Watch The X22 Report On Video
The green new scam is failing, the world is getting cooler and cooler. The people see the economy breaking down and the retirees are being hit by inflation, they cannot retire and those on a fixed income are struggling. Biden and the CB will dig the hole deeper and deeper. The [DS] is now struggling they have tried everything to stop Trump but it is failing. Trump will now go into the democrat stronghold and try to get the D’s on his side. The people must see the true enemy of this country, the people must fight for the their freedom. 2024 the people will rise up again and take down the [DS].
Caught in the act (Shrinkflation)
Same price but one is almost a third less product. pic.twitter.com/if2Rs1j71I
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 2, 2024
The goal is actually to make meat unaffordable for regular people so we’re forced to buy synthetic meat. The owners of synthetic meat like Bill Gates will make billions while they’ll continue to eat real meat https://t.co/6QSTvCUsVw
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) January 1, 2024
The average retirement account lost $33,200 in buying power — one quarter of its value — since Joe Biden took office. This could delay millions of Americans retirement by years — up to a decade according to one economist.
What did it was falling stock and bond prices, a one-two… https://t.co/LJORaFeM4j
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) January 1, 2024
punch that wiped out $17,000 for the average American. Then inflation took another $16,200 as prices rose to the point the average American has to spend $11,400 per year just to maintain their pre-Biden lifestyle. Unless Washington quits with the trillion dollar deficits, it will only get worse.
Inflation followed by the Fed's panic rate increases have combined to wipe out 1/4 of our retirement savings.
Inflation has reduced the buying power of American's retirement savings. So even if your account has risen in dollar value, for most it is still falling behind.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 1, 2024
- In order to maintain the same standard of living, the average American has to pay $11,400 more per year since January 2021.
- US manufacturing performance declines at sharper pace as demand conditions weaken
- Renewed contraction in output as orders fall at sharper pace Rates of inflation pick up Joint-fastest drop in employment since June 2020
- The US manufacturing sector slipped further into contraction during December, Lower total new sales reflected weakness in both domestic and external demand conditions, with firms adjusting down their input buying and hiring activity accordingly.
- Gay is now facing six new plagiarism charges, revealed in a complaint filed with the university Monday.
- The Washington Free Beacon:
Seven of Gay’s 17 published works have already been impacted by the scandal, but the new charges, which have not been previously reported, extend into an eighth: In a 2001 article, Gay lifts nearly half a page of material verbatim from another scholar, David Canon, a political science professor at the University of Wisconsin.
- In addition to the plagiarism accusations, it is also alleged that Gay refused to share her research with two professors who questioned a data method she used in a 2001 Stanford paper they say “often resulted in ‘logical inconsistencies.’”
There are so many angles on Claudine Gay right now: plagiarism, data problems, antisemitism, DEI radicalism, personal vendettas, a sprawling cover-up, intimidation of the press, whistleblower policy violations. This story will only get worse for Harvard—unless they fire her.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) January 2, 2024
During his review of Gay’s plagiarism, Mr Egan notes Mrs Gay has not been “accused of stealing ideas” she has been accused of “copying other people’s writing without attribution.” Yes, he actually said that.
…”We should note that Claudine Gay has not been accused of stealing anyone’s ideas in any of her writings. She has been accused of sort of more like copying other people’s writings without attribution. So, it’s been more sloppy attribution than stealing anyone’s ideas.”
- Raskin said, “They don’t have anything on Joe Biden. I assume they should continue to participate in this charade because the Biden administration is a law-abiding administration, unlike the Trump administration, which collected millions of dollars from foreign governments in violation of the Foreign Emoluments Clause. We’ll have a report about that coming out about that in the beginning of the year. That will be a shock to a lot of people. The documented receipts we have from foreign governments that were giving money directly to the Trump Hotel, the Trump Tower, Donald Trump himself in a lot of different ways, millions and millions of dollars.”
