Watch The X22 Report On Video
The EU is at war with Russia but they are still purchasing gas from them, reconcile. The people are having a difficult time making ends meet and its getting worse and worse, in the end this will bring the people together. Trump tells the auto workers if Biden continues down this path they will not have jobs. The IRA is going to add taxes and the IRS enforcers are ready to collect. The [DS] is now on trial, they are going to be in front of the public and the public is going to see the real criminals, many won’t believe and try to fight it. Trump will prove the 2020 election was rigged and the people will demand paper ballots. Trump explains the entire plan and that 2024 is going to be the most important election. This will be the time that the people take back the country.
NEW – EU purchases of Russian LNG natural gas up 40% compared to pre-war levels, data shows — Euronews
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 30, 2023
- A Danish offshore wind company with major projects in the U.S. has taken huge losses after warning about its so-far unsuccessful effort to get more federal subsidies, according to Reuters.
- “The situation in U.S. offshore wind is severe,” . The company may cut its losses and walk away from its U.S. portfolio, according to Windpower Monthly, a potential move which would be a major setback to the Biden administration’s offshore wind ambitions.
- The company has already received subsidies for its offshore wind developments off the East Coast, but the firm’s discussions with high-level Biden administration officials to access even more tax credits have not gone as the company had hoped, according to Reuters. The firm’s share price has plunged by just under 25% Wednesday as of the time of publication, according to data from Yahoo Finance.
NEW – Blast wave of an electric car explosion in Neuss, Germany, caused significant damage to the residential area. Several adjoining garages were destroyed and residential buildings were damaged. pic.twitter.com/FglUrZxOms
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 30, 2023
- electric vehicle supply and demand is showing up at car dealerships as unsold EVs stack up. Dealerships tell Bussiness Insider that EV supply from automakers has been turned away as demand cools.
- A recent report from Cox Automotive shows automakers such as General Motors, Ford, Hyundai, and Toyota have more than 90 days’ worth of unsold EVs at dealerships in July. That’s about 92,000 EVs sitting at lots, more than three times the number compared with a year ago. New vehicle inventories are up about 74% from a year ago.
- “It’s not just that these vehicles are expensive — which they are. We’re talking about a much more nuanced lifestyle change,” said Sam Fiorani, the vice president of global vehicle forecasting at AutoForecast Solutions.
- Fiorani said some lifestyle changes include 20-30-minute charges and range anxiety. He said, “It’s hard for the average customer to make that leap while spending an extra $10,000.” And not just the price but also the highest interest on new auto loans since 2009.
TAKE A LISTEN
- In yet another ominous sign, consumers are being pushed to the financial brink, leading some to abandon homeowner insurance due to soaring premiums. Without this coverage, homeowners are left vulnerable to fires, burst pipes, theft, vandalism, and windstorms.
- “Some skipping insurance say they are doing so because they can no longer afford the rising premiums,” said The Wall Street Journal. New Bankrate data shows insurance on a $250,000 home jumped to $1,428 annually, up 20% from 2022. That’s about a $119 monthly payment.
- Consumer inflation is on the rise again.
- The personal consumption price expenditures (PCE) price index rose 3.3 percent in July compared with 12 months earlier,
"I recently applied for food stamps because I get paid monthly, and sometimes I don't even make it paycheck to paycheck."
Americans are struggling but the problem keeps being ignored.
We are gradually losing the middle class and could descend into a country with the… pic.twitter.com/HqcYMTRKHN
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 30, 2023
- Walmart (WMT.N) is asking some of its 16,000 pharmacists across the U.S. to voluntarily take pay cuts by reducing their working hours in a bid to lower costs, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
- The cuts, which haven’t been previously reported and are aimed at pharmacists in higher wage brackets, highlight the new pressures at Walmart pharmacies, where shoppers are lining up to buy weight-loss drugs that drag on profits, despite their high price.
- Interest will begin to accrue again on Friday, September 1. The first payments will not be due until October.
- The Supreme Court in June struck down the Biden administration’s unilateral student loan forgiveness program, ruling it was an illegal overreach of presidential power. The program would have essentially transferred the burden of the debt from those who borrowed to attend college to U.S. taxpayers, including many who did not attend college, did not borrow student loans, or have already repaid their loans.
- Even though payments officially restart as early as October 1st, the Biden administration has put in place a program that will allow many borrowers to avoid payments for up to a year.
- 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck because of Bidenflation.
- A six-figure income is no longer enough in Joe Biden’s America.
- A staggering 44% of Americans earning $100,000+ per year are living paycheck to paycheck.
- According to CNBC, 45% of American adults have an ’emergency fund.’ However, of those with an emergency fund, 26% say they have less than $5,000 saved for a rainy day.
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) August 31, 2023
- When the corporate media asked the IRS why it needed automatic weapons, millions of rounds of ammunition and heavily armed staffers trained in the “use of force,” they said it was for “administrative reasons.”
- But we now know that the globalists are not just arming the IRS, along with just about every other federal agency. They are militarizing these agencies to the hilt with military-grade weapons not available to American citizens.
- Why, for instance, would the IRS need armored vehicles, flash-bang grenades loaded with tear gas, and .40-caliber submachine guns?
- Here’s an excerpt from the Forbes article:
“The Schumer-Manchin tax bill known as the Inflation Reduction Act, raises taxes and will give the IRS billions to go into what the Wall Street Journal called ‘beast mode.’”
America’s been buying beer from a company that doesn’t even know which restroom to use.
There’s a new beer in town! pic.twitter.com/JHm4BspZwB
— SETH WEATHERS (@sethweathers) April 12, 2023
Well what do we have here? pic.twitter.com/77ksNoNZ9F
— SETH WEATHERS (@sethweathers) August 4, 2023
The president's schedule for Thursday, August 31. He heads to Delaware tomorrow for a four-day holiday weekend. pic.twitter.com/gWFlsweNHL
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) August 31, 2023
- Merrick Garland’s DOJ told House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan that his subpoenas for two FBI agents involved in the investigation into Hunter Biden cannot be enforced due to an ongoing investigation.
- Last week House Republicans subpoenaed FBI special agents Thomas Sobocinski and Ryeshia Holley to compel testimony on political interference and preferential treatment in the Hunter Biden investigation.
- Garland’s DOJ said the subpoenas couldn’t be enforced because Congressman Jim Jordan barred DOJ lawyers at their depositions.
- Yet Attorney General Merrick Garland previously testified before Congress that Weiss had all the authority necessary to pursue charges and Mr. Weiss told Congress that he had “ultimate” authority over the case.
- April 2022 – Garland testifies before the Senate that U.S. Attorney David Weiss is “supervising the investigation” and “is in charge of that investigation.” He also testifies that “there will not be interference of any political or improper kind.”
- March 2023 – Garland again testifies before a Senate Committee and is asked whether USAO Weiss had authority to bring charges outside of Delaware without Special Counsel status. Garland replies:“The US Attorney in Delaware has been advised that he has full authority to make those kind[s] of referrals that you are talking about, or bring cases in other jurisdictions if he feels it’s necessary and I will assure that if he does, he will be able to do that…I have promised to ensure that he is able to carry out his investigation and that he be able to run it and if needs to bring it in another jurisdiction he will have full authority to do that.”
- June 7, 2023 – U.S. Attorney Weiss sends a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan claiming he had full authority over the investigation and to bring charges in the case.
- The subpoenas were sent to the following individuals:
- Michael T. Batdorf, IRS Director of Field Operations
- Darrell J. Waldon, IRS Special Agent in Charge
- Thomas J. Sobocinski, FBI Special Agent in Charge
- Ryeshia Holley, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge
/1🚨BREAKING — We obtained new docs from our lawsuit against the National Archives revealing over 1,000 emails between Rosemont Seneca and the Office of Vice President.
See how Hunter’s private business dealings commingled with the official business of the Obama White House. ⤵️
— America First Legal (@America1stLegal) August 30, 2023
Who must sign off on FISA warrants?
Who directs the signers?
Given magnitude of spy campaign (U.S. Presidential Election Republican Party Nominee Candidate + President Elect + President of the United States) would HUSSEIN be required to DIRECT ORDER?Q
- YouTube has demonitized a channel over a video for the crime of making Democrats look like raging hypocrites.
- A journalist named Matt Orfalea, who works with Matt Taibbi, created the video which intersperses clips of Trump questioning election results with Democrats doing the exact same thing.
- Someone at YouTube clearly thought this was a problem and yanked the monetization for the entire channel.
— Matt Orfalea (@0rf) July 6, 2021
- Matt Taibbi wrote about it at Substack:
BREAKING: Police bodycam footage shows NJ School Board officials calling police on citizens they don’t recognize who look “TRUMPISH!” Police colluded with school officials to scan license plates of all attendees who looked 'different'.
POLICE: 'I don't answer to journalists.' pic.twitter.com/9cVIlINwwA
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) August 31, 2023
It happened again last night.
Each overthrow connected to people trained by US Taxpayer funds.
Wanna know where… pic.twitter.com/Z6kMDT1lvC
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) August 30, 2023
Puppet Governments Are Being Removed
The WORLD is changing.
Can you feel it?
The puppet government in the US will be removed by WE THE PEOPLEhttps://t.co/wGyhlrHrMn
— RealX22Report (@realx22report) August 31, 2023
- As the situation develops in post-coup Niger, a back and forth game of ‘ultimatums’ is taking place, and mostly the demands are getting ignored by the opposing parties.
- The last consequential bit of news to come out of the conflict is that the Niger junta now is demanding a complete withdrawal of all French troops stationed in the country, reportedly 1,500 strong.
- North Korea fired 2 ballistic missiles as U.S., South Korea wrap up joint military exercises
- North Korea said its latest missile launches simulated “scorched earth” nuclear strikes on South Korea and that it’s also been rehearsing an occupation of its rival’s territory in the event of conflict.
- The North’s military said the missiles carried out their simulated strikes through air bursts, suggesting it confirmed the explosions of dummy warheads at a set altitude.
They’d launch America into war with Russia just to get rid of military-age American males who are more likely to support Trump
— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 30, 2023
- President Joe Biden may not have the time of day to give to families who lost loved ones in the botched withdrawal of Afghanistan — but count on GOP front-runner Donald Trump to pay them the attention and respect they’re due.
- According to Breitbart, the former president and GOP Rep. Michael Waltz of Florida were scheduled to meet with some of the Gold Star families who lost loved ones in the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.
- The meeting at Trump’s Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club was scheduled one day after some of the families testified before a roundtable hosted by the House Foreign Affairs Committee in Washington, D.C. — and on the second anniversary of the last American plane to leave Afghanistan.
- Fatal is claiming the lives of tens of thousands of Americans each year in what experts have described as the ‘worst crisis the US has ever faced’.
- But it could become a thing of the past thanks to a new vaccine that would be given to high-risk drug users months or possibly years in advance of an overdose.
- The vaccine – likely to be administered via several injections – essentially teaches the immune system how to prevent opioids from shutting off oxygen to the brain.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has responded to speculation that the agency could be bringing back mask mandates on public transportation or in federal officials.
- A spokesperson for the CDC said that COVID-19 hospital admission levels “are currently low for more than 96 percent” of the United States, but that the agency recommended that transportation workers, travelers, passengers, and others get the COVID-19 vaccine “before they travel.”
“Anyone may choose to wear a mask in crowded or poorly ventilated indoor areas, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs at any time,” the CDC spokesperson said.
- The agency also doesn’t currently have any mandate in effect, and the “CDC’s advice for individual and community actions around COVID-19 are tied to hospital admission levels,” the spokesperson said.
- Over the past several weeks, COVID-19 hospitalizations have been on the rise across the country, according
“What we’re seeing is a very gradual and small upward trajectory of cases and hospitalizations, without deaths really going along, which is great news.”
Meet Shane Murnan- elementary principal at @wh_isd.
Shane is a drag queen who performs for children and reads books about gender to kids while dressed in drag.
Shane was also previously arrested on child porn charges.
Would you want this person in charge of your kid’s school? pic.twitter.com/yNuZyt3HRK
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) August 30, 2023
One of them is accused of raping a disabled man and the other allegedly raped a child. CNN has omitted this information from the headline. https://t.co/KUaYb08go7
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) August 29, 2023
- The Texas Supreme Court allowed a law to take effect Friday that prohibits minors from getting sex-change medical procedures while a lawsuit goes through the court system, according to the Associated Press.
- The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) sued the state in July, arguing that the law “would ban necessary and life-saving medical care for Texas’s transgender youth” and were promptly granted an injunction. The state Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the legislation remain in place while the lawsuit ran its course, according to the AP. (RELATED: California Ag Sues School District To Stop Policy That Informs Parents Of Student Gender Transitions)
- “Transgender youth and their families are forced to confront the start of the school year fearful of what awaits them. But let us be clear: The fight is far from over,” the ACLU and legal advocates for the plaintiffs said in a joint statement, according to the AP
- Conservative leaders are urging Republicans in Congress to take a government shutdown fight “head-on” and reject the Continuing Resolution (CR) proposed by leadership — urging lawmakers to use the budget to “disrupt the Washington Swamp’s playbook to force reforms to Democrats’ failed policies.”
