Trump: Time To Restore Justice To Our Justice System,Mission Good,We Are Ready – Ep. 3046
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:30:59 — 39.8MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The GND is backfiring, Germany is now shutting down their nuclear power plant. Supreme Court ruled that student loans can be cancelled but a trillion dollars will not be canceled. The deficit is growing and the currency is transitioning into a new currency. Trump signals that we need a new justice system. The [DS] is deploying all assets to get Trump, this will fail because the people are not buying it. War is approaching and it will wake up a lot of people, those who did not want to see the [DS] will be forced to see them. The people are ready to take this to the next phase and the mission is looking good.
Oil markets could see a supply shock of 2 million barrels a day this year as OPEC and Russia slash production
- Global oil markets could see a supply deficit of 2 million barrels a day in the fourth quarter.
- That’s after OPEC and Russia announced steep cuts to crude production.
- Meanwhile, oil demand is expected to hit a fresh record high later this year.
Reparations Committee Member Says Money Is ‘Least Important Piece’ As Cost Estimate Reportedly Reaches $800 Billion
- One member of the California reparations committee recently said the “dollar figure” of the committee’s reparations proposal is the “least important piece,” while economists have reportedly predicted an $800 billion price tag.
- Democratic state Gov. Gavin Newsom signed the California Reparations Task Force into law in 2020. The group aims to put together a proposal on how to atone for a legacy of discrimination against the state’s black residents. A cadre of economists tapped by the task force say a comprehensive reparations program that addresses a legacy of discrimination in policing, healthcare and housing may cost the state roughly $800 billion, NBC News reported in March.
Supreme Court says you need to pay off other people’s student loan debt
- The Supreme Court just handed thousands of student loan borrowers a victory.
- The nation’s highest court ruled on Thursday in favor of $6 billion in student debt relief for 200,000 borrowers — a result of a settlement from a years-long lawsuit now known as Sweet v. Cardona. The lawsuit was first filed in 2019 under former President Donald Trump on behalf of borrowers with stalled borrower-defense claims, or claims that borrowers can file if they believe they were defrauded by the school they attended. If approved, their debt would be wiped out.
- President Joe Biden’s Education Department agreed to a settlement last summer, and a federal judge signed off on the relief in November. Shortly after, three schools named in the settlement appealed the decision and requested that a lower court pause the relief as the legal process plays out. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected the request, and now the Supreme Court came to the same conclusion.
- “The application for stay presented to Justice Kagan and by her referred to the Court is denied,” the Supreme Court wrote in its very brief decision. It offered no explanation for its decision.
- The American public is now on the hook for another $6 billion. Our grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren will be paying this off, along with all the other debt incurred by the previous three administrations.
- For your information, the following is the National Debt incurred by each administration since 2000:
- From 1776 to 2000 (43 Admins) $5,751,743,092,605
- 2008 George W. Bush Admin $3,458,844,351,456 incurred
- 2016 Obama Admin $9,690,345,245,954 incurred
- 2020 Trump Admin $4,271,066,443,813 incurred
- 2023 Biden Admin to date $8,290,930,787,528 incurred
- Total National Debt as of today $31,462,929,921,358
- Total Debt Incurred Since 2000 $25,711,186,828,753 (23 years)
- Here is the above information in chart form:
Report Highlights. Student loan debt in the United States totals $1.757 trillion. The debt accumulation rate is slowing, and recent analytics indicate that most consumers manage their student loan debt responsibly.
- The outstanding federal loan balance is $1.635 trillion and accounts for 93.1% of all student loan debt.
- 43.8 million borrowers have federal student loan debt.
- The average federal student loan debt balance is $37,338 while the total average balance (including private loan debt) may be as high as $40,114.
- Less than 2% of private student loans enter default as of 2021’s fourth financial quarter (2021 Q4).
- The average public university student borrows $31,410 to attain a bachelor’s degree.