White House Affirmative Action hire Karine Jean-Pierre says it shameful for Gov Abbott to bus illegals from Texas to “sanctuary cities.”
It’s shameful that Biden, Mayorkas, and the open borders lobby have encouraged the invasion of America.
It’s shameful sanctuary cities… https://t.co/fFMqYlyamz
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 2, 2024
- are even allowed to exist. It’s shameful that the White House is complicit in the fentanyl murders of 100,000 Americans every year. It’s shameful that the cartels make billions off of smuggling and human trafficking. And it’s shameful this woman is still employed.
- Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson appeared on CBS News’s “Face the Nation and invoked the Confederacy to complain about Texas Governor Greg Abbott sending illegals to his city.
- Bizarrely, Johnson focuses his ire on Abbott rather than Joe Biden, who created this humanitarian disaster.
- Johnson said, “But what we can’t have is a governor, in the state of Texas, acting the way he is acting. And quite frankly, the rogue buses that are being dropped off across this country in the middle of the night leaving people with no real support at all, no coordination with the local municipalities. That type of chaos is certainlly dividing our country.”
Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson (D) on Gov. @GregAbbott_TX sending illegal immigrants to blue sanctuary cities: "We cannot have a governor who decides that he's going to cling to the vestiges of Jefferson Davis" pic.twitter.com/0LHDXapqMe
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 31, 2023
- Clinton’s office did not provide a fresh reaction to the documents’ release, instead directing the Washington Examiner to a 2019 statement about his connection with Epstein from Clinton spokesperson Angel Urena.
- Clinton’s office also stated that “President Clinton has never been accused of any wrongdoing” in respect to Epstein’s crimes and that the former president “did not object to the unsealing.”
- “President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation,” Urena wrote at the time.
- “Staff, supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail.”
President Trump is always right, even when he’s talking about Bill Clinton and Epstein Island. pic.twitter.com/cAd2WpnpEV
— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) January 1, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
The Jeffrey Epstein flight logs everyone is sharing as “breaking news” were released in 2021 during Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial.
What people are also failing to report is that a smaller version of these flight logs — which I was reporting on going back to 2016 — were released via… pic.twitter.com/sAe3y0aCp1
— LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) January 2, 2024
- Gawker in 2015. These records have been available via open source information since 2015, and now all of a sudden people want to talk about them or post them as breaking news for clickbait and/or to gain followers. There’s a ton of records that are about to be released regarding Epstein. There will be new and old information that comes out. Be careful about what you share and who you follow. Expect a ton of disinformation and PYSOPs swirling around the release of the Epstein records!
ALWAYS—> Follow the Facts.
If you never get past headlines, you'll never get to the truth. pic.twitter.com/DapZXuAwTk
— D. Valory ✞📖🇺🇸 Ⅹ (@DsJ0URNEY) January 2, 2024
- Former President Bill Clinton will be identified as “John Doe 36” in a trove of court documents related to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein which are expected to be released this week, according to a report.
- Clinton, 77, is mentioned more than 50 times across redacted documents related to a 2015 lawsuit from Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre, according to ABC News.
- Many of the references to Clinton are believed to stem from Giuffre’s attempts to compel the former president to testify against the late sex offender and his former paramour and co-conspirator, Ghislaine Maxwell.
- The documents are not expected to implicate Clinton in any illegal activity, ABC reported.
- Trump blasted Republican Ohio Governor Mike DeWine over his veto of a bill banning child sex changes.
- The legislation, House Bill 68, would have also banned biological male students from playing on sports teams meant for girls.
- DeWine told reporters on Friday that the ban would do “more harm than good.”
- DeWine claimed that parents of “transgender” children told him that their kids would have committed suicide without sex change procedures.
- Trump continued, “I’m finished with this ‘stiff.’ What was he thinking. The bill would have stopped child mutilation, and prevented men from playing in women’s sports. Legislature will hopefully overturn. Do it FAST!!!”
