Everything the [CB] has kept hidden is now out in the light. Everyone can now see the true agenda of the [CB]. The corrupt politicians are going along with this and as they push taxes and their agenda it become more and more obvious that it does not benefit the people. The patriots have divided the [DS], each faction is now pushing against each other. This is the offensive. People are waking up and more are on the cusp of waking up. As this continues the people will know who the real enemy is. The patriots have planned this a long time ago. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but the people must reach the precipice and see the truth, the truth of treason, sedition, crimes against humanity, the border, the economy and the pandemic hoax. It’s all about to implode on the [DS].
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- New York has the highest tax burden in the country,
- The Empire State’s property tax burden and individual income taxes ranks first and total sales and excise tax
- The report indicated that Republican-leaning states have a lower tax burden than Democrat-leaning states, with Blue states overall getting a 19.32% rate compared to Red states at 31.36%.
- President Joe Biden defended his plan to hike the corporate tax rate to 28% , arguing there is “no evidence” such an increase would hurt the U.S. economy.
President Joe Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure package would create about 2.7 million jobs, a fraction of the more than 19 million touted by some West Wing officials — including the chief executive himself.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and France’s finance minister joined a chorus of support for the adoption of a global minimum corporate tax saying an agreement on international taxation “is now within reach”.
- The US wants the G20 to agree on such a tax to end what Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen called a “race to the bottom” on taxation as companies stash profits offshore to avoid higher rates in their home countries.
who would decide the rate?; what if it didn’t fit the economic cycle in some states?; tax hikes would hit smaller global economies hard; yet there would have to be more state spending to prevent a recession. Yet even standardised tax wouldn’t solve the problem of capital and jobs flight: what of interest rate differentials – or do we need one interest rate/curve?; what of regulations – or do they need to be standardized? And what of exchange rates – or should we adopt one currency to make it all easier? In which case we will all need one central bank too – and won’t that solve *all* problems, as we see in Europe?
The man accused of trying to extort $25 million from Rep. Matt Gaetz’s family admitted that he asked the congressman’s dad for cash — but denied that it was a shakedown.
- Bob Kent, an ex-Air Force intelligence officer, confirmed that he approached the Florida Republican’s dad, Don Gaetz, for money last month.
- “I explained that in no way am I trying to extort him and that if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again,” Kent told Smerconish.
- “Matt Gaetz is in need of good publicity, and I’m in need of $25 million to save Robert Levinson,” he added.
- Kent insisted that his intention wasn’t to blackmail the Gaetz family.
- “I never threatened the man — matter of fact, it was the opposite: I told him if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again,” Kent said, adding, “I can’t help how it sounds.”
- Documents obtained by the Washington Examiner, however, showed how Kent allegedly texted Don Gaetz saying he had a plan that could make his son’s “future legal and political problems go away.”
- Kent also gave Don a document called “Project Homecoming” that detailed the alleged federal probe against Matt Gaetz and claimed the FBI had photos of the lawmaker in a “sexual orgy with underage prostitutes.”
- “Our strategy for Congressman Gaetz to mitigate his legal, and political, troubles would be for him, or someone else, to arrange for the funds required to obtain the immediate release of Robert Levinson from captivity in Iran,” the document stated.
- The Biden administration is signaling that it will leave several thousand American troops in Afghanistan past a May 1st withdrawal date that was negotiated with the Taliban under the Trump administration.
- Lets go back to 2012, what did Biden say back then
- Biden, as vice president, vowed in 2012 that U.S. troops would leave in 2014. However, the Obama administration left office in 2016 with 8,600 U.S. troops in the country.
- The declaration that Ukraine would take back Crimea from Russia also followed, and was perhaps instigated by, President Biden’s inflammatory and foolish statement that “Crimea is Ukraine.”
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who was a chief architect of the US-backed coup against Ukraine in 2014, continued egging on the Ukrainians, promising full US support for the “territorial integrity” of Ukraine.
- Not to be outdone, at the beginning of this month US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin – called his counterpart in Ukraine and promised “unwavering US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.” As the US considers Crimea to be Ukrainian territory, this is clearly a clear green light for Kiev to take military action.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) sounded off on the CBS “60 Minutes” “hit job” attempt regarding a “pay-to-play” with Publix and COVID-19 vaccines. The Governor passionately shot it down as “wrong” and a “fake narrative.”
