Watch The X22 Report On Video
Wyoming as submitted a bill to ban electric cars. [WEF] is taking hits, and the leader of Blackrock doesn’t know why people are criticizing ESG. EM lets everyone know what the “S” stands for in ESG. [JK] says the quiet part out loud, they need more money to make their system operational. [JB] says he will veto the IRS bill. The patriots have now taken the house, the house is clean and investigation can begin. Trump has the declas documents, did he just signal that it is almost time to release some the declas docs. [JB]/[HB] are now trapped in the narrative, they have become a liability and the [DS] needs to remove them before the investigation lead way pass the Biden’s. The Delaware prosecutor is about to release damaging information about the Biden’s. Will [JB] be taken out by the 25th amendment?
- Republican Wyoming lawmakers proposed a ban on the sale of electric vehicles by 2035 to protect the state’s gas and oil industry.
- The lawmakers said the electric vehicle charging stations would require too much power to “sustain the misadventure of electric vehicles.”
- The Hill reported:
A group of GOP Wyoming state lawmakers want to end electric vehicle sales there by 2035, saying the move will help safeguard the oil and gas industries.
The measure, introduced to the state legislature on Friday, was sponsored by six state legislators, who said in it that electric vehicles will hinder Wyoming’s ability to trade with other states. The bill states that citizens and industries would be encouraged not to purchase electric vehicles before the ban goes into effect.
“The proliferation of electric vehicles at the expense of gas-powered vehicles will have deleterious impacts on Wyoming’s communities and will be detrimental to Wyoming’s economy and the ability for the country to efficiently engage in commerce,” the bill reads.
- 100% of all cars sold in California by 2035 must be ‘free of fossil fuel emissions.’
- It is unclear how California drivers will be able to charge millions of electric vehicles in a state plagued by rolling blackouts.
- Larry Fink said that criticism of ESG investing has become personal and accused critics of trying to “demonize” an investment strategy he has championed for the past several years.
- “I’m taking this very seriously,” the BlackRock chief said in an interview with Bloomberg TV on Tuesday. “We are trying to address the misconceptions. It’s hard because it’s not business any more, they’re doing it in a personal way. And for the first time in my professional career, attacks are now personal. They’re trying to demonize the issues.”
- Kerry put his finger on the target and shared what he really wants.
- Kerry claims to be behind efforts to reduce carbon emissions based on fake science, but is that really what he is after?
- He shared what he really wants. It’s not climate control, it’s money. Lots and lots of money.
- WTRF Kerry shared this in his talk at Davos.
U.S. climate envoy John Kerry says that despite nearly a $1 trillion committed by global philanthropies for various causes over the last few years, only 2% of this amount goes toward climate action.
He said during a panel session at the World Economic Forum in Davos that it’s estimated from $7.5 billion to $12.5 billion of global philanthropy is directed toward climate action. He and others urged philanthropies across the world to come together and contribute more to climate action.
“So how do we get there?” Kerry asked about keeping global climate goals alive. He answered, “Well, the lesson I’ve learned in the last year — I learned it as secretary of state and it has since been reinforced in spades, is money, money, money, money, money, money, money.”
- The WEF and the elites want money and lots of it.
- The NYFed’s general business conditions index crashed nearly 22 points to -32.9 this month (twice as bad as the weakest analyst estimate).
- New orders dropped nearly 28 points to minus 31.1, also the lowest since May 2020 and marking the third-straight month of contraction.
- Shipments plunged by a similar amount to the lowest since August.
- Factory employment fell to its weakest level in more than two years, indicating that hiring has essentially stalled.
- Moreover, an index of the employee workweek shrank to the lowest since August.
- The United States Chamber of Commerce detailed its globalist policy agenda for the year, including advocating for more overall immigration regardless of its impact on the nation’s workers along with inking new free trade deals regardless of the impact on American jobs.