Consumer Spending Drops Again in March – Significant Sales Drops in Dept Stores, Electronics and Home Improvement
Always keep in mind that retails sales from the Dept of Commerce [DATA HERE pdf] are always calculated in dollars. Inflation can artificially skewer retail sales if prices increase, and yet consumer purchases decline at a rate lower than the increase in price. Fewer units sold at higher prices can give the false impression of increased sales.
During the time measured gasoline was less expensive, so that led the drop in fuel sales; however, drops in dept stores (-2.5%), General Merchandise (-3.0%), electronics (-2.1%), and building supplies (-2.1%), shows another broad-based pullback of Main Street consumer spending. (pdf here)
Biden Increases US Deficit by $1 Trillion in First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2023
- Despite Biden’s claims that he has reduced the federal deficit the opposite is true. The deficit increased by $1 Trillion in the first six months of fiscal year 2023.
- Weird old Joe Biden lied multiple times claiming to cut the deficit under his watch.
Biden claims that his policies have reduced the deficit. This was another blatant lie from Biden. This guy doesn’t know where he’s at and he certainly does not know numbers, but he still is able to lie to make a point.
Terrance Jeffry at CNS reports:
The federal deficit topped $1 trillion in the first six months of fiscal 2023 (October through March), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.
This was despite the fact that federal tax revenues in the first six months of this fiscal year were $2,048,196,000,000, which was the second-highest in the nation’s history (when compared to the inflation-adjusted numbers for the tax revenues collected in the first six months of previous fiscal years).From February to March, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement, the fiscal 2023 federal deficit increased by $378,077,000,000, climbing from $722,627,000,000 to $1,100,704,000,000.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has granted conservative investors the authority to investigate claims of systematic political and religious discrimination against customers by PayPal, a popular online payment platform.
- Despite objections from PayPal’s management, the SEC has allowed a proposal submitted by the National Center for Public Policy Research (NCPPR) to proceed to a shareholder vote at the company’s upcoming annual meeting. This decision follows a similar ruling on March 29, in which the SEC approved a proposal regarding alleged discrimination at JPMorgan Chase, the largest bank in the United States.
- PayPal had sought to block the proposal from going to a shareholder vote, arguing that the issue of viewpoint discrimination falls under the company’s “ordinary business operations” and that the proposal would intrude on matters of a complex nature beyond the scope of shareholders’ expertise.
Does “TGIF” stand for “That Guy Is Female” for your marketing geniuses @budlight?
— Nathan Dahm (@NathanDahm) April 15, 2023
Anheuser-Busch Releases Weak Statement After Losing Billions of Dollars Following its Marketing Campaign with Trans Pervert Dylan Mulvaney
- Anheuser-Busch on released a statement after losing billions of dollars following its marketing campaign with transgender pervert Dylan Mulvaney.
- It backfired.
- Anheuser-Busch lost more than $7 billion since the Mulvaney ad campaign hit the internet.
- After two weeks of silence, Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth released a weak statement on Friday.
- “We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people,” CEO Brendan Whitworth said.
- “We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer,” he said.
- But an interesting discovery posted to Twitter by Benny Johnson of Turning Point USA sheds new light on the leadership at Anheuser-Busch: the CEO, Brendan Whitworth, is a former CIA Operations Officer that “specialized in recruiting and handling of human sources.”
- In a now-scrubbed Linked-In profile, the CEO had listed “Operations Officer, Counterterrorism Center, Clandestine Service” as a past occupation from 2001-2006. He listed DC, Pakistan, Tunisia, and Iraq as locations.
BOOM! Former Trump Campaign Manager Unveils “100% Woke Free American Beer” In Response To Bud Light’s Epic Woke Marketing Fail [VIDEO]
- Ultra Right Beer, described by founder Seth Weathers as a ‘100% Woke Free American Beer’, is available for pre-order online and will be shipping to customers around the country in May of 2023.
- Despite the high price tag of $19.99 for a six-pack, Weathers said that he has already received thousands of pre-orders.
