Watch The X22 Report On Video
New York is not following California, they are ready to push the Green New Deal and ban all gas powered vehicles by 2035. The corrupt politicians always provide a way to make money illegally while convincing the public they are not. The world is changing, bills are being introduced to change the economic structure. The world is not getting darker, the curtain is being pulled back so people see the truth. This is what has been in the shadows, Trump just brought out into the open so people can see the reality of it all. The [DS] is panicking, they are losing the information war and now they are going to push everything they have, but as they do this it will fail because it exposes their true agenda. The grass is not greener on the other side when it is fake.
- Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul of New York said Thursday that it will follow California’s lead by banning the sale of gasoline-powered cars and light trucks by 2035.
- All passenger cars, pickup trucks and SUVs sold in the state will have to be classified as “zero-emissions vehicles” by no later than 2035, according to a press release. Hochul directed the state’s Department of Environmental Conservation to begin implementing the new rules that will also require 35% of state vehicle sales to consist of electric cars by 2026, rising to 68% by 2030.
- “With sustained state and federal investments, our actions are incentivizing New Yorkers, local governments, and businesses to make the transition to electric vehicles,” Hochul said.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s stock trading ban bill for members of Congress, their spouses, and other individuals like U.S. Supreme Court Justices was introduced
- The bill intends to stop conflicts of interest from occurring but has a provision that is a “loophole” because it allows the government to approve blind trusts,
- “This kind of defeats the whole purpose,” “If you’re thinking about it, it’s not actually blind and lawmakers can decide what goes in there and what happens to that trust while they’re in office. There’s really no way to ensure the lawmakers are not talking to the people who manage the blind trust.”
- Officials under the new bill, which is 26 pages long, would be required to either divest their holdings or put their assets in an approved blind trust. A blind trust is an arrangement in which a public official authorizes an independent trustee to manage their assets to prevent conflicts of interest, and owners are not supposed to know how their assets are managed.
This year, under the speakership of @SpeakerPelosi, Congress will spend more on Ukraine than we will spend on roads and bridges in the United States.
We must reassess our priorities and vote accordingly!
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 30, 2022
What tiny fraction (if any) of the almost $75,000,000,000.00 that’s been sent to the Ukraine in the last few months will go to help the hundreds of thousands of American taxpayers in Florida many of whom who lost everything over the last few days?
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 30, 2022
- Woods told the Department of Energy (DOE) in a letter that oil and gas producers should avoid curbing exports and stockpiling fuel, according to the WSJ which cited a letter sent by Exxon. Exxon claimed that cutting exports would not help the Northeast’s fuel shortages because it would force Gulf Coast refineries to slow their operations, which would reduce fuel supplies and raise gas prices.
- “Reducing global supply by limiting U.S. exports to build region-specific inventory will only aggravate the global supply shortfall,” Woods wrote.
Reduced supplies of natural gas = reduced supplies of synthetic fertilizer. This will matter more to the 3 – 3.5 billion people who could starve without it than a theoretical & minuscule drop in temp. Famine thanks to ESG investing & Biden climate policy. https://t.co/lxUyaZCUUy
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) September 29, 2022
- Spain’s largest telecommunications company is now accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as payment on its ecommerce store.
- Telefónica partnered with Bit2Me, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the country, to facilitate real time payment conversion into euros.
- The telecom has also reportedly invested in Bit2Me, and further details will be released in the upcoming weeks.
- Republican lawmakers drafted a bill enabling investment managers to offer bitcoin in 401(k) plans.
- The bill seeks to remove liability for a breach of fiduciary duty for offering access to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
- The bill is likely to be presented following the midterm elections in November 2022.
- Three republican members of Congress presented a bill, named the Retirement Savings Modernization Act, designed to enable investment managers to offer bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in their 401(k) plans, per a Congressional filing.
- The proposed bill amends the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 to add classifications to the types of assets fiduciaries are permitted to offer.
- “A fiduciary shall not be liable for a breach of fiduciary duties under this section solely for — recommending, selecting, or monitoring any covered investment as an investment option for a plan,” reads the bill.
- It comes seven years after the comedian joined the Comedy Central series. Noah took over from Jon Stewart in 2015.
- He revealed the news at Thursday’s taping of the show (watch the video above). He is the latest late-night host to leave following the announced 2023 exit of James Corden from The Late Late Show and the cancellation of Samantha Bee’s Full Frontal.
- He is understood to have been working with the network for a “long time” to figure out how he can maintain the demanding daily schedule.
- Democrats are making yet another step towards corporate gun control by requesting that shipping giants cease shipping firearms.
- U.S Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-Ct), Cory Booker (D-NJ), Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Edward Markey (D-MA), and Christopher Murphy (D-Ct) signed a letter that was sent to at least 27 carriers across the United States and Canada. The letter said:
- “We are concerned that lax shipping security measures are contributing to the epidemic of gun violence in in this country by allowing criminals to use stolen firearms to commit crimes.”
- The letter also asked carriers to respond to probing questions such as:
- “How many firearms has the carrier shipped between January 1, 2017, and December 31, 2021?”
- IT went as far as:
- “Are ‘imitation firearms, frames, receivers, ammunition, and silencers’ included in that definition?”
- UPS joins the ranks of other giant woke retailers who are looking to hinder American’s right to keep and bear arms such as Dick’s Sporting Goods who discontinued the sales of automatic weapons in 2018, Paypal who blocks gun purchases, and Citigroup and Bank of America who have taken steps to restrict the amount of loans and investments to gun manufacturers and retailers.
- Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona introduced a bill Thursday that would let recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) join the U.S. military.
- Gallego’s bill, H.R. 9052, would allow DACA beneficiaries, who entered the U.S. unlawfully as children, to enlist in any one of the six U.S. armed forces, with a pathway to naturalize as U.S. citizens after a period of service. Currently, only U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents may enlist, while only citizens may seek commissions as officers.
In addition to their work pushing the Russia collusion hoax, Fusion Natasha and Brennan also pushed the election-meddling disinformation that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian op. They push lies with such regularity that you can almost count on it. https://t.co/AbZI1MAxDM
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) September 29, 2022
- The financial analysis from OpentheBooks breaks down the Covid Czar’s total income streams into the following categories:
- Investment Gains: $910,174
- Gifts And Awards: $919,205
- Federal Employment Compensation: $694,998
- Perks And Pension Benefits: $208,499 (estimated)
- Royalties And Professional Reimbursements: $100,000+
The watchdog group’s Fauci funds tracker breaks it down visually over time:
- The key insights from the report are as follows. Fauci’s investments were held in a mix of trust, retirement, and college education accounts. The top Covid doc in January 2021 received a $1 million award for the Dan David Prize for “speaking truth to power” and “defending science” during the Trump administration. In 2022, Fauci received a base salary increase up to $480,000, making him a higher paid civil servant than President Biden, although that might not be entirely unfair. Fauci’s golden parachute retirement will yield him about a $375,000 first-year pension— the highest in federal history.
- The Fauci-royalties issue is a source of great controversy. It warrants a brief overview from OpentheBooks, which has filed a FOIA lawsuit to get at them.
- Hurricane Ian has left a wake of devastation in its path across the Great State of Florida, but it has once again also exposed the great divide in this country.
- While Americans with a sense of decency and compassion were praying for the safety of their fellow human beings and making donations to charitable organizations like the Red Cross, there was the usual raff of malcontents seizing on the natural disaster to wish ill on the former President Donald Trump, who is reportedly residing in Mar-a-Lago, Florida. Governor Ron DeSantis, who has shown able leadership in Florida throughout the Covid crisis and now the hurricane disaster, was also not spared the vitriol.
- Here is but a sample of the radical left’s outpouring of hate for former President Trump and Gov. Ron DeSantis that has surfaced online: