Watch The X22 Report On Video
The climate report that the Biden administration continues to quote is flawed, it is not pier reviewed and doesn’t show the whole story. The [CB] and Biden administration is right on schedule with their narrative, they will continue to tell the people everything is ok until it all comes crashing down. The people are now seeing the two-tiered justice system. There is an article that Biden will not be charged in the doc case, no matter which what the [DS] moves they are screwed, they played the wrong hand when they went after Trump. The patriots instill fear to make the [DS] do what they need them to do. By using fear the [DS] continues to make disastrous countermoves. Game theory.
- A key top-line statistic featured in the Biden administration’s latest report on the state of climate change in the U.S. is misleading in several ways.
- The Fifth National Climate Assessment (NCA 5) features numerous analyses and graphics that purport to highlight extreme weather events that result in at least $1 billion of damage, as well as using monetary losses from events like hurricanes and floods as a de facto proxy for climate change intensity. Critics of the metric assert that its use obscures key context, namely the growth of population, asset density and asset values in coastal regions that inflate the prevalence of billion-dollar damage events.
- “There is no peer reviewed science that attributes any part of increasing disaster losses to changes in climate,” Roger Pielke, Jr., a professor at the University of Colorado who has extensively studied and written about the politicization of science,
- Pielke, Jr. has harshly criticized the billion-dollar damages metric in the recent past, writing in January that its use by supposedly authoritative scientific bodies amounts to a “national embarrassment,” pointing out that “an identical hurricane making landfall in Florida in 1980 versus 2023 would result in vastly different loss totals, because today there are simply more people in more homes with more stuff than 43 years ago.”
- The NCA 5 graphic would lead the unscrupulous viewer to believe upon first glance that there have been more than 900 billion-dollar loss events between 1980 and 2022.
- However, data published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) shows that the actual number for that time period is 373. The reason for the discrepancy between NOAA’s data and the NCA 5 graphic is that billion-dollar damage events typically impact more than just one state; accordingly, the NCA 5 graphic adds to the count for each state affected by the same billion-dollar damage event, regardless of whether or not each state impacted suffered a billion dollars of losses on its own in such a scenario, according to the graphic’s caption.
- Pielke, Jr. ran his own analysis in his January piece, putting North American catastrophe losses in terms of U.S. gross domestic product (GDP). He found that “North American catastrophe losses as a proportion of U.S. GDP clearly show no upwards trend.”
- US Industrial Production was expected to decline 0.3% MoM in October. It was worse – down 0.6% MoM from a downwardly revised September print (from +0.3% to +0.1%). October’s decline is the worst since Dec 2022 and the YoY drop of 0.8% is the worst since the COVID lockdowns…
- That is also the 8th straight month of YoY declines for Manufacturing production.
- Output was weighed down by a 10% plunge in motor-vehicle production as the annualized rate of car assemblies dropped to 9.22 million units, the least since February 2022. Excluding parts production, autos and trucks production fell 16.5% MoM – the biggest drop since the COVID lockdowns…
- Starting in September, the United Auto Workers union authorized targeted strikes against the Big Three Detroit automakers, disrupting production at the companies and at their suppliers. The UAW reached tentative agreements with management in late October, laying the groundwork for a rebound in factory output in November.
- The majority of Americans (52%) plan to skip Black Friday 2023, YouGov’s new report Black Friday or Bleak Friday? Holiday shopping sentiment 2023 delves into the disparate attitudes of Black Friday shoppers and abandoners, highlighting an emergent cynicism for the retail experience and value offered.
An unprecedented $8.2T of US government debt will be maturing in the next 12 months, or 1/3 of the total Treasuries outstanding.
That is 3.5x more than what was net issued so far this year.
Keep in mind that the fiscal deficit next year would also require at least another $2T… pic.twitter.com/VD7pp11Eyu
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) November 14, 2023
- in addition to the $8.2T that needs to be re-issued.
Their goal right now is to hope and pray they can hold this thing together until November 2024. After the election they have 4 years to deal with it.