- In a letter produced by the Conservative Action Project (CAP) conservative leaders nationwide wrote, “Under no circumstances should conservatives acquiesce to the spending levels and policies of Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, and Nancy Pelosi – and that is exactly what the ‘clean’ Continuing Resolution proposed by Speaker McCarthy and Leader McConnell would do.” They are also urging Republicans in Congress not to pass any spending bills without policy reforms attached, including securing the open border, addressing the weaponization of federal law enforcement, and abating the progressive policies being implemented at the Pentagon.
- “Neither the House nor the Senate has passed the required appropriations bills, which means a short-term extension of funding – a Continuing Resolution – will be required. This is a critical ‘must pass’ leverage point, and conservatives must use it to disrupt the Washington Swamp’s playbook to force reforms to Democrats’ failed policies,” the letter says.
- “Conservatives are ready with reforms. If congressional Democrats would rather shut down the government than secure
I have a question: The 10 days, darkness.. when?
Imagine if you could Google “Biden” and receive this level of coordinated talking points about the ACTUAL crimes committed by the Biden Crime Family.
The Democrat Party would be dead in a day.
These Fake News outlets serve to protect Democrats, the Uniparty, and the corrupt… pic.twitter.com/r4iNxfDdWX
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) August 31, 2023
- criminals that control them. That’s it.
- Trump pleaded “not guilty” on Thursday in the Fulton County, Georgia case.
- Trump waived his arraignment in Fulton County.
- “I do hereby freely and voluntarily waive any right to be present at my arraignment on the Indictment and my right to have it read to me in open court,” Trump’s waiver said.
Computer trespass (Count 35) requires the knowing use of the computer "without authority"
Big problem for prosecutors: the local election board granted access and supervised/directed the technical activities. pic.twitter.com/fLADofaZmO
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) August 30, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
NEW AP/NORC poll: "A whopping 77% of Americans – including 69% of Democrats – say Biden, who is 80 (and will turn 81 in the fall), is too old to effectively serve another four-year term as president." (via NBC's First Read)
— Josh Kraushaar (@JoshKraushaar) August 30, 2023
NEW Polling from McLaughlin has Trump defeating Biden nationally and dominating in battlegrounds:
TRUMP – 47%
BIDEN – 43%
Key Battleground states:
TRUMP – 49%
BIDEN – to 41%
Poll was taken after the Georgia indictment.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 31, 2023
McLaughlin Poll: 1000 National Likely Voters – Trump Beats Biden in Electoral Landslide https://t.co/Xn6R8RJnC8
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 31, 2023
- Arizona Secretary of State Adrian Fontes (D) said his office is taking potential attempts to disqualify former President Donald Trump from the presidential ballot “very seriously.”
- There has been growing concern in the legal community over whether or not the Fourteenth Amendment would disqualify Trump from appearing on any ballots in 2024. Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment says public officials are not eligible to hold office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the United States.
- Legal scholars from both the left and right have floated the idea that this clause would apply to Trump due to the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- As Breitbart News reported:
In the election of 1860, before the Civil War broke out, 10 Southern states kept Abraham Lincoln off the ballot.
— Matthew J. Peterson (@docMJP) August 31, 2023
In the election of 1860, Lincoln was the nominee of the newly formed Republican Party. The Republican Party was largely seen as a Northern party and did not have much support in the Southern states. As a result, Lincoln’s name was not on the ballot in several Southern states, including South Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Texas. These states would later secede from the Union and form the Confederate States of America, which did not recognize Lincoln’s presidency.
TAKE A LISTEN
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
[D]s election interference 2016.
>Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
[D]s election interference 2018.
[D]s election interference 2020.
These people are sick.
We, the People, are the cure.
- Trump pleads not guilty, waives arraignment | Kemp rejects special session to sanction Willis | Continuing coverage
- For the first time in American history, cameras and live streaming coverage will be allowed inside the courtroom when a former U.S. president stands trial for allegedly running a criminal enterprise designed to overturn the lawful results of an election.
- On Thursday, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said he will permit a live YouTube stream of all related hearings and trials that emanating from District Attorney Fani Willis’ vast, sweeping indictment of former President Donald Trump. The live stream will be operated by the court.
- The evidence exists for Trump to finally prove that his over two-year-old claims are valid. All he must do now is present it.
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN