Vaccine Halted In Europe After Deaths & DC Arrests
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Today we discuss the halt of covid vaccine in many European countries after tragic deaths become apparent, and several stories related to the arrest of attendees at the DC rally on Jan. 6.
Thank you My Patriot Supply for sponsoring the second half of the show! Save $50 off a 4-week supply of food:
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/redpill78channel
Gab TV : https://tv.gab.com/channel/redpill78
4 thoughts on “Vaccine Halted In Europe After Deaths & DC Arrests”
You keep calling it a “VIRUS,” giving credibility to this outrageous deception. I know this is not your intent, but please consider the language you are using.
Fauci has been compromised by his participation with the development of Covid and its weaponization.. (he’s a criminal). Bill Gates openly supports depopulation and finances such vaccines for that purpose.
Fauci: What is the problem here? I just don’t get it.” GOOD ADVICE, DR. FAKEY. I WON’T GET IT EITHER.
Scientist who invented the PCR test says Dr. Fauci doesn’t know much about medicine and is willing to lie on TV. He also says PCR test DOESN’T tell you if you’re SICK. So, some things to consider.
I’m bad at math. & easily confused. But the “poll” shows
Trump voters: Yes 30% No 47%
Biden voters Yes 58% No 10%
30+47 = 77% (Absent 23%); 58+10 = 68 (Absent 32%) Total ‘absent’ = 55%
Question: Where are the other presumed U.S. voters? I mean the absent 55%.
How ’bout the non-voters?