Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Dutch farmers are pushing back, the world is watching. The [CB]/[WEF] plan is failing, the lies from the criminal syndicate leaders is not working and the people are waking up. It’s time to remove the [CB]. The [DS] is now pushing everything they have, it is all backfiring on them. They are leading the country into destruction and this destruction is now seen by all. The scare event is approaching and this will shake the population to it’s core and it will expose those that want war. The people will not go along with this plan. What happens if you know your opponents moves, countermeasures in place, Red October.
BREAKING: Dutch authorities are becoming unable to respond to the massive amounts of fires across the country. Farmers are throwing rubber tires on the fires to keep them burning after Mark Rutte ridiculed their frustration. Follow for more updates. pic.twitter.com/XVlRmXjs7e
— Keean Bexte 🇳🇱 (@TheRealKeean) July 29, 2022
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has hit back at actor Leonardo DiCaprio’s false claims about burning in the Amazon Rainforest.
- This is not the first time Bolsonaro has criticized DiCaprio’s militancy against Brazil. DiCaprio wrote a tweet with a video in which he allegedly points out an increase in deforestation in the Amazon starting in 2019.
- Bolsonaro criticized the actor’s arguments and brought new facts that refute the information written by DiCaprio.
- The Brazilian president also criticized DiCaprio’s silence on the forest fires that have been occurring in Europe.
- Bolsonaro also brought up current data regarding the Amazon Rainforest, such as the fact that Brazil is the country that most preserves forests in the world.
- Bolsonaro: “But don’t worry, Leo, unlike the places you are pretending not to see by brilliantly playing the role of a blind man, Brazil is and will carry on being the nation that most preserves. You can carry on playing with your Hollywood star toys as we do our job”.
- there are several western nations who see the ‘climate change” energy transformation as an economic kamikaze mission… and that reality is upsetting those who control the larger western alliance agenda.
- Factually, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is not only a nationalist leader for his country, Brazil itself is in an emerging economic relationship within the BRICS group (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa). The BRICS group are not in ideological or geopolitical alignment with the World Economic Forum (WEF) climate change instructions known as Build Back Better. This lack of ideological synergy is one of the reasons we see a joint effort between the U.S. State Dept and U.S. intelligence group to target Jair Bolsonaro for removal. [Watch Bolsonaro w/ Tucker Carlson]
- There will eventually be an inflection point within the EU as the desires of the ideological leaders run into the reality of the situation. [ex. Dutch farm protests]
- Additionally, southeast Asia (ASEAN group) represents an almost impossible region to shift away from traditional oil, coal, gasoline and food derivatives that need fertilizer and natural gas etc. And everyone knows China is not going to go along with the ‘climate’ nonsense.
- The ‘climate change agenda‘ has always been about a small group of individuals who are pushing this. Remember something, we don’t need them, they need us
- Americans have been forced to change their habits.According to the survey, 45.3 percent of Americans have had to cut back their spending on groceries, and 59.4 percent said they are now going out to eat less often as the result of inflation.
- Another 48 percent said they are driving less, and 45.4 percent said they are postponing or canceling vacations/travel plans due to rising costs.
- All the while, all indicators point to the U.S. economy in the state of recession after two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth:
Consumer is dunzo: Personal Savings Rate collapses to 5.1%, lowest since August 2008
Entering the recession with zero cash buffer pic.twitter.com/44COusYHER
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) July 29, 2022
Biden promised no tax hikes if you make less than $400K per year
The “Inflation Reduction Act” raises taxes for everyone making over $30K per year pic.twitter.com/4D4gwsqjdu
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) July 30, 2022
- Right before the pandemic would hit a few months later…. Despite two years of doomsayer predictions from Wall Street’s professional punditry, all of them saying Trump’s 2017 steel and aluminum tariffs on China, Canada and the EU would create massive inflation, it just wasn’t happening!
- unleashing the energy sector to drive down overall costs to consumers and industry outputs was a key part of President Trump’s America-First MAGAnomic initiative. Lower energy prices help the worker economy, middle class and average American more than any other sector.
- Notice how food prices had very low year-over-year inflation, 0.5 percent. That is a combination of two key issues: low energy costs, and the fracturing of Big Ag hold on the farm production and the export dynamic:
- For the previous twenty years food prices had been increasingly controlled by Big Ag, and not by normal supply and demand. The commodity market became a ‘controlled market’. U.S. food outputs (farm production) was controlled and exported to keep the U.S. consumer paying optimal prices.
- President Trump’s trade reset was disrupting this process. As farm products were less exported the cost of the food in our supermarket became reconnected to a ‘more normal’ supply and demand cycle. Food prices dropped and our pantry costs were lowered.
- remember all those MSM hours and newspaper column inches where the professional financial pundits were claiming Trump’s tariffs were going to cause massive increases in prices of consumer goods?
- Well, exactly the opposite happened [BLS report] Import prices were continuing to drop:
In the name of a virus, government gave you:
$3,200 of checks
$30,000 of debt
A wrecked economy
Isolation from family
A vaccine that doesn’t immunize you
Dwindling savings due to inflation
And claimed this saved you.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) July 31, 2022
- The overturning of Roe v Wade has been a massive success.
