The MSM/[CB] have now lost the narrative of why the economy has not crashed. The states and cities where they are keeping everything locked down are now hurting economically. Retail spending it up but Aug slowed a bit, but the holiday season is coming and we know what happens. The real estate market is in a strong V recovery. The patriots are dismantling the globalists system and they are feeling pain. The [DS]/MSM are now pushing everything to the next level, they are preparing for the elections. The playbook is known, the architect has been exposed and the people can see exactly what the [DS]/MSM are preparing to do. This has always been about the election and the [DS] 16 year plan.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 09.16.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- What happens when your state or city has massive unfunded pension liabilities, no direct access to the Fed’s money printer and can’t tax your state any further because you’re driving people out in droves?
- You take on more debt, using whatever you can think of as collateral.
- Such was the case in West Covina this July, where the city is paying off its $205 million debt to CalPERS by issuing bonds using its city streets as collateral,
- Both cities are using something called “lease revenue bonds” which means that:Torrance and West Covina are each using these bonds to, in principle, lease their city streets to a special Financing Authority, which will pay the city their up-front money, and “rent” the streets back to the city for the 25 year term of the agreement, in order to pay off the bonds.
- U.S. retail spending grew at a slower pace in August and growth earlier in the summer was revised down.
- The Commerce Department said retail sales grew 0.6 percent in August, the fourth consecutive monthly increase. Economists had forecast one percent growth.
- Retail spending has bounced back from the disruption created by the pandemic and lockdowns, rising above prepandemic levels in July.
- U.S. households and small business, saw its two primary real estate indices measuring homebuilding and home sales reach all-time or near record highs, respectively, consistent with the “V-shaped” recovery seen in residential housing this year and pointing to housing strength for several more months. LegalShield has measured consumer demand for various legal services for almost 16 years.
Democrats are “heartless”. They don’t want to give STIMULUS PAYMENTS to people who desperately need the money, and whose fault it was NOT that the plague came in from China. Go for the much higher numbers, Republicans, it all comes back to the USA anyway (one way or another!).
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2020
FED KEEPS RATES UNCHANGED
OTABLE: Big changes in the Federal Reserve forecasts for the US economy. Unemployment rate forecast: 7.6% by end of 2020 (They predicted 9.3% back in June) GDP forecast: -3.7% for 2020 (That’s down from -6.5% forecast back in June) **Interest rates basically 0% through 2023
- A new audio was released on Wednesday by current Ukrainian authorities between then Vice President Joe Biden and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on November 16, 2016.
- ** CD Media posted the three audio segments.
- In the first audio recording, which took place a week after the November 2016 election of Donald Trump, Biden is heard trashing the the incoming administration and promising to continue working with Ukrainian President Poroshenko.
Vice President Joe Biden: I don’t plan on going away. I plan on staying deeply engaged in the endeavor in what you have begun and we have begun. That’s my objective. That’s my objective.
Interesting, US National Security attorney Ken Kohl was just assigned to the Gen. Flynn case pic.twitter.com/OWjQHfuwaL
— CrossFireJazz (@ZZZJazzy) September 16, 2020
Kenneth Kohl will perform the functions and duties of the Principal Assistant United States Attorney.
JUST IN: The Federal Trade Commission is preparing a possible antitrust lawsuit against Facebook.
We can have democracy—or we can have social networks that allow the spread of weaponized disinformation about our elections.
But we can’t have both.
Facebook, Twitter, and Google can and must act before the damage is done.https://t.co/K80ZA2PClR
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 16, 2020
2 months after top Pentagon officials vowed to get to the bottom of whether the Russian gov’t bribed Taliban to kill US service members, the commander in the region says a review of the intel has not been able to corroborate the existence of such a program https://t.co/RaiUV2XtHr
— NBC News (@NBCNews) September 14, 2020
Such a beautiful message of peace: The walls of the Old City in Jerusalem were lit tonight with the Israeli, American, Emirati and Bahraini flags.
This is the wind of change. pic.twitter.com/7gc10JO4XV
— Ofir Gendelman (@ofirgendelman) September 15, 2020
— AFP news agency (@AFP) September 15, 2020
- The Big Ten voted this morning to play ball in 2020 after previously running with Democrat politicians and cancelling all sports through the end of the year.
- Look at the line for the number of deaths related to those under the age of 24 (for the Big Ten Commissioner and Chancellors this would be every single football player in the Big Ten).
- Democrat Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer was reportedly behind the scenes working against the Big Ten reopening for sports this year.
NEW: CDC Director Robert Redfield says masks are stronger protection against COVID-19 than a vaccine.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) September 16, 2020
It is STOPPED! https://t.co/ni3D4bqQ16
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2020
- George Floyd’s May 26 death sparked nationwide protests that spread from Minnesota to California. However, many protests quickly turned violent, leading to loss of life and destruction of property, costing nearly a billion dollars in damage.
Looks like this BANKS dude has his truck filled to set fires too
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/16/2020 13:02:08 ID: 338ebd
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10668220 / 10668640
Direct Link: 10668640
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/16/2020 13:08:05 ID: 338ebd
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10668220 / 10668751
Direct Link: 10668751
- The Department of Defense is focusing its directed energy weapons research on technologies ready to field now, placing on the backburner plans to create more complex space-based technology, the Pentagon’s head of research said
- Exploring the usefulness of directed energy, specifically figuring out how to increase the wattage of these weapons, is the Pentagon’s focus now, Michael Griffin, the undersecretary of defense for research and engineering, said during a keynote address at the 2019 Defense News conference. In practical terms, this means the Pentagon wants technologies ready to deploy in the near-term and is shelving plans to develop systems that are years away from initial testing.
- “We’re looking at high powered microwaves,” Griffin said. “We’re deferring work on neutral particle beams indefinitely. It’s just not near-enough term.”
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/16/2020 13:16:59 ID: 338ebd
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10668220 / 10668955
Direct Link: 10668955Add it all up.
“We do not win if we rely on an election.” And there it is, the mask is off. They will not accept the results. pic.twitter.com/g4Bpt61LdS
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) September 16, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
- Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., plans to hold a special order on the House floor , to allow several congressional members to speak about recent rioting in the U.S. and the possible sources of funding behind them.
- Biggs’ office said he will host the special order following the last votes of the day and speakers are expected to include: Reps. Ken Buck, R-Colo., Chip Roy, R-Texas, Dan Bishop, R-N.C., and Louie Gohmert R-Texas, along with several others.
In our report on Never Trump State Department official George Kent, Revolver News first drew attention to the ominous similarities between the strategies and tactics the United States government employs in so-called “Color Revolutions” and the coordinated efforts of government bureaucrats, NGOs, and the media to oust President Trump.
Our recent follow-up to this initial report focused specifically on a shadowy, George Soros linked group called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), which convened “war games” exercises suggesting the likelihood of a “contested election scenario,” and of ensuing chaos should President Trump refuse to leave office. We further showed how these “contested election” scenarios we are hearing so much about play perfectly into the Color Revolution framework sketched out Revolver News’ first installment in the Color Revolution series.
This third installment of Revolver News‘ series exposing the Color Revolution against Trump will focus on one quiet and indeed mostly overlooked participant in the Transition Integrity Project’s biased election “war games” exercise—a man by the name of Norm Eisen.
Indeed, the story of Norm Eisen – a key architect of nearly every attempt to delegitimize, impeach, censor, sue and remove the democratically elected 45th President of the United States – is a tale that winds through nearly every facet of the color revolution playbook. There is no purer embodiment of Revolver’s thesis that the very same regime change professionals who run Color Revolutions on behalf of the US Government in order to undermine or overthrow alleged “authoritarian” governments overseas, are running the very same playbook to overturn Trump’s 2016 victory and to pre-empt a repeat in 2020. To put it simply, what you see is not just the same Color Revolution playbook run against Trump, but the same people using it against Trump who have employed it in a professional capacity against targets overseas—same people same playbook.
In Norm Eisen’s case, the “same people same playbook” refrain takes an arrestingly literal turn when one realizes that Norm Eisen wrote a classic Color Revolution regime change manual, and conveniently titled it “The Playbook.”
Just what exactly is President Obama’s former White House Ethics Czar (yes, Norm Eisen was Obama’s ethics Czar), his longtime friend since Harvard Law School, who recently partook in war games to simulate overturning a Trump electoral victory, doing writing a detailed playbook on how to use a Color Revolution to overthrow governments?
Consulting the above passage from McFaul’s book, we note that McFaul has been perhaps the most explicit about the conditions which facilitate a Color Revolution. We invite the reader to supply the contemporary analogue to each point as a kind of exercise.
- A semi-autocratic regime rather than fully autocratic
- An unpopular incumbent (note blanket negative coverage of Trump, fake polls)
- A united and organized opposition (media, intel community, Hollywood, community groups, etc)
- An ability to quickly drive home the point that voting results were falsified—See our piece on the Transition Integrity Project
- Enough independent media to inform citizens of falsified vote (see full court press in media pushing contested election narrative, social media censorship)
- A political opposition capable of mobilizing tens of thousands or more demonstrators to protest electoral fraud (SEE BLACK LIVES MATTER AND ANTIFA)
On point number four, which is especially relevant to our present situation, Eisen has an interesting thing to say about the role of a contested election scenario in the Orange Revolution, arguably the most important Color Revolution of them all.
Finally, let’s look at one last passage from Norm Eisen’s Color Revolution “Democracy Playbook” and cross-reference it with McFaul’s conditions for a Color Revolution as well as the situation playing out right now before our very eyes:
Archive Bread/Post Links: 10669024 / 10669567
Direct Link: 10669567
As fall approaches, let’s recall how Longfellow once voiced his hope for America, and make that vision a reality:
“Sail on, oh ship of State! Sail on, oh Union, strong and great! Humanity with all its fears, with all the hopes of future years, is hanging breathless on thy fate!”
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) September 16, 2020
So far today
BOOMs/HABBENINGS list tracker pic.twitter.com/f0mW3uHbHD
— InEviTable (@Existential2020) September 16, 2020