You Are Witnessing The Systematic Destruction Of The Old Guard, Down She Goes – Ep. 3045
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:17:04 — 33.7MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The French are not taking it, they are continually pushing back by protesting. The [CB]/[WEF] want control over travel. Food prices are moving up and the fake news admits inflation is heating up. Fed confirms recession, the crisis is upon us. The [DS] is being pushed down the patriots want them to go. This is about exposing the [DS] plan to wake the people up. The leak timing is very interesting, the Biden admin and the fake news are reporting on it and they are going after the leaker with everything they have. JS is investigating all the crimes Biden and the [DS] has committed, how do you introduce evidence. What you are witnessing is the destruction of the old guard, and the old guard is fighting back with everything they have, all assets will be deployed this election. Down she goes.
The French are out again, a sea of people in Paris on the eve of a decision of the Constitutional Council over pension reform.
- The U.S. auto industry is nominally still privately owned, but it is slowly becoming a de facto state-directed utility. That’s the meaning of the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed new vehicle-emissions standards Wednesday that will force-feed the production of electric vehicles, whether or not consumers want them.
- The EPA is using its authority under the Clean Air Act to regulate tailpipe pollutants. But make no mistake this isn’t about clean air. This is about forcing auto makers to produce more EVs that consumers will have no choice but to buy since there will be few gas-powered vehicles left.
- The EPA lacks the legal authority to mandate EVs, but it will do so indirectly by setting CO2 emissions standards for 2027 through 2032. The standards are so strict that auto makers must electrify their fleets to meet them. Under the proposed rules, EVs would account for about two-thirds of light-duty vehicle sales in 2032, up from a mere 6% or so last year.
- Auto makers such as Ford and Stellantis have recently announced layoffs owing to rising EV costs. They are shifting investment to EVs from internal-combustion engines, meaning fewer gas-powered cars for sale with higher prices. Gas-powered cars are subsidizing EVs, which aren’t profitable though they cost 10% to 40% more than alternatives.
New Yorkers flee over taxes, housing prices: ‘The city literally spit us out’
- A shocking 27% of New Yorkers plan on leaving the Empire State within the next five years, a new study suggests.
- A shocking 27% of New Yorkers are planning to leave the Empire State in the next five years, with 30% saying they wish they lived somewhere else, according to a poll from Siena College Research Institute released Wednesday.
- Affordability, ease of retirement, politics and crime and safety were among New Yorkers’ biggest gripes, according to the poll. Among the most dissatisfied: Republicans, independents, black people and those earning under $50 thousand a year.
- Priced out of housing market
- Outgrowing roommates
- Cash-strapped from taxes
Online Grocery Prices Up 10.3 Percent In March As Inflation Continues To Bite
- Online grocery prices continued to rise by double-digits in March, as inflation continues to bite.
- The March CPI report projected that food prices would increase by 7.5 percent in 2023, particularly for nine additional food categories, which have experienced consistent growth since last year.
- The category expected to see the largest surge in prices is eggs, which saw an estimated rise of 29.6 percent, after taking into consideration the volatility of the industry.
- Costs are expected to rise for poultry by 3.4 percent, dairy products by 6.4 percent, fats and oils by 15.4 percent, processed fruits and vegetables by 11.4 percent, sugar based products by 11.1 percent, cereals and bakery products by 11.7 percent, nonalcoholic beverages by 10.7 percent, and other foods by 8.5 percent.
- source: zerohedge.com
Looks like the Fed will be raising interest rates yet again next month.
Just wait until the cuts by OPEC starts driving gas prices to the moon.
— Golden Advice 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲 (@RichardStiller4) April 12, 2023
US wage growth has failed to keep pace with rising consumer prices for a record 24 consecutive months. This is a decline in prosperity for the American worker and the primary reason why the Fed is expected to hike rates for the 10th time when it meets again in early May. pic.twitter.com/wgLYZRhrUc
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) April 13, 2023
In other words, working people have been losing every day Joe Biden has been in office
Fed economists project recession this year, in potential blow to Biden
- Federal Reserve economists believe that recent banking turmoil will trigger a mild recession later this year, a potentially ominous sign for President Joe Biden as he heads into an election campaign.
- Staff members at the central bank, who brief policymakers before interest rate decisions, had long expected GDP growth to slow this year in the wake of the Fed’s fight against inflation. But last month they upped the odds of a downturn, according to the minutes of the Fed’s March 21-22 meeting.
- Just a couple of weeks before the meeting, two regional lenders — Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank — collapsed after depositors pulled out billions of dollars in cash, sending tremors throughout the industry.