- DeSantis said failure to air a part of his explanation for Publix giving out vaccinations is “precisely” the reason Americans do not trust “corporate media.” He said CBS cut out his full answer “because they know that will blow up their narrative.”
- “I think, fortunately … a lot of Americans don’t believe corporate media anymore for precisely this reason. they edited out all of the key facts,”
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) April 5, 2021
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) said it rejects coronavirus vaccine passports for travel “at this stage” because of doubts over the efficacy of the injections as well as equity concerns.
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order morning banning the creation or use of a “vaccine passport.” It prohibits state agencies or political subdivisions in Texas from creating a “vaccine passport” or conditioning services on a person’s COVID-19 vaccination status.
- “Everyday, Texans are returning to normal life as more people get the safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine. But, as I’ve said all along, these vaccines are always voluntary and never forced,” Governor Abbott said in a video announcing the order. “Government should not require any Texan to show proof of vaccination and reveal private health information just to go about their daily lives.”
I oppose vaccine passports. The COVID-19 vaccine should be a personal health choice, not a government requirement.
— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee) April 6, 2021
I am supporting legislation to prohibit any government-mandated vaccine passports to protect the privacy of Tennesseans’ health information and ensure this vaccine remains a voluntary, personal decision.
— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee) April 6, 2021
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that the risk of getting COVID-19 through fomite transmission, or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects, is lower than previously estimated.
- CDC has known since May 2020 that contaminated surfaces do not easily spread COVID-19 transmission,
The Take down Of Fauci has begun, who will take him down, he will do it himself
Dr. Anthony Fauci is really bad at his job and seems to be rooting for the virus here… https://t.co/GP4Dlgbwn3
— DaleJacksonForCongress.com (@TheDaleJackson) April 6, 2021
He can’t explain why cases drop when people are not wearing masks, his prediction do not happen
If you notice the MSM changed from death rate to the number of people who received vaccines.
We always hear “just wait 2 weeks and you’ll see cases spike” when restrictions are lifted. On March 10 Texas lifted all their restrictions and opened up their society. I guess the science is different there than here, right? pic.twitter.com/YQI8TAAXWA
— Philip Watson (@PhilipWatson_) April 6, 2021
Comparing fully restricted N.Dakota with no restrictions S.Dakota is an interesting study. Especially when you learn that S.D had a 9 day bike rally event in August with ~500K attendees yet their case patterns fared better than their northern partners. pic.twitter.com/MdwLS7p2wy
— Philip Watson (@PhilipWatson_) April 6, 2021
In Dublin thousands took to the streets for a pro-freedom rally on 28th Feb. Weeks later cases still continued to drop. The data points to outdoor transmission not being anything to be concerned about. https://t.co/R5X24zoE96
— Philip Watson (@PhilipWatson_) April 6, 2021
- When did Doctors Fauci and Baric find out about the China coronavirus leak in Wuhan and how did they know it?
- Why was the US investigating the coronavirus vaccine before the Western world even knew about it?
- Today, Dr. Lawrence Sellin, who contributed much to this effort to uncover the truth about COVID, reported that a December 12, 2019 agreement was signed by Dr. Ralph Baric that he would receive the “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly-owned by NIAID and Moderna”:
- The Moderna mRNA vaccine is now being given to people around the world. Pfizer also has an mRNA vaccine. Ralph Baric is a long-time coronavirus researcher with close ties with t the Wuhan Institute of Virology December 12, 2019, is very early in the COVID-19 outbreak before it was reported in the West. Baric would be a logical person to test the efficacy of an mRNA vaccine.
- What this tells us is that Doctors Baric and Fauci may have been aware of what was happening in China and Fauci and Moderna were likely working on coronavirus vaccines before COVID-19 was announced in the West. The Moderna vaccine was ready for human testing very quickly.
- According to a recent poll Alaska Department of Administration Commissioner Kelly Tshibaka is leading republican Senator Lisa Murkowski in a heavily anticipated primary challenge. Last week Tshibaka announced she would seek Murkowski’s Senate seat.
- Current polling shows Tshibaka is ahead of Murkowski in an all-party primary, beating the incumbent by almost 15 points.
- Georgia has 17 days of in-person early voting, including two optional Sundays. Colorado has 15. … They also have a photo ID requirement.
