Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are seeing the truth, the [WEF]/[CB] want us to own nothing and it bugs, meanwhile they are eating the best food during the G20, they did not eat bugs. Midterms have passed and now Biden admits the economy is falling apart. The [DS] have deployed all assets to stop Trump, they have brought in a SC to indict Trump. Trump and the patriots know this plan, countermeasures are in place. The [DS] will shutdown communications to stop the flow of information. The pieces to the storm are coming together. Trump was reinstated on Twitter, everthing is set. The storm is approaching and the [DS] is falling right into the trap that was set.
- On November 15–16, 2022, the Group of Twenty (G20) met in Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia, for their seventeenth annual summit, under the theme ‘Recover Together, Recover Stronger.’
- The G20 is made up of 19 countries and the European Union. The 19 countries are Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, the Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the UK, and the US.
- Both Bill Gates, a business mogul and philanthropist, and World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab were present at this year’s summit.
- Dinner for the Bali summit leaders included beef rendang (Indonesia’s famous stew), steamed cod and asparagus in Balinese turmeric dressing, and Aceh chocolate mousse, according to Bloomberg.
- Supposedly from the G20 Summit, this “Diversity in One” menu has been making the rounds online.
- “You’ll own nothing and eat bugs, while these climates hypocrites dine on Wagyu beef,” the caption reads.
- The fund, negotiated at the UN’s COP27 Summit, was originally known as a ‘loss and damage’ fund and had been blocked by previous administrations
- The deal is already more than a day late, as nearly 200 nations were anxious for an accord they could bill as a step forward in the fight against climate change
- The nations involved are largely from Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean and the south pacific
- Biden was granted $1 billion to help developing countries tackle climate change, although it’s unclear if that cash will go into this fund
- The president also faces having his plans stymied by the GOP-majority house, which would have to approve any funding
- With inflation at 40-year-highs, 4.5 million Americans are getting second jobs.
- Tech billionaires lose over half a trillion in 2022
- Mortgage rates hit 20-year high causing home sales to plummet
- Average American savings accounts are down 25% this year
- Americans see most severe paycut in 25 years under Biden
- Bonds at a 40 year low
- Average American needs $11,000 pay increase to keep up with Biden inflation
- Biden regime disagreed with the facts before the election.
- Breitbart reported on Friday:
President Joe Biden warned Americans on Friday to expect setbacks in his ongoing attempts to fix the economy.
“It’s going to take time to get inflation back to normal levels as we keep our job market strong, so we could see setbacks along the way,” he said at the White House, promising to stay “laser-focused” on the economy.
He also claimed that inflation at the grocery store was “down slightly,” even though the cost of food at home is up 12.4 percent from the previous year.
- The official narrative on the Paul Pelosi attack purported by Democrats and the mainstream media makes zero sense. You don’t have to be a “conspiracy theorist” to recognize there were multiple contradictory accounts from the Department of Justice vs. local police and even some reports from journalists.
- In fact, NBC suspended one of its own correspondents, Miguel Almaguer, after he reported that on the night of the supposed attack at the Pelosi home in San Francisco that Paul Pelosi actually opened the door when police knocked, seemingly in normal health, and then walked away from the officers to talk to the alleged assailant David Depape, when Depape attacked him. This report led many to suggest that Pelosi and Depape somehow knew each other.
- A media firestorm ensued along with denials from the DOJ, which detailed a completely different version of events in which the police officers opened the door themselves and found Pelosi struggling with Depape who had injured him with a hammer. NBC dropped Almaguer after many called his report “bizarre.”
- As it turns out, Miguel Almaguer was right. NBC now reports that police body cam footage has been made available to some media outlets and the footage clearly shows Paul Pelosi opening the door for police in seemingly perfect health. This contradicts the DOJ report on the attack and suggests a potential cover-up.
- NBC is forced to retract their earlier assertions that the Paul Pelosi open door event was unfounded. Why? Because they have to. Eventually the police body cam footage will make it out into the public sphere for everyone to see, and NBC is front-running their own false reports. However, they do suggest that “it doesn’t really matter” who opened the door to the Pelosi home, and that Paul Pelosi’s actions don’t support the “conspiracy theories” surrounding the attack.
- If that is the case, then why would the DOJ lie? Surely, they have seen the same body cam footage. If there is no conspiracy, then why is there an attempted coverup?
- The American Bar Association (ABA), the national voice of the legal profession, which prides itself on “serving the public and the profession by promoting justice, professional excellence, and respect for the law,” will no longer require the administering of the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) for law school applications, as reported by the Wall Street Journal.
- According to the WSJ, the ABA’s accrediting council, comprised of lawyers, law professors, and administrators voted 15-1 to drop the requirement that law school applicants take — and pass — the LSAT or any other “valid and reliable admission test,” amid a debate about whether the tests — wait for it — help or hurt diversity in admissions.
- Sounds like a great idea, right? Next, let’s drop the minimum requirements for physics and other science majors — mathematics, as well. I’m sure the left can ring up the ChiComs and they’ll gladly climb aboard, too. I mean, why wouldn’t they? No, wait.
Apple TV has changed its mind about adapting fake-journalist Maggie Haberman’s Trump biography into a failed series.
- Hopefully the D.A. and Jury will see that the Trump family got no economic gain from the acts done by the executive in the historically never tried Fringe Benefits case in Manhattan. In fact we never even deducted the money paid for the education of his grandchildren, which would have been, if direct, a big tax deduction. So, it has now come out at trial that we knew nothing about it, made no financial gain, and the highly paid and respected accounting firm must bare responsibility. FREEDOM!
- One name, “John Doe 183,” mentioned multiple times in Maxwell’s sex-trafficking trial, will stay hidden for now, according to Insider. Preska explained in a court hearing that she believed “John Doe 183’s” name should be divulged, but she delayed that until Nov. 28 to enable him to appeal.
- The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is one of the most destructive and dishonest government officials in US history.
- Under his watch, the US logged over 5 million illegal aliens crossing into the country through the open southern US Border.
- Alejandro’s response to the crisis of record human and drug trafficking has been to consistently lie to the American public about the seriousness of the situation.
- Mayorkas lied again just this week about the open border with Mexico.
- But now Mayorkas may finally have to face up to this man-made disaster.
- House Republicans are asking for documents
- Breitbart.com reported:
Ur Jaddou, USCIS
Tae Johnson, ICE
Kerry E. Doyle, ICE
Blas Nunez-Neto, CBP
Chief Raul L. Ortiz, CBP
Jennifer Daskal, Office of the General Counsel
Adam Hunter, Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plan
Jen Easterly, CISA
Geoff Hale, CISA
Julia Treanor, CISA
The testimonies will occur in committee hearings or in transcribed interviews, which Republicans will have the authority to arrange once they take control of the committee in January. Jordan is expected to serve as committee chairman.
For those following and commenting…Psaki filed motion in EDVA hoping for a sympathetic judge. He kicked it back to original jurisdiction in Louisiana.
Judge Doughty (handling lawsuit in LA) has not yet ruled so this is still an open matter. pic.twitter.com/YEnJtoAoqf
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) November 19, 2022
- What a beautiful sight
CBS ‘Pausing’ All Twitter Accounts of Network and Corporate Owned Affiliates
CBS still posts on Chinese Government controlled Tik Tok. https://t.co/ZUmLZqZD47
— Izengabe (@Izengabe_) November 19, 2022
- New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez immediately took to Twitter after learning that Elon Musk is asking Twitter users whether or not Trump should be reinstated.
- “[I don’t know] man, last time he was here this platform was used to incite an insurrection, multiple people died, the Vice President of the United States was nearly assassinated, and hundreds were injured but I guess that’s not enough for you to answer the question. Twitter poll it is,” AOC wrote.
- user replied, “Correction: -one unarmed woman shot by police -one unarmed woman beaten to death by police -two were impacted by flash bombs shot into a peaceful crowd, causing heart attacks -one officer died of “natural causes” -4 more officers were “suicided” following the event.”
- AOC definitely forgot to mention this:
THIS IS YOUR PARTY!! But I guess this is ok with you!!? pic.twitter.com/MILZ0j9vEI
— Dawn McKenzie 444 (@DawnEMcKenzie) November 20, 2022
Elon Musk reinstating Donald Trump’s Twitter account is a middle finger to all of mainstream media, woke leftists & Big Tech. If you claim to support free speech, this should have you smiling from ear to ear.
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 20, 2022
- A Canadian doctor is blowing the whistle on a reported letter sent from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario to doctors directing them to consider psychotropic medications and therapy for those who do not wish to take the Covid shots.
- “Dr. William Makis states that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario 🇨🇦 is suggesting to Ontario doctors that ‘unvaccinated’ people are mentally ill and in need of psychiatric medication,” Paul Mitchell noted on Twitter.
- While a copy of the leaked email was not immediately available, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario’s own website backs up what Dr. Makis is claiming.
- “Having a fully vaccinated health-care profession is critical to minimizing the risk of COVID-19 transmission and/or outbreaks in offices, clinics and hospitals,” the website states. “Even if you do not feel sick, asymptomatic infection and subsequent transmission is possible. The COVID-19 vaccine reduces your chance of becoming infected and is one of the best ways to control the spread of the virus, and so getting vaccinated is an essential step to protecting your own health, the health of your patients, and the community at large.”
- This is false. Covid shots do not significantly slow or stop the spread of the virus. As a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report from August 2021 makes clear:
- Dr. Eric Nepute is being sued by the Federal Government for promoting the use of Vitamin D against COVID-19. A new study has found that he is absolutely correct.
- It actually saves lives. Dr. Alex Kennerly Vasquez reports on the miraculous healing power that Vitamin D has against COVID.
A new study published in the open-access peer-reviewed journal Scientific Reports (2022 November*) shows us anew what we have already known:
Popular rationalism also reported on the finding:
John Campbell reviews a study published in November 2022.
Gibbons JB, Norton EC, McCullough JS, Meltzer DO, Lavigne J, Fiedler VC, Gibbons RD. Association between vitamin D supplementation and COVID-19 infection and mortality. Sci Rep. 2022 Nov 12;12(1):19397. doi: 10.1038/s41598-022-24053-4. PMID: 36371591; PMCID: PMC9653496.
The study found (among other very promising results):
20% reduction in COVID-19 cases in people receiving D3.
0.23% mortality rate, 33% mortality rate reduction in people receiving D3.
While it’s not a RCT, John emphasizes that no one will do an RCT on D3 because there is no money in it, so no one will fund it.
- Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called for the national COVID-19 emergency to come to an end in a new op-ed Nov. 17.
- “Those who crave power to rule over their fellow man always seek to suspend the Constitution by declaring and perpetuating national emergencies,” Paul wrote in his opinion article for the Washington Examiner. “Even the president himself acknowledges what is plain to see for anyone willing to recognize what is in front of one’s face: We are learning to live with COVID and the vast majority of the public has moved on. Yet Biden refuses to acknowledge the time for emergency measures has long since ended.”
The Constitution is the guarantor of our liberties. So it should come as no surprise that those who crave power to rule over their fellow man always seek to suspend the Constitution by declaring and perpetuating national emergencies. https://t.co/f3QVSK8BGq
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 18, 2022
- Source: dailycaller.com
- Ben Bergquam ran into Eduardo Bolsonara, the popular son of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro at CPAC Mexico this weekend. Ben is reporting from CPAC Mexico this weekend for Real America’s Voice.
- Arizona Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright — with the Elections Integrity Unit — wrote a letter to the Maricopa County officials Saturday demanding an accounting for the widespread ballot tabulation and ballot printer problems seen during the general election on Nov. 8.
- Among the most troubling issues raised in the letter directed to Thomas Liddy with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office was the apparent co-mingling of ballots in black duffle bags in at least one polling location, which were successfully run through the on-site tabulators with those put in “Door 3” to be sent to the Election Department’s downtown Phoenix tabulation center because they could not be read.
- “The Elections Integrity Unit (“Unit”) of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office (“AGO”) has received hundreds of complaints since Election Day pertaining to issues related to the administration of the 2022 General Election in Maricopa County,” Wright opened her letter.
- “These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law,” she continued.
- Wright wrote that statements made by Maricopa Board of Supervisors Chairman Bill Gates and County Recorder Stephen Richer, along with other official communications from the county appear to confirm potential election law violations.
- Wright recounted that based on information provided by the county at least 60 polling locations’ ballot on-demand printers were configured improperly, leading to the inability of the tabulators to read the ballots.
- Ballots are printed on demand because voters are able to check in at any location in Maricopa County, which includes multiple congressional, state and local districts.
BREAKING: Arizona AG @brnoforaz sends a letter to Maricopa County.
“Arizonans deserve a full report and accounting of the myriad problems that occurred in relation to Maricopa County's administration of the 2022 General Election.”#AZVoterSuppression pic.twitter.com/o2YfdNG1wN
— Olivia Brown🇺🇸 (@oliviaintheusa) November 20, 2022
- Mark Finchem, GOP nominee for Secretary of State in Arizona has reported that certification in one Arizona county being delayed could cause other counties to follow suit.
now establishes precedent to do the same in other counties now that Cochise County is validating their results. Arizona cannot certify any election results until all counties have rendered certified results. /2
— Mark Finchem #JustFollowTheLaw VoteFinchem.com (@RealMarkFinchem) November 19, 2022
- Certain International businessmen will never endorse me because I’m for AMERICA FIRST, they are for CHINA FIRST. Likewise, believe it or not, certain politicians, or RINO losers like Karl Rove, a money grabbing machine who does nothing for the good of the Republican Party. If their not for AMERICA FIRST, I’m not for them, and never will be. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
- It seems that Weissmann’s influence on the DOJ is not over.
- It turns out that the individual picked by the DOJ to lead this corrupt special counsel is a man by the name of Jack Smith. Mr. Smith began his career as follows:
- Notice that Mr. Smith was at the DOJ in Eastern New York starting in 1999. This was the same time that Andrew Weissmann worked at the DOJ at the same location. Weissmann worked at the New York location until 2002. They likely knew each other or even worked together at that time.
- Was Weissmann who was behind setting up the Special Counsel and picking Attorney Smith as the head of the new effort to destroy President Trump? For that matter, is Weissmann running this Special Counsel too?
The only “recent development” that mattered was that hours earlier in the day the Democrat party lost control of the House and so it had to move their political show trial to a branch of government they still control. https://t.co/yKqY1ckfys
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) November 19, 2022
- Again: it’s a valid theory that the documents Trump had at Mar A Lago were NOT ABOUT HIS OWN ACTIVITY OR CRIMES.
- The documents the Special Master is reviewing are about OTHER PEOPLE’S criminal activity.
I’m Impressed – Biden DOJ Assigns Special Counsel to Investigate Republicans in Congress and President Trump for Insurrection, Additionally Investigate Trump for DOJ Defined Classified Documents and Obstruction
- DOJ Attorney Jack Smith as special counsel to investigate two specific areas:
- ♦ First, to investigate current republican members of congress (House and Senate), former President and current candidate Donald J Trump, former Trump administration officials, former White House staff, and other individuals, groups and organizations for their role in supporting an insurrection on January 6, 2021, against the incoming administration of President-Elect Joe Biden. In essence, the J6 investigation – with an emphasis on congress – transfers to Special Counsel Jack Smith:
- The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the ongoing investigation into whether any person or entity violated the law in connection with efforts to interfere with the lawful transfer of power following the 2020 presidential election or the certification of the Electoral College vote held on or about January 6, 2021, as well as any matters that arose or might arise directly from this investigation or that are within the scope of [Special Counsel Regulations 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)]. (pdf)
- This structure free’s up Jack Smith to target the new republican controlled congressional members, their staff, families and/or communication network. Main Justice keeps focus on the citizen insurrectionists, Jack Smith now appointed to go after the public officials.
- J6 Committee staff, committee investigators, FBI agents and DOJ lawyers will now transfer from the committee to the special counsel office. Watch. (More on why later)
- Then you have the congressional representatives under investigation and search warrants on their phones, text messages, emails, etc…. AND the added benefit of using DOJ-NSD defined terms of “national security threat” to gain FISA warrants on an entire incoming congressional delegation. How slick is that?
- This also explains why Nancy Pelosi did not resign from congress, but only stepped down from her leadership role. The timing of mid-November (today) gives Smith time to get all his midterm counter-offensive ducks in a row before his republican targets take office in January.
- Smith took out VA Gov. Bob McDonnell as a potential GOP presidential candidate–on bogus corruption charges.
- Supreme Court reversed, 9-0.
- Now Smith is back–to take out @realDonaldTrump.
- “His team initially won a conviction against the former Gov. Robert McDonnell of Virginia, a Republican, but the Supreme Court overturned it.”
Who Is Jack Smith, the New Special Counsel?
Mr. Smith will take on the role of special counsel after leaving his current position as a specialist prosecutor based in The Hague investigating war crimes.
The New York Times
- “I personally think that they probably have the basis for legitimately indicting the president. I don’t know, I’m speculating. But given what’s gone on I think they probably have the evidence that would check the box,” Barr said.
- What a hack!
- Source: wnd.com
- Nobody should ever be interviewed by the FBI without making a recording of the interview. The FBI doesn’t want recorded interviews because that way they can make up statements as to what was said – happens all the time. Our corrupt “Justice” system is at work today like never before. FBI offered Jonathan Steele One Million Dollars to lie about me, and paid a Russian $200,000 to get Trump. Failed to find anything on me regarding the January 6th Hoax, or the Document Hoax!
- Republicans will need to refuse to appropriate any funding to Merrick Garland’s Special Counsel and defund any part of the DOJ acting on behalf of the Democrat party as a taxpayer funded campaign arm for the Democrat’s 2024 presidential nominee.
- Pence calls appointment of special counsel to investigate Trump ‘very troubling’
- Former Vice President Mike Pence called the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to investigate former President Trump “very troubling.”
- A Jack Smith Special? No way! politico.com/story/2016/06/sup
- Supreme Court overturns Bob McDonnell’s corruption convictions
- The Supreme Court’s ruling was unanimous.
Trump is not going to cooperate , what does this mean, the [DS] will investigate and when the time is right, before the elections they will indictment him,
They will use this begin the civil war.
Patriots in trusted positions.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.