Another Piece Of The Storm Is Put Into Place, The Hunt Is On, Panic In DC – Ep. 2887
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:13:16 — 33.1MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Fuel prices are now moving up once again, Biden is now blaming the hurricane and is telling oil companies and gas stages not to raise prices. The economy is worse than originally thought, recession is here. The Senate passed a bill to stop the shutdown of the government, plus they are giving 12 billion to Ukraine. Trump sends message, this all can be reversed. The [DS] is now trapped in their own agenda, but the truth is now coming out and the criminals are now panicking. Another piece to the storm has just been put into place, Seth Rich document must be revealed. The hunt is on. The [DS] is now pushing a communication blackout, they know the truth is coming and they know they will need to censor as much as they can. This will not work, countermeasures are now in place. The [DS] is trapped.
That didn't take long — gas prices are back at $6 and beyond. https://t.co/cjvyw1adWh
— CBS Los Angeles (@CBSLA) September 28, 2022
- The U.S. economy was even weaker in the first half of the year than previously thought, data from the Commerce Department indicated on Thursday.
- Gross Domestic Product contracted by 1.6 percent in the first three months of 2022 and by 0.6 percent in the April through June quarter, meaning the economy shrank for two consecutive quarters.
- Those who argued that the economy was not actually in a recession could point to the low unemployment rate and a measure of the economy known as Gross Domestic Income, which had been reported as growing 1.8 percent in the first quarter and 1.4 percent in the second quarter.
- On Thursday, the Commerce Department released revisions to its estimates of GDP and GDI. The GDP estimates were unchanged but the GDI estimates for the first half of this year were marked down sharply. First quarter GDI grew at a 0.8 percent annual rate and second quarter GDI growth was a mere 0.1 percent.
JUST IN: Senate Passes Stopgap Bill to Avert Government Shutdown – Funding Bill Includes $12.3 Billion for Ukraine
- The US Senate on Thursday passed a stopgap funding bill to avert a government shutdown.
- The bill, which has to clear both chambers and head to Biden’s desk for a signature before midnight Friday, will fund the government through December 16.
- The funding bill also includes $12.3 billion for Ukraine.
- If a deal isn’t reached by the Friday midnight deadline, the Democrats will own the shutdown since they control both chambers of Congress and the White House.
U.S. Senator @CynthiaMLummis from Wyoming on #Bitcoin: "I love that it can't be stopped."
Proud to share this very special interview in partnership with @HardMoneyShow. We spoke with @SenLummis about her background and crypto regulation in D.C.
WATCH: https://t.co/BbkI9ZuiCv pic.twitter.com/1CRI8GynWX
— Natalie Brunell (@natbrunell) September 28, 2022
Screenshotted for when this is deleted.
Evil @OccupyDemocrats pic.twitter.com/ywjZUQGM0T
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) September 29, 2022
Twitter suspends account that reveals the ‘left’s depravity’
- The Libs of TikTok Twitter account was suspended from Twitter Wednesday for “hateful conduct,” its owner said on her website. The account will be locked for seven days, according to Chaya Raichik, who runs the account. She views the suspension as an attempt to deplatform her and threatened to sue Twitter if the company permanently bans her.
“All ages family friendly” drag shows now apparently consist of stripper performances and drag queens having kids touch their crotch area pic.twitter.com/6ldWT50bqr
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) September 25, 2022
- “Twitter claims I have violated their ‘hateful conduct policy,’ but like my last suspension, they have provided no explanation as to how I violated this policy,” she wrote. “Was it hateful to expose an all-ages drag show where a stripper performed in front of children? Was it hateful to expose a drag queen who allowed a small child to repeatedly rub their crotch?”