- According to a report from The Guttmacher Institute, over 60% of abortion clinics in red states with strict abortion laws have closed in just the first 30 days since Roe v Wade was overturned.
- The Post Millennial reported:
The Guttmacher Institute, in a new report, looked at 11 Republican-led states that have implemented near-total or total bans on abortion: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Texas.
These states had a total of 71 clinics providing abortions prior to the Supreme Court’s June 24 ruling. As of July 24, 28 of these clinics remain, with all being located in states with six-week abortion bans: Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee. In all, 61 percent of abortion clinics in these states have closed.
- States with no remaining abortion clinics:
- Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Texas.
- States that lost abortion clinics but still have some:
- Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- For years, the FBI has denied that they had any documents on the death of Seth Rich. Now, we know they had thousands of documents on his death, including emails mentioning Robert Mueller, suggesting he knew who the hitman was and Hillary Clinton.
- The problem with these emails is that we don’t know what is in the redacted portions and therefore it is impossible to say with certainty what they mean, but they do seem provocative.
- From The Gateway Pundit
- For years Attorney Ty Clevenger requested this information on the case from the FBI.
in 2021 the FBI released the information without notifying Clevenger.
- Now this…
The FBI documents included these two documents that mention Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton from pages 134 and 135.
- This email mentions Mueller holding the name of the hitman.
- This email says Clintons hired to murder Seth Rich.
- No explanation is given.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk filed a countersuit against Twitter, intensifying his legal battle with the social media platform over pulling out of his $44 billion agreement to buy out the company.
- The 164-page lawsuit was filed under seal just minutes before the 5 p.m. judge imposed deadline.
- Musk’s lawsuit comes hours after Chancellor Kathaleen St. J. McCormick of a Delaware court ordered a five-day trial beginning October 17 to determine if Musk can walk away from the deal.
- One America News (OAN) is AMAZING, with great ratings and a REALLY loyal following. Despite it being so good, VERIZON, for purely political reasons, will be terminating OAN at the end of this month. Isn’t this “stuff” supposed to be illegal? The good news is that the owners and management of One America News is smart and very wise. They will figure it out!
- Dozens of neo-Nazis have been eliminated over the last two days, including fighters from the Kraken formation, the military said
- Russia’s armed forces destroyed an ‘elite assault battalion’ of the Ukrainian president and dozens of fighters from the notorious Kraken neo-Nazi formation, .“In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed: 261 aircraft, 145 helicopters, 1,644 unmanned aerial vehicles, 361 anti-aircraft missile systems, 4,190 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 772 combat vehicles of multiple launch rocket systems, 3,217 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 4,573 units of special military vehicles,” Ukraine had lost almost 5,500 troops, including over 2,000 killed.Regarding its own casualties,
📹| Warplanes of the US Navy are flying near Taiwan.
▪️Very harsh statements from China continue to come before US House of Representatives Speaker Pelosi's visit to Taiwan
▪️Tension in the region has risen to its highest level. pic.twitter.com/9AzZGQ3QPy
— EHA News (@eha_news) July 30, 2022
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) released her Asia trip itinerary Sunday, leaving Taiwan off the list of stops in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea and Japan. Pelosi excluded Republicans from her trip, bringing five Democrats with her.
- “Sources said Pelosi will visit Taiwan on Aug. 4 via the US Air Force Base in Clark, Philippines, to meet with Tsai Ing-wen in Taipei. Then, on the afternoon of the 5th, her plane landed at the US Air Force Base in Yokota, Tokyo.”
Pelosi’s statement released Sunday:
The Members of the delegation are:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi
Chairman Gregory Meeks, Chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee
Chairman Mark Takano, Chair of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Congresswoman Suzan DelBene, Vice Chair, House Ways and Means Committee
Congressman Raja Krishnamoorthi, Member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence; Chair of the Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform
Congressman Andy Kim, Member of the House Armed Services Committee; Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Officials in New York City declared a public health emergency due to the spread of the monkeypox virus Saturday, calling the city “the epicenter” of the outbreak.
- The announcement Saturday by Mayor Eric Adams and health Commissioner Ashwin Vasan said as many as 150,000 city residents could be at risk of infection. The declaration will allow officials to issue emergency orders under the city health code and amend code provisions to implement measures to help slow the spread.
- In the last two days, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a state disaster emergency declaration and the state health department called monkeypox an “imminent threat to public health.”
- The virus spreads through prolonged and close skin-to-skin contact as well as sharing bedding, towels and clothing. In Europe and North America, it has spread primarily among men who have sex with men, though health officials emphasize that the virus can infect anyone.
Greg Phillips and Catherine countered the DS cheats, now they are decided to make mobile drop boxes.
BREAKING REPORT: Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling calls on Wisconsin election officials to IMMEDIATELY SUSPEND a major portion of the state-run ABSENTEE BALLOT PROGRAM due to alleged vulnerabilities to fraud…
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) July 30, 2022
Why were the ‘McCabe Memos’ released to the NYT >>> [RR] ‘wear a wire’?
What did they think was about to drop?
Did the delay and smear tactics used by D’s re: Justice K help R’s re: public support / endorsement re: confirmation & NOV 6 E?
Did select D’s expose themselves re: leaks / release of confidential personal info, [CDE[F]?
If you know your opponents move(s)….