The patriots are in control of the economy, Trump signed the DPA to protect the people of this country, he has the ability to force companies, banks etc to protect the people during a national emergency. Checks have already been disbursed to the people. The [DS] just signaled an event to go after the Dragon. The FISA court wants names for certain warrants. Durham is on the hunt. The mission is going forward, stay vigilant, news unlocks pain is coming. All the indicators are pointing to a surge of the storm coming very soon.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 04.03.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Bank of America is giving a large group of its borrowers a large break. The company is allowing 50,000 of them to defer their mortgage payments, . Those customers may defer their payments for up to three months due to the financial impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
- In mid-March, the bank announced that mortgage clients facing hardship could request that it grant both deferrals and refunds for late fees on their payments.
Great job being done by @BankofAmerica and many community banks throughout the country. Small businesses appreciate your work!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 3, 2020
UPDATE – At least 9,970 loans have been processed; $3,200,000,000+ originated. #CARESAct & #PaycheckProtectionProgram offers small businesses forgivable loans for 8 weeks of payroll + operating expenses. All hands-on deck @SBAgov @USTreasury #CommunityBanks #LocalLenders
— Jovita Carranza, SBA (@SBAJovita) April 3, 2020
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin that Americans will begin receiving cash deposits in their accounts in two weeks, on schedule from the passing of the phase 3 stimulus last week.
FISA Court issues order on latest IG findings of serious abuse. This includes:
1) Govt must give court names of all targets in the 29 applications found deficient
2) Assess whether those issues render applications invalid
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) April 3, 2020
- U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation is putting increased scrutiny on former CIA Director John Brennan, searching for any undue influence he may have had during 2017’s intelligence community assessment of Russian interference.
- Officials said Durham has been interviewing CIA officials this year, zeroing in on those at the National Intelligence Council, a center within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence which oversaw the collaboration between the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency in putting together the 2017 assessment, and looking at how the work product was finalized.
- Durham is also scrutinizing Brennan in relation to British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s dossier. In particular, the prosecutor is looking for answers on whether it was used in the 2017 assessment, why former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe insisted upon it being part of the assessment, how allegations from the dossier ended up in the assessment’s appendix, and whether Brennan misled about the dossier’s use.
- More evidence confirms more FBI and Mueller gang lies and cover ups. This time a Deep State Anti-Trump former Assistant US Attorney claimed under oath that the FBI did examine Seth Rich’s computer and that she met with an FBI Agent and prosecutor from the Mueller gang. This indicates the meeting should have been recorded in a form 302 but the FBI continues to claim no records related to Seth Rich are available!
MS_13 187  -24 -Distance?
MS[13=M]MSM – The ‘Wheel’
No investigation into WL receipt of information?
No pull down of NSA metadata trace/C to WL?
No pull down of NSA metadata period?
Nothing transferred across web?
Direct-to-Direct bypass dump?
No ‘direct’ investigation into DNC computer/software?
No ‘direct’ investigation into CS?
FBI/SC/DOJ/FED G simply TRUST CS‘s report on data breach?
HUSSEIN “STATE SECRETS” WH NAT SEC ARTICLES 1-9 – BURIED?
AMERICA FOR SALE.
Trust the plan.
Kevin Thomas Duffy, a prominent Manhattan federal judge who presided over the trial for the terrorists who bombed the World Trade Center in 1993, reportedly died of the coronavirus on Wednesday. He was 87.
- There’s a competing theory — of an accidental lab release of bat coronavirus — that scientists have been puzzling about for weeks. Less than 300 yards from the seafood market is the Wuhan branch of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Researchers from that facility and the nearby Wuhan Institute of Virology have posted articles about collecting bat coronaviruses from around China, for study to prevent future illness. Did one of those samples leak, or was hazardous waste deposited in a place where it could spread?
- Richard Ebright, a Rutgers microbiologist and biosafety expert, told me in an email that “the first human infection could have occurred as a natural accident,” with the virus passing from bat to human, possibly through another animal. But Ebright cautioned that it “also could have occurred as a laboratory accident, with, for example, an accidental infection of a laboratory worker.” He noted that bat coronaviruses were studied in Wuhan at Biosafety Level 2, “which provides only minimal protection,” compared with the top BSL-4.
Authorities remove close to one million masks, gloves, gowns and other medical supplies after a Brooklyn man was caught allegedly hoarding the equipment. He faces charges for lying to investigators and coughing on FBI agents who confronted him. https://t.co/jcz6wabK4N pic.twitter.com/ih78j9XM3v
— ABC News (@ABC) April 2, 2020
- The company said it plans to publish a series of “Community Mobility Reports” to show the types of places people are visiting across 131 countries and regions. The first report was published on Friday.
- Google said in a blog post it hopes tracking movement trends over time and by geography could help shape and inform governments’ and public health officials’ response to the coronavirus pandemic.
You conspiracy theorists are nuts, big tech does not use our devices to track our every move, and even if they could they wouldn’t never use it against us and I oop…
Google Releases Location Data To Help Authorities Check Lock-downs https://t.co/sdQZD5hVqg
— The Kate Awakening (@kate_awakening) April 3, 2020
Gates want mandtory vaccines
You must have a paper to prove this
Stars are supporting this
I’m joining the @gatesfoundation effort to find a drug that will prevent or treat #COVID19. We need this to protect our health workers, the most vulnerable, and all of our friends and families. @wellcometrust @chanzuckerberg @CNTR4growth https://t.co/iSVuzJLEFf
— Madonna (@Madonna) April 3, 2020
Follow the stars.
- The antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine has been deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.
- The survey, released Thursday and conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, asked 6,227 physicians in 30 countries to find out what works against SARS-CoV-2. The poll found that 37% of those treating patients suffering frm the coronavirusa that causes COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy.”The physicians picked hydroxychloroquine from a list of 15 choices.
POTUS made it clear that the recommendation to shut down businesses was made by the doctors–and not him.
This was Fauci
He is [DS]
This will be blamed on him
— Travel – State Dept (@TravelGov) April 2, 2020
- Homeland Security officials, law enforcement, public health officials and the National Guard are likely to interact with the public. While the focus is on addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, this public interaction provides a valuable opportunity to also combat human trafficking.
- Human Trafficking Is A Huge Worldwide Industry
- According to the Polaris Project, which studies human trafficking, it is estimated that the total number of victims in the United States is in the hundreds of thousands. The International Labor Organization says human trafficking is a $150 billion industry worldwide.
- Victims of both sex and labor trafficking commonly travel on interstate highways and through airports. As a result, it is important that all of those at checkpoints and screening locations are aware of the indicators of human trafficking and understand their role in combating this crime.
- Indicators of human trafficking that may warrant further questioning or investigation include:
- Bruises and injuries at various stages of healing.
- Persons who appear coached on what to say when speaking to officials.
- Interstate travel that involves minors and adults who are not family members.
- Travelers who show signs of being denied food, water, sleep or medical care.
- Someone who is unusually timid and scared to speak with officials.
- Someone who refuses to answer basic questions and consistently defers questions to someone else that is present.
- Travelers who do not have any personal items with them.
- Travelers who do not have identification in their possession.
- Travelers who are subject to unreasonable security measures, such as backseat passengers where the doors are locked and they are unable to open them on their own.
- The United States Coast Guard seized roughly 19,000 pounds of cocaine, more than 1400 pounds of marijuana in months long operations on eastern Pacific that will culminate Friday morning as the cutters return to dock in Florida. Moreover, the massive law enforcement operation also led to the apprehension of approximately 20 drug smugglers who were manning what are known as low-profile ‘go fast vessels’ to transport the narcotics into the United States. Source: saracarter.com
Remember Trump mentioned a Woman was rescued
- President Donald Trump said Sunday that an unspecified military operation had been conducted in a “certain area” overseas to rescue a female U.S. citizen who was being “horribly treated.”
- Trump said he consulted with Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, who “took care of it. We went in and we got her out, but that was rough stuff.”
- He thanked Milley “and all the people involved and people who went in to get her.”
- In a question-and-answer session at the news conference, Trump was asked for details, but said only that “bad things were happening to her in a certain country,” adding that “Gen. Milley does not play games.”
If I didn’t know any better I’d think maybe this country was preparing to help a lot of human trafficking victims heal from trauma and assimilate into society 🤔 pic.twitter.com/IoKkxEljz5
— #SaveTheChildren ⚔️⚖️🕊 (@j_ardinera) April 3, 2020
The evergreen tree is a stubborn woman/ when the coldest day comes / she never abandons her red babies / becomes home of birds / as William passes by her / red babies speak to him / please shake hands / Hug me / whenever I’m pretty in my inner soul to the earth/ PC: William Moon pic.twitter.com/pL4RTM2l6a
— White House Photos (@photowhitehouse) April 3, 2020
Evergreen provides information to the Mockingbird
Operation Mockingbird[a] is a large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early 1950s and attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations.
The mercy and comfort are in the ports these ships are taken on many non coronavirus patients , the spokesman said next week it will begin
Fewer than 40 patients being treated on USNS Mercy and USNS Comfort. Cuomo said “We effectively don’t have non-Covid patients.” pic.twitter.com/3ApG8mBXj5
— Lisa Mei Crowley 🐸 (@LisaMei62) April 3, 2020
Keep watching the news.
P = pope?
[Pope] will be having a terrible May.
Those who backed him will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
PREPARED AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COUNT YOUR BEATS.
+ ++ +++
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) April 3, 2020
A fifth column is a group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation.The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine.Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack #CNNTownHall https://t.co/a71x1LF5du
— BlueSky⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@QBlueSkyQ) April 3, 2020
1) Trump invokes P
2) Trump tweets/deletes typo A
3) Trump tweets/deletes typo I
4) Trump typo in Schumer letter (missing N)
5) Trump tweets about P again (confirming)
— ENoCH (@elenochle) April 3, 2020
A movie recommendation as you #StayHome this weekend: “Slay the Dragon” is an inspiring new film from @participant about how America falls short of every vote counting equally—and how all of us can fight back. It begins streaming today. https://t.co/5baQJDDZVc
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 3, 2020
There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries.
The choice to know will ultimately be yours.
These people are SICK!
To those who are courageous enough to speak out – we stand with you!
You are not alone in this fight.