As soon as the Biden administration took office, companies already had plans to move their manufacturing plants out of the country. GM will build electric vehicles in Mexico, leaving American workers jobless. The [CB] is pushing global taxes, this about control and removing competition. [CB]/[DS] are doing everything they can to stop the transition, but this will fail. The [DS] is now becoming more desperate than ever before, but the patriots are continually dripping out information and the [DS]/MSM are scrambling to sweep it under the rug. By raiding RG they are bringing Hunter’s Laptop back into the news. [JK] is in the spotlight for treasons acts. The audit is continuing and the [DS] is doing everything to stop it. The people are ready to take back their country, the silent majority will reign.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- Less than one day after President Biden proclaimed American workers would build the electric vehicles necessary to bring us into the zero admissions future, General Motors said it plans to invest more than $1 billion in Mexico to produce electric vehicles.
- The company did not disclose which vehicles would be produced at the plant or where they would be sold. But the plant currently produces parts and vehicles, including the Chevrolet Equinox and Chevrolet Blazer, that are sold in the U.S. and globally.
- The United Auto Workers union decried the decision to invest so much in the Mexican plant.
In a statement responding to the Mexico investment, United Auto Workers Vice President Terry Dittes, head of the union’s GM Department, said: “At a time when General Motors is asking for a significant investment by the U.S. government in subsidizing electric vehicles, this is a slap in the face for not only UAW members and their families but also for U.S. taxpayers and the American workforce.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has proposed that governments around the world require payment of at least a uniform “global minimum corporate tax. Biden administration’s proposed increase in the US corporate tax will cause some American corporations to flee the US for countries with lower corporate taxes.
- Yellen’s global corporate tax proposal will no doubt be supported by governments of many European Union (EU) countries, as well as the globalist bureaucrats at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). For years, these governments and their power-hungry OECD allies have sought to create a global tax cartel.The goal of those supporting global minimum taxes enforced by a global tax agency is to prevent countries from lowering their taxes. Lowering corporate and other taxes is one way countries are able to attract new businesses and grow their economies. For example, after Ireland lowered its corporate taxes, it moved from being one of the poorest countries in the EU to having one of the EU’s strongest economies. Also, American workers and investors benefited from the 2017 tax reform’s reduction of corporate taxes from 35 percent to 21 percent.Yellen and her pro-global tax counterparts deride tax competition between countries as a “race to the bottom.” In fact, tax competition is a race to the top for the countries whose economies benefit from new investments, and for the workers and consumers who benefit from new job opportunities and new products. In contrast, a global minimum corporate tax will raise prices and lower wages, while incentivizing politicians to further increase the minimum.A global minimum corporate tax will also set a precedent for imposition of other global minimum taxes on individuals. This scheme may even advance the old Keynesian dream of a global currency. The Biden administration is already taking steps toward a global currency
- Biden’s recently unveiled American Jobs Plan. Biden’s plan has a stated goal of 100% U.S. connectivity.
- One problem: The plan wouldn’t actually help connect more people to the internet.
- That’s because it relies on government-run broadband to improve America’s internet experience. Government-run networks have a history of failure. They tend to drive out private investment and leave taxpayers holding the bag when the plans fail — without the better broadband they were promised. A perfect example of how government often stymies innovation and entrepreneurship is found in Kentucky. Kentucky Wired, a $1.5 billion plan to improve connectivity across the state was announced under Gov. Steve Beshear. Andy Beshear, Steve Beshear’s son and the state’s current governor, vowed to complete the project by October 2020. But Kentucky Wired has failed. Lesson: Investing public money in laying cable when increasingly affordable satellite networks are at our doorstep is not only counterproductive but irresponsible.
- Biden’s plan ignores the dynamics of the marketplace in a similar manner. It also signals rate regulation and arbitrary speed mandates that would discourage satellite providers from investing in infrastructure and creating new jobs. Instead of bridging the digital divide, Biden would widen it by hampering the free market.
- Put simply, Biden’s infrastructure bill is a bad deal for America. .
- According to court documents, Roman Sterlingov, 32, operated Bitcoin Fog since 2011. Bitcoin Fog was the longest-running cryptocurrency “mixer,” gaining notoriety as a go-to money laundering service for criminals seeking to hide their illicit proceeds from law enforcement.
