Assets Are In Place,It Will Send A Signal To Others,I Will Win,I Will Win,Sum Of All Fears-Ep. 3057
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:08:14 — 29.7MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The countries around the world are heading into a recession, inflation is picking up again across the world. The [WEF] announced that it will accelerate their plan to bring us into the great reset. They believe they have a cover story and by using the debt ceiling this will fail. The [DS] is now panicking and they are desperately trying to get control of the narrative, this is failing. RFK is now red pilling the D’s, the majority of the country will be awake and thinking logically when it all goes down. Scavino sends a message with, the song is from Sum of All Fears, Nessum Dorma. The people will be brought the precipice and at that point Trump will push peace and the assets will released to round up the foot soldiers. When dawn comes, Trump will win, he will win, he will win and the people will win.
Argentina’s Central Bank sharply raises key rate to 91% amid peso slump
- Central Bank dramatically raises benchmark interest rate by 1,000 basis points, boosting key Leliq rate to 91% in bid to cope with inflation and economic crisis.
- The Central Bank’s board boosted its key Leliq rate to 91 percent from 81 percent,
- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has enacted new regulations that will require “zero emissions” trains to be introduced after 2030, focusing on a sector often seen as a “green” alternative to cars and trucks.
- The San Francisco Chronicle reports:
Under the new regulations, zero-emissions models will be required for all switch, industrial and passenger locomotives built after 2030 and for all freight line locomotives built after 2035. Any non-zero emissions locomotive that is 23 years old or more will not be allowed to operate in the state past 2030.
Spring Selling Season Already Goes to Heck, Pending Home Sales Plunge. Banking Crisis to Blame?
- March is with both feet in the spring selling season, when home sales jump and when prices move higher, and where everything looks rosy for a few months, no matter what, after the dreariness of winter.
- Pending home sales – which are “a forward-looking indicator of home sales based on contract signings” – fell by 5.2% in March from February, according to the National Association of Realtors today, thereby annihilating the little-bitty gain in February that had sent all the headlines abuzz with hype.
- The index value was set at 100 for contract signings in 2001. Today’s value of 78.9 is down 21.1% from the index average in 2001. Compared to prior Marches, the index value of contract signings plunged…
- By 23.2% from March 2022
- By 30.2% from March 2021
- By 25.1% from March 2019.
First Quarter GDP +1.1% Reflects Military Spending on Ukraine War, and Drop in Domestic Investment Along with Inventories
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) released their first quarter estimate of economic growth [DATA HERE] and the result of 1.1% growth shows how the U.S. economy has become dependent on government spending money we don’t have. The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) calculation is a valuation of all goods and services created within the U.S. economy, minus the value of goods and services imported.
- Government expenditures (+0.81) drove more than 70% of the total GDP growth as national defense spending (Ukraine War) was a major federal component. The local and state government spending increase was driven by higher wage rates. Don’t forget there’s $2.2 trillion in Inflation Reduction Act (Green New Deal) spending that is also within the economy.
- Overall, this is a dark picture. Inflation is still raging. Inventories are dropping as consumer purchasing is squeezed, and replacements goods are not being manufactured. Companies are tightening their belts. The federal government is spending to try and assist the economy, but the private sector is contracting economic activity.
GALLUP: Right now, do you think that economic conditions in the country are getting better or getting worse?
Better — 47%
Worse — 46%
Better — 26%
Worse — 68%
Better — 23%
Worse — 72%
Better — 19%
Worse — 75%https://t.co/JBPQdxk7uG pic.twitter.com/5s8qVeJmMt
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) April 27, 2023
The World Economic Forum Says It Will ‘Accelerate’ Implementation of Globalist Agenda 2030.
- World leaders will be gathering together later this year to “accelerate the implementation of Agenda 2030,” according to an announcement made by the unaccountable, corporate-led World Economic Forum (WEF) earlier this week.
- The United Nations (UN) and the WEF appear frustrated by a lack of progress made towards their ‘Great Reset‘ ideology, alongside Agenda 2030, the socialist, ideological successor to the failed “Millennium Development Goals”.
- The WEF – led by German engineer Klaus Schwab, whose father once worked for the Nazi Party apparatus – has said previous efforts to implement their plans “suffered unforeseen setbacks due to the COVID-19 pandemic, major negative impacts of climate change, and the rising cost of food and fuel everywhere due to the conflict in Ukraine.”
- House Republicans have ramped up pressure on President Joe Biden and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to work with the GOP on reducing government spending now that the House has passed a debt limit package.
- The Limit, Save, Grow Act, which passed Wednesday with no Democrat support, would lift the debt ceiling through early next year while saving the government an estimated $4.8 trillion over the next ten years.
- “One party has taken care of the debt ceiling. We have lifted the debt ceiling,” McCarthy told reporters of the bill’s passage, an indisputable GOP victory that took months of whipping and intraparty negotiating.
- “The president wants to make sure the debt ceiling’s gonna be lifted? Sign this bill,” the speaker added.
- Biden, who has already vowed to veto Republicans’ measure, said as recently as Wednesday that raising the limit was “not negotiable,” a posture that has led to Republican criticisms that the president has been “missing in action” on the matter.
- “The president has been AWOL the entire time, hoping that we fail,” Rep. Ben Cline (R-VA),
- “We had those negotiations and came up with a bill that saves taxpayers money and grows the economy,” Scalise continued. “At the end of the day, it is President Biden who can no longer sit on the sidelines. He’s been in hiding.”
Megyn Kelly Says Tucker Not Yet Fired by FOX, Sources Tell Her Tucker Can’t Go Anywhere Else Because He’s Still Under Contract (VIDEO)
- According to Kelly and her sources, Tucker has not actually been fired by FOX News. He has been put into a sort of limbo where he is still technically under contract.
- This means Tucker can’t go anywhere else until they have worked out an exit deal.
- In the video below, she says:
Here’s more from The Hill:
Megyn Kelly: Fox News ousting Tucker Carlson ‘terrible move’
1. Why did Twitter censor Tucker Carlson? Better yet, who helped Twitter do that? #TuckerTwitterFiles pic.twitter.com/b5WGinZA4V
— Paul D. Thacker (@thackerpd) April 27, 2023
Pentagon minions call the U.S. ‘a better country’ now that Tucker Carlson is off the air
- The creepy little leakers, planters, and schemers of the Pentagon sprang to life again with news of Fox News’s firing of Tucker Carlson.
- According to Politico:
“We’re a better country without him bagging on our military every night in front of hundreds of thousands of people,” said one senior DoD official, who like others interviewed for this story was granted anonymity to discuss a politically sensitive topic.
“Good riddance,” said a second DoD official.
- A majority of registered voters believe President Joe Biden’s family received millions of dollars from Chinese government-linked sources, a Wednesday Harvard Caps/Harris poll found.
- Overall, 56 percent said the Biden family did receive money from sources linked to the Chinese government, while 44 percent said it did not receive money.
- The survey sampled 1,845 registered voters from April 18-19. The margin of error was not provided.
Real America’s [email protected]
- Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Rep. James Comer says Hunter Biden’s legal team has been intimidating witnesses to not testify as the House committee gets closer to newer incriminating information.
- Watch more #JustTheNewsNoNoise with @jsolomonReports and @AmandaHead here: americasvoice.news/video/CvDBq
- RAV LINKS linktr.ee/realamericasvoice
Subscribe to our Substack: realamericasvoice.substack.com
- According to Luft, he tried to inform the Department of Justice (DOJ) in 2019 that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to Hunter Biden and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.
- “I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S.,” he claimed. “The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.”
- “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden,” he continued. “Shall I name names?”
- Luft’s lawyer said that he had given the FBI information during the Trump administration on the Bidens, which he planned to submit in a letter to Congress. He also learned that someone was selling sealed U.S. law enforcement information to Chinese individuals.
- Dr. Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, was preparing to reveal explosive information about a Biden family international corruption scandal. Now he has suddenly gone missing under mysterious circumstances after a Larnaca court had released him on bail, the Cyprus Mail reported.
- Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy, which paid Hunter Biden around $5 million in 2017 alone. Luft said that he was arrested on bogus weapon trafficking charges in January, claiming that it was attempt to silence him.
US Lawmaker: 700,000 to 1 Million Illegals Gather at US Border with Mexico to Storm Country After Title 42 Ends (VIDEO)
- the 700,000 to one million illegals gathering at the US border with Mexico and ready to storm into the United States.
- The Air Force has suspended two commanders from the military unit where Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira worked, who is the suspect in the highly classified documents leak that occurred earlier this month.
DICEY: CBS Owned by Twitter Community Notes After Passing Off Orange-Tipped Toy Guns as Real
- CBS ran a segment on the Air National Guardsman who allegedly leaked classified documents on Ukrainian Troop levels, NATO fighters in Ukraine, and US spying on its allies.
- CBS News ran a segment on Jack Taxiera reporting that he had a cache of weapons and tactical gear surrounding his bed.
- However, Twitter users point out in the “community notes” section below the report that the guns shown in the segment with orange tips are toy guns.
"A cache of weapons" https://t.co/fZOSjbK5Vf pic.twitter.com/mgEtbfhwuW
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 27, 2023
Americans Are Critical of China’s Global Role – as Well as Its Relationship With Russia
- Most see little ability for the U.S. and China to cooperate
- A large majority of U.S. adults (83%) continue to have negative views of China, and the share who have very unfavorable views (44%) has increased by 4 percentage points since last year. Around four-in-ten Americans also now describe China as an enemy of the United States, rather than as a competitor or a partner – up 13 points since last year, according to a March 20-26, 2023, Pew Research Center survey.People are broadly concerned about China’s role in the world, both geopolitically and in terms of specific issues. For example, in the wake of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s recent visit to Moscow to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, 62% of Americans see the China-Russia partnership as a very serious problem for the U.S., up 5 points since October and back to the original high levels seen in the immediate aftermath of the Ukraine invasion in 2022.
JUST IN: Jacob CHANSLEY has filed a motion (via attorney @shipwreckedcrew ) to vacate his sentence and seek discovery about his access to CCTV footage prior to his sentencing.
Filing accuses his previous attorney of ineffective assistance. pic.twitter.com/dglKW1Efvy
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) April 28, 2023
Biden was put in place to redpill the rest of the republicans
RFK Jr. red-pilling the Ds
Please help me share this video announcing my run for President of the United States. #Kennedy24 pic.twitter.com/OLvOXZlRHC
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) April 20, 2023
RFK Jr: “I Will Prosecute Any Official Who Engaged in Criminal Wrongdoing During the Pandemic… Not Retribution, but Justice!”
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN
The song is called Nassun Dorma
None shall sleep,
None shall sleep!
Even you, oh Princess,
In your cold room,
Watch the stars,
That tremble with love
And with hope.
But my secret is hidden within me,
My name no one shall know,
On your mouth, I will tell it,
When the light shines.
And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!
(No one will know his name and we must, alas, die.)
Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win!
I will win!
I will win!
2) The song is used for the final scene of ‘Sum of All Fears’.
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No. 617965
Does the agreement define & confine cease & desist ‘PRO’ to the republic of Iran?
What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?
What if the program never ceased?
What other bad actors are possibly involved?
Did the U.S. know?
Where did the cash payments go?
How many planes delivered?
Did all planes land in same location?
Where did the U1 material end up?
Is this material traceable?
What if U1 material ended up in Syria?
What would be the primary purpose?
SUM OF ALL FEARS.
In the movie, where did the material come from?
What would happen if Russia or another foreign state supplied Uranium to Iran/Syria?
What does U1 provide?
Why did we strike Syria?
Why did we really strike Syria?
Patriots in control.
CIA analyst Jack Ryan must stop the plans of a Neo-Nazi faction that threatens to induce a catastrophic conflict between the United States and Russia’s President by detonating a nuclear weapon at a football game in Baltimore, Maryland.
It plays as a complete contrast to the tenor’s aria, “Nessun Dorma,” which materializes during the film’s epilogue. The piece is undeniably a touchstone not only of opera, but popular culture, and audiences listening to it play during the film won’t be all that surprised by its appearance. Moreover, it’s context is far from a mystery. If anything, it is meant to reflect exactly what is onscreen and give the audience the same sense of valediction that the aria expresses.
The aria itself initiates in the lair of the film’s main villain Dressler as he is portrayed as an opera lover a few scenes earlier. It plays on a cliché of villain characters being associated with classical music, but Robinson uses that trope and subverts it. Dressler thinks he has won and has caused Russia and the US to engage in nuclear war. So to celebrate his win, he puts on “Nessun Dorma.” But in that moment, John Clark, another spy, sneaks in and kills him. And from there on, the montage cuts between the death of all the other conspirators and the two presidents of the US and Russia making a declaration of peace. Cinefiles will undeniably see echoes of the climaxes in “The Godfather” and, more specifically “The Godfather Part III.”
16 year plan
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS ]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]HRC  WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]Q
DS pushing us to WWIII, Sum of All Fears is a false flag
Russia, China, NK not starting WWIII, the [DS] is
Now think of the of the movie sum of all fears, it was false flag, the bad guys believed they accomplished war, the world was on the precipice, meanwhile the US president and the Russian President were signing a peace deal and the bad guys were taken out, nassum dorma played while this occurred.
What has Trump continually said, I can have peace in 24 hours. So start putting all this together
- the [DS] will bring us to the precipice of war, the people will believe war is coming, we might hear missile warning sirens, the fakenews will play this up and the [DS] players will believe they won, we are going to war
- Trump will step in and hash out a peace deal in 24 hours, during this time 24 hours people will most likely receive an emergency broadcast alert telling everyone to stay inside, the fakenews will most likely say that missiles were fired at the US, martial might be declared at this time.
Anonymous ID: 897bbe No. 567733
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No. 567521
- During the evening the lights in some cities might go out, this is to allow the assets to perform their operation
- nassum dorma, scavino played the end of the aira, When dawn comes, Trump will win, he will win, he will win