Trump Sets A Trap For Biden, The World Wants The Peace Maker, Soros On Deck – Ep. 2983
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:25:24 — 37.5MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Europe is following the GND, this will end in the disaster and the people will rise up in the end. Biden is trying to convince the people that we are recovering and will veto any economic bill that house passes. This will end in disaster for him. Countries are now moving away from the Federal Reserve note. The [DS] is panicking, they are now ready to push everything they have to coverup their crimes. Twitter files have been released and it shows the infiltration and how they tried to control the narrative via fake news and fake organizations. It is all now be exposed and the Russia collusion in the elections never happened, it was all made up, the Russian’s never interfered in the elections it was the [DS]. The world is now seeing Trump as a peace maker and the more the [DS] pushes for war, the more it is going to backfire on them. Trump mentions Soros when talked about antifa, is he making the connection?
Europe Is Diversifying Its Diesel Sources Ahead Of Ban On Russian Fuel
- Europe is buying more diesel from the United States and Saudi Arabia in preparation of the EU ban on seaborne imports of Russian refined products, yet Europe still remains the biggest buyer of Russian diesel, data compiled by Anadolu agency showed on Thursday.
- The EU will ban – effective February 5 – seaborne imports of Russian refined oil products and around 1 million barrels per day (bpd) of Russian diesel, naphtha, and other fuels need to find a home elsewhere if Moscow wants to continue getting money for those products.
- More than half of those Russian fuel exports to the EU are diesel. Ahead of the embargo set to kick in in ten days, Europe continues to be the biggest buyer of Russian diesel, and it has been stocking up on Russian supply in recent months ahead of the ban.
Interior Department Blocks Minnesota Twin Metals Mining Project In Big Win For Beijing
- The ‘Twin Metals Project’ would have tapped the Duluth Complex, where 95 percent of U.S. nickel reserves and 88 percent of U.S. cobalt reserves remain underground.
- The Biden administration blocked plans for a major nickel and cobalt mine in northern Minnesota Thursday while the U.S. remains reliant on overseas supply chains for its critical minerals.
- Now, pending litigation over leases, the Department of the Interior has blocked the nearly $3 billion mine over concerns about the safety of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness inside the national forest.
- The department withdrew more than 225,000 acres of the Superior National Forest from consideration for mining operations, ensuring the Twin Metals project’s demise for the foreseeable future.
- The agency’s decision to block the project, however, is a major step back for American mineral independence while the government’s mining regime remains so broken that the administration is shopping in Canada for natural resources.
- According to Brookings, nearly 70 percent of the world’s cobalt comes from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), where workers often operate in sub-human conditions complete with child labor. The Chinese have out-invested every global competitor in the Congolese mines.
- More than 30 percent of the world’s nickel comes from Indonesia, where the Chinese are also investing heavily to cement a sphere of communist influence. The East Asian island country has also struggled to mine sustainably.
- Half of American renters — or 25 million people — now spend more than 30 percent of their pre-tax income on housing amid President Joe Biden’s wage-cutting, rent-spiking welcome for mass migration.
- “The national average rent-to-income (RTI) reached 30% for the first time in our 20+ years of tracking history, up 1.5% from year-ago,” said a housing report by the Wall Street firm of Moody’s Analytics.
- “Rent … rose faster than incomes” in 75 metro areas, according to the report.
- Back in 1999, rents consumed roughly 22.5 percent of the median income, the report said.
- Democrats continue to push for more migration, even though the rising rents are forcing young Americans to delay marriage and move back to their parent’s homes.
- New York rents take almost 70 percent of the median wage, yet Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is urging more migration into her high-rent, low-wage district. On January 25, she and almost 80 other Democrats signed a letter to President Joe Biden asking for more migration:
Joe Biden tells families struggling to afford gas to buy a new car, and families struggling to afford food to buy a new refrigerator. pic.twitter.com/3mCOB60Yxx
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) January 26, 2023
Biden Lashes Out at House GOP: “We’re Moving in the Right Direction…Now We Gotta Protect Those Gains From the MAGA Republicans in the House” (VIDEO)
- Biden attacked “MAGA Republicans” in the House in his speech to union workers.