JUST IN: While we’re not allowed to conduct business on PayPal, guess who is… an organization that offers a support group for “MAPs”@PayPal banned us for being against pedophilia, but allow actual pedophile groups to use their services unabated.#BoycottPayPal pic.twitter.com/b6csNR73cv
— Gays Against Gr██mers (@againstgrmrs) September 22, 2022
Major advertisers including Dyson, Mazda and chemicals company Ecolab have suspended marketing campaigns or removed ads from parts of Twitter because their promotions are appearing alongside tweets soliciting child pornography, the companies told @Reuters https://t.co/JIh3ffdIpz pic.twitter.com/3B6cCJz4d5
— Reuters (@Reuters) September 28, 2022
‘All Options Are On The Table’: Dozens Of Tennessee Republicans Push Hospital To Halt Gender Surgeries For Kids
- Tennessee state House Republicans urged Vanderbilt University Medical Center to halt gender-related surgeries on minors within days and warned of consequences if the surgeries continue.
- The move comes after an explosive report revealed the hospital was performing ‘gender-affirming’ mastectomies on minors and administering cross-sex hormones and puberty-blocking medications to children.
- “It is deeply troubling that Vanderbilt University Medical Center appears to be motivated by profits in its practice of recommending such radical and life-altering surgery for minors,” Republican Tennessee state Rep. Jason Zachary said.
- Dozens of legislators from Tennessee’s House of Representatives urged the Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) to halt gender-related surgeries on minors in a Wednesday letter.
Today, a federal judge ordered the FBI to “produce the information it possesses related to Seth Rich’s laptop.”
- This case involves a multi-year fight by attorney Ty Clevenger to obtain records relating to the FBI/DOJ investigation of Seth Rich, particularly whether Rich was involved in the hack of the DNC or had communicated with Wikileaks.
- This fight dates back to 2017 and includes two FOIA lawsuit. In the first lawsuit, the FBI produced no responsive documents. The parties knew the FBI had something, and so this sparked a second lawsuit – where the FBI somehow found 20,000 pages of potentially responsive documents. The court explains:
- Of those 20,000 pages, the government found 1,596 pages of responsive documents, of which the government withheld 1,469 pages under various FOIA exemptions (privacy, law enforcement exemption, etc.).
- Survivors of the Highland Park, Illinois, July 4th parade shooting have filed suit against Smith & Wesson, an online gun retailer, and an Illinois gun retailer.
- The suit was filed by the Brady Campaign, formerly Handgun Control, Inc., and Edelson PC.
- “Survivors of the mass shooting at the Highland Park Fourth of July Parade have sued Smith & Wesson, online gun distributor Bud’s Gun Shop, Illinois gun retailer Red Dot Arms, the shooter, and the shooter’s father,” USA Today‘s Nick Penzenstadler tweeted.
Brady issued a press release, which said:
The lawsuit seeks to hold Smith & Wesson liable for unlawful marketing and advertising of its M&P 15 assault rifle — the rifle used by the gunman who opened fire at Highland Park’s Independence Day Parade. The complaint alleges that Smith & Wesson’s marketing campaigns specifically targeted adolescents, who are drawn to the risk-taking associated with militaristic weapons and combat missions.”
- YouTube removed a video featuring incoming Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni. The video is of a speech she gave at the 2019 World Congress of Families, where she focused on family values.
- The removal of the video sparked outrage among many, considering the video had been on the platform for years and was only censored when Meloni was elected as Italy’s first woman Prime Minister.
- In the speech, Meloni outlines why she believes family is important:
“Why is the family an enemy? Why is the family so frightening?
After YouTube was contacted about the censorship of the video, the Big Tech platform restored the video and said that it was censored in error.
- YouTube did not explain why the video was removed in the first place.
- ·Biden says Giorgia Meloni’s victory in Italy is a WARNING for American democracy: Tells Democrats they can’t be optimistic about the trajectory of the country
- ‘You’re seeing what’s happening around the world. The reason I bother to say that is you can’t be sanguine about what’s happening here, either,’ he added
Biden says Meloni’s Italy victory is a WARNING for American democracy
President Biden warned that the U.S. could follow Italy’s path after it elected far-right Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni last week.
- Giorgia Meloni’s Brothers of Italy were the most popular party among workers and the middle class in last weekend’s election, while the wealthiest Italians, along with university graduates, were more likely to vote for left parties.
VIDEO – Former CIA Director John Brennan on Nord Stream Pipeline Attack: ‘Russia Is Certainly the Most Likely Suspect’ @JohnBrennan @brikeilarcnn https://t.co/kHEqebQWeS
— Grabien (@GrabienMedia) September 28, 2022
Vice President Kamala Harris visits the Demilitarized Zone on the border of North and South Korea:
"It's something to actually see this with your own eyes. And it's so close." pic.twitter.com/e5z4uPFnmf
— The Recount (@therecount) September 29, 2022
During her DMZ visit, as Harris stood on the demarcation line bet North + South Korea, you could see two North Koreans watching her from behind a curtain they opened and then quickly closed. pic.twitter.com/V8lGdWVTII
— Nancy Cook (@nancook) September 29, 2022
REMEMBER WHEN TRUMP WALKED ACROSS THE DMZ
Are They Planning on ‘Vaccinating’ the Masses Against Our Will? Why Did The NIH Use a Box Of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes to Vaccinate Study Patients?
- A hive of genetically modified mosquitoes effectively vaccinated a human against malaria in a National Institute of Health-funded trial of the insects’ ability to innoculate.
- Scientists conducting the study held approximately 200 hungry, gene-altered mosquitoes captive in a box.
- Human participants placed their arms over the box of mosquitoes, allowing the blood-thirsty insects to feast on their flesh.
- Mosquitoes can easily replace traditional injections, contends Dr. Sean Murphy, a researcher who conducted the study.
- “We use the mosquitoes like they’re 1,000 small flying syringes,” Murphy told NPR.
- The mosquitoes transmitted live malaria-inducing Plasmodium parasites to the twenty-six participants of the study, who each received $4.100 to undergo the experiment.
Under the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration which has not yet been terminated, Biden still has the power to raise Fauci's salary, barricade the nation's Capitol, draft Americans without consent, among 120 more powers.
Congress must end Biden's pandemic powers.
— Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS (@RepGosar) September 29, 2022
Krasner says 8/10 most dangerous cities in America are "Trump cities."
The most dangerous cities in America in 2022 were Detroit, Memphis, Birmingham, Baltimore, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland, Little Rock, Milwaukee, and Stockton.
Only one of them has a Republican mayor.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) September 29, 2022
- Meta also took down a network based in Russia for violating its policy prohibiting coordinated inauthentic behavior.
- Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, announced it removed a China-based influence operation, which included accounts posing as American liberals and conservatives to bash U.S. politicians.
- The Chinese influence attempts consisted of 81 Facebook accounts that primarily targeted the United States and the Czech Republic, Meta stated.
- Several Chinese influence accounts earlier this year “posed as liberal Americans living in Florida, Texas and California and posted criticism of the Republican Party for its stance on abortion access and gun rights,” Meta said. The accounts criticized Republican politicians such as Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), Sen. Rick Scott (Fla.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas).
DEVELOPING: Trump Legal Team Claims Biden DOJ Misled Court and Actually Seized *200,000 Pages* of Documents From Mar-a-Lago
- President Trump’s legal team Wednesday night in a filing said Biden’s corrupt Justice Department actually seized 200,000 pages of documents from Mar-a-Lago.
- The DOJ told the Court that they seized 11,000 documents.
- Trump’s lawyers allege the 11,000 documents actually tally up to 200,000 *pages* which is why so many vendors have “declined the potential engagement.”
- “The problem is compounded by the fact that when Plaintiff’s counsel referred to either 11,000 pages or even 11,000 documents during the status conference (we are still awaiting the transcript), the Government chose not to interject with an accurate number. In conversations between Plaintiff’s counsel and the Government regarding a data vendor, the Government mentioned that the 11,000 documents contain closer to 200,000 pages,” the lawyers said.
- Trump’s lawyers argued the timeframe given to scan the documents is too narrow.
TRUMP v. UNITED STATES
Judge Cannon has ordered an unredacted affidavit for the MAL “Raid” be filed under seal.
- Retired Judge Raymond Dearie, the court-appointed Special Master in former President Donald Trump’s ‘classified’ documents case, has been reprimanded for his demand that Donald Trump produce evidence that the Department of Justice ‘planted evidence’ in the siege at Mar-a-Lago.
