The UK elections are ongoing and the numbers are not in yet, but the projections are in favor of BJ. Trump and the patriots are moving forward with the economic plan, remember the patriots are setting a manufacturing supply chain independent of China. The Fed says no rate hikes, for this year we will see for next year. The [DS]/Dems are moving forward with their agenda, pushing impeachment and the MSM is scrambling, they are trying to keep the narrative that the dossier was not used, but the IG report refutes this. Barr decided to redact information in the IG FISA report, he allowed the dates to be shown and other info, which expands the coverup. The [DS] is being pushed out of the darkness and into the light, nothing can stop what is coming, nothing.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 12.12.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservatives set to win an outright majority – Reuters
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 12, 2019
- President Donald Trump said on Thursday morning that the U.S. and China are very close to a “big deal” on trade.
Getting VERY close to a BIG DEAL with China. They want it, and so do we!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019
- New tariffs are scheduled to kick-in on Chinese imports not yet hit by the trade dispute on December 15.
- China this week reported that the price of pork had doubled and prices for other sources of animal protein have been pushed up. This is primarily due to a swine fever epidemic that cost China around 40 percent of its hog population. Retaliatory tariffs China imposed on U.S. agriculture have made the problem worse by raising the cost of imports.
— One America News (@OANN) December 12, 2019
- China is suffering a slow death by a thousand paper-cuts. The bleeding of cash in combination with the direct loss of $75 billion in annualized exported products that U.S. companies have now sourced from alternative ASEAN nations is biting hard.
- The direct outcome is also a drop in China’s purchasing of industrial goods they would normally use in the manufacturing process. This lack of Chinese purchasing is one of the top reasons for the stall in the European economy.
- There is no actual intent to reach a trade deal with China where the U.S. drops all tariffs and returns to holding hands with a happy panda playing by new rules. This fictional narrative is a figment of fantasy being sold by a financial media that cannot fathom a U.S. President would be so bold as to just walk away from China.
- That ‘walk away’ is exactly what President Trump did when he left all of those meetings in Southeast Asia in 2017; and every moment since has been setting up, and firming up, an entirely new global supply chain without China.
President Trump is not currently engaged in a substantive trade agreement in the formal way people are thinking about it. Instead “Phase-One” is simply President Trump negotiating the terms of a big Agricultural purchase commitment from Beijing, and also protecting some very specific U.S. business interests (think Apple Co.) in the process.The actual goal of President Trump’s U.S-China trade reset is a complete decoupling of U.S. critical manufacturing within China.
- : The most eye-catching line of the SEP was the projected path of Fed Funds policy rates created by the “Dot Plot” estimates supplied by committee members:
- The current consensus calls for Fed Funds to remain stable through 2020 at 1.6%.
- Conclusion: the Fed wants to portray itself as 1) solidly in lockstep that rates are appropriately set for the year ahead and 2) biased to ease if measured inflation remains below their goal, which explains why markets are betting their next move is a cut, but not soon…
- #3: Fed Funds Futures slanted their bets about a 2020 rate only modestly after the Fed’s announcement, and mostly for the back half of 2020:
- Conclusion: yes, markets agree with the Fed that rates are by and large set correctly, but also think easing is the “real” base case.
- Summing up: the Fed says they’re done for now, but markets say there’s still more work to do.
TIME Magazine is expected to name the whistleblower, as their Person of the Year but Greta Thorneberg beat him out and many others.
The MSM is trying to control the narrative, by placing these individuals are the cover they are trying to reinforce everything they have been trying to push, but as we can see with the rating from other MSM outlets it is not working, people are waking up, and this is their biggest fear, because once people are woken up you can’t put them back to sleep and this is what happening now.
Today we had the fake impeachment article of impeachment and the [dS]/dems are digging their hole deeper and deeper, they are exposing themselves, this is part of the plan, Nadler decided he was not going to abide by the rules, which Calls for Minority Hearing on Impeachment, it is being reported that some dems are now questioning the vote on impeachment, remember the Dems/dS they are trapped, vote for impeachment it goes to the senate, if the senate decides to have a trial its all exposed, if vote fails and there is no impeachment, their plan fails, the patriots push forward with presenting the declas and criminal investigations and they can’t use the impeachment as the block.
- A judge in Arkansas has ordered Hunter Biden to be deposed in Roberts’ child support lawsuit and answer questions about the money he made from Burisma and his ties to foreign governments.
- Roberts’ was able to get Hunter Biden to answer questions under oath about Burisma — something even the most powerful US Senators have not done.
- Rep. Jim Jordan proposed an amendment to strike the first article of impeachment against President Trump, asserting that evidence supporting the article does not prove the allegations of abuse of power.
- no quid pro quo
- no bribery
- no extoration
- Ukraine confirms they did not know about the aid, they were not pressured, etc.
- Update: The House Judiciary rejected Jordan’s proposal to kill the first article of impeachment in a 23-17 vote.
Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call. I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019
- The memo indicated that the decision to withhold the aid was not a political action to block Congress’ spending decisions.
- In the memo, Paoletta wrote: “For decades, OMB has routinely used its apportionment authority to prevent funds from being used. Often, in managing appropriations, OMB must briefly pause an agency’s legal ability to spend those funds for a number of reasons, including to ensure that the funds are being spent efficiently, that they are being spent in accordance with statutory directives, or to assess how or whether funds should be used for a particular activity.”
