Trump and the patriots are now in the process of taking over the energy sector. The [CB] has setup OPEC for the sole purpose of controlling the flow of oil and the petrodollar. The patriots are now dismantling that system. The [CB] has lost control over the ESF, the flow of currency to other corrupt [CB] has now been cut off. The patriots are putting everything into place, this week is going to be a very tough week. Trump says that we have not fought a war like this since 1917. IG Atkinson has been fired, the FISA court is asking the FBI for documentation or they might have to invalidate the FISA warrants. The [DS] is in trouble, their entire apparatus is being dismantled right in front of their eyes.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 04.04.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Trump never liked Opec it was like a cartel
- The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) consists of three types of assets: U.S. dollars, foreign currencies, and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), which is an international reserve asset created by the International Monetary Fund.
- The ESF can be used to purchase or sell foreign currencies, to hold U.S. foreign exchange and Special Drawing Rights (SDR) assets, and to provide financing to foreign governments. All operations of the ESF require the explicit authorization of the Secretary of the Treasury (“the Secretary”).
- The Secretary is responsible for the formulation and implementation of U.S. international monetary and financial policy, including exchange market intervention policy. The ESF helps the Secretary to carry out these responsibilities. By law, the Secretary has considerable discretion in the use of ESF resources.
- The legal basis of the ESF is the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. As amended in the late 1970s, the Act provides in part that “the Department of the Treasury has a stabilization fund …Consistent with the obligations of the Government in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on orderly exchange arrangements and an orderly system of exchange rates, the Secretary …, with the approval of the President, may deal in gold, foreign exchange, and other instruments of credit and securities.
- On Friday President Trump announced that he was firing ICIG Atkinson because he could no longer be trusted. The President had lost all confidence in Atkinson.
- The Mainstream Media (MSM) and the Democrats are terrified after President Trump fired the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Michael Atkinson. This is evident from their responses.
The Conservative Treehouse notes that Atkinson was identified in the most recent FISA abuse report by the DOJ IG Horowitz as one of the individuals who was involved in FISA abuse and this provides President Trump cover for firing Atkinson:
…The recent IG report that outlines Atkinson’s gross incompetence in the FISA scandal, vis-a-vis the 42 DOJ-NSD Accuracy Reviews, is the atomic shield against the political narrative….
Adam Schiff, is panicking
Trump’s dead of night decision to fire ICIG Michael Atkinson is another blatant attempt to gut the independence of the Intelligence Community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.
It puts our country and national security at even greater risk. pic.twitter.com/Pnm7chdIkl
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) April 4, 2020
- Let the Mainstream Media and Democrats complain all they want. All President Trump has to say is release Atkinson’s testimony from the Schiff Sham. Once this is released, the unconstitutional and criminal impeachment sham will be exposed.
- Reminder: Fired ICIG Atkinson Is Connected to Schiff’s Impeachment Sham and His Wife is Connected to Fusion GPS – The Russia Collusion Sham Instigators
JB is panicking
One more example of Trump removing those who seek to stop his lawlessness. All Americans fed up with Trump’s incompetence, venality, & narcissism have the opportunity to “fire” him in November—the most important election of our lifetime. https://t.co/wvpjWsnCOQ
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) April 4, 2020
Thomas Monheim has been named the Acting IC Inspector General. Monheim is a career intelligence professional and retired Colonel from the U.S. Air Force Reserves who has served our nation in a wide variety of roles throughout his distinguished career.
— Office of the DNI (@ODNIgov) April 4, 2020
- Judge gives FBI until June 15 to determine if 29 flawed warrant applications contained material errors.
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Chief Judge James Boasberg gave the bureau until June 15 to complete the review, moving quickly to react to a Justice Department inspector general’s memo earlier this week that found 29 FISA warrants to spy on Americans contained inaccurate or unverified information in violation of the FBI’s so-called Woods Procedures.
- The judge’s order requires the FBI to determine if the errors were material enough to void the already approved warrants.
- DOJ prosecutors on asked for ANOTHER delay in the Flynn case in a status report filing as attorney Sidney Powell fights for a dismissal.
- The feds are asking for three additional weeks to comb over documents provided to them by Flynn’s former lawyers.
- “The government needs additional time to digest this information and any additional information that Covington may provide,” the status report stated. “In order to allow the government adequate time to review the materials that have been produced and to request, receive, and review any follow-up information or documents, the government respectfully asks this Court to allow the government three additional weeks to provide a further status update and, if feasible, a proposed briefing schedule.”
- “The FBI and DOJ made up this ‘case,’ threatened to indict his son the next day if he did not plead guilty, hid–and are still hiding–the evidence that shows he is innocent, and they knew that all along,” Sidney Powell told Sara Carter. “Clapper and Brennan and others knew that Flynn intended to audit and clean out the corrupt intelligence agencies.
- The FBI ‘lost’ the original 302 summary report on the ambush interview with Flynn and altered the 302 report currently in his file.
- Rep. Jim Jordan cited lack of Wray’s intensity, also supports “adversarial” advocate to protect Americans in FISA process.
Will Wray be activated
- By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- Section 1. Policy. The security, integrity, and availability of United States telecommunications networks are vital to United States national security and law enforcement interests.
- Members of the committee include: Secretary of Defense Attorney General Secretary of Homeland Security
States must take concrete steps now to make sure every citizen can be heard in November, no matter where we are by then in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. https://t.co/OFIPHqcdM0
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 5, 2020
“Do you think every state in this country should be prepared for mail-in voting?”
