Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF]/[CB] continue to push their agenda of pushing people away from food and having them eat bugs. Canada is now doing what the Dutch have done, they are trying to bankrupt the farmers, the people are rising up. The climate agenda is falling apart. The world is shifting away from the [CB] system. The [DS] has tried everything and the latest push by the unselect committee has fallen apart. The [DS] is trying everything to keep their agenda moving forward, the patriots are counting on this, they want the people to see it all. The world is watching, we will have the country back soon. Soon the people will learn the truth that foreign and domestic bad guys over through the government of the US. Once this truth is known, the next phase of the plan is initiated.
- The Joint Coordination Center, established under the landmark UN-brokered deal to unblock Ukraine’s grain exports, has begun its work in Istanbul, Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said on Saturday.
- “Representatives of Russia and Ukraine, as well as of the UN, have now started to work together with Turkey at the Joint Coordination Center,” Akar told Anadolu Agency in a statement.
- The minister made the remark as he commented on the alleged missile strike on the Ukrainian port city of Odessa, a major trade hub in the southwest of the country. Kiev officials have placed the blame squarely on Moscow for the incident, stating that the port was targeted with at least four cruise missiles. Two of the projectiles were intercepted, while those that made it past anti-aircraft defenses caused only minor damage to the facility, leaving the grain silos unscathed, Ukraine has claimed.
- Such an incident coming only a day after the deal was struck was rather “disturbing,” Akar admitted, but he hopes that the work of the center will continue regardless.
“The fact that this incident took place right after the agreement we made yesterday regarding the grain shipment has really worried us, and we are disturbed by this. However, we continue to fulfill our responsibilities in the agreement,” Akar said.
- Provincial agriculture ministers are expressing frustration with the Trudeau government over plans to effectively reduce fertilizer use by Canada’s farmers in the name of fighting climate change.
- While the Trudeau government says they want a 30% reduction in emissions, not fertilizer, farm producer groups say that at this point, reducing nitrous oxide emissions can’t be done without reducing fertilizer use.
It's official. Trudeau's meeting with provincial agriculture ministers wrapped up yesterday. He is moving forward with a 30% fertilizer reduction. Farms will fail, land will he purchased by billionaires/the government, and people will starve. Farmers are rising up today.
— Keean Bexte 🇳🇱 (@TheRealKeean) July 23, 2022
- “This is not an economy that is in recession,” Yellen told moderator Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
- “You don’t see any of the signs. Now, a recession is a broad-based contraction that affects many sectors of the economy. We just don’t have that,” Yellen said, but she acknowledged the impacts of uncommonly high inflation numbers.
- Russia and China announced that they are creating a new global reserve currency.
- Now it’s all coming true as Russia and China have officially announced a new global reserve currency.
What may surprise some people, however, is that Russia and the BRICS countries, including Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, are officially working on their own “new global reserve currency,” RT reported in late June. Nobody even seemed to notice.
“The issue of creating an international reserve currency based on a basket of currencies of our countries is being worked out,” Vladimir Putin said at the BRICS business forum last month.
- A Maryland public school district asserts kids have the “right” to keep their in-school gender identities private from parents, according to Montgomery County Public School’s “Guidelines for Student” Gender Identity.
- The guidelines vow to “respect the right of students to keep their gender identity or transgender status private and confidential,” including parents who do not affirm the child’s perceived gender identity. When building a “Gender Support Plan,” educators are told to work with the student’s family only “if the family is supportive of the student” and their perceived identity, according to the district’s guidance.
- Educators are told not to contact a student’s parent or guardian until they speak with the student to “ascertain the level of support the student either receives or anticipates receiving from home.”
- “In some cases, transgender and gender nonconforming students may not openly express their gender identity at home because of safety concerns or lack of acceptance,” the guidance states.
- David Jakubonis, 43, an Army veteran, was arrested after allegedly attacking Zeldin with a $10 cat keyring weapon at the congressman’s campaign rally
- On Saturday, DailyMail.com cameras saw Jakubonis taken into custody by FBI, New York State Police and deputies from the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office
- Jakubonis was seen outside his home in Fairport on Friday, about 10 miles away from where the attack took place
- The man could be seen with visible bruises on his arm as he walked toward a white vehicle
- The attacker was arraigned at Perinton Town Court and charged with attempted assault in the second degree. He was ordered held in prison, and is due back before a judge on July 27 for a detention hearing
- Ironically, Zedlin’s speech highlighted the Republican’s opposition of New York’s bail reform laws, eliminating cash bail for nonviolent and misdemeanor charges
- Zeldin even predicted that Jakubonis would be immediately released and made his point clear on Twitter
- Tea Party Patriots Action Honorary Chair Jenny Beth Martin told “Just the News, Not Noise” that the prosecution of Bannon could set a precedent of using congressional committees to go after political enemies.
- “Yeah, I think that they should be concerned about the kind of precedent that they’re they’re setting in imagine if a Republican controlled an oversight committee, and called see Hunter Biden to testify before Congress, and he refused, and they held him or pursued contempt of Congress charges for him,” she said. “They just better be careful what they wish for.”
Lets go back in time, when everyone said lets just arrest all the criminals, how would have it played out if they were tried in DC, it wouldn’t matter how much evidence there was these people would have gotten off, because when the criminal syndicate inflatrated the judges, courts, etc they were put into place to protect their own.
TAKE A LISTEN
Gitmo_Fisa_Declas.jpg GRENELL DECLASjust done per Hannity show 8:41pm CST
Unmasking the unmaskers
U.S. Officials Have Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Were Involved In ‘Unmasking’ General Flynn
Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has declassified the list of former Obama administration officials who were allegedly involved in the “unmasking” of then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn. When asked if the Obama administration set a trap for Flynn, Barr responded, “Yes. Essentially.
- Moscow ally Pyongyang in February said US policy was the “root cause of the Ukraine crisis”, and this month formally recognised two self-proclaimed pro-Russian separatist regions in eastern Ukraine, prompting Kyiv to cut diplomatic ties with North Korea.
- North Korea accused the United States on Sunday of manufacturing biological weapons in Ukraine, echoing a Russian claim dismissed by the United Nations in March.
- Washington “set up many biological labs in tens of countries and regions, including Ukraine, in disregard of the international treaties”, the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said Sunday, citing what it said had been “detected” by Russia.
NEW: Culver City Unified School District announces it is reinstating an indoor mask mandate effective August 1st due to recent “alarming” COVID numbers from @lapublichealth, which continues to inflate hospitalization numbers w/ patients who aren’t admitted *for* COVID. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/O7jSdtjtes
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) July 23, 2022
What do you think is going to happen, the blue states will lockdown again, people will be wearing masks, the red states will be open, no masks, people are going to see the difference, it worked the first time around, it will not work the second time around, the people in the blue states are going to finally say enough is enough., why interfere with an enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves.
- A case of polio has been reported in Rockland, county officials have confirmed.
- Federal officials recommend four doses: to be given at 2 months of age; 4 months; at 6 to 18 months; and at age 4 through 6 years. Some states require only three doses.According to the CDC’s most recent childhood vaccination data, about 93% of 2-year-olds had received at
- Dr. Birx confessed that U.S. health officials ‘overplayed the vaccine’ on Fox News’s ‘Your World’ with Neil Cavuto.
- “I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection,” Birx said.
- “And I think we overplayed the vaccines,” she added. “And it made people then worry that it’s not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization.”
- As explained in commentary on Twitter, Dr. Birx’s subsequent admission that 50% of those who died via Omicron were ‘older and vaccinated’ almost certainly suggests data fraud.
The fact that 50% of Omicron deaths were 'older and vaccinated' leads you to one of two ineluctable conclusions:
1) Mortality statistics are fraudulent
2) Vaccine efficacy rates are fraudulent
Take your pick. But one of these observations, perhaps both of them, are true.
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) July 22, 2022
- Dr. Birx recently admitted to fudging data while she was working in the Trump administration.
Before posting my final review of D. Birx's book, I offer you one more excerpt on how she doctored the weekly Covid reports to the states coming from the White House. You won't believe this one. pic.twitter.com/saYjSzPhpc
— Jeffrey A Tucker (@jeffreyatucker) July 16, 2022
- There is also the matter of ‘natural immunity,’ which the public health experts avoid speaking about at all costs. The ‘New England Journal of Medicine’ in June published a study proving that natural immunity is more effective than vaccinated immunity alone.
They know that people can now see the truth, time is showing everyone what the death jabs actually are, they aren’t the cure for covid like advertised. So now they are trying to get ahead of the story, they are finished, big pharma is finished, they know it
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Did you know Fauci's agency had a representative in China who monitored Wuhan lab — even took a picture! @JudicialWatch heavy lifting uncovered the emails: https://t.co/IWhOimVMUI pic.twitter.com/nFNq8WPrR4
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 29, 2021
- Luke Phillip Robinson aka. “Ginger Gun” in Arizona.
- Robinson was at the Jan 6 protests. He was the ONLY known protester that day out of a million Trump supporters filmed with a gun.
- Phillip Robinson was put on the FBI most wanted list #343 after the protest.
The FBI later removed him from their most-wanted list for some reason.
- Luke Robinson was also wearing an earpiece at the Jan. 6 protests.
- And Luke Robinson is the second January 6er, along with Ray Epps, who was dropped from the FBI most-wanted list. They are two of the three protesters who had their photos and number removed from the list.
Via The KFK Report:
- Unless you were on the front lines of the violence or physically inside the Capitol, 99.99% of J6 protestors had no knowledge that either was occurring until they got home and saw the news clips
- The partisan January 6 committee has utterly failed to show that former President Donald Trump was in any responsible for the massive security failure that led to protesters overwhelming the Capitol building during the convening of the Electoral College.
- In the Inspector General’s report on the Department of Defense’s response to the Capitol riots, there is a passage that fundamentally undercuts everything the partisan January 6 committee has been claiming about Donald Trump’s role in the purported ‘insurrection.’
- “Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m,” the IG report states. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered’.”
- They had a “plan,” but it apparently wasn’t securing the capitol against protesters and far-right extremists. The Capitol Police’s aiding-and-abetting of the protesters by opening doors and removing barricades, while merely observing the purported existential threat to the Congress, also appears to have been part of the “plan.” None of these Capitol Police officers have been held fully accountable.
- Beyond the memo showing the president’s desire for a “safe event” was perfectly clear, even though the commander-in-chief was evidently ignored by the Pentagon brass, Trump himself had repeatedly stated his desire for “peace” on January 6.
- Major General William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, also confirmed that capitol security had been deliberately weakened due to a purported concern about “optics,” as he stated in Congressional testimony in March 2021.
- it was the Pentagon’s fault that it did not act on former President Trump’s concern that the January 6 protesters might pose a security problem. It is quite the odd issue to raise for a president who was purportedly part of a plot against the United States.
Holy sh*t. This is from DOD IG report on January 6…DOJ supposedly was lead agency but in reality it was DOD.
And looks like Milley ran the show: pic.twitter.com/c46DlNzoj0
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 24, 2022
How many feds evaded regular comms channels and used personal devices? Something something missing texts 🤷♀️ pic.twitter.com/liuXKaMtze
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 24, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) July 24, 2022
When will we have MOAB?
Should we tell all the good people watching the day & time?
Red carpet rollout?
The world is watching.