If the economy tanks in the next 11 months, Trump will win a landslide.
They will change the definition of recession, falsify… https://t.co/EgJI5PbKVP
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 15, 2023
- inflation data and do anything they can to pretend everything is fine.
- Special counsel Robert Hur is not expected to charge anyone in connection with the mishandling of classified documents at two locations connected to President Joe Biden, two sources close to the investigation told CNN.
- Hur and his team are compiling a detailed report on their year-long probe that is expected to be critical of Biden and his staff for the way they handled sensitive materials. The report is expected to go into significant detail about what the special counsel’s office found in its investigation.
- Investigators on Hur’s team have told other Justice Department officials that they hope to have the report completed by the end of the year, but that timeline could slide.
We still haven’t received 99.98% of the Biden pseudonym emails. pic.twitter.com/H12xxcZB31
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) November 16, 2023
- In a significant move, the Texas House of Representatives has passed immigration bills that mark a drastic shift in the state’s approach to border control.
- According to the Texas Tribune, the House approved measures on Tuesday to not only allocate over $1.5 billion for additional border barriers but also to criminalize the act of illegally crossing the Texas-Mexico border as a state crime.
- Senate Bill 3 would channel $1.54 billion towards the construction of border barriers and fund state troopers to patrol Colony Ridge, a housing development near Houston.
- During the House’s debate, lawmakers adopted an amendment from state Rep. Tracy King, D-Uvalde, to SB 3. This amendment would allow a portion of the funds to aid local police and governments in enforcing the newly proposed state crime as outlined in Senate Bill 4.
- SB 4 takes a more direct approach to immigration by making it a state misdemeanor to illegally cross from Mexico into Texas. It grants Texas peace officers the authority to arrest illegal immigrants and requires a state judge to order the person to leave the U.S. and return to Mexico, circumventing prosecution. After passing on an 83-61 vote, the bill, already approved by the Senate, now awaits the governor’s signature.
- Under SB 4, charges could escalate to a felony for migrants accused of additional crimes or non-compliance with a judge’s deportation order. The bill also allows immigrants to present legal status evidence during prosecution. Penalties range from a year in jail for a misdemeanor to two to 20 years for a felony, according to Texas Tribune.
- The proposed legislation has not been without its detractors—Democrat Houston state rep. Jolanda Jones voiced strong opposition, claiming the bill to be racially motivated.
- Consortium News was targeted after NewsGuard received a $749,387 Defense Department contract in 2021 to identify “false narratives” relating to the war between Ukraine and Russia, as well as other forms of foreign influence.
- Bruce Afran, an attorney for Consortium News, disagrees. “What’s really happening here is that NewsGuard is trying to target those who take a different view from the government line,” said Afran, He filed an amended complaint last month claiming that NewsGuard not only defamed his client, but also acts as a front for the military to suppress critical reporting.
- Our company is the centerpiece of a rapidly growing movement, and we created the platform for a fraction of the cost spent by the Big Tech giants.
- The mainstream media, apparently, is frustrated they can’t stop us, so they defame us. Having squandered the trust of the American people, the mainstream media has become a pitiful, embittered, and increasingly idiotic industry.
Rudy Giuliani suggests that "Saint Zelensky" is blackmailing Joe Biden because he has bank account numbers and files on him that no one else does.
"Zelensky's mentor was the biggest money launderer in Ukraine. Zelensky knows the whole story. He knows a lot that I don't know. I… pic.twitter.com/KIYA1219WN
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) November 16, 2023
- I can give you half the documents. He’s got the whole file. Which means, if he says Joe I need 60 bill: Joe says, Yes sir… Joe I need another 20 bill.. You want to see the other pictures of Hunter? What about the foreign bank accounts. Joe you know we put a lot of money in foreign bank accounts for you? But I have the bank accounts numbers. What do you think would happen if we started opening those bank accounts. You better give me the 60 bill… He’s compromised.”
- Pyongyang has warned of an “overwhelming” military response after the United States and South Korea unveiled a new “deterrence strategy” aimed at the DPRK, claiming that the US has escalated the “nuclear threat” on the Korean peninsula.
