The [DS]/[CB] are doing everything they can do to keep control, they are trying to buy people off by upping their salary in government. The [CB] is losing control, in 1971 they took us off the gold standard and said it was temporary, now they are telling us that inflation is temporary, see the difference. Economic freedom is right around the corner, people are starting to take notice. The patriots from the very beginning have been in control, they have been setting the stage. The people need to see all the moves of the [DS], this will in turn wake the people up. The people need to see the [DS] very clearly. The patriots already won, they are now playing the rest of the moves on the chess board. The [DS] is trying to throw what every they can at the patriots to make them make a mistake. This is not going to happen. The [DS] is now planning for the [FF] event, DHS put out a warning, the warning ends on 11.11, coincidence?
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced through a “Dear Colleague,” that she raised the salary cap for congressional aides, allowing them to make more than members theoretically.
- Pelosi, by doing this, is allowing the “maximum annual rate of pay for staff to [be raised to] $199,300.” Currently, members for whom they work make $174,000 annually.
- Before, staff’s salary cap was just under the members, but Pelosi has theoretically gotten rid of that now.
- Pelosi, in her letter, said doing this “will help the Congress recruit and retain the outstanding and diverse talent” they need and will help make the House “more inclusive, open, and representative of the full range of voice and values of the communities”:
- Rather, Bitcoin is the most democratized form of money ever created. Nobody owns or controls Bitcoin, and everyone can take part.
- Bitcoin is a monetary instrument that does not require trust in governments to not inflate away the value of money or trust in banks to stay solvent.
- Bitcoin adoption, as measured by the number of people who own Bitcoin, is growing faster than internet adoption. since its birth, Bitcoin has been available to anyone with a cell phone.
- Eleven years ago, the cryptocurrency market did not exist. Today, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market exceeds $2 trillion. This incredible wealth creation has benefitted individuals, not institutions, particularly the unbanked and disenfranchised.
- Throughout the globe, most people have suffered through currency collapses. As an example, Argentina, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Indonesia, South Africa, and Lebanon have had one or more currency debasement cycles over the last four decades. Incompetent and corrupt monetary policies steal the fruits of people’s hard work, or “life energy.”
- By contrast, Bitcoin has a fixed and pre-determined monetary policy. Trusting Bitcoin means trusting math, and billions of people are embracing Bitcoin for this very reason. Bitcoin represents a monetary life raft to the world’s inhabitants.
- Digital money is here. We have two choices. First, a technology-based money like the Chinese digital yuan where the state has absolute power, and citizens have zero privacy. A system, I might add, where hard-earned savings can be zapped out of bank accounts at the government’s whim. The second option is a decentralized stateless global currency — Bitcoin — where anyone with a cell phone is sovereign over their money. This option offers rules without rulers and financial freedom for all.
- A spokesperson for Endeavor, which represents Rachel Maddow, confirmed Maddow is mulling her MSNBC exit after her contract expires next year
Hi @jimmyfallon – why were you emailing a 15-year-old girl from your NBC email account?
The same girl your co-star Horatio Sanz later sexually assaulted. pic.twitter.com/ml1oG3Jdlm
— An Open Secret (@AnOpenSecret) August 12, 2021
SNL stars like Horatio Sanz invited 16-year-old girls to afterparties, gave them alcohol, everybody knew, and nobody cared pic.twitter.com/9mwzANCaTZ
— An Open Secret (@AnOpenSecret) August 13, 2021
Hi @jimmyfallon – why did you consume alcohol with a 16-year-old girl at a SNL afterparty?
The same girl your co-star Horatio Sanz was sexually assaulting at the time? pic.twitter.com/xhLbdcEHiI
— An Open Secret (@AnOpenSecret) August 13, 2021
- Alejandro Mayorkas said that “The impact of climate change, extreme weather events,” is part of the reason for the large number of migrants crossing the border, and that “we have to take into account the fact that America’s economy is surging. We are seeing us emerge from the pandemic in a way that other countries south of our border are not.”
We just won our second immigration lawsuit against the Biden Admin! They unlawfully tried to shut down the legal and effective Remain-in-Mexico program, but #Texas and Missouri wouldn’t have it.
Together we sued, and just handed Biden yet another major loss! pic.twitter.com/Tcxte8gF6H
— Texas Attorney General (@TXAG) August 14, 2021