DS] is trying to stop the truth from coming out, all assets are deployed but they are losing the information war, they do not control the narrative. The people are seeing the truth and they will want accountability. Trump is calling for the arrest of the [DS], they should be tried for fraud and treason and the prisoners should be released. More information is going to drop and the [DS] is going to push the information war into a physical war, the patriots were counting on this, countermeasures are in place.
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau repeatedly emphasized “climate change” while addressing the Canadian Federation of Agriculture on Monday in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Trudeau characterized “climate change” — which he regularly frames as a function of fossil fuel consumption and related carbon dioxide emissions — as a primary concern of Canadian farmers and a threat to the financial vitality of agricultural businesses.
- Canada’s federal government stated its intentions to reduce “greenhouse gas emissions from fertilizers” by 30 percent relative to its estimate of 2020 levels. Trudeau said he planned for Canada to become part of a “net-zero” global economy by 2050. “Net-zero” is a political marketing term used by the World Economic Forum and other left-wing organizations for a future in which the volume of greenhouse gases — particularly carbon dioxide — emitted by fossil fuel consumption is matched by the volume of greenhouse gases removed from the atmosphere.
- Trudeau said the federal government is “making sure the world can feed itself in a net-zero economy in 2050” to halt “the climate crisis.”
- Ben & Jerry’s is facing a class action lawsuit over its supply chain that allegedly employs migrant child labor.
- The plaintiff, Dovid Tyrnauer, alleges he would not have purchased or would have paid less for Ben & Jerry’s products if he had known migrant child labor was used. The ice cream brand aligns itself with ethically-sourced products, which the plaintiff claims is a “breach of consumer trust” that amounts to “pompous virtue-signaling.”
- The report said migrant child labor is used to process milk in Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
- Scott Sheffield, chief executive of Pioneer Natural Resources, the largest independent U.S. shale company, says three countries are currently in control and will continue to be in control for “the next 25 years” — Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait.
- the U.S. only controls 10% while OPEC, plus Russia, control a much larger percentage of the global oil market, giving them more influence. The world is going back to what we had in the ‘70s and the ‘80s unless we do something to change that trajectory.”
- A study conducted by car subscription provider FINN analyzed the gas prices in each state to measure how far a driver could travel on $50 of gas in each state. The study found that states led by Republican governors have produced, on average, the lowest gas prices, while more progressive states had some of the highest gas prices in the country.
- Texas had the second-smallest increase in prices over the last 10 years at 11.69 percent, just behind New Hampshire, with an increase of 10.43% since 2013, according to the US. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Red states like Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma also appeared in the top 10 list of states with the smallest price increases.
- Prices in deep-blue Hawaii and California, on the other hand, jumped more than 50 percent between 2013 and 2023.
- The Hill reports:
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is set to warn on Tuesday that climate change is already having an economic impact in the U.S., cautioning that it could cause asset value losses in the future, according to Reuters.
Why is the secretary of the treasury even talking about climate change? What’s next? Investment policy from the secretary of the interior?
🚨 Fed. Chair Jerome Powell Says the U.S. is Heading Towards a Big Problem w/ Our Economy
"The problem is that we are on a path where the debt is growing substantially faster than the economy and that's, by definition in the long run, unsustainable" pic.twitter.com/ijIj96707l
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) March 7, 2023
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) March 8, 2023
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) March 8, 2023
#7 @elonmusk says Twitter suspended 800,000 accounts last month that distributed child sexual exploitation material, and the company has reduced successful searches for such material by 99% since December:
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 7, 2023
- Federal Trade Commission is requiring Twitter to notify them of which journalists have had access to internal communication files.
- the U.S. government claims they are concerned about user privacy as the justification for their involvement.
- In addition to the U.S. government demanding to know who may have reviewed the Twitter company communication with the U.S. government, the FTC is also looking for a deposition from Twitter CEO Elon Musk about the status of the company.
