11.11 Strategic Marker, Red October In November, Blood Moon On Election Day – Ep. 2917
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:01:16 — 28.3MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are seeing that there are going to be massive amount of job losses as the [CB][WEF] pushes their green agenda, the people are going to hit the precipice. The financial pundits are warning of hyperinflation, the [CB] is now trapped in their own agenda. The [DS] knows that the midterms are lost, but they will cheat to try to manipulate the elections, this will fail. The [DS] is saving its ammunition for after the midterms, they are waiting for Trump to announce his presidency run. Trump is trapping them. This will fail. The [DS] is left with the option of chaos and war, this is the trap.
Transition to electric cars projected to cost EU over half a million jobs
- The EU’s transition to electric cars may lead to a loss of 600,000 jobs across the bloc, the commissioner for the internal market, Thierry Breton, has warned.
- The official was commenting on the bloc’s plan to require carmakers to achieve a 100% cut in carbon dioxide emissions by 2035, which would effectively ban the sale of new petrol- and diesel-fueled cars in the bloc.
- “The European automotive sector employs 12.7 million people in one way or another, which represents 6.6% of all employment in the EU. The transition to electric cars will destroy hundreds of thousands of jobs, up to 600,000 across the EU,” Breton said in an interview with the Corriere della Sera news outlet, published on Friday.
How come pumping oil from inside the earth is bad for the environment but digging up lithium and cobalt by creating massive mines 20 times the size of oil wells by using machines that run on fossil fuel energy isn't?
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) November 3, 2022
World ‘plunging towards societal collapse’ as era of cheap money ends
- The global economy is on the path to hyperinflation and risks societal collapse if soaring prices are not brought under control, one of the world’s biggest hedge funds has warned.
- Elliott Management, the hedge fund founded by Wall Street billionaire Paul Singer, hit out at central bank rate-setters in an apocalyptic warning to clients as rate-setters bring the era of ultra-cheap money to an abrupt end.
- The world economy faces an “extremely challenging” outlook and hyperinflation could result in “global societal collapse and civil or international strife”, the letter to clients said, the Financial Times reported. It said central banks have been “dishonest” in deflecting blame for the price surge from their prolonged use of ultra-loose monetary policy.
- Elliott is one of the most influential hedge funds in the world and is feared in corporate boardrooms for its approach to investor activism.
- Central banks are being forced into rapid interest rate rises to tackle inflation with the rate of price growth hitting double digits and a four-decade high in the UK.
- Investors should not believe they have seen everything from previous financial crises, the letter warned. The sudden end to cheap money has “made possible a set of outcomes that would be at or beyond the boundaries of the entire post-WWII period”.
- Ye confirms what we all already knew.
- They drugged him to the gills to make him compliant and obedient.
- But now that he’s broken free they are threatening to do it again.
- Only this time…
- How many H’wood stars have they done this shit to?
- Besides Britney Spears?
Just [email protected]
- “Today, House Judiciary Republicans released a new report, “FBI Whistleblowers: What Their Disclosures Indicate About the Politicization of the FBI And Justice Department,” detailing a rampant culture of unaccountability, manipulation, and abuse at the highest level.”
- Abusing female athletes, subjecting youth to permanently sterilizing and deforming surgeries without parental consent, and preaching from top universities and hospitals that so-called gender identity is “the only medically supported determinant of sex” — while proponents of these left-wing agenda items are vocal, they only make up a small minority in America. According to a recent poll, the majority of Americans have had enough of radicalized policies and practices promoting gender dysphoria.
- In partnership with McLaughlin and Associates, Summit.org published data last week from a mid-October, nationwide survey questioning Americans on the transgender agenda.
- Three in four respondents (75 percent) agreed the movement has “gone too far” by encouraging minors to use drugs and surgery to alter the hormones and organs that reflect their sex. But cultural silencing on transgender issues has been a powerful motivator, leading 41 percent of participants who reported having an opinion to keep their views quiet, even amongst friends and family.
- Interesting that I mentioned crimes against children yesterday and when I checked the drops for 21 October there’s a whole bunch related to the depraved monsters who have committed unspeakable evil against countless innocent children. When the public finally learns who these monsters are and how high up this goes, will they finally wake up? What was it that woke you up?
Lisa Mei Crowley @lisamei62
- Will crimes against children ever truly unite us? How much worse does it have to get for our kids? CDC just voted to add the C19 jab as mandatory for school kids
- Drag queens are putting on disgusting, highly-sexualized shows for kids
- Dems are pushing for legislation to jail parents for preventing their kids from receiving “gender-affirming care”.
- Pornographic books are available in school libraries
- At what point do “progressive” parents wake up & realize they’re harming their kids?
Twitter Sued for Short-Notice Layoffs as Elon Musk Begins Mass Firing at 12 Noon EDT
- Elon Musk is expected to cut 3,700 Twitter employees, or over half of the company’s workforce, to reign in Twitter’s costs,
- It’s expected that half of Twitter’s staff will be let go in a mass email dismissal. The internal message states that employees would be informed of their layoff status via email by 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) on November 4.
- An email was sent to its employees on Thursday informing them to “go home and not return to the offices on Friday.”
Twitter has had a massive drop in revenue, due to activist groups pressuring advertisers, even though nothing has changed with content moderation and we did everything we could to appease the activists.
Extremely messed up! They’re trying to destroy free speech in America.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 4, 2022
Judge Rejects Biden Administration’s Attempt to Block Depositions in Big Tech-Government Censorship Case
- The Biden administration’s attempt to block depositions of several key officials was turned down Nov. 2 by a U.S. judge.
- U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty, a Trump appointee, rejected a request for a partial stay of his Oct. 21 order authorizing the depositions of eight officials, including President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- Doughty ruled that the government failed to show how the officials would be irreparably harmed apart from referencing a diversion from “significant duties.” That didn’t meet the standard for showing irreparable harm, he said.
- On the other hand, the plaintiffs, including the attorneys general of Missouri and Louisiana, would be irreparably harmed by a partial stay because they’ve alleged a violation of the U.S. Constitution’s First Amendment and ‘The loss of First Amendment freedoms, even for minimal periods of time, unquestionably constitutes irreparable injury,’” Doughty said, quoting from a ruling in a separate case.
- “The Court finds that both the public interest and the interest of the other parties in preserving free speech significantly outweighs the inconvenience the three deponents will have in preparing for and giving their depositions,” he added.
- The depositions are scheduled to take place in early December. Fauci’s is slated for November, according to a notice made public by The Gateway Pundit, one of the plaintiffs.