- Tampa, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a letter to Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred asking him if he’ll relinquish his personal membership at Georgia’s Augusta National Golf Club, after Manfred announced the MLB would move its All Star Game and Amateur Draft out of the state because of its revised election laws. Noting MLB has no problem conducting business as usual with nations that prohibit democratic elections, like China and Cuba, as well as its partnership with Tencent, a company that facilitates the persecution of dissidents in China, Rubio accused Manfred of engaging in nothing more than woke corporate virtue signaling.“Taking the All-Star game out of Georgia is an easy way to signal virtues without significant financial fallout. But speaking out against the Chinese Communist Party would involve a significant loss of revenue and being closed out of a lucrative market.” Rubio wrote. “I am under no illusion that Major League Baseball will sacrifice business revenue on behalf of its alleged corporate values. Similarly, I am under no illusion you intend to resign as a member from Augusta National Golf Club. To do so would require a personal sacrifice, as opposed to the woke corporate virtue signaling of moving the All Star Game from Atlanta.”
We just watched the White House force MLB to move the all-star game out of Atlanta taking at least $50,000,000 out of the pockets Black businesses and workers.
What part of this issue is Jim Crow?
— Charles V Payne (@cvpayne) April 6, 2021
the MLB moved the All-Star Game from a city with a 51% black population to a city with a 9.1% black population and removed a $100M economic investment in largely black-owned businesses …All in the name of “fighting systemic racism?”
After MLB Backlash, White House Pretends Biden Didn’t Call For Economic Sanctions Against Georgia
- Last week President Donald Trump asked for a full and unrelenting boycott of several corporations who are operating as political activists to advance an agenda on behalf of the far-left. The corporations spoke against election integrity and are opposed to secure election reforms.
- Among those corporations cited for immediate boycott was Delta Airlines. On Sunday Delta cancelled over 100 flights: ” Websites at three Delta hubs showed 33 canceled flights arriving or departing, the newspaper notes, with 19 canceled flights at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, 11 at Detroit’s Metropolitan Airport and three at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport.” (link)
- Delta is claiming “staff shortages” suddenly appeared in multiple states, simultaneously; that had never happened before, immediately after the boycott began.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 5, 2021
How can that be when none of us have IDs? https://t.co/B1KcrKO6jf
— baldilocks (@JulietteAkinyi) April 6, 2021
If you live in mainland China, there’s no voter ID required because there’s no voting that takes place. Why does the @MLB still do business there? It’s shameful that their decision in Georgia was fact-free, based on what the left-wing media told executives to do.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 6, 2021
TAKE. A LISTEN
Democrats hate voter I.D. because voter I.D. makes it harder for them to cheat.
Democrats hate free speech because free speech makes it harder for them to lie.
Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment because the 2nd Amendment makes it harder for them to steal your liberty.
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) April 6, 2021
- Despite all the outrage and the threats of charging “insurrectionists” with sedition—the act of attempting to overthrow the government—proving them based upon actual facts and evidence seems to be increasingly unlikely. For example, Michael Cantrell reported on America’s Sheriff that:
- “Many of the trials for individuals involved in the Capitol riot of January 6th have started and much to the chagrin of liberals everywhere, the charges these folks are facing aren’t quite as serious as we were all led to believe they would be. In fact, the Justice Department has now said that the body of evidence in these cases is not as damaging as it was previously thought to be.”
- Further, developing reports indicate that none of the 400 people who have been arrested for their involvement in the riot have been charged with sedition, The most serious charge that has been brought against a defendant in this incident has been assault. To be clear, there is quite a leap between the charges of assault—and the charges of conspiring to overthrow the government.
- Others have been charged with conspiracy, and obstruction. While five people lost their lives during the riot, only one was killed with a weapon, and that was Ashli Babbit, who died after being shot by an unnamed Capitol Police Officer.”
- The secrecy surrounding the death investigations of Sicknick and Babbit do nothing to bolster confidence in “transparency.” The additional three victims suffered medical emergencies, yet transparency is still lacking in these cases as well.
- Ethan Nordean, was accused of sending ‘encrypted communications’ to the Proud Boys, but this, too, was dropped when it turned out that his phone battery died and he was unable to use it. The judge in Nordean’s case said there was a ‘dearth of evidence’ and declined to jail him. Prosecutors are trying again, however.” Once again, there is a stark contrast between the threatened charges that were publicly declared, and the actual charges in the court cases.