- Chamber of Commerce CEO Suzanne Clark delivered an annual address, laying out the group’s agenda for the year on behalf of the multinational corporations that it represents in Washington, DC.
- As part of that agenda, Clark endorsed unlimited immigration to the U.S. where employers can import as many foreign workers as possible whenever “they need it” by blowing the lid off caps to employment-based visas.
- From 2001 to 2018, U.S. free trade with China eliminated 3.7 million American jobs from the economy — 2.8 million of which were lost in American manufacturing. During that same period, at least 50,000 American manufacturing plants closed down.
- Those massive job losses have coincided with a booming U.S.-China trade deficit. In 1985, before China entered the WTO, the U.S. trade deficit with China totaled $6 billion. In 2019, the U.S. trade deficit with China totaled more than $345 billion.
- Meanwhile, a recent study found that permanent U.S. tariffs of 15 to 35 percent on all foreign imports would create about ten million American jobs and generate over $600 billion in new revenue. American manufacturing is vital to the U.S. economy, as every manufacturing job supports an additional 7.4 American jobs in other industries.
- Many of the world’s top entities, companies, and experts are projecting a recession in 2023.
- One week ago the World Bank warned of a worldwide recession in 2023.
- Blackrock projected a massive recession in 2023. They said it would a recession like no other.
The number of people in the world who understand this crucial fact about what’s makes the entire international monetary system go is probably like less than 5 million.
- The Fair Tax Act was introduced by Rep. Buddy Carter (R-GA) who pitched it as a way to ease the tax burden on Americans.
- “Instead of adding 87,000 new agents to weaponize the IRS against small business owners and middle America, this bill will eliminate the need for the department entirely by simplifying the tax code with provisions that work for the American people and encourage growth and innovation,” Carter said in a statement.
- Even if the bill passed the House, it would not pass in the Democrat-led Senate.
- Biden argued that the IRS needed the additional agents to help hold millionaires and billionaires accountable.
- He vowed to veto any of the Republican proposals to cut funding to the IRS or end the IRS.
- “Let me be clear: If any of these bills happen to reach my desk, I will veto them,” he said. “Any of them.”
- U.S. District Judge James Donato ruled in Twitter’s favor on Friday, saying in his order that the former employees had signed arbitration agreements as part of their employment contracts with Twitter. The signed agreements indicated the employees would bring legal disputes to arbitration instead of to court and also included a class-action waiver.
- “You and the company agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or private attorney general representative action basis,” the agreements said.
- The dispute-resolution agreements also state that “arbitration is not a mandatory condition of employee’s employment at the company.” The workers were also offered a separate form if they chose to opt out.
- “Twitter provided signed copies of the agreements, and they are all clear and straightforward,” Donato wrote in his order.
- The five initial plaintiffs who filed their complaint were “ordered to arbitration on an individual basis.” Donato added that the three workers who opted out and suing Musk were unaffected by the decision.
- the Twitter workers demanded to keep their jobs. That didn’t work out. They demanded to work from home. That didn’t work out. Then some of them filed a class-action lawsuit. That didn’t work out.
- Welcome to the real world. Nobody owes you anything.
European Commission VP Věra Jourová at the WEF:
"Illegal hate speech, which you will have soon also in the U.S. I think that we have a strong reason why we have this in the criminal law." pic.twitter.com/iLR1MePTYT
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) January 17, 2023
Why’d Joe Biden lose to the Taliban if all you need to win a war against country folk with rifles is some F-15s? https://t.co/ZMLskzCRRA
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) January 17, 2023
- A Supreme court judge in New York City has ruled that Governor Kathy Hochul and the state’s health department abused their authority by mandating vaccinations for healthcare workers, a vaccine that’s not included in the state’s Public Health Law.
- Judge Gerard Neri ruled that Gov. Hochul and the health department had abused their authority by sidestepping the legislature and making the Covid vaccine mandate for medical staff permanent, Syracuse reported.
- Neri argued that the state cannot require vaccines beyond those specified in public health law.
- He ruled that the state’s requirement that all healthcare workers get vaccinated against COVID-19 was “null, void, and of no effect.”
- In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.
- The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.
- It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.
- This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:
- This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.
- But you can’t hide these things for long.
- This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.
- The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.
- My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.
- That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:
- On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.
Population collapse is an existential problem for humanity, not overpopulation!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 17, 2023
- Brazilian Senator Marcos do Val has demanded the arrest of Justice Minister Flavion Dino and the impeachment of President Lula da Silva. The incoming Senate and Chamber of Deputies will have a conservative majority unless the left manage to prevent the right-wing delegates from taking their seats.
- “This week I will request you immediate removal and request your arrest for the crime of malfeasance and for outher violations of the criminal code. I have already revealed that President Lula knew about the impending attacks 24 hours ahead of time and let them happen. I will request the opening of an impeachment process, for, in addition to letting our history be destroyed, you put our democracy and lives at risk”, do Val said.
- During an interview on Monday, the Governor of the state of Minas Gerais, Romeu Zema, said the Lula government facilitated acts of vandalism in Brasília to “play the victim”, Brazil in English reported. “It seems to me that there was a mistake by the radical right, which is a minority. There was also an error, perhaps on purpose, committed by the Federal Government, which turned a blind eye [to the situation] so the worst could happen and they could play the victim. It’s an assumption. But the investigations will show if it really happened.”
- CNN is reporting that Lake is eyeing the Senate seat currently being held by Kyrsten Sinema, who has perturbed Democrats nationwide by becoming an Independent.
- CNN reporter Kate Sullivan floated the rumor on Twitter.
- As Kari Lake said before the midterm election, she is intent on combating corruption in the nation’s politics and elections.
NEW: Speculation growing on Hill that US Attorney David C. Weiss, the Delaware prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden, may have pressured the sudden "discovery" of Biden's private, far-flung stash of classified White House materials
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 12, 2023
NEW: The managing partner of Penn Biden think tank in DC where Biden had highly classified documents stashed concerning Ukraine was none other than Biden's Ukraine adviser Michael Carpenter, seen here sitting next to Schiff's Ukraine impeachment whistleblower Eric Ciaramella … https://t.co/d9IH7ISjlN
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 12, 2023
President Joe Biden has been the victim of ridicule online after forgetting the name of the wife of Martin Luther King III while singing her happy birthday.
🔗- https://t.co/MRiXhkdT4A pic.twitter.com/gORq2S9CWm
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) January 17, 2023
Quite possibly. I think you hit the nail on the head earlier in the show. It’s a clean-up job. There’s no reason for her to be out there, other than they are trying to cover up something else.
And if you have Adam Schiff, the New York Times, CNN, and all these Democrats saying, oh his inadvertent mishandling of classified documents. They’re all singing that song. It lets you know that that’s the cover-up it’s not the actual story. So I don’t think the actual story has come out yet.
Bobb goes on to say:
- It looks like somebody might be a tax cheat, and the question is whether it’s Presidentish Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden — or both.
- On the Schedule E portion of his 2017 tax forms, Joe Biden reported $19,800 in “rents received,” and none in 2018, according to information reported on Sunday by Breitbart’s Wendell Husebø.
- But when filling out a background check, Hunter Biden claimed to pay a specific $49,910 rent each month to his dad from March 2017 to February 2018. This is the same home where classified documents were recently found stacked in the garage.
- You should know that Joe Biden’s Wilmington home “is currently valued at $1,380,800 by real estate website Zillow.com” and has an estimated rental value of about $7,600 per month.
- But then suddenly the documents were taken down and the webpage sent readers to a Democrat fundraising page.
- The Gateway Pundit investigated these documents on the Wayback Machine.
- Links to their tax filings were originally posted on the joebiden.com financial disclosure webpage in July 2019.
- The original list of tax filings included filings from 2016, 2017, and 2018:
The JoeBiden.com financial disclosure webpage still had these tax documents publicly displayed on July 17, 2022.
