Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] agenda is falling apart, the people are seeing the truth, the more they push the more they are going to wake the people up. The railroad agreement that Biden made has fallen apart, the strike looming, is Trump right again. Macron pushes forward with the one world order. This will fail. The cult is failing, the world is helping. AZ counties are coming together and they are not certifying the elections. The [DS] is failing and they are becoming desperate, they are going after Trump because they know if he takes office again it is game over. They are trying to stop him but this will backfire in the end, the patriots are bringing the [DS] down the path they want.
- Raising oil production would partially reverse the group’s contested decision to cut supplies in October
- Inflation in Germany is at its highest rate in more than a quarter of a century. Germany’s harmonised inflation rate compared to other European countries is at 11.6%.
- And now Germany is also looking at a serious meat shortage in four to six months due to government regulations. Currently, 90% of the German population eats meat. The costs in the coming months will hit them hard, as will energy costs and the soaring inflation rate in the country.
- The Financial Trend reported:
Die Welt, citing the German Meat Industry Association (VDF), reported this week that within the next four to six months Germany will face a meat shortage, and prices will skyrocket.
Pork is expected to experience the worst shortages. The issues in meat supply are due to Berlin insisting on reducing the numbers of livestock by 50% to reduce global warming emissions. Experts are warning this policy will result in mass shutdown of meat-producing companies, and that will produce a 40% rise in the price of meat.
- The Department of Education (DOE) is notifying applicants that they are eligible for student loan forgiveness and will be relieved of their student debt after “[prevailing] in court,” according to an email obtained by the DCNF. The emails come after the Department of Justice (DOJ) urged the U.S. Supreme court to overturn a lower court’s ruling which blocked the student loan forgiveness plan.
- In October, a federal court of appeals granted an administrative stay, halting the student loan forgiveness program. Texas U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman ruled on Nov. 10 that the program was illegal because borrowers were unable to comment on the plan before it was launched.
- Source: dailycaller.com
- JUST IN – England, Wales, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, and Switzerland will not wear the “OneLove” armband at World Cup in Qatar due to threat of yellow cards.
BREAKING: Disney has fired CEO Bob Chapek, who pushed critical race theory and gender ideology in the company's programming and employee training. Huge rebuke of woke leadership.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) November 21, 2022
Will be interesting to see if Iger, who is also left-wing, dials back the politics. I will be reaching out to my sources within the company in the coming weeks to see how the internal culture shifts.
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) November 21, 2022
It is tragic how far The New York Times has fallen – basically just boring af far left brainwashing at this point. The boring part is truly unforgivable!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 20, 2022
- The Washington Free Beacon reports:
Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX Cronies Gave $300k to House Committee Members Investigating Him
Sam Bankman-Fried and executives at his cryptocurrency firm contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to members of the House committee that will hold hearings next month on the company’s collapse.
Bankman-Fried and his co-founders at FTX contributed $300,351 to nine members of the House Financial Services Committee, according to Federal Election Commission records. Some of the largest contributions were to Democrats on the committee’s Digital Assets Working Group, which worked on regulation of the crypto industry.
Maxine Waters blew kisses to this man.
She also posed for pictures with him.
This committee should be replaced with House members who are not conflicted.
- A new international consensus is developing that there’s no international “right” to abortion.
- According to a report from Decision Magazine, “So far, government leaders from 37 nations on five continents have signed a document vowing to uphold pro-life, traditional family policies and women’s health needs.”
- On October 14, 2020, in the heat of the 2020 presidential contest, the New York Post published a blockbuster. They had in their possession a laptop computer that Joe Biden’s dissolute and degenerate git, Hunter, had abandoned in a Delaware computer repair store. The contents were damning. They showed conclusively that Joe Biden was not merely an arm’s length recipient of payoffs from the
opportunities for graft and corruptionbusiness opportunities he’d placed in Hunter’s path. Joe Biden was an active part of the Biden Crime Family.
- SURPRISE!!! Two years after many of us broke much news and independently authenticated Hunter Biden’s laptop, CBS news says “Yep, it’s real, and it’s bad!” They even regurgitate stories we did 2 years ago! Can’t make this up!
- Former President Donald Trump and CBS’ Lesley Stahl sparred during a 2020 “60 Minutes” interview about Hunter Biden’s laptop, with the latter arguing it couldn’t be verified.
- Trump said it was important “to find out whether or not a man is corrupt who’s running for president.”
- Stahl pushed back and said “all these things have been investigated and discredited.”
- “I think it’s one of the biggest scandals I’ve ever seen and you don’t cover it. You want to talk about – ” Trump said before Stahl interjected.
- “Well, because it can’t be verified.”
- “You want to talk about insignificant things,” Trump continued. “Of course it can be verified. Excuse me, they found a laptop. Lesley, listen.”
- “It can’t be verified,” she pushed back.
- Rep. James Comer (R-KY) said Rep. Jim Jordan and the Judiciary Committee want to interview all 51 of the intelligence officials that signed the letter prior to the 2020 Election stating the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation.
Rep. James Comer: There has been no apology and that’s something Jim Jordan and the Judiciary want to focus on. They want to interview all 51 of those intelligence officials who signed that letter saying this looked like Russian disinformation.
- Once reports of CBS News’ hiatus made their way to Twitter, Musk asked “Who made this decision?”, followed up by “Oh forget it who cares.”
- Ever since that acquisition took place, journalists have been migrating to a platform named “Mastodon” because Twitter is apparently a bastion for “hate” now.
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is calling for companies to “immediately pause all advertising” on Twitter in response to former President Donald Trump being reinstated.
- h/t: @Eddie_in_Exile for the TG post
- On Saturday night five people were killed and more than 20 were injured at a gay club in Colorado Springs when a 22-year-old man opened fire in the club.
- Colorado Springs police identified the suspect detained in the overnight mass shooting at gay nightclub Club Q as Anderson Lee Aldrich, a 22-year-old male
- Following the shooting, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted out how horrible the shooting was in Colorado and that “I’m sick of this sh*t.”
Lightfoot was quickly reminded of the violence, crime and murder in her city by her followers.
- There have been 618 murder victims in Chicago this year.
- Twenty people were shot in Chicago over the weekend and 3 deaths including a 15-year-old girl.
- Maybe Lori Lightfoot should focus on those shootings and homicides before spouting off about an event at a gay club in Colorado Springs?
- Joe Biden on Sunday called for a ban on “assault weapons” following the deadly mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Colorado Springs.
- In the months immediately after the Sandy Hook attack, Colorado’s Democrat lawmakers pushed universal background checks through the legislature. Democrat Gov. John Hickenlooper signed the legislation into law on March 19, 2013.
- Days prior to the bill being signed, Reuters reported Colorado Republican House minority leader Mark Waller warned, “If the goal is to enhance public safety, this bill won’t do it. If a criminal wants to perpetrate a crime he can still get a gun.”
- Hickenlooper signed a ban on “high capacity” magazines into law at the same time he signed universal background checks.
- USA Today noted that “Colorado passed a so-called ‘red flag’ law in 2019 that allows police to seize firearms from individuals deemed a risk to themselves or others.”
- Eagle County Sheriff James van Beek slammed the red flag law as “ludicrous,” suggesting it treats gun owners like “criminals” while ignoring the reality that “a disturbed mind will not be deterred by the removal of their guns.”
- Colorado has universal background checks, a red flag law, and a “high capacity” magazine ban. In the end, however, the Club Q attack was stopped when a patron grabbed the attacker’s handgun, took it away, and hit the attacker with it.
- Benjamin Ryan is a far left reporter who contributes at The New York Times, NBC News, the Guardian, and other leftist outlets.
- Following the shooting this morning at a Colorado gay club, Benjamin Ryan tweeted out that the killer was on the FBI’s radar.
- Then he quickly deleted it.
- Police found two firearms at the scene. Aldrich used a long rifle in the shooting.
- Last year Aldrich was arrested for a bomb threat against his mother.
- It is likely that Aldrich was on the FBI watch list since he was arrested for a bomb threat on his mother’s home.
- It is also likely he was not allowed to own guns following his arrest.
They’re going to tar and feather this man simply for being a Republican who lives in a different State but is related to the shooter. It’s sick. pic.twitter.com/nsMJQIb3eu
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) November 21, 2022
- A new Oregon gun control law, considered one of the most restrictive in the US, led to a massive increase in attempted firearms purchases.
- The measure, often referred to as the Reduction of Gun Violence Act, will require deeper background checks, firearm training, fingerprint collection and a permit to purchase any firearm, according to the legislation.
- The Oregon state police reported more than 18,000 transactions during election week, resulting in a backlog in background checks, according to KGW8. Background checks skyrocketed from 850 per day before the midterms to 4,000 per day after the law passed.
- During a hearing brought by three doctors over the Food and Drug Administration’s interference in their professional discretion to prescribe the drug Ivermectin as treatment for Covid-19, a government lawyer claimed that the FDA’s position was merely a “recommendation.”
- The FDA had directed physicians to “stop” prescribing the drug Ivermectin for Covid. On its webpage, “Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19,” it stated: “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”
- The FDA said in a second post: “Hold your horses, y’all. Ivermectin may be trending, but it still isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19.” Physicians are claiming that the FDA interfered with their ability to prescribe Ivermectin as an “off-label” medication. Doctors have even been retaliated against for prescribing Ivermectin, as well as Hydroxychloroquine.
Children and mothers march in free election protests in Brazil.
- Since October MILLIONS of Brazilians have taken to the streets to protest what they claim was a stolen election from populist President Jair Bolsonaro.
- Brazilian Justice Inspector, Minister Luis Felipe Salomao. who was appointed as a minister by then-President Lula da Silva back in 2008, signed an order allowing child services to take children away from election protesters.
- The protesters were not having it.
- The Brazilian protesters pushed the child services representatives away from the crowd.
- As reported earlier – The protests continue in Brazil against the stolen election. The people do not want the communists in charge.
- Arizona Governor’s candidate Kari Lake is pointing to an explosive letter from the Office of the Attorney General to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office as further evidence that she “will become governor.”
- “The way they run elections in Maricopa County is worse than in banana republics around this world,” she said in an exclusive interview, referring to Maricopa County.
- “And I’ll tell you what, I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around and I don’t know what the solution will be but I still believe I will become governor, and we are going to restore honesty to our elections,” she added.
- In another interview, Lake touted her legal team and said what happened in the Arizona election is “unforgiveable.”
- “Rest assured I have assembled the best and brightest legal team, and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week,” Lake said in a video Thursday. “I’m doing everything in my power to right these wrongs.”
- The Attorney General office’s letter details the numerous infractions of election integrity law that transpired in the tumultuous and poorly run election in Maricopa County. The letter can be perused below:
- The Elections Integrity Unit (“Unit”) of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office (“AGO”) has received hundreds of complaints since Election Day pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County. These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law. Furthermore, statements made by both Chairman Gates and Recorder Richer, along with information Maricopa County released through official modes of communication appear to confirm potential statutory violations of title 16.
- Pursuant to the AGO’s authority under A.R.S. § 16-1021, the Unit hereby requests Maricopa formally respond to and address the following concerns that have been raised.
- Election Day Ballot-on-Demand Printer Configuration Settings
- According to Maricopa County, at least 60 voting locations had issues related to some ballot-on-demand (BOD) printers having printer configuration settings that were non-uniform, which appeared to have resulted in ballots that were unable to be read by on-site ballot tabulators. Based on sworn complaints submitted by election workers employed by Maricopa County, the BOD printers were tested on Monday, November 7 without any apparent problems. Many of those election workers report that despite the successful testing the night before, the tabulators began experiencing problems reading ballots printed by the BOD printers within the first thirty minutes of voting on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- Based on the plethora of reports from election workers, poll observers, and voters, combined with Maricopa County’s admission that there were in fact widespread problems related to non-uniform BOD printer configuration settings, the Unit requests that Maricopa County provide a comprehensive report detailing with specificity: (1) the voting locations that had problems with either BOD printers or tabulation; (2) the specific problems at each voting location; (3) any other issues related to BOD printers and/or tabulators that may have contributed to the problems at voting locations; (4) a comprehensive log of all changes to the BOD printer configuration settings (to include the identity of individuals making changes); (5) Maricopa County’s standards for the BOD printer configuration settings as specified in internal technical specifications and/or manufacturer technical specifications; (6) the precise time the non-uniform printer configuration settings were found to be the root cause of the problem; and (7) the method used to update or reconfigure the printer configuration settings at each voting location (specifically, if technicians were sent to the voting location, when were they deployed in the field and when did they make the changes at each voting location; alternatively, if the network administrator was able to make universal changes, please detail when and how the printer configuration settings were corrected).
- Election Day “Check-out” Procedures
- Following widespread reports of problems at voting locations on Election Day, Chairman Gates publicly stated that voters who had already checked in to e-Pollbook, but were having difficulties voting could “check out” of that voting location, and would be able to nonetheless vote in another voting location. Based on sworn complaints received by the Unit, not only have poll workers reported that they were not trained and/or not provided with information on how to execute “check out” procedures, but many voters have reported the second voting location required the voter to cast a provisional ballot as the e-Pollbooks maintained the voter had cast a ballot in the original voting location. In fact, Arizona law specifically prohibits provisional ballots to be counted when a voter has signed multiple pollbooks. See A.R.S. 16-584(D) (If the voter’s name is not signed on the roster and if there is no indication that the voter voted an early ballot, the provisional ballot envelope shall be opened and the ballot shall be counted. If there is information2
- Many media outlets have disputed that number, and some have suggested upwards to 50% of voting locations experienced one or more difficulties with issues associated with the BOD printers. See, e.g.,
https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1593368258115211264?s=20&t=rVcK7487_wL6FA YuUphxfA. Notably, it has also been reported that the BOD printers were discontinued by the manufacturer prior to the 2022 General Election, but were nonetheless used. See https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/10/kari-lake-arizona-maricopa-county/showing the person did vote, the provisional ballot shall remain unopened and shall not be counted.) (emphasis added).