- Goldman Sachs (USA, Malaysia) – $2.9 billion + $2.5 billion – 1MDB scandal
- Before 2020, Goldman Sachs had never pleaded guilty in any financial crime investigation in its 151-year history. When that moment finally came, it was one for the record books. The $2.3 billion fine
- Involving powerful authority figures in Malaysia, including an ex-Prime Minister, the 1MDB scandal Goldman also entered a settlement with Malaysian authorities, paying $2.5 and guaranteeing payment of a further $1.4 billion from other 1MDB assets seized around the globe in a bid to avoid prosecution.
- Westpac Bank (Australia) – $900 million – Miscellaneous AML violations
- Westpac Banking Corporation is an Australian banking and financial services giant based in Sydney. In September 2020, the bank agreed to settle with Australian financial crime watchdog AUSTRAC over AML violations involving 19 million global transactions.
- Westpac violated multiple provisions of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act). The total value of these unreported transactions between 2011 and 2019 is estimated to be around $11 billion.
- SEB (Sweden) – $150 million – Nordic banks scandal
- The Nordic banks’ money laundering scandal is easily the biggest of its kind in Europe,
- Deutsche Bank (USA) – $150 million – Jeffrey Epstein and Nordic bank scandals
- Commerzbank (UK) – $50 million – Miscellaneous AML breaches
- One of the biggest AML fines in the UK in 2020 was slapped on the London branch of Commerzbank in June. The German bank’s subsidiary failed to conduct adequate KYC on thousands of customers. The bank also failed to heed multiple warnings on the issue given by the UK watchdog FCA over the years, starting as early as 2012.
- “Hunter Biden’s hard drives fall within the scope of the subpoena. The subpoena required them to take all electronics, but they decided to leave that behind,” Giuliani said.
- Giuliani described the warrant as “completely illegal,” saying that the only way authorities can obtain a search warrant is if they can demonstrate that the individual will destroy or abscond with the evidence.
- “Well I’ve had it for two years and I haven’t destroyed it. And they also got it from the iCloud,” he said, adding that the warrant was unjustified, unlawful and unconstitutional.
- Giuliani said that he has “never, ever represented a foreign national.”
- “The search warrant is purportedly based on one single failure to file for representing a Ukrainian national or official that I never represented,” he said. Giuliani stated that he “never represented a Ukrainian national or official before the United States government. I’ve declined it several times. I’ve had contracts in countries like Ukraine. In the contract is a clause that says I will not engage in lobbying or foreign representation. I don’t do it because I felt it would be too compromising,” he said.
This FBI raid on Giuliani sure is bringing a lot of attention to the Hunter Biden laptop
A photo of Ghislaine Maxwell emerges.
With a black eye. 🤔
Her lawyers: “Ms. Maxwell is unaware of the cause of
the bruise” pic.twitter.com/hFYbhKr57F
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) April 29, 2021
- A new report revealed that Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif seemingly had no idea that Israel was behind hundreds of attacks on Iranian assets inside Syria when former Secretary of State John Kerry allegedly disclosed that information to him.
- “Kerry told me that Israel had launched 200 airstrikes against you [Iran],” said Zarif.
- “You didn’t know?” asked his interviewer.
- “No, no,” he replied.
- The apparent revelation could cause serious problems for Kerry, who is Democrat President Joe Biden’s climate czar, because he denied earlier this week that he ever disclosed the information to Zarif.
If this transcript is confirmed, John Kerry must resign immediately and if he doesn’t, President Biden must fire him immediately. https://t.co/mpyxFEBf4e
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) April 30, 2021
HUSSEIN should be VERY nervous.
BRENNAN should be VERY nervous.
KERRY should be VERY nervous.Did Rouhani keep ‘unknown’ comms as insurance?
What agency collects ALL FORMS OF DATA?Q
- IranWire sources report that this morning officers from the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Intelligence Unit raided the offices of President Hassan Rouhani and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif.
- After a short altercation with the security guards of the president’s office and the Foreign Ministry, the Guards took a number of documents from the premises.
- The raids took place after government spokesman Ali Rabiei had stated that Iran’s intelligence ministry was investigating the source of a recently-leaked interview with Zarif.
Something incredible is about to happen.
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
JUST IN – Biden to ban flights from India to the United States.
Biden said that Trump had a “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering,” at the time the former president announced travel restrictions from China. @disclosetv
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) said she will ease coronavirus restrictions on the state when enough residents submit to receiving a vaccine.
- Whitmer tied personal freedom to vaccine benchmarks as she was given her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Forcing people and using coercion to get them to take a medical procedure against their will to “regain their freedoms” (Vaccine Passports) is not a new form of barbarism. It was expressly discussed during the Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals WWll pic.twitter.com/3X4PdOvhHU
— Rob Schneider (@RobSchneider) April 29, 2021
- Missouri residents are taking over the rotunda of the State Capitol next Tuesday to hold their own forum on the effects of COVID-19 restrictions on vulnerable citizens. The hearings are open to the public and will include testimony from a leading Kansas City area physician and a half-dozen Missourians whose loved ones were isolated and afraid in the final days.
- One of those citizens is Rachel Deckerd of Perry County, Missouri. She will recount nightmarish phone calls from her dying father who was isolated away from any family or friends for 5 weeks.
- “Ted, we are asking for the last time that you resign. If you ignore this message outright the destruction to your precious way of life is going to escalate. Blood is already on your hands, Ted. But next time, it may just be your own,”
and yeah boost this shit . let the people know a video is being investigated while nothing is happening to the cop that murdered Robert Douglas Delgado in broad daylight
— nefelibata33_ (@knotathreat) April 30, 2021
- “The Police Bureau has opened an investigation into the threat.”
Additionally, FBI Portland’s spokesperson Beth Anne Steele released the following statement:
- “The FBI is aware of the video and is assisting Portland Police Bureau in the investigation. Due to the on-going nature of the case, we have no further information to release at this time. Anyone with information as to the person or people responsible for this video are encouraged to contact the FBI or PPB. The FBI can be reached at (503) 224-4181 or via tips.fbi.gov.” did,” Huber wrote in an email.
- A Trump supporter in Northern California infiltrated the local violent Antifa movement, a highly organized terrorist organization.
- The infiltrator was able to record phone messages and capture text messages where the members spoke openly about killing police and targeting local Republicans.
- ABC7 reported:
Shocking comments were made during an online meeting of far-left activists in Sonoma County, discussing a possible protest for this Saturday.
Group leader: “It’s May Day, baby, like come out and take, take somethin’ over with us, I don’t, I don’t (bleep)-ing know.”
Member: “Let’s kill people. (laughs)”
Group Leader: “Let’s kill some cops.”
The Trump supporter tells the I-Team he infiltrated a group of activists in Sonoma County who call themselves anti-fascist, and he gave us what he says is their “target list” and recordings of their planning sessions…
…Infiltrator: “So, I saw that they were here, I read their manifesto, and I could tell that they were a threat to the community, and somebody needed to do something about this.”
The manifesto posted online for SoCo (Sonoma County) Radical Action or SRA says, “Do not hesitate, do not wait … the brick in the street is meant to be thrown! The paint in the can is meant to be sprayed! The cop in your head is meant to be killed!”
The Trump supporter was able to join the group that communicates through the encrypted messaging app Wickr.
Billionaire investor George Soros has helped elect a number of district attorneys who’ve overseen a dramatic increase in crime.
The self-styled progressive political activists he has backed have made “social justice” initiatives more important than public safety. pic.twitter.com/5PuXytUDvT
— The Daily Signal (@DailySignal) April 30, 2021
- Public gatherings and crowded places are increasingly vulnerable to terrorist attacks and other extremist actors because of their relative accessibility and large number of potential targets. Organizations of all types of sizes, including businesses, critical infrastructure owners and operators, the general public, schools, and houses of worship face a variety of security risks.
- To help organizations mitigate potential risks in today’s dynamic and rapidly evolving threat environment, CISA provides a compendium of resources for securing public gatherings. These resources cover the numerous threat vectors in CISA’s portfolio, including unauthorized access to facilities, cybersecurity, election security, active shooters, bombings, and small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS).
- The Tennessee Legislature nearly unanimously approved a bill that requires the addition of a watermark on all absentee ballots.
- Who puts a carnival next to an audit of the 2020 Presidential Election?
While the 2021 Arizona State Fair will be held at Wild Horse Pass, part of the Gila River Indian Community in the fall — a temporary move in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, officials said — the fairgrounds will host a carnival with some of the rides, games, and foods that fair-goers would typically see.
On Monday, the Arizona State Fair announced the “Crazy Times Carnival,” a 10-day event that will be held nightly from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. at the fairgrounds, near 19th Avenue and McDowell Road in Phoenix.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has set a litmus test for Republicans: a pledge to take no corporate PAC donations.
- “Starting today, I no longer accept money from any corporate PAC. I urge my GOP colleagues at all levels to do the same,” Cruz penned in an op-ed Wednesday in the Wall Street Journal.
- “For too long, Republicans have allowed the left and their big business allies to attack our values with no response. We’ve allowed them to ship jobs overseas, attack gun rights, and destroy our energy companies. We’ve let them smear Republicans without paying any price,” Cruz continued.