- “There shall be no separate requirement on Plaintiff at this stage, prior to the review of any of the Seized Materials, to lodge ex ante final objections to the accuracy of Defendant’s Inventory, its descriptions, or its contents,” Judge Aileen Cannon wrote on Thursday.
- Judge Cannon also extended deadlines for the Defendant Donald Trump in the case until after the 2022 midterm elections.
- “No later than October 14, 2022, Defendant shall file a Notice of Completion on the docket certifying that it has made available to Plaintiff all of the Seized Materials as set forth above,” the ruling stated. “No later than twenty-one (21) calendar days after the receipt of Defendant’s Notice of Completion, Plaintiff shall provide the Special Master and Defendant with one comprehensive, annotated copy of the spreadsheet described above that specifies, for each document, whether Plaintiff asserts any of the following”:
a. Attorney-client communication privilege;
b. Attorney work product privilege;
c. Executive Privilege;
d. Presidential Record within the meaning of the Presidential Records Act; and
e. Personal record within the meaning of the Presidential Records Act.
- “Plaintiff’s designations shall be on a document-by-document basis,” Judge Cannon continued. “For any document that Plaintiff designates as privileged and/or personal, Plaintiff shall include a statement adequately explaining the precise basis for the designation, including, as relevant to any possible assertions of executive privilege, a sufficient description of the rationale and scope of the assertion from which to evaluate the merits of the assertion.”
- Judge Cannon’s order made it clear that no determination about the allegedly classified documents would be made until well after the 2022 midterm elections.
Exclusive: Europe braces for mobile network blackouts
- – Once unthinkable, mobile phones could go dark around Europe this winter if power cuts or energy rationing knocks out parts of the mobile networks across the region.
- Russia’s decision to halt gas supplies via Europe’s key supply route in the wake of the Ukraine conflict has increased the chances of power shortages. In France, the situation is made worse by several nuclear power plants shutting down for maintenance.
- Telecoms industry officials say they fear a severe winter will put Europe’s telecoms infrastructure to the test, forcing companies and governments to try to mitigate the impact.
- Did you know: 99% of the world’s data and communications traffic is shared through undersea cables
What Would It Take To Cut U.S. Data Cables And Halt Internet Access?
- Trust in the judicial branch of the federal government has fallen by 20% since 2021, according to a new poll released by Gallup on Thursday.
- The poll showed that only 47 % of respondents expressed “a great deal” or “a fair amount” of trust in the judicial branch, which includes the Supreme Court, 12 Circuit Courts of Appeal and 94 U.S. District Courts. It is the lowest trust score in the judiciary since Gallup began polling the question in 1972.
H.Res.1154 – Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.
5 thoughts on “Another Piece Of The Storm Is Put Into Place, The Hunt Is On, Panic In DC – Ep. 2887”
Re: Democrats Are An Enemy of The Principle of The Human Family
Following left-wing regressive sentiment and “logic,” truth is, to the regressive left family values ARE “NAZI” Values. This also underlies and informs their hatred of Trump. The regressive left has no fidelity to the Principle of Family and associated parental roles of mother/father, husband/wife.
Summation? Family values, i.e., the Principle of The Human Family, is an enemy of the Regressive Left and its support Corporate Socialism. Just as Corporate Socialist Media is an enemy of the people, so too is the regressive left an enemy of the American Family, and by extension, an enemy of humanity.
You CONTINUE to say, “…the military is behind Trump…”
Then that would mean, you’re saying Trump told our military to destroy that underwater gas line.
Really? THAT is what you’re saying?
Now you say the Deep-State/Brennan is behind the Nord Stream pipeline destruction, yet our military is the only one with that capability. That would mean Brennan/the Deep-State ordered our military to do that, yet you say the military is behind Trump. You can’t have it both ways.
Red October? Again? Communications blackout? Again?
Hopefully the Seth Rich document is the Podesta email that I
saw on a Q post back office, where the rat Podesta ordered the Killary/187 hit on Seth??????
Hit carried out by MS13 gang members who were in turn killaried for their trouble. Dead men tell
no tales, eh?????
Pingback: It’s RED OCTOBER!!!! – Marica is a Honey Badger
Comments are closed.