- “The actions of US military officials in the puppet area… clearly show that the main culprit causing the escalation of the situation on the Korean peninsula is none other than the United States and its followers,” the statement said, referring to the meetings in the South Korean capital.
- The spokesman went on to say that North Korea would develop “more offensive and overwhelming response capabilities” and pursue “visible strategic deterrent military actions.”
- The joint security talks involved US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and top South Korean military officials, who pledged to step up nuclear and conventional forces as part of a revised “Tailored Deterrence Strategy” against Pyongyang.
- California police have made an arrest in the death of Jewish man Paul Kessler, who was killed during a protest last Sunday in California.
- Fox News reported Thursday that 50-year-old Ventura County Community College professor Loay Abdelfattah Alnaji was arrested. He has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and his bail has been set at $1,000,000.
- Sgt. Robin Yoos told Fox News that that there will be additional information released later today.
- Forty days after the savage Hamas atrocities of October 7, the U.N. Security Council (UNSC) on Wednesday passed a resolution demanding a ceasefire and calling for “the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages held by Hamas and other groups, especially children.” The resolution did not condemn the Hamas atrocities that started the war.
- The resolution passed the 15-member UNSC by a vote of 12-0 on Wednesday. The United States, United Kingdom, and Russia abstained from the vote.
🚨#BREAKING: Pro-Palestine Protesters are Clashing with Metro DC Police Outside Democratic National Committee Headquarters
⁰📌#Washington | #DC⁰
Currently Hundreds of pro-Palestine protesters have gathered outside the Democratic National Committee Headquarters in Washington,… pic.twitter.com/sNEzM2wRIC
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) November 16, 2023
🚨 Pro-Palestine Protester: “We’re outside of the Democratic Party headquarters because this party claims to be on the side of life, and peace, and equality, and we want them to live up to their values and oppose this horrific war and call for a ceasefire”pic.twitter.com/pJhzaJDDQP
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 16, 2023
Pro-Hamas "protestors" just attacked the DNC headquarters and the DC police are shutting them down, violently.
Big mistake. You can attack the Lincoln Memorial, the White House (if Trump is President), the Holocaust Museum, any "white oppressor colonized space," any nomination…
— Cynical Publius (@CynicalPublius) November 16, 2023
- hearings for a conservative SCOTUS justice, wounded veterans at Walter Reed, the Smithsonian, just about any memorial to any American icon of freedom, and really anything that celebrates America or its Constitution, but if you attack the DMC HQ…. well…. FAFO.
- Six officers were injured and treated on the scene, according to sources.
- One arrest was made for assault on an officer Wednesday night outside of the Democratic National Committee in Washington, D.C., according to Capitol Police.
- Capitol Police said they had to “keep back” 150 people who were “illegally and violently” protesting.
- Six officers sustained injuries from encounters with the demonstrators, “ranging from minor cuts to being pepper sprayed to being punched,” according to Capitol Police.
- All officers were treated on the scene, a law enforcement source confirmed to ABC News.
All U.S. House buildings are now on lock down pic.twitter.com/3BWnc0e8id
— UltraMJTruth (@MJTruthUltra) November 16, 2023
New US Army recruitment strategy just dropped pic.twitter.com/LHG8X4G9PG
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 16, 2023
Washington have done to our energy sector, $200 for a barrel of oil is absolutely catastrophic. Our financial position would collapse.
You should blame yourself and all the dogshit MSM organizations that covered up the egregious crimes committed by criminal pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and the governments they captured to force their toxic bioweapon on people against their will, profiting immensely… pic.twitter.com/zC158bZ7BK
— Inversionism (@Inversionism) November 16, 2023
- throughout, while gaslighting and censoring people for dissenting against it. They were so overt and disgusting in what they did with the shots that it made people question every other vaccine as well, rightfully so. Can’t wait to see the 2023 numbers now that X has free speech to discuss it. Bet it’s much lower.