- “We’re moving in the right direction. Now we’ve gotta protect those gains … protect them from the MAGA Republicans in the House of Representatives who are threatening to destroy this progress.”
Joe Biden absurdly claimed that “wages are up and they are growing faster than inflation.”
Biden’s inflation crisis is forcing more and more Americans to live paycheck to paycheck.
- The report on inflation released earlier this month by the BLS shows the price of goods in December is 6.5% greater than the price of goods a year ago.
- Real wages have been down 21 months in a row and energy costs are through the roof.
BIDEN: "The MAGA Republicans would literally choose to inflict this pain on the American people. Why?…I will not let it happen…I will VETO everything they send me."
Working across the aisle! pic.twitter.com/sDhxQ5hQxW
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 26, 2023
A Dollar Collapse Is Now In Motion – Saudi Arabia Signals The End Of Petro Status
- ·Don Lemon has been a loser from Day One, has zero credibility. He is a negative ratings machine, and always will be. The Dumbest Man on Television! breitbart.com/the-media/2023/0
- Nolte: CNN Primetime Viewers Crater to 444,000, Don Lemon Hits Record Low
- During the week of January 16, CNN’s average primetime viewership cratered to only 444,000 viewers.
- If they’d cover the news fairly, this wouldn’t be happening. People don’t want Fake News! freebeacon.com/?post_type=post
- Washington Post Hit With Biden-Era Layoffs as Subscriptions Plummet
- The Washington Post began to lay off some employees on Tuesday, less than a week after billionaire owner Jeff Bezos made an appearance at a newsroom meeting. The paper is eliminating 20 existing positions…
- Fake News Media, like CNN, MSDNC (MSNBC) The Washington Post, The Failing New York Times, are doing really badly and closing up shop all over the place. CNN is shuttering its longtime Headquarters Building, and the money losing Washington Post is being peddled all over the place while they fire massive numbers of people. Not reporting with credibility has its consequences! The future for Fake News looks bleak, but beware the Marxists & Communists, which are well represented in our Government!
- If DirecTV has really cut Newsmax, which is doing well in the ratings, I’m cutting DirecTV—I don’t want them anymore, and that includes parent company AT&T. cnbc.com/2023/01/11/directv-la
- DirecTV lays off hundreds of managers as cord cutting accelerates
- DirecTV notified employees it will cut 10% of its workers, many of whom are managers.
There's Hunter! pic.twitter.com/XyOYJqDLCv
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) January 27, 2023
Just released police body camera video shows moments David DePape attacked Paul Pelosi at his# San Francisco home
WARNING: VIDEO IS GRAPHIC#PaulPelosi #BREAKING@Nbcbayarea pic.twitter.com/rQZriBvOCm
— Bigad Shaban (@BigadShaban) January 27, 2023
- An NBC report that was mysteriously scrubbed from social media appears to be largely vindicated by the release of the Paul Pelosi bodycam footage on Friday. The controversial report had led to the suspension of Emmy-nominated NBC News reporter Miguel Almaguer.
- Almaguer’s report controversially stated that Paul Pelosi gave no indication to the San Francisco police that he was in danger when he answered the door. The archived report can be watched below.
- Among the facts corroborated by the newly released bodycam video: The officers did not give any indication they knew it was the Pelosis’ home. DePape had said that ‘everything’s good.’ Paul Pelosi, holding a drink and clad in his underwear, moved away from the door prior to the attack. He did not declare that he was in danger. He was holding the hammer in DePape’s hand.
- NBC News subsequently retracted the report and scrubbed it from social media. The Washington Post gives the official version about why this happened.
- “NBC News reporter Miguel Almaguer had what seemed like a scoop on Friday about an intruder’s attack last week on Paul Pelosi,” the Post noted. “The curious new details he presented on the ‘Today’ show quickly went viral on right-wing sites and social media accounts.”
- “One problem: Much of Almaguer’s account was inaccurate, based on flawed information provided by a source who was unnamed in the report, according to people at the network,” the Post sneered. “Those people said Almaguer was incorrect when he reported that the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) gave police no indication he was in danger when he answered the door. In fact, San Francisco police have said that Pelosi was struggling with the intruder, David DePape, when they first saw him.”
UPDATE: Fox News obtained the surveillance video from the Pelosi house showing David Depape busting a window with his hammer before entering the home. pic.twitter.com/K8ZfuzVq67
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 27, 2023
JUST IN – Ronna McDaniel wins 4th term as RNC chair.
Lee Zeldin: 1
- Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) introduced a resolution that would bar Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) from accessing classified information,
- The resolution is titled the “Preventing Extreme Negligence with Classified Information Licenses Resolution,” or the “PENCIL Resolution.” The title is a reference to former President Donald Trump’s nickname for Schiff, “Pencilneck.”
- Gaetz’s resolution would express the sense of the U.S. House of Representatives that Schiff should not have access to classified information, should be investigated by the House Ethics Committee, and should have his comments made during any proceeding of Congress regarding Russian Collusion and the Trump campaign officially struck from the record.
- The review by John Durham at one point veered into a criminal investigation related to Donald Trump himself, even as it failed to find wrongdoing in the origins of the Russia inquiry.
- After today’s NYT hit-piece on the Durham investigation, Adam Schiff was just asked about his thoughts on Durham in an interview on MSNBC.
- “For all of the efforts that Barr and his special counsel made to try to investigate the investigators and discredit the origins of the investigation into Trump’s Russian connections, it has produced almost nothing.”
- This is called getting ahead of the story.
They know something is coming.
1.THREAD: Twitter Files #15
MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD pic.twitter.com/bLRpDpuWql
— Matt Taibbi (@mtaibbi) January 27, 2023
But guns bad in IL.😉 @chiIIum @almostjingo https://t.co/hIqAfZU71f
— Cara TXZEAL (@Cara_TXZEAL) January 27, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: Is WHO preparing for nuclear war? Health body publishes list of medicines for nations to stockpile in case of ‘radiation or nuclear emergency’ as EU warns ‘Russia is at war with the West’
- WHO issued guidance on how to survive a nuclear catastrophe today
- Threat of nuclear war is heightened amid Russian fury over NATO tank deal
- Volodymyr Zelensky has again ruled out peace talks with Vladimir Putin
- What happens when the arms buildup in Ukraine includes publicly sending nukes to Ukraine? Give Putin plausible justification for first-strike? Narrative build?
- What if Ukraine already has hidden nuke facilities? Could Ukraine frame Russia for nuclear first strike? How? Claim nuclear signature matches Russian uranium? Uranium that actually originated in US? US sold to Russia? Did US secretly give U1 to Ukraine too?
- I found John Bolton to be one of the dumbest people in Government but, I am proud to say, I used him well. A total & unhinged WARMONGER, the red faced “boiler ready to explode” was one of those very stupid voices that got us into the Middle East quicksand. Seven Trillion Dollars, & Millions of deaths later, NOTHING! The good news is that I won big negotiations with this moron by my side. When I brought him into a room with hostile foreign leaders, they thought I was going to war, CONCEEDED ALL!
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
- BREAKING: Trump ALONE Calls For Peace — Biden Escalates To What He Called ‘World War III’ In Ukraine – DC Enquirer
- In the early morning hours of Thursday, former President Donald Trump took one of his most controversial stands in direct contravention of other world
- DC Enquirer
- The Kremlin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, has pointed out that the former US President, Donald Trump, has got it right in his observation regarding the incumbent president’s opposition to restoring peace in Ukraine.T
- IF I WERE PRESIDENT, THE RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED, BUT EVEN NOW, IF PRESIDENT, I WOULD BE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE AN END TO THIS HORRIBLE AND RAPIDLY ESCALATING WAR WITHIN 24 HOURS. SUCH A TRAGIC WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE!!!
- rump basically nailed it by suggesting that the White House could put an end to the Ukraine conflict in no time, Peskov said at a media briefing on Friday. Peskov said that the former president is “theoretically… not far away from the truth.”“Indeed, should the US President wish to put an end to this conflict, he could do it very quickly, using the opportunity to simply give instructions to the Kiev regime,”
- FIRST COME THE TANKS, THEN COME THE NUKES. Get this crazy war ended, NOW. So easy to do!
Project Veritas on Wednesday night released explosive video of Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations, admitting the pharma giant is exploring ‘mutating’ Covid-19 via ‘directed evolution’ so the company can continue to profit off of vaccines.
Pfizer Director Physically Assaults James O’Keefe and Veritas Staff, Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings About “Mutating” Covid Virus – NYPD Responds (VIDEO)
- Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, physically assaulted James O’Keefe and Veritas staffers on Thursday.
- James O’Keefe confronted Walker at a restaurant and showed him the undercover recordings about Pfizer’s plans to potentially mutate the Covid virus.
- “You f*cked up!” Walker shouted before destroying the iPad showing the PV undercover recordings about the “mutating” Covid virus.
I remember a time when the Pfizer CEO called us “criminals”, Remember that, those who did not want to take the vaccine were criminals. It seems once again the criminals are projecting what they are guilty of on the rest of us. This is not just a criminal, this is crimes against humanity at the highest level. They are talking about creating a bio weapon to make a profit.
Pfizer CEO calls those spreading vaccine misinformation ‘criminals’
- “They have literally cost millions of lives,” Albert Bourla said in an interview with the Atlantic Council.
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla says people who circulate Covid-19 vaccine misinformation are “criminals”
- In a wide-ranging interview Tuesday with the Atlantic Council, an international affairs think tank, Bourla slammed the “very small” number of professionals who “circulate, on purpose, misinformation so that they will mislead those that have concerns.”
- “Those people are criminals. They’re not bad people — they’re criminals. Because they have literally cost millions of lives,” he said.
- Bourla was comparing the vaccinated and the vaccine-hesitant, saying, “Both of them are afraid.”
.@Pfizer's silence is deafening.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) January 27, 2023
So lets break it all down
Pfizer is creating a BIOWEAPON, this should be investigated by the military
So if they are creating new variants in the lab, then the original is also man made and came from a lab
Why Fake news blocking this, are they instructed to no report on this, why isn’t there an investigation
FDA Quietly Changes End Date for Study of Heart Inflammation After Pfizer COVID Vaccination
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has changed the end date for a key study on post-vaccination heart inflammation without notifying the public.
- Pfizer was supposed to complete a study on the occurrence of subclinical myocarditis, or heart inflammation, after receipt of its COVID-19 vaccine. The completion date was listed by the FDA in 2021 as June 20, 2022. Pfizer was also supposed to submit the results of the study to the FDA by the end of 2022 as part of a list of requirements the FDA imposed as a condition of approving Pfizer’s jab.
- But after the deadline passed, the FDA quietly changed the date.
- Under a list of postmarketing requirements for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the FDA now says the same study has an “original projected completion date” of June 30, 2023.
- The current status of the study is listed as “pending.”
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) has fired off a letter to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla to explain the revelations in Project Veritas’ undercover video footage featuring Jordon Triston Walker, a Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planner.
- “An investigative report suggests that Pfizer may be conducting gain-of-function research, which it dubs ‘directed evolution’ research to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus to create additional, more potent variants and vaccines to combat future variants,” Rubio’s office states. “This type of research, similar to gain-of-function research, has long been controversial, and is suspected to be the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Dear Dr. Bourla:
I write in response to troubling reports on Pfizer’s intention to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID) virus through gain-of-function, or “directed evolution,” as detailed by Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Jordan Walker. As has been proven time and time again, attempts to mutate a virus, particularly one as potent as COVID, are dangerous. If the claims detailed in the video are true, Pfizer has put its desire for profit over the concern of national and global health and must hold itself accountable.
In a video released by Project Veritas on January 25, 2023, Mr. Walker laid out Pfizer’s plans to develop new vaccines for future variants of COVID by mutating the virus through directed evolution, a process that uses protein engineering to impose natural selection on a living organism or other biological materials, including viruses. Though he claimed the research is currently “exploratory,” he detailed how the research would proceed, such as how scientists would inject the mutated viruses into monkeys and collect serial samples from other monkeys who are infected.
Whether it’s gain of function research, or selected structure mutations through directed evolution, as Mr. Walker claimed would occur, any effort to make a virus more transmittable and deadlier is careless and dangerous. Further, Mr. Walker stated that Pfizer is willing to engage in this dangerous research because COVID and its variants are “a cash cow” for the company and regulators will go easy on their efforts because a significant percentage of government officials aim to work for Pfizer and other biopharmaceutical companies and do not want to compromise their future job prospects.
As a company that claims to “innovate every day to make the world a healthier place,” these claims from your leadership charged with research and development are alarming. As the American people deserve to know, I request that you provide the following information:
1. What efforts is Pfizer currently, or planning to, engage in to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus?
2. Does Pfizer intend to continue mutating the SARS-CoV-2 virus through gain-of-function, or directed evolution research, with the purpose of creating new vaccines before the variant is present in the greater population?
3. Has Pfizer engaged with federal officials engaged regarding their plans to oversee this research? Please provide the names and agencies for these individuals.
4. What steps has Pfizer taken to ensure the mutated virus does not leak from the laboratory and infect the greater population?
5. Has Pfizer engaged with other biopharmaceutical companies to collaborate on this research effort? Please list the entities that you have been in contact with.
6. Will you commit to halting any future research that mutates the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine as substantial evidence has indicated that similar dangerous research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology very likely led to the initial emergence and global spread of the virus?
Chip Roy spearheads legislation to defund K-12 schools that teach critical race theory concepts https://t.co/hnxLxdeheA
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 26, 2023
- “President Trump’s Plan to Save American Education and Give Power Back to Parents!” rumble.com/v27959i-president-t
TAKE A LISTEN
Gov. DeSantis proposes legislation that would require convicted child rapists to serve life in prison
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced a legislative proposal Thursday that he says would help crack down on crime in the state by strengthening punishment for child rapists, among other things.
The legislation would limit those eligible for release prior to first appearance and would reform Florida’s death penalty statute to ensure that those “convicted of the most heinous crimes are punished accordingly,” said a press release from his office.
Current law requires a unanimous jury recommendation to impose a death sentence. This proposal reduces the number of jurors required for a recommendation of death from unanimity to a super majority jury recommendation.
Breaking: Georgia @GovKemp has declared a state of emergency lasting until Feb. 9 following the deadly autonomous zone incident in Atlanta & the follow-up #Antifa attack in downtown. 1,000 National Guard troops have been activated. Far-left are calling for retribution. pic.twitter.com/CcY8dy0DDL
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) January 26, 2023
- Yet the Gestapo does NOTHING on the recent Atlanta/ANTIFA Riot where police were viciously attacked and vehicles and buildings were hammered and set on fire by Thugs and SlimeBalls. Our Country is being poisoned to death at the Border, the worst in history, and the Patriots of our Country are not going to take it much longer!
- Mr. President, our friend @J6Patriot was just arrested by the FBI yesterday for peaceful protesting an obviously stolen election. Two years later! We have a right to redress our grievances, he did nothing wrong and is an innocent man!
- We need you back, Sir! Who will end the endless?
- Everyone please donate to his legal defense fund if you can givesendgo.com/FreeJ6Patriot?s
REPORT: A Surprising Number Of Antifa Members Are White Children Of Privilege
- After the recent arrest of the adult child of Democrat Rep. Katherine Clark for Antifa related crimes in Boston, people have been looking at the far left group and noticing that many of their members are young, white people from privileged backgrounds.
- Why is this a recurring theme? What is it about Antifa that attracts this specific demographic?
- PJ Media reports:
Turns Out the Atlanta Terrorists Are Children of Privilege
PJ Media continues with other examples:
Carroll hails from Kennebunkport, Maine — yep, the same Kennebunkport that is home to the Bush family compound. And we all know that towns with compounds are always fancy. He’s the scion of a multimillion-dollar family that owns a yacht, and he lived in his parents’ mansion before coming to Atlanta to wreak havoc.
And then there’s Serena Hertal. The Idaho native is a graduate of $82,000-a-year Pitzer College in Claremont, Calif. How has she made use of that high-dollar education? By facing charges of domestic terrorism, aggravated assault, and criminal trespass in Atlanta.
How about Ivan James Ferguson? The 23-year-old Nevada native is a clarinetist who performed with orchestras up and down the West Coast before throwing it all away to interfere with the safety of a city two thousand miles away. Ferguson studied at the swanky San Francisco Conservatory of Music, which should serve him well in jail.