- Their projection was for “a mild recession starting later this year, with a recovery over the subsequent two years,” according to the minutes, released Wednesday. That would spark a jump in unemployment. They estimated the economy would fully recover by 2025.
- Bud Light Update – Good news!
- On 3/31, @anheuserbusch had a $132.38 billion market cap
- As of 4/12, it’s now $125.73 billion
- This means the Bud Light Boycott has shaved off *$6.65 BILLION* in company value
- The bleeding hasn’t stopped
- On the contrary, it’s only getting worse
Dianne Feinstein Statement Asks Schumer to Replace Her on Judiciary Committee Until She Returns to Senate
- Ailing 89-year-old Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) issued a statement Wednesday night in response to calls for her resignation by Democrats concerned their efforts to remake the federal judiciary has stalled this year due to her prolonged battle with shingles. The statement said Feinstein plans to return to the Senate at some point but asked Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to temporarily replace her spot on the Judiciary Committee until she returns. A Schumer spokesman said he would seek a Senate vote on that next week.
Feinstein Statement on Returning to Washington
Apr 12 2023
San Francisco—Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) today released the following statement on her medical diagnosis and when she plans to return to Washington:
“When I was first diagnosed with shingles, I expected to return by the end of the March work period. Unfortunately, my return to Washington has been delayed due to continued complications related to my diagnosis.
“I intend to return as soon as possible once my medical team advises that it’s safe for me to travel. In the meantime, I remain committed to the job and will continue to work from home in San Francisco.
“I understand that my absence could delay the important work of the Judiciary Committee, so I’ve asked Leader Schumer to ask the Senate to allow another Democratic senator to temporarily serve until I’m able to resume my committee work.”
Judicial Watch Sues FBI For Records on Hunter Biden Gun Scandal
- Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for FBI records about the gun owned by Hunter Biden that reportedly was thrown in a trash can behind a Delaware grocery store (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:23-cv-00920)).
- All records, including investigative reports, telephone logs, witness statements, memoranda, and firearms purchase documentation, related to the reported purchase, possession, and disposal of a firearm owned by Hunter Biden discarded in a Delaware trash receptacle circa October 2018.
- All records of communications of FBI officials regarding the reported purchase, possession, and disposal of the firearm.
- In a separate lawsuit, Judicial Watch received records from the United States Secret Service that implicate the FBI in the unusual action to help Hunter Biden.
- Included in those records is a response to a February 2021 email inquiry from Politico reporter Ben Schreckinger regarding the Secret Service’s involvement in the investigation of the Hunter Biden gun incident, the Communications Department asks for “more information or documentation.” Schreckinger responds: “Sure thing. Agents visited StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply and asked to take possession of the paperwork Hunter had filled out to purchase a gun there. The FBI also had some involvement in the investigation.”
CHINA COUGHS UP THE DOCUMENTS: Releases Proof of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Payments from China Firm to Hunter Biden – And They’re Just Getting Started!
- Colorado Attorney Kevin Evans says the Biden Department of Justice is hiding hundreds of documents on gifts Joe and Hunter Biden received from China.
- Evans sued the DOJ in March after he said the agency failed to comply with his Freedom of Information Act request for records about the overseas business relationships of Joe Biden’s son and brother James Biden.
- China is starting to release documents to Senate Republicans on dealings with the Biden Crime Family.
- China is starting to cough up the documents!
- They want the Biden Regime to know who is boss.
It appears the American president is compromised.
- Via Just the News.
- Wisconsin GOP Sen. Ron Johnson says the Chinese-American financial institution Cathay Bank has given Senate Republicans records showing millions of dollars going from Chinese companies to President Biden’s son Hunter Biden.Republicans and others started raising concerns during President Biden’s successful 2020 White House campaign, if not earlier, that Hunter Biden used the family name and influence while his father was vice president to make millions in overseas business deals, which also could have compromised U.S. national security.Source: thegatewaypundit.com
USA v. MCGONIGAL
- The former top FBI agent for counterintelligence in New York has been charged with a former Soviet diplomat with violating U.S. sanctions on Russia by providing services to the oligarch Oleg Deripaska.
- Charles McGonigal also was charged Monday in Washington in connection with accepting $225,000 in cash — while working at the FBI — from a former employee of a foreign intelligence service.
- “Mr. McGonigal betrayed his solemn oath to the United States in exchange for personal gain and at the expense of our national security,” said FBI Assistant Director in Charge Donald Alway.
- House Judiciary Committee chair Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) subpoenaed Federal Trade Commission (FTC) chair Lina Khan on Wednesday in an effort to obtain documents and communications related to the FTC’s investigation of Twitter.
- Jordan alleged in a cover letter accompanying the subpoena that the FTC overstepped its bounds by making “inappropriate and burdensome” demands of Twitter after Elon Musk took ownership of the company last year.
- Jordan said the subpoena was necessary for the committee to conduct oversight of the FTC’s actions because Khan’s compliance with his prior requests for documents and communications on the matter had been “woefully insufficient.”
Sure yeah, yeah, definitely not influenced by the state …
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 13, 2023
Radical Democrat Justin Jones Who Shut Down TN Assembly Last Week with Bullhorn, Was Arrested 14 Times and Led Protest Mobs the Day Rioters Burned Down the Historic Nashville Courthouse (VIDEO)
- Last week following a mass shooting by a deranged trans man in Nashville, hundreds of young leftist protesters showed up at the Tennessee Assembly and demanded gun control legislation. The transgender terrorist killed 6 Christians, including 3 children, at a private Christian school in Nashville.
- During the mass protests inside the Tennessee Assembly three Democrats grabbed a bullhorn and led the protests from the Assembly floor. The radical Democrats shut down the legislature for an hour during their protests.
- The insurrectionists screamed, “No action, no peace!”
- The Tennessee State Legislature voted last Thursday to expel the radical Democrats. Justin Jones and Justin Pearson were removed from the legislative body for leading the insurrection on March 30 inside the Tennessee State Capitol in Nashville.
- The Nashville City Council later voted this week to reinstate expelled Democrat legislator Justin Jones. He’s back in the assembly now.
- Before Justin Jones was famous for shutting down the state assembly with a bullhorn he was leading violent Black Lives Matter protests in Tennessee.
Jones has been arrested over 14 times during leftist rioting and protests.
Justin Jones was in Washington DC attempting to shut down President Trump’s GOP nomination speech and running the streets with violent protesters.
Justin Jones was out protesting to defund the police in 2020.
And Justin Jones urged city officials in Nashville on May 30, 2020 to defund the police. Rep. Justin Jones also revved up the rioters telling them, “America is on fire… We need action!…”
Rep. Justin Jones: “I said, no justice, no peace. No racist. no peace. They say change comes about two ways. Either they see the light or they feel the fire. The white power structure of America has not seen the light. And that’s why America is on fire.“
And the protesters then went and burned down the historic courthouse in Nashville after his speech.
Via Robby Starbuck.
BREAKING: Video shows reinstated TN State Rep Justin Jones stopping cars and assaulting drivers in summer of 2020https://t.co/DZbJEZIYer
— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) April 13, 2023
Here is the full video from Justin Jones’s Twitter page calling for violence on May 30, 2020.
Antifa has infilitrated government
Ukraine war: Leak shows Western special forces on the ground
- The UK is among a number obbc.com/news/world-europe-65245065f countries with military special forces operating inside Ukraine, according to one of dozens of documents leaked online.
- According to the document, dated 23 March, the UK has the largest contingent of special forces in Ukraine (50), followed by fellow Nato states Latvia (17), France (15), the US (14) and the Netherlands (1).
- The document does not say where the forces are located or what they are doing.
When did Congress authorize this?!
- The War Powers Act of 1973 requires POTUS to notify Congress w/in 48hrs whenever military forces are introduced into hostilities, and is required to end foreign military actions after 60 days unless Congress provides a declaration of war or an AUMF
- If Biden didn’t get Congressional approval to send troops into Ukraine, he has broken the law & committed an impeachable offense
- To say nothing of what this does to instigate WW3
When did Congress authorize this?!
If they didn’t then it’s *unconstitutional* and needs to be investigated
Doc leaker reportedly spilled secrets to impress teens
- Military base ‘insider’ identified as ‘OG’
- The Pentagon believes the apparent leak of classified documents came from an insider, while a person who claims to have known the source of the leak described a young man who worked on a military base and spilled secrets to impress his compatriots on a private online chat platform, according to media reports.
- A person identified by others who knew him as “OG” began posting hundreds of photos of classified documents on a private Discord server where OG functioned as an administrator and claimed to access the information from his job on a military base, two members told The Washington Post on condition of anonymity to discuss the matter while the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation. While the U.S. government has not honed in on a single suspect, the Pentagon, which has also initiated a separate internal probe, believes an individual with direct access to the material may be responsible for the massive intelligence leak, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- OG claimed to have access to information out of reach of ordinary people and began publishing long strings of text on the platform, thought to be transcriptions of intelligence documents OG brought home from his work at a still unknown military base, the member said. He intended to “keep us in the loop” on important global affairs, the member told the Post.
Who at the Washington Post had classified clearance to view them?
See the fun we're getting into? https://t.co/1g3pggVNoJ
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) April 13, 2023
We know the [DS] controls the fake news, they tell them what to print and what not report on, why did the [DS] allow this.
- Fed confirms the country is going into a recession
- Bank records show Biden was in cahoots with Hunter
- They ran a money laundering scam
- China owns Biden, Ukraine owns Biden
- House is receiving more and more information
- hunters laptop is real
- Is Biden a liability to the criminal syndicate
- The leaked docs referrign to Ukraine points the finger to Biden
- Inside job, national security
- This intel leak/disclosure will be one of the worst in modern us history- thanks Biden. So how is it Hunter is allowed to fly on AF1, surrounded by the most sensitive classified docs with his father, and hob nob with world leaders overseas, while under federal criminal investigation for his ccp pay to play schemes???
“Evacuate Immediately” – Japan Warns Residents to Seek Shelter Following North Korean Missile Launch…. DEVELOPING
- Japan warned residents of Hokkaido to seek shelter following North Korea’s latest missile launch.
- The Japanese government told the residents to “evacuate immediately.”
- According to reports, the missile is expected to fall near the northern part of the island around 8 am local time (Thursday).
- The Japan Times reported:
I’ll say again-as evidence continues to emerge about massive numbers of uniformed, undercover, and CHSs from multiple agencies were on the ground on Jan 6–why did they not stop the “insurrection?” In any other situation, they’d be called to task. Not the case here. Why?
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) April 13, 2023
Vicious what was done to Liz Harris.
She exposed fraudulent deeds of MANY actors in Arizona, and today, the GOP majority voted to expel her from AZ House.
Instead of corrupt officials being arrested & prosecuted they kicked Liz out
Pray for America. The tyrants are entrenched. pic.twitter.com/hHY9UNqfaL
— Veterans For Kari (@VeteransforKari) April 12, 2023
The Despicable 18: Arizona House Representatives Who Voted to Expel Rep. Liz Harris on 4/12/23 @AZHouseGOP pic.twitter.com/7H5yirTJ1l
— Laurie Foster (@Laurie_Foster63) April 12, 2023
Trump picks up endorsement of seventh GOP senator
- picked up the endorsement of Sen. Ted Budd (R-N.C.) on Thursday, moving the total to seven sitting senators that have backed the former president for his 2024 White House bid.
- Bragg sued Jordan to prevent him and other Republican lawmakers from impeding the district attorney’s criminal case against Trump.
- Ajudge has rejected Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s request for an emergency temporary restraining order and a preliminary injunction against Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan on the same day it was filed.
- “The Court declines to enter the proposed Temporary Restraining Order and Order to Show Cause,” U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, a Trump appointee, wrote Tuesday, the same day Bragg filed his request.
- The judge also said that Bragg did not provide several documents referenced in his requests.
- Biden Obstructed with thousands of boxes loaded up with Classified documents, many stored in Chinatown, and you hear NOTHING about it. Why?
- Joe Biden and the Biden White House knew everything about the Unconstitutional Raid, by the FBI & DOJ, on Mar-a-Lago, despite their unequivocal denial. THEY LIED! How horrible and sick? This is all about Election Interference. Stop the Radical Left, or our Country is DEAD!!!
BREAKING: Biden’s DOJ now investigating Trump for “wire fraud” — Tucker Carlson responds…
- Here’s more from Mediaite:
Former President Donald Trump is reportedly under investigation by federal prosecutors probing the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol for alleged wire fraud related to his fundraising efforts between the 2020 presidential election and President Joe Biden’s inauguration.
Special Counsel Jack Smith is investigate the evidence of 2020 Election Fraud
How do you introduce evidence legally
All the evidence that Mueller collected can be used against the [DS]
All The Evidence That Jack collects can be used against the [DS]
- Special “Prosecutor“ Jack Smith is illegally leaking massive amounts of confidential information to the Fake News Media. He and his entire family are known Trump Haters. He should be removed by the corrupt DOJ, at once!
- The Biden Department of Injustice, together with all of the corrupt, TRUMP HATING, puppeteers that surround Joe Biden, and are destroying our Country, are going all out with ELECTION INTERFERENCE through the use of Fake, Partisan, and Corrupt Prosecutors. The people of the United States will not stand for this perversion of our Elections, and Constitution itself. At some point they will say, as our Country is going to Hell, WE’RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!