- Republican lawmakers had passed the bill with overwhelming support.
- The Ohio GOP also holds supermajorities in both chambers and will have the opportunity to override the governor’s veto.
- A review of donations from 2018 to 2023 found that the governor received $40,300 from the Ohio Children’s Hospital Association (OCHA), Cincinnati Children’s, Nationwide Children’s Hospital and ProMedica Children’s Hospital, all of whom support transgender medical care.
- OCHA donated $10,000 to the Mike DeWine and Jon Husted Transition Fund on Dec. 28, 2018, and another $10,000 on Dec. 7, 2022, according to the report. A transition fund allows candidates to spend donations for “transition activities and inaugural celebrations,” according to Ohio’s campaign finance handbook.]
- Cincinnati Children’s, an affiliate of OCHA, donated $300 on Dec. 15, 2022, to the fund and ProMedica, another affiliate of OCHA, also donated $10,000 in December 2018, according to the reports. Nationwide Children’s, a third affiliate with OCHA, donated $5,000 in December 2018 and another $5,000 in January 2023 to the transition fund.
- Source: thelibertydaily.com
We need the Epstein client list not just more documents.
We should be all collectively using this moment to push the narrative forward. Demand the real list. No redactions.
We the people should know the truth.
Congressman Tim Burchett:
"What I want is the client list. Everybody… pic.twitter.com/Rod9r4p4qx
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) January 2, 2024
- says they’ve gone and had sex on this island, what’s the big deal? No they haven’t. They’ve done an act of violence against a child. They need to be burned on that. That’s the list we need. They need to be held accountable. I think the (courts) are compromised as well. We need to get to the bottom of it. The American public needs to stand up and doing something right. Both sides of the aisle. It’s sickening. Dick Durbin in the Senate told Blackburn no. And when he was asked about it, he almost denied knowing who Epstein was. When clearly his friend Bill Clinton is all over this thing. America needs to know. The fact that we are covering this up should infuriate us. And if there’s members of congress, if they are on my side of the aisle, I don’t care. Burn em all. Burn em to the ground. Let’s get this out. America should not stand for this.”
- Former President Bill Clinton claimed in a statement Monday that he knows nothing about the pedophilia charges filed against financier Jeffrey Epstein.
- A spokesman for the former president, who flew on Mr. Epstein’s Boeing 727 more than 20 times, said in a statement first reported by Fox News, that he “knows nothing” about the “terrible crimes” linked to Mr. Epstein.
- The statement downplayed the extent of Mr. Clinton’s ties to the accused pedophile and said the trips had been tied to work with the Clinton Foundation.
- “Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida,” it said.
- Media bias, the poor coverage of the Biden White House by the liberal press, and the hiding of first son Hunter Biden’s scandals have reached a new level.
- In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 10 times as many likely voters believe that bias has reached a low point than a high one.
- The details of the survey shared with Secrets said that 60% of likely voters believe media bias has gotten worse, up 6 points from the last time Rasmussen asked. Just 6% said bias is getting better, and 30% said it was about the same as in March when the pollster asked about it.
- Democrats, 44%-11%, said bias is getting worse than better. Republicans said worse, 74%-2%. And independents said 63% worse than 4% better.
- Rasmussen added that voter disgust with the media didn’t end there.
- Asked to rate the media’s coverage of the Biden administration, 65% of likely voters said it is fair to poor. Less than half, 30%, said good to excellent.
- When asked if the media have provided too much, not enough, or just the right amount of coverage of Hunter Biden’s scandals, 51% said not enough, 24% said too much, and 19% said just the right amount.
The Trump-haters and DeSantis nutjobs are latching onto this because they have nothing else.
Trump is pointing out how DC is a violent cesspool, and is saying the FBI are going to help clean up the mess they helped create, under new management.
Many are say “abolish the FBI!”,… pic.twitter.com/RyvHaMmmgV
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) December 31, 2023
- Trump is pointing out how DC is a violent cesspool, and is saying the FBI are going to help clean up the mess they helped create, under new management. Many are say “abolish the FBI!”, but if you all want there to be accountability for Deep State actors, you want someone to enforce the Constitution, some sort of entity has to do the enforcing.
- If we abolish the FBI, DHS, DOJ, etc., who’s gonna hold people accountable? Who’s gonna deport illegals? Who’s gonna hunt down child-traffickers? There still has to be some form of these entities if we want to fix America, we just need them to operate as they are intended. We can’t just be all-out anarchy. That doesn’t solve our problem.
- Now, we could just abolish these entities, and create new ones under different names and acronyms, but the would still be carrying out the same function. Would it make you feel better if we just took the FBI, and renamed it to the Ministry of Investigation? Or do you think that moving forward there will be no investigations at all? Someone has to be in charge of investigations. See my point? What many also seem to forget is the FBI is still 90% hard-working, law-abiding Americans who want to defend the Constitution and fix this country.
- It’s the 10% of bureaucrats at the top who have warped and weaponized the machine for political purposes. 37,000 FBI employees, and you think ALL of them are corrupt, based on the closed-door actions of the Director, Deputy Director, and the upper cadre of bad actors? I interpreted this post as Trump saying the FBI will stay right where they are at, he will cleanse it and install new management, recreate the FBI as it should be, and then use it to unfuck the situation we are in, and turn DC into a beacon of beauty, as opposed to the shithole that it is now.
- How did so many manage to disagree with that? You all want someone to do exactly that, but you never asked yourself HOW we would do that. There has to be some form of authority if you want accountability. If you got hung up on the “new and spectacular building” line, that’s because you have an agenda or didn’t think it through.
Germany: Can we copy your homework?
Putin, Biden, and Zelensky: yeah but just change it up a little https://t.co/1xrGjIw22J
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 2, 2024
This year, Portugal is set to join the list of countries taking a lurch to the right.
Chega is a conservative nationalist party founded in 2019. They oppose globalism, multiculturalism, and socialism. They are already the 3rd largest party.
2 months ago, the ruling socialist… pic.twitter.com/CxQlRDE3Bm
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 1, 2024
- regime imploded and the PM Costa resigned in disgrace. A general election will be held in March and Chega leader André Ventura is on track win and possibly become the next PM.
- At the World Economic Forum (WEF) annual conclave of globalist elites in Davos, Switzerland, later this month, organisers say one word is going to be central to the event: trust.
- The WEF has released a partial outline of just what is on the agenda at its 54th Annual Meeting.
- It says it will “provide a crucial space to focus on the fundamental principles driving trust, including transparency, consistency and accountability.”
- The introduction goes on to detail that government officials from all over the world will be there alongside other unelected representatives from groups interested in shaping the world of tomorrow.
- The WEF now rakes in $390 million annually as it seeks to enhance its economic power and achieve political and social control.
Today: Ukraine: Most U.S. Voters Now See Stalemate
For the first time since Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022, a majority of voters now consider the war to be a stalemate. 🇺🇦 https://t.co/LEO3HPoybJ
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 2, 2024
- This news comes hours after Houthis in Yemen fired two ballistic missiles “toward” two U.S. warships in the Red Sea while they were aiding a merchant ship called the Maersk Hangzhou that a Houthi missile had previously struck as the Gateway Pundit’s Kristinn Taylor reported. the USS Gravely shot down the two ballistic missiles.
Iranian-backed Houthi small boats attack merchant vessel and U.S. Navy helicopters in Southern Red Sea
On Dec. 31 at 6:30am (Sanaa time) the container ship MAERSK HANGZHOU issued a second distress call in less than 24 hours reporting being under attack by four Iranian-backed… pic.twitter.com/pj8NAzjbVF
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) December 31, 2023
This is terrorism. Arrest them all and charge them accordingly. https://t.co/hhFnbrtXnJ
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 2, 2024
"Biden, Biden pick a side! ceasefire or genocide."
— Al Mayadeen English (@MayadeenEnglish) January 1, 2024
- There were multiple explosions and reports of buildings shaking Monday morning on Roosevelt Island.
🚨#BREAKING: Numerous reports of multiple explosions and buildings shaking on Roosevelt Island
Currently, numerous emergency crews and other agencies are responding to reports of multiple explosions, causing buildings to shake in the Roosevelt Island… pic.twitter.com/SHAknHOEfx
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) January 2, 2024
- New York City firefighters responded after the reports of the explosions and ground shaking on the 580 block of Main Street, just south of the Roosevelt Island Bridge & Tram, before 6am.
- The explosions caused power outages on Roosevelt Island, abc7 reports.
🚨#UPDATE: Police investigating reports of small explosions from multiple manholes causing power outages across Roosevelt Island in New York City so far no reports of injuries at this time. Con Edison officials have just arrived on scene pic.twitter.com/hNKPd3V1oP
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) January 2, 2024
Bravo Zulu! We need A LOT more of this as we begin the new year!
Over 200 Service Members, Veterans Pledge to Hold Military Leaders Accountable for Vaccine Mandate
FTA: The signatories state, “In the coming years, thousands within our network will run for Congress and seek… pic.twitter.com/akXEIbfZPc
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) January 1, 2024
- appointments to executive branch offices, while those of us still serving on active duty will continue to put fulfilling our oaths ahead of striving for rank or position. “For those who achieve the lawful authority to do so, we pledge to recall from retirement the military leaders who broke the law and will convene courts-martial for the crimes they committed.” Excellent article with insights from some of the signatories:
"Do you agree or disagree with this statement: “It’s OK to be white.”?
58% Strongly agree
14% Somewhat agree
6% Somewhat disagree
6% Strongly disagree
17% Not sure
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 1, 2024
President Trump Calls for ‘Deranged’ Jack Smith’s Case to be Tossed Out – After Liz Cheney and The J6 Committee Deleted and Destroyed Essential ‘Evidence’ from Their Committee
- the information on Crazy Nancy Pelosi turning down 10,000 soldiers that I offered to to guard the Capitol Building, and beyond, is gone. The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!
The Congress (not courts) shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
- While the immunity questions will likely return to the Supreme Court after the D.C. Circuit weighs in on the issues, before then the justices will consider the validity of two of the four charges levied against the former president — and it is likely a majority of the Supreme Court will rule that the “crimes” the special counsel charged are not crimes at all. Here’s your lawsplainer.
- Smith charged Trump in a four-count indictment in a federal court in D.C., seeking to hold the former president and 2024 GOP front-runner criminally responsible for the events of Jan. 6, 2021. Specifically, the indictment charged Trump with conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy against rights, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, and obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding.
- While all four theories of criminal liability are weak, the Supreme Court will soon decide whether the events of Jan. 6 qualify as criminal obstruction of an official proceeding under Section 1512 of the federal criminal code in United States v. Fischer.
- Earlier this month, the Supreme Court agreed to hear Joseph Fischer’s appeal that presents the question of whether 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c) criminalizes acts unrelated to investigations and evidence that obstructs an “official proceeding.” Fischer, like Trump, was charged with violating § 1512(c) by engaging in conduct on Jan. 6 that obstructed the certification of the electoral vote.
- The question for the Supreme Court in the Fischer case is one of statutory interpretation. Thus to understand the issue requires a detailed study of the specific language of § 1512(c). That section, titled “Witness, Victim, or Informant Tampering,” provides:
- (c) Whoever corruptly — (1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or (2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
- Fischer and Trump, as well as scores of other Jan. 6 defendants, were charged with violating subsection 2 of § 1512(c) by “otherwise” obstructing or impeding the certification of the electoral vote. In Fischer’s case, he asked the trial court to dismiss the § 1512(c) charge, arguing the statute only criminalized conduct that rendered evidence unavailable to an “official proceeding.” The district court agreed and dismissed the § 1512(c) count against Fischer.
- The government appealed to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, which in a 2-1 decision reversed the lower court, with the two-judge majority holding that § 1512(c) criminalized any conduct that obstructed or impeded an official proceeding, whether that conduct impaired the availability of evidence or not, leading the Supreme Court to grant certiorari.While forecasting the outcome of an appeal from the Supreme Court always leaves room for error, for several reasons the high court seems likely to hold that § 1512(c) does not reach the conduct of Fischer, Trump, or other Jan. 6 defendants.
- Most predictive is the Supreme Court’s earlier decision in the case Begay v. United States, which interpreted another statute that, like § 1512(c), used an “otherwise” catchall clause.But as the Fischer case may soon prove, the convictions Smith seeks may be for crimes that don’t exist. Sadly, half the country doesn’t seem to care.
and Commander-in-Chief, it was my duty to do so! If I did not do this, I would have been in violation of my Oath of Office….
- Best Military Equipment anywhere on Earth, the Decimation of American Wealth through the Green New Scam, and so much more. REMEMBER, Crooked Joe Biden and his CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, D.A.’s and A.G.’s, has attacked his Political Opponent at a level never seen before in this Country, and wants desperately to PUT “TRUMP” IN PRISON. He is playing a very dangerous game, and the great people of America WILL NOT STAND FOR IT. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Good Morning !
Durham: Obama and Biden sat in this August 3, 2016 Situation Room briefing 7 years ago and said, yeah, let's let the highest officials in our administration fabricate evidence to frame the leading opposing party political candidate Donald Trump as a traitor.… https://t.co/pfrpwbRYHv pic.twitter.com/mtUTSgFAeR
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 31, 2023
- Tina DeMedeiros, 53, of Dartmouth, Massachusetts, is a typical “Trump-or-bust” voter.
- After casting her first presidential election ballot for Democrat Bill Clinton in her early 20s, Ms. DeMedeiros had been disconnected from anything related to politics.
- Donald Trump became a notable exception.
- Ms. DeMedeiros voted for him in 2016 and again in 2020. But she didn’t cast a ballot in 2018, nor in 2022; she said that most of the people she knows don’t vote regularly, either.
- “I don’t really like politicians. But I like Donald Trump,” she told The Epoch Times. “I don’t look at him like a politician.”
- Pollster Rich Baris calls these people Trump-or-bust voters—less-likely voters who tend to cast ballots only when they know the name “Donald J. Trump” will appear.
- They now form a critical constituency that other analysts are beginning to acknowledge.
- “Republicans cannot win without them,” Mr. Baris told The Epoch Times. “The math just isn’t there if they do not show up.”
- Pro-Trump voters include many who had never voted before or rarely voted in the past, Mr. Baris said.
- Many pollsters might label these people “unlikely” or “less-likely” voters and may discount their responses or weed them out, based on the assumption that they won’t cast ballots.
- But Mr. Baris said that in the case of President Trump’s voters, that premise is flawed. He sees a pattern: These previously unmotivated, sporadic voters now seem to behave rather predictably.
- ATROCITY, it will happen again, and be virtually impossible for Republicans to WIN ELECTIONS in the future. cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e63
- and Guarding it from Rigged and Stolen Elections. Democrats are willing to play a far different game. They are willing to Cheat at levels never seen before. cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e63
Big WashPo poll out this am on Jan 6.
Please tell me an effort that has backfired more than the Biden regime/Dem/media collective and nonstop crusade to convince America the 2020 election was legit: pic.twitter.com/SJavysnStH
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 2, 2024
That said, there are some bright spots for Smith. Like the reliable duncery of the average Democrat/Biden voter: pic.twitter.com/wiJmtNZ1MR
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 2, 2024
In the first poll of 2024, President Trump leads Joe Biden among Hispanics and young voters.