President Trump: “No, because I think a lot of people cheat… I think people should vote with voter ID… The reason they don’t want voter ID is because they intend to cheat!” pic.twitter.com/n7Gbi1h5jn
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 3, 2020
Will voter fraud be exposed before January?
2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).
Illegal border crossings are at a standstill as the coronavirus pandemic rages on within the US.@CBP only dealt with 80 people, a drop in the bucket compared to the 30,000 arrests agents made during February.https://t.co/MZzlfj6unW
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 5, 2020
- Trump rescued thousands of passengers and crew members from aboard cruise ships the rest of the world refused. [LINK]
[…] This ends a voyage that began March 5 in Chile and was supposed to finish March 19 in Argentina, but it ran on for days as countries declined to welcome passengers ashore during the coronavirus pandemic. (more)
- You are darn right we rescued those international passengers; now ask yourself: why wouldn’t anyone else help them?
.@realDonaldTrump “Finally, I can report that as of today the State Department has successfully coordinated the safe return of more than 40,000 Americans stuck abroad on over 400 flights from 75 countries.”
Great news for Americans overseas.
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) April 4, 2020
Now Trump is pushing Hydroxycholoquine, he is now setting up the narrative that the cure is right around the corner, once the mission is over, the cure will be announced, the FDA will approve it and the fear, chaos and panic will disappear. But first lets look at Faucci
- Dr. Fauci was repeatedly skeptical of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating the novel coronavirus.
- But he wasn’t so skeptical back in 2013.
In fact, Dr. Anthony Fauci CHEERED the use of hydroxychloroquine appeared effective “only in cells in lab dishes” in treatment of against MERS.
Fauci, now so sour on hydroxychloroquine (+/- azithro) for covid19, despite its clinical promise, gushed in 4/2013 when a coronavirus [MERS] antiviral combo [ribavirin /interferon-alpha)] tested “only in cells in lab dishes” prevented viral replication! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/18/scientists-develop-possible-treatment-for-new-sars-like-virus/2091443/ …
- That is interesting.
So Dr. Fauci thought a 2013 test in a “lab dish” was particularly encouraging.
But in 2020 after severl successful studies of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness in treating coronavirus patients he was suspect.
Under direction of @USNorthernCmd, in support of @fema, approx. 1000 @usairforce & @USNavy medical providers arrive to #NY area in next 3 days to expand local #MedicalCapabilities for #WarOnCovid19. Includes 300 personnel to #javitscenter & other locations. #COVID19 #coronavirus
— U.S. Northern Command (@USNorthernCmd) April 4, 2020
PRESIDENT TRUMP: “There’s going to be a lot of death” in coming weeks
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 4, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
Future “Conspiracy” push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
They are scared.
Used against them.
NG now active.
Refer to old drops re: SA / NG.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
QWe are sincerely appreciative for your kind words and appreciation. Means more than you know. Each one read in full. We are in this together. WWG1WGA.
2018 will be glorious!!
I bet he already talked to Putin too>>899237
Peace through strength.
QPOTUS will be up all night.
Watch the news tomorrow.
I will be having a White House CoronaVirus Task Force meeting in a short while. May or may not do a News Conference after the meeting, depending on new information. Talks & meetings today are proving promising, but a rough two weeks are coming up!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2020
We are learning much about the Invisible Enemy. It is tough and smart, but we are tougher and smarter!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2020
Q+Thank you for your prayers.
One of many vehicles.
QThink Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
I noticed an important pattern that has heretofore escaped the notice of the Anons. LOOK HERE! Q has perfectly outlined this entire week for us TWO years ago. I’m asking @prayingmedic @StormIsUponUs @X22Report @LisaMei62 @Inevitable_ET @Sun_Q_Tzu to comment and help distribute. pic.twitter.com/cGYgWdQr8V
— Saturn Stone (@SaturnStone33) April 5, 2020
To all of our youth who are missing the start of their @LittleLeague seasons, hang in there! We will get you back out on the fields, and know that you will be playing baseball soon….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2020
….We will get through this together, and bats will be swinging before you know it. In the meantime, take care of mom and dad, and know that this will not be forever! @littleleagueceo
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2020
Getting the children back out onto the fields, We will get through this together
Trump kept mentioning 1917, the war, nobody trained for this since 1917
TAKE A LISTENQ!!mG7VJxZNCI
- On the Western Front, the main objective of tunnel warfare was to place large quantities of explosives beneath enemy defensive positions. When it was detonated, the explosion would destroy that section of the trench. The infantry would then advance towards the enemy front-line hoping to take advantage of the confusion that followed the explosion of an underground mine. It could take as long as a year to dig a tunnel and place a mine. As well as digging their own tunnels, the military engineers had to listen out for enemy tunnellers. On occasions miners accidentally dug into the opposing side’s tunnel and an underground fight took place. When an enemy’s tunnel was found it was usually destroyed by placing an explosive charge inside.
Palm Sunday is the beginning of a Holy week for many people of Faith and a great day to lift our voices in Prayer. I will be tuning into Pastor @greglaurie at @harvestorg Church in Riverside, California tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. Eastern. https://t.co/2eTaKsZVT4
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2020The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o’ clock can be dangerous.
QIs Q talking about the 6 oclock news
[Attempts to send new Article(s) to Senate to delay?]
State of the Union.
“And the rocket’s red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.”