- Ultra Light Beer is just one example of conservatives stepping up to create products that provide an alternative for consumers who are tired of woke pandering.
- In a video unveiling his product, he quipped that Americans have been drinking beer from a company that ‘doesn’t even know what restroom to use’.
- Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth issued a statement yesterday in response to conservative pushback against the company’s woke marketing tactics. People were quick to criticize the statement for its absence of an apology and Whitworth’s attempt to play both sides of the issue.
The New York Post Reports–
- Move over Bud Light. Here comes Ultra Right.
WOKE ALERT: Group Announces Text Alert System to Help Shoppers Avoid Products from Woke Companies
- Consumers’ Research, a conservative nonprofit founded in 1929, has launched a new text alert system to help shoppers avoid products from woke companies.
- According to their website, the organization was founded, ” with the mission to educate and protect consumers from harmful products.”
- The New York Post reports:
- By entering a phone number, conservative-minded shoppers will receive text updates on companies deemed to have strayed too far left in their marketing and other strategies.“Many corporations are putting progressive activists and their dangerous agendas ahead of customers,” the sign-up page reads.“They’ll only succeed if we look the other way.”As of Friday morning, the group had already issued warnings on Bud Light — which recently came under fire from the far right for partnering with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney — and Jack Daniel’s 2021 “Small Town, Big Pride” campaign.
- Nearly 80 percent of Americans believe there is a two-tiered justice system. This week’s courtroom episodes only validate the public’s perception.
- On Friday, President Joe Biden’s allegedly “non-binary” nuclear waste expert, Sam Brinton, was sentenced in a grand larceny case over stealing women’s luggage from U.S. airports. Police say Brinton stole a bag from Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas with an estimated worth of around $3,670. Authorities also charged Brinton with stealing luggage at a second airport in Minnesota.
- The former Energy Department official took a plea deal over the Las Vegas bag theft Friday, agreeing to pay a $3,670 fine to the victim and a $500 criminal fee — no jail time required. The Minnesota theft remains an open case, with the next hearing scheduled for Monday, according to Fox News.
- Contrast Brinton’s slap on the wrist to a pro-Trump meme creator convicted of illegal election influencing last month, and it’s no wonder Americans see a two-tiered justice system.
- Douglass Mackey faces 10 years behind bars over a 2016 post mocking how low Democrats want to set barriers to the ballot box.
Corrupt Clinton Judge Allows President Trump’s Attorneys to Depose “Whackjob” E. Jean Carroll in Fantasy Rape Case But Only for an Hour in Length
- The corrupt Clinton Judge in the “whackjob” E. Jean Carroll “rape” case against President Trump bends and allows the Trump lawyers to depose Carroll. This whole case is an outrage and never should have moved forward showing the incredible corruption in the New York judicial system.
- Here is some footage of Carroll discussing the alleged events in her rape case – clearly something is wrong here:
In an Oct. 14, 2022, deposition, Carroll said under oath that her legal fees are paid on contingency—meaning that the payment will be contingent upon the case’s success and confirmed that no one else was paying her legal fees.
But according to an April 10 letter from Carroll’s attorney to Trump’s attorneys, Carroll “now recalls that at some point her counsel secured additional funding from a nonprofit organization to offset certain expenses and legal fees.”
- It was determined that far-left Trump-hating billionaire and LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman has secretly been funding at least part of Carroll’s case. She omitted this under oath.
- On Thursday the Clinton judge allowed the Trump team to depose Carroll but only for an hour in length? WTH. Why would they not be allowed to depose this woman for hours. This judge is so corrupt.
- Lingerie mogul Les Wexner is allegedly using burly bodyguards to dodge a subpoena in the scandalous lawsuit accusing JPMorgan Bank of helping Jeffrey Epstein run his child sex trafficking operation, RadarOnline.com has learned.