These groups see where Biden is taking this country, and it’s not the right direction.
Additionally, Trump is beating Biden in seven key swing states.
The Independent reports,
The USA Today/Suffolk University survey found that 39 per cent of Hispanic voters now back the former president compared to 34 per cent supporting his Democratic successor.
Mr Trump also has a four percentage point lead among voters under 35, with 37 per cent to Mr Biden’s 33 per cent.
These demographics typically vote Democrat so the findings spell potential trouble for the incumbent going into the 2024 presidential race, even as his GOP rival faces a slew of criminal trials.
According to the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research at Cornell University, Biden won 65% of the Hispanic vote in 2020.
Biden is also losing the black voters, who supported him more than Hispanics in 2020.
Daily Mail reports,
He now has the support of just 63% of black voters, a group he carried by a whooping 87% in 2020.
Overall, the poll found that Trump in the lead at 39% to Biden’s 37% with 17% supporting an unnamed third-party candidate.
When third-party candidates were specified by name, Trump’s lead increased to 37% to Biden’s 34%, with independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. at the top of the third-party candidates at 10%.
The overall trend is worrisome for Biden, particularly with younger voters, who overwhelmingly supported him four years ago and are largely at odds with Republicans on issues such as abortion access and climate change.
JOE BIDEN: "We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
"I don't need you to get me elected."
"It's no longer just who gets to vote or making it easier for eligible people to vote."
"It's about who… pic.twitter.com/sx7gGqEvdH
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) January 1, 2024
- gets to count the vote and whether your vote counts at all.” Who gets to count the vote?
- Former President Donald Trump, in an interview with Breitbart News, detailed an ambitious plan to contest traditionally Democratic strongholds in the upcoming 2024 presidential election.
- , Trump intends to “make a heavy play” for states like New York, New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, and Minnesota, a move that could potentially redraw the electoral battleground map.
- Trump’s strategy emerges as part of an aggressive campaign to rally states that have not swung Republican in presidential elections for years. His audacious plan includes holding major rallies, with ideas such as renting out the iconic Madison Square Garden in Manhattan to galvanize support right in the heart of the city.
- “One of the other things I’m going to do — and I may be foolish in doing it — is I’m going to make a heavy play for New York, heavy play for New Jersey, heavy play for Virginia, heavy play for New Mexico, and a heavy play for a state that hasn’t been won in years, Minnesota,” Trump said.
- “I’m going to do rallies, I’m going to do speeches, I’m going to work them… That doesn’t mean I’m going to work them as hard as I work Pennsylvania, where I’m doing very well,” he added.
The last time Republicans won New Jersey in a presidential race was in 1988 when George H.W. Bush crushed Democrat Michael Dukakis with a 426 electoral vote romp. Republican Ronald Reagan’s landslide 1984 reelection victory was the last time the GOP took New York State, when Reagan won 525 electoral votes across 49 states against Democrat Walter Mondale. The only state Reagan lost to Mondale was Mondale’s home state of Minnesota, along with Washington, DC. The last time the GOP won Minnesota in a presidential race was all the way back in 1972 when Republican Richard Nixon absolutely devastated Democrat George McGovern with a 520 electoral vote landslide win. Nixon won 49 states that year, and McGovern only held the liberal bastion of Massachusetts and the District of Columbia, which awards three electoral votes to its winner, for a total of just 17 electoral votes. Nixon, of course, would just two years later due to the Watergate scandal resign the presidency, but his 1972 victory was at the time the biggest electoral college victory for a president of either party since before World War II when Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt won a second term in 1936 with 523 electoral votes. Only Reagan’s 1984 reelection surpassed it later—and Reagan’s victory that year remains the greatest total of electoral votes any president from any party has ever gotten in a single election in American history.