But then on July 18, 2022 the JoeBiden.com financial disclosure and tax returns page was altered.
Starting on July 18, 2022, the JoeBiden.com webpage linked to the Democrat donation page.
The Biden tax filings are no longer available for public viewing.
Biden Delaware 2017:
Biden Federal 2016:
Advertisement – story continues below
Biden Federal 2017:
Biden Federal 2018:
Joe Biden OGE form:
- Was Joe Biden really paid $50,000 a month by Hunter for a house that’s worth comparatively very little. Who actually owns the house? This is just the beginning of one of the greatest political and money laundering Scams of all time. However, don’t know wether or not the Rigged and Corrupt Fake News Media will want to report on it. Probably not, they’d rather report on a 75 year old Trump employee who did not pay tax on the use of a company car or apartment (few people do, never charged before).
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
What was just released to Nunes?
“A clean [H]ouse is very important.”
- Hunter Biden’s monthly rent of $49,910 matches a rental deposit at the House of Sweden related to the Biden family business venture with the infamous CEFC China Energy Co. Hunter’s $49,910 deposit also matches the amount of money he logged on a 2018 background check document unearthed by the New York Post’s Miranda Devine.
- In an email on October 13, 2017, Cecilia Browning, the general manager of House of Sweden, an office complex in Washington, DC, emailed Hunter about a lease that Hunter and his Chinese business partners were trying to terminate, according to emails unearthed from Hunter’s “Laptop from Hell.”
- Browning notes the amount of the deposit was $49,910 for the office space and that it would be returned to Hunter upon signing a lease termination document.
- “If you are willing to terminate the lease of #507 – the owners are willing to let you out of the lease as of December 31, 2017,” Browning emailed Hunter. “Please note that there is a security deposit paid by you of $49,910 which will be returned within 15 days after the termination of the lease (after inspection of normal wear and tear).”
- Hunter had apparently requested the termination of the lease after his deal with CEFC China Energy fell apart. The Biden family had previously negotiated a deal with CEFC whereby President Joe Biden (Big Guy) would receive a ten percent equity stake in the joint venture, whistleblower Tony Bobulinski stated.
There is no way a record isn't kept of who visits a sitting president at two homes in Delaware where he's spent nearly 200 days of his presidency. https://t.co/PD7d9E8xW6
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) January 16, 2023
- “The Archives isn’t being transparent with the American people, ” Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., tweeted late Sunday.
- The chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee is pressing President Joe Biden to release visitor logs to his Delaware home where classified documents were found while accusing the National Archives of stonewalling his investigation.
- “The Archives isn’t being transparent with the American people, ” Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., tweeted late Sunday.
- The agency that preserves presidential documents “has yet to provide @GOPoversight with a simple briefing on its handling of classified docs,” Comer added. “So many questions remain unanswered. I will use the power of the gavel to get answers.”
- Comer also sent a letter Sunday to White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain demanding that he release the visitor logs for Biden’s Wilmington, Del., residence as well as all communications about properties searched for classified documents and those conducting the searches.
- The FBI (Fake Bureau of Investigation) & the Department of Injustice, together with the Trump Hating Thug, Jack Smith, are interviewing, harassing, and subpoenaing people that work for me relative to the BOXES HOAX, & the “Peacefully & Patriotically” speech I made at the January 6th protest of the Rigged and Stollen Presidential Election, where so many have been treated horribly and Unconstitutionally. This is a Gestapo type operation! Are they doing this to the Biden people? I don’t think so!
- He made this post here on Truth Social just under an hour ago.
- See how he “accidentally” misspelled “Stollen”?
- STOLLEN IS ALREADY TRENDING ON TWITTER.
- Most of the people mocking Trump for his being so dumb that he doesn’t know how to spell ‘stolen’ have no idea what he did there.
- They are literally spreading his message all over social media RIGHT NOW while they try to laugh at him.