- The U.S. Virgin Islands (USVI) want to interrogate the billionaire founder and former CEO of The Limited and Victoria’s Secrets, who is widely credited for helping Epstein amass millions in the mid-1980s by hiring him as a personal money manager.
- But the crafty 85-year-old tycoon has allegedly given the process server the slip, and the USVI filed a motion asking a Manhattan federal court judge overseeing the case to have the subpoena issued by certified mail.
- “The Government seeks documents concerning the transactions and relationship between Wexner and Epstein and communications with JPMorgan regarding Epstein,” according to a motion filed in U.S. District Court in New York seeking the judge’s help.
- “Epstein and Wexner had a longstanding business and personal relationship until Wexner terminated Epstein in 2008, facts of which JPMorgan was well aware.”
Biden’s Broken Border: New Study Shows Illegal Immigration Costs American Taxpayers at Least $151 Billion Each Year
- The economic impact of illegal immigration is catastrophic for the American taxpayer. According to a new study from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), illegal immigration costs American taxpayers at least $151 billion each year.
- The study assess things like education, welfare, medical costs and justice enforcement at both the federal and state level to arrive at the staggering sum. Individual American taxpayers are paying almost $1,200 per year EACH to finance the illegal crisis.
FAIR arrived at this number by “subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens — just under $232 billion — from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration: $182 billion.”
However, an expert at the Cato Institute, a libertarian think-tank, said FAIR is presenting a faulty analysis because the report counts the U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants, who are American citizens, as a cost factor. It also does not include the tax contributions of those American citizens.
The Cato Institute has its own analysis that looks at the economic impact of all immigrants, regardless of legal status. Their report shows that in 2018, for every $1.43 a first-generation immigrant pays in taxes, they consume $1 in government benefits, while native-born Americans pay $0.72 in taxes for every $1 they receive in government benefits.
Red State Moves To Fully Ban TikTok Over National Security Concerns
- Lawmakers in Montana have moved to completely ban TikTok from the state due to national security concerns over the app’s ties to the China.
- The bill passed the Republican-controlled state House on Friday, after previously passing the likewise Republican-led Senate. The bill will prohibit app stores “from offering the TikTok application to Montana users.”
- It now heads to the desk of Republican Gov. Greg Gianforte, who has not indicated yet whether he intends to sign the bill. His office said that he would “carefully consider any bill the Legislature sends to his desk.” If signed by the governor, the bill would go into effect on January 1, 2024.
- According to the bill’s text, the reason for the ban is because TikTok “gathers significant information from its users, accessing data against their will to share with the People’s Republic of China” and “fails to remove, and may even promote, dangerous content that directs minors to engage in dangerous activities.”
Am doing interviews across the political spectrum.
BBC’s SF division is “left wing”, as evidenced by the questions he asked.
Tucker is “right wing”.
Next week, I will do interviews with moderate & slightly left media.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 14, 2023
Hersh: CIA Knows Zelensky & Top Generals Are Skimming Hundreds Of Millions In US Aid
- Seymour Hersh published a report on Substack that alleged the CIA was aware of widespread corruption in Ukraine and the embezzlement of US aid.
- The report said the Ukrainian government has been using US taxpayer money to purchase diesel from Russia to fuel its military. Hersh said Zelensky “has been buying the fuel from Russia, the country with which it, and Washington, are at war, and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments.”
- Hersh said according to one estimate by CIA analysts, at least $400 million in funds were embezzled last year. Sources told Hersh that Ukrainian officials are also “competing” to set up front companies for export contracts to private arms dealers around the world. Source: zerohedge.com
TAKE A LISTEN
Pentagon leaks won’t hurt Ukraine – Wagner boss
- Leaked Pentagon documents contain no strategic revelations
JUST IN: Supreme Court Temporary Lifts Restriction on Abortion Pill
- The US Supreme Court on Friday temporarily lifted restriction to access to the abortion pill mifepristone.
- Justice Alito blocked a lower court’s ruling that restricted access to the abortion pill until Wednesday at 11:59.
- Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk, a Trump-appointee last week issued an order blocking access to mifepristone.
The US 5th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld parts of Judge Kacsmaryk’s order.
- CNBC reported:
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito on Friday temporarily blocked lower court rulings that imposed tighter restrictions on the abortion pill mifepristone.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signs six-week ‘heartbeat bill’ into law to limit abortion
- The Heartbeat Protection Act expands protections to unborn children, giving them full rights to life once a fetal heartbeat is detected
DeSantis Admin Issues Statement On Trans Teacher Accused Of Threatening Middle School
- The Florida Department of Education issued a statement Friday regarding the transgender teacher accused of threatening to shoot up a middle school.
- Middle school teacher Alexander Renczkowski, who is undergoing a sex change from male to female, is accused of making the threats on March 24, 2023, according to an incident report that Fox Chapel Middle School provided to the Daily Caller. The Hernando County school was placed on brief lockdown, but parents were not informed of the threat, finding out about the incident more than a week later.
- “Earlier this week, the Department was informed of a situation regarding student safety at a school in Hernando County,” the DOE said in the statement. “Upon the Department bringing the concern to the Superintendent Wednesday evening, only then did the district remove the teacher from the school, effective yesterday, Thursda April 13,” the department said.
- Source: dailycaller.com
YouTube Star Chris Tyson Was Into Pedophilic Anime Porn Before Coming Out As Trans
- The sidekick of YouTube star “Mr. Beast,” who recently announced he identified as transgender, admitted in 2016 that he enjoyed a form of anime porn that depicts children and babies sexually, according to a now-deleted tweet.
- Christ Tyson revealed on April 5 that he was undergoing hormone replacement therapy when he commented on a user’s photos of showing him before and after he began taking cross-sex hormones. The tweet was captioned “bro wtf happened,” to which Tyson responded, “HRT, and it’s only been 2 months.”
- A resurfaced tweet from Tyson circulated widely on Twitter after user @basedspinach shared it following the YouTubers announcement.
- “nothing gets my knob a cranking like some Loli,” Tyson wrote on Dec. 22, 2016. The tweet was quickly deleted, but can still be accessed through an archive link.
- Loli — an abbreviation for Vladimir Nobokov’s 1955 novel Lolita, which deals with pedophilia — is known for its sexualized depictions of girls and babies. Loli anime is banned in the United Kingdom.
These sick bastards are evil. WTF happened to “reasonable” or “moderate” democrats?
Washington passes bill allowing the state to TAKE CHILDREN AWAY FROM PARENTS that do not consent to their child's gender transition surgeries… pic.twitter.com/kwAHdgtpiA
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 15, 2023
James O’Keefe: Whistleblowing Female Inmates Being “Raped With Impunity” by Men Pretending to Be Transvestites
- The latest bombshell from O’Keefe Media Group and James O’Keefe will turn your stomach. Whistleblowers are coming forward to tell their stories as female inmates forced to live with men in Washington state. Many of these male criminals were sex offenders already. Now, they’re being served fresh victims who have no recourse other than to try to get sent to solitary confinement where they can be safe.
- As the whistleblowers noted, most of these men pretending to be women aren’t confused. They’re just taking advantage of a woke system that is at war with women whether they’re in jail or not. Sadly, those who are stuck in cells with men face rape and possible murder on a nightly basis.
- The absolute lunacy of the Trans-Supremacy movement has massive consequences in the real world. But in women’s prisons, it’s these criminals pretending to be transvestites who are living the dream with captive victims at their disposal.
GONE: The Public Information Officer for the Washington Corrections Center for Women has DELETED her Twitter account.
This follows an OMG News investigation into the facility’s policy to place trans identifying male rapists in the same cell as women. pic.twitter.com/LGPwAMTSII
— O’Keefe Media Group (@OKeefeMedia) April 14, 2023
New legal principles launched on International Women’s Day to advance decriminalization efforts
- The International Committee of Jurists (ICJ) along with UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) officially launched a new set of expert jurist legal principles to guide the application of international human rights law to criminal law.
- The ‘8 March principles’ as they are called lay out a human rights-based approach to laws criminalising conduct in relation to sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty.
- An Economist/YouGov poll shows that swing voters align with Republican voters on transgender issues, giving GOP politicians a powerful campaign issue in 2024.
- Seventy-two percent of Republicans strongly oppose the end of single-sex sports while 25 percent of Democrat voters strongly support allowing males to play in women’s sports, according to the April 8-11 poll.
- Meanwhile, 43 percent of swing-voting independents strongly oppose males participating in women’s sports, and 11% somewhat oppose it — while just 14 percent strongly support the Democrats’ push to end women’s sports, says the poll of 1,500 adults.
Are the wheels coming off Ron DeSantis’ White House campaign? Top GOP donor says plans to help finance Florida governor’s 2024 run are ‘on hold’ over six week abortion law and book bans
- Billionaire Thomas Peterffy says he is ‘keeping his powder dry’ on candidates
- Florida-based businessman was critical of DeSantis’ pandering to the far-right
- It comes as the Florida governor faces a resurgent Donald Trump in the polls
A top Republican donor has rowed back on his support of Ron DeSantis due to the Florida governor’s stance on abortion and book bans.
Hungarian-born billionaire Thomas Peterffy had previously said he was ‘looking forward’ to financing the 44-year-old lawmaker’s probable White House bid.
But he told the Financial Times on Saturday that he and ‘a bunch of friends are holding our powder dry’ because of the governor’s ‘stance on abortion and book banning’.
Fake DeSantis 2024 filing appears on FEC website
Trump Answers Questions For 7 Hours During Deposition in Legal Battle with NY AG Letitia James
- President Trump on Thursday answered questions for 7 hours during a second deposition in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ witch hunt.
- Letitia James said her office is seeking to:
- Make Trump pay $250 million.
- “We found that Trump, his family, and the Trump Org used fraudulent and misleading asset valuations over 200 times in 10 years on his annual financial statements. These statements were then used to obtain hundreds of millions of dollars in loans and insurance coverage,’ she added.
- Trump on Thursday blasted “racist” Letitia James and accused her of leaking the time of his arrival to New York City.
- “The transactions at the center of this case were wildly profitable for the banks and for the Trump entities,” Kise said, according to the AP. “When the facts of this success, and not politically engineered soundbites, are out in the open, everyone will scoff at the notion any fraud took place.”
BREAKING: Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg possesses exculpatory evidence showing Donald Trump did NOT INTEND to pay Stormy Daniels alleged hush money BEFORE the 2016 election, undercutting the prosecutor's felony case that Trump falsified 2017 repayment records to benefit his campaign
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 15, 2023
- Fake news media is going start leaking soon and keep trying to ‘surprise’ people with ‘evidence’ and bogus charges. Be prepared to rebuttal their lies and distractions. All while illegitimate Joe Biden destroys the nation by colluding with a corrupt radical left DAs office to commit numerous election interference laws.
- Something’s going down – so what’s all the excitement?
ELECTION INTERFERENCE via BOGUS indictment!
They clearly want to sow discord and create incitement,
but Trump is strong, and they won’t even create a slight dent!
- I’m noticing that more and more people can see through this!
It’s time to take our country back – we already knew this!
But there are still some folks who remain totally clueless.
Let’s get them all on board so WE can go out and do this!
- We are strong-we will not fall, & WWG1WGA
President Trump Announces Plan When Back in White House to Fire Radical Leftist Prosecutors Destroying America
- The corrupt and criminal Soros-backed Prosecutors in the US have to go. President Trump announced his plan moments ago on how he will do this.
- In a new ‘Agenda47’ policy video, President Donald J. Trump pledged to restore justice in America and end the corrupt weaponization of our justice system by dangerous Marxist prosecutors.