Exclusive: CDC document warns “DO NOT use facemasks, CDC does not reccomend the use of facemasks for the general U.S. public to prevent the spread of 2019-nCoV.”
This document obtained via FOIA was shared by gov agencies on Feb 13, 2020 pic.twitter.com/Oela5UGiEz
— Yehuda Miller (@yehuda_miller) November 15, 2023
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will increase its airport surveillance for respiratory infections, said statements from the federal agency and a private partner on Monday.
- What It Entails
- The private firm, Ginkgo Bioworks, said that it is expanding its work with the CDC’s Traveler-based Genomic Surveillance program “to test for more than 30 additional priority pathogens, in addition to SARS-CoV-2,” the virus that causes COVID-19.
- It then described the program as a “flexible, multimodal platform that consists of three complementary approaches of sample collection from arriving international travelers at U.S. airports, including voluntary nasal swabbing, aircraft wastewater, and airport wastewater sampling to enhance early detection of new SARS-CoV-2 variants and other pathogens, and fills gaps in global surveillance.”
- Source: zerohedge.com
🔥🚨BREAKING: Derek Chauvin is seeking to overturn his conviction for the murder of George Floyd due to claiming that he has new evidence that shows he didn't cause Floyd's death. pic.twitter.com/qaUOOLEQoe
— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) November 16, 2023
- This week, Jon ‘celebrated’ yet another birthday in the DC Gulag. This week he also passed 1,000 days in a US prison without a trial.
- In December 2022, Mellis warned Americans that he and other J6 defendants in the “Patriot Pod” of the DC Gulag were being tortured by “racist, hateful, and abusive correctional officers,” sexually assaulted and treated like animals for being Trump supporters.
- While attempted murderers, illegal alien rapists, and acid-throwing Antifa thugs are quickly returned to the streets, the son of a two-time Purple Heart award recipient is held on charges that allege no injuries or harm, nor property damaged while protesting the corruption of justice as is his civic right and duty.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Johnson appeared on “The Joe Rogan Experience” discussing a range of topics highlighting issues like the deadly wildfire in Maui to Johnson’s experience in WWE. Within the nearly three-hour episode, the two celebrities landed on the topic of the political state in America. (
🚨More BALLOT FRAUD caught on camera🚨
A man told NBC Boston that he went to vote in person at his local polling site in Lawrence, Massachusetts and was told that he had already voted.
He then checked his Ring camera footage where he saw the woman appear to lift his ballot from… pic.twitter.com/1GKS889aDV
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) November 15, 2023
- his mailbox and walk away, he contacted police. Mail-in ballots are a total FRAUD, and we all know it. But you’ll only hear about it when it’s Democrats cheating other Democrats.
just when you think you’ve seen it all…
we were preparing to beginning streaming the 2020 surveillance video onto https://t.co/0wwOGlMLsV.
we connected some gwinnett county, ga video to a new advanced ai video review server
not only do we have the dropbox video, but they… pic.twitter.com/Ak56EsSChF
— Catherine and Gregg (@onwardsocial) November 15, 2023
- appear to accidentally have provided all of the video from Gwinnett central count. we were told it didn’t exist. here’s a few screen caps
Fulton County Georgia Board of Elections Chair…You are responsible for cleaning your voter rolls. Garbage in, garbage out. How many, felons, dead people and non-Georgia residents are on Fulton voter rolls if they never clean them?@gahousegop @gasenategop @GAHouseDems… pic.twitter.com/SfEIV2LXtx
— Garland Favorito (@VoterGa) November 16, 2023
I told 2020 Election Denier @piersmorgan that the 2020 election was rigged.
Piers Morgan: "it's not being proven in the courts!"
Here’s your proof Piers.
— Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) November 16, 2023
Patriots in trusted positions.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
>Did the Washington Post dedicate resources to conduct an actual POLL re: Qanon?Here’s a better question: Does the WaPo skew all polls?
I’d bet good money that they do.
Every. Single. One. And we all know you don’t waste money on a “poll” unless it supports you claim.
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics”
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.