- Please provide a detailed report indicating: (1) when and how poll workers were trained and/or provided with procedures on how to “check out” voters from one voting location so they could lawfully vote in another location; (2) the legal basis for the “check out” procedures in light of A.R.S. § 16-584(D); (3) why Maricopa continued to publicly encourage voters to leave a voting location after having been notified by the Unit that poll workers appeared to be improperly trained on “check out” procedures;3 and (4) a report detailing all voters who were provided a provisional ballot due to having already signed an e-pollbook at another Election Day voting location and the final disposition of their provisional ballot.
- Ballots Deposited in Door 3 and Statutorily Required Election Board Close Out Duties
- Due to the widespread problems in non-uniform printer configuration settings, many voters were unable to tabulate their ballots on Election Day using on-site tabulators. Instead, voters were instructed to deposit their ballot in “Door 3.” According to statements by Chairman Gates, Recorder Richer, and Maricopa County official communications, “Door 3” ballots were transported to Maricopa County Tabulation and Center to be tabulated by the HiPro 821 or Cannon G1130 tabulators at central count.
- Maricopa County appears to have failed to adhere to the statutory guidelines in segregating, counting, tabulating, tallying, and transporting the “Door 3” ballots. In fact, Maricopa County has admitted that. in some voting locations, “Door 3” non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots at the voting location. Further, we have received a sworn complaint from an election observer indicating that more than 1700 “Door 3” non-tabulated ballots from one voting location were placed in black duffle bags that were intended to be used for tabulated ballots.
- Pursuant to Arizona law, Maricopa County was required to complete “reconciliation of ballots cast against check ins”4 at the voting locations before leaving the voting location, not at central count. See A.R.S. §§ 16-564(A), -602(A), -607(A), -608(A),(B), -614, -615(A),(B), and -616; see also 2019 Elections Procedures Manual, Ch. 9 (VIII).
- Please provide a copy of each voting location’s Official Ballot Report, including any discrepancies in the report and explanations for any such discrepancies. Please also provide a written statement clarifying the “reconciliation” that appears to have occurred at central count on or around November 16, 2022. Finally, please provide a written report regarding how many ballots were commingled, how many ballots were placed inside the black duffle bags intended for tabulated ballots, how and when Maricopa became aware of the related problems, and how these problems were ultimately resolved.
- Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County’s administration of the 2022 General Election. As the canvass is looming, and these issues relate to Maricopa County’s ability to lawfully certify election results – the Unit requests a response to the aforementioned issues on or before Maricopa County submits its official canvass to the Secretary of State, which must occur on or before November 28, 2022. See A.R.S. § 16-642(A).
- The Letter to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office was signed by the Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright and was dated November 19, 2022.
- How can you certify an election when literally the people working it have NO confidence the results were honest?
- Survey of election workers, poll watchers, and volunteer attorneys reveals CHAOS in Maricopa County
BREAKING: Now Another County is Suspending Its Certification of Arizona’s Election Out of ‘Solidarity’
Which performers/celebs supported HRC during the election?
Who performed during her rallies?
What jewelry and/or tattoos present?
What other events do they attend together?
What does HRC represent to them?
What celebrities have owl / Y head symbols?
What politicians have owl / Y head symbols?
What powerful people have owl / Y head symbols?
What powerful groups have owl / Y head symbols?
Why are they worn/shown openly?
Their need for symbolism will be their downfall.
Push conspiracy theory.
Social media role?
Push conspiracy theory and institute new rules allowing for ban.
The graphic is key.
Re-read graphic (ex: what family did Soros replace (Y)).
Part II – How were they ‘adopted’ into the cult (as children).
What were they provided for obeying and staying silent (brainwashed)?
All that you know to be right is wrong.
The ‘cult’ runs the world.
The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
The world would otherwise collapse.
40,000ft. v. (again) and need to decrease altitude to avoid ‘conspiracy’ label.
For God & Country.