- (Via Wall Street Journal) –
The Biden administration's casual violation of the First Amendment should shock every journalist, even those not fond of @elonmusk. What is the limiting principle? This inquisition could extend to any journalist. https://t.co/7783nxM4RT
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) March 7, 2023
This is particularly infuriating because while #TwitterFiles reporters neither asked for nor received access to private user data, the Files themselves are full of instances of government agencies improperly asking for the same. pic.twitter.com/xMLaEt3Q5Z
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) March 8, 2023
- Probably Coincidence
- Pfizer’s History of Fraud, Corruption, and Using Nigerian Children as ‘Human Guinea Pigs’
- Despite the notorious corrupt nature of the pharmaceutical industry, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla claimed during a November 2021 interview, that a small group of “medical professionals” who were intentionally circulating “misinformation” critical of the Pfizer vaccine narrative were “criminals”.
- The Pfizer CEO seemed to have forgotten about the criminal history of his own company.
Pfizer’s history of fraud, corruption, and using Nigerian children as ‘human guinea pigs’
Pfizer has habitually engaged in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribed physicians, and suppressed adverse trial results.
- Senator Rand Paul claims that Dr. Fauci did all he could to withhold the truth about the origins of COVID-19.
- Early in 2020, as COVID was being talked about in Asia, Dr. Anthony Fauci was busy working with other key doctors in the US to manage the story behind the origins of COVID-19.
- A week ago a group of expert doctors were interviewed by Congress and they pointed out that Dr. Fauci was behind the narrative that COVID-19 originated with bats. But this made no sense and has been debunked.
“The reason Dr. Fauci didn’t want any attention drawn to this or to his funding of the lab is that ultimately he would have culpability,” Paul said.
Rep. Jim Jordan rips Dr. Anthony Fauci for deceiving the American people about the origins of COVID-19:
"He was trying to cover his backside, and everybody knows it. This is the highest-paid guy in our government getting all kinds of money to tell us things that were not… https://t.co/7XOD40Q9LS pic.twitter.com/Z9Ta44TJif
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) March 8, 2023
- The World Health Organization’s new chief scientist made a crucial change to an influential 2020 paper that claimed it was “improbable” that COVID-19 came from a laboratory, a newly disclosed email shows.
- Jeremy Farrar, the chief scientist, was credited in one message with helping guide the paper about the origin of COVID-19, according to one email released
- “Thanks for shepherding this paper. Rumors of bioweaponeering are now circulating in China,” Dr. Ian Lipkin, a Columbia University professor, wrote to Farrar in the message.
- “Yes I know and in US – why so keen to get out ASAP. I will push nature,” Farrar responded.
- Farrar asked to insert “improbable” in place of “unlikely,” the email showed.
- The paper also stated that “SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct” and that the authors “do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.”
- On Tuesday Dr. Redfield dropped a bomb during the hearing. Dr. Redfield clearly informed Congress the coronavirus was created in a lab.
America knew: 67% believed COVID lab leak, while 65% thought officials covered it up @Rasmussen_Poll 81% of Republicans, 53% of Democrats and 66% of unaffiliated voters — already believed the virus came from a Chinese lab.https://t.co/VXUL0kzv3r pic.twitter.com/YoaTf2HgR0
— Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) March 7, 2023
This video is going viral on WeChat. Fish Village, a restaurant in College Point, Qns was ransacked by a gang of masked kids in hoodies.
We’ve fallen so low that there’s no expectation of consequences for this horrific attack on private property. pic.twitter.com/DQdnHPR5r8
— Yiatin Chu (@ycinnewyork) March 7, 2023
To prevent robberies, “we are putting out a clear call to all of our shops, do not allow people to enter the store without taking off their face mask,” Mayor Eric Adams of New York City said. https://t.co/KbmBdyENjj
— The New York Times (@nytimes) March 7, 2023
- Is this their pathetic attempt to get MAGA to tune out? They’re so desperate to divert eyes away from the J6 tapes any way they can.
- This too shall fail. We’re fully tuned in and enjoying watching the J6 narrative crumble
- Carlson called the reaction from Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and other media figures to be a fear and panic.
- Then the US Senate leaders Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell jumped into action. They cannot allow their narratives to be disrupted. Schumer went to the Senate floor and threatened Tucker Carlson and FOX News for daring to show video evidence from that day.
- Mitch McConnell sided with Schumer and against the American people.
you might think two separate parties run DC but occasionally an event occurs where the system lifts the veil and reveals both work for the same team. pic.twitter.com/qrNcjFG58N
— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) March 7, 2023
- Now there are suggestions that Rupert Murdoch and the FOX News brass got to Tucker and changed his show plan.
- Investigative reporter Sharly Attkisson tweeted out that the show plan was changed.
Via Midnight Rider.
- For instance, Carlson’s team says the J6 committee added audio to silent CCTV footage, inserting screams and other crowd mayhem sounds, to make it seem more ominous. The bookmarks on the video trove show the J6 committee had access to the same footage yet chose to show America only what suited its divisive narrative.
- There’s no sugarcoating what happened that day: J6 was shocking and violent in parts. It remains a stain on the nation, but it was not an “insurrection” or a “terrorist” attack.
- We finally know why after Tucker exposed this huge scandal
- It turns out Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi rejected *multiple* requests for additional cops and Nat’l Guard troops
- It was a setup & they’ve been caught
Why would tell him to not evacuate elected officials?!
Was there something else planned, did they want blood shed, maybe people killed.
Albert Watkins, Chansley’s attorney through sentencing in November 2021, said he had been provided many hours of video by prosecutors, but not the footage which Carlson aired Monday night. He said he had not seen video of Chansley walking through Capitol hallways with multiple Capitol Police officers.
“This very well could be a violation of the Brady Rule. According to the Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute:
The Brady rule, named after Brady v. Maryland, requires prosecutors to disclose material, exculpatory information in the government’s possession to the defense. Brady material, or the evidence the prosecutor is required to disclose under this rule, includes any information favorable to the accused which may reduce a defendant’s potential sentence, go against the credibility of an unfavorable witness, or otherwise allow a jury to infer against the defendant’s guilt.KASH WAS RIGHT
- Jonathan Turley’s , it appears Justice Department prosecutors can put their hands up and claim they didn’t withhold exculpatory evidence because the footage was in possession of the legislative branch.
- The January 6 Committee was in possession of the footage which means the DOJ can make the claim it was not required to produce it, says Jonathan Turley.
- How convenient.
- It is now time to release the footage of Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland
- Body cam footage needs to be released.
- Release the unedited footage of the bomber
- The CHS should be revealed, we need to know what part they played in all of this, which we already know but it has to be released to the public.
- ‘ITs time to release all communications between Pelosi, McConnell, FBI, Capital Police.
- Pay attention to those who object to the release of the J6 videos
- Those who scream the loudest have the most to lose
Speaker Kevin McCarthy defends giving the J6 tapes to Tucker Carlson and confirms this was not part of his deal to secure the gavel, and that he will make the tapes available to other press:
"I said at the very beginning, transparency." pic.twitter.com/A3bmU74UBO
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) March 8, 2023
- GREAT JOB BY TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. The Unselect Committee of political Hacks & Thugs has been totally discredited. They knowingly refused to show the Videos that mattered. They should be tried for Fraud and Treason, and those imprisoned and being persecuted should be exonerated and released, NOW!
2382.Misprision of treason.
2383.Rebellion or insurrection.
2385.Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386.Registration of certain organizations.
2387.Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388.Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389.Recruiting for service against United States.
2390.Enlistment to serve against United States.
§2382. Misprision of treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.
Those with the most to lose are the loudest.
Those who ‘knowingly’ broke the law in a coordinated effort [treason] are the most vocal.
Crimes against Humanity.
- In the states where Ballot Harvesting is still legal, we have no choice but to beat the Radical Left Democrats at their own game!
Rig for Red.
Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come.
THE GREAT AWAKENING!