“New Polls Say Most Americans Oppose Impeachment.” @foxandfriends I did nothing wrong. This will be the first Impeachment ever where there was no crime. They don’t even allege a crime. Crazy!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019
FISA report is out and it lays out some of the players, what they did, how they did it, how it was illegal and how the IG referred invidivuals to the DOJ to be brought up on criminal charges, remember this is all about inflicted pain on the DS and now we see the DS react to the FISA, they now know Trump and the patriots are following through on this, they are panicking.
Ever since he was appointed Attorney General and demonstrated that his loyalty is to Donald Trump and not the interests of justice, I have warned:
When it comes to the rule of law, Bill Barr is the second most dangerous man in the country.https://t.co/T1du4ElN72
— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) December 12, 2019
Make sure your family and friends see the evidence for themselves:
The president asked a foreign power to interfere in the 2020 election for his own political gain.
Americans deserve free and fair elections. He must be held accountable. https://t.co/ul8GzrsOKG
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 12, 2019
Since the FISA report was released and Horowitz testified many of the MSM outlets are putting out corrections, of course this is small print at the bottom so nobody can see it and some are sticking to the narrative, CNN put out a correction
Helluva correction, @CNN! FAKE NEWS!
“this story incorrectly stated that the IG report did not provide evidence that the FBI had its informants wear a wire to record conversations…It has been corrected to include that the report says FBI informants recorded their conversations” pic.twitter.com/AKVM1VpuJn
— Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) December 12, 2019
Techno fog reminds us that Stefan Halper had a drug problem
Look what we have here…
Deep state “spy” Stefan Halper had an addiction to crack cocaine.
And this is very curious – I requested the case file and was instructed it had been destroyed. Why was Halper’s file destroyed? pic.twitter.com/ciqaWlurb5
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) June 5, 2018
Now in the FISA report Case Agent 1 who played a significant role in surveillance wore several hats.
- The agent, who still works for the FBI, played a key role in several aspects of Crossfire Hurricane, including handling an FBI informant, interviewing a source for the dossier, and applying for warrants to spy on Page.
- “Case Agent 1” wore many hats during the Trump-Russia investigation.
- The veteran FBI counterintelligence investigator was a handler for Stefan Halper, a Cambridge academic who met covertly with three Trump campaign advisers 2016. Case Agent 1 opened the case file, known as an Electronic Communication, on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in August 2016.
- Case Agent 1 is also one of the main villains in the Justice Department inspector general’s (IG) report on the FBI’s handling of the Trump-Russia probe, known as Crossfire Hurricane.
- “Case Agent 1 was primarily responsible for some of the most significant errors and omissions in the FISA applications,” Michael Horowitz, the inspector general, said in a scathing report laying out a series of missteps in the FBI’s handling of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications against Page.
- Case Agent 1’s misdeeds are scattered throughout the inspector general’s (IG) 476-page report.
- The report identifies six areas where the agent withheld information that contradicted the FBI’s working theory that Page was an agent of Russia. According to the report, Case Agent 1 withheld exculpatory statements that Page and another Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, made to Halper. The agent also withheld information from Justice Department attorneys about Page’s longstanding relationship with the CIA.
- Case Agent 1’s roles converged in mid-August 2016, two weeks after the FBI opened Crossfire Hurricane.
- The IG report says that on Aug. 11, 2016, the agent met with Halper, whom he had handled as an informant since 2011. On Aug. 15, 2016, the agent raised the idea with others at the FBI of applying for a FISA order on Page. He wrote in an email cited in the IG report that there was a “pretty solid basis” to believe that Page was working as an agent of Russia.
- Case Agent 1 was in charge of checking FBI databases for information on Page. As part of the FISA process, the agent was responsible for compiling the Woods File, which serves as a sub-file for documentation that supports factual claims made in FISA applications.
- Horowitz found the Woods File for the Page FISA applications riddled with errors and omissions.
- It is unclear why Case Agent 1 committed so many errors. Horowitz said that IG investigators found no specific evidence that the agent’s “pattern of errors” were intentional. But “we also did not find his explanations for so many significant and repeated failures to be satisfactory,”
- Whatever Case Agent 1’s motivations, the IG report shows he was eager to obtain the initial FISA against Page.
BREAKING: Carter Page and George Papadopoulos dispute IG Horowitz’s finding that they were “consensually recorded” by FBI informant Stef Halper. Halper did not ask, and they did not consent to his recording their conversations. In fact, Page told me, “NOTHING was consensual.”
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 12, 2019
- . In an unusual update two days after the IG report was published, the IG modifies the report content.
Apparently the DOJ and FBI had a change of heart about the FISA dates.
- Actually they’ve re-written a portion of the report, and moved some material completely. As an example this section formerly present on page ii of the executive summary is now moved to page vi:
- Prior Paragraph:
Revised Paragraph per November 11, 2019:
- Now, if the DOJ or any enterprising congressperson wants to really dig into the issue, they can request a declassified copy of the exact version the FISC generated on March 17th, 2017, to be delivered to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Custodian James Wolfe.
- The March 17th copy delivered to SSCI Director Wolfe and Vice-Chair Mark Warner would only have the original and first renewal.
- Start asking questions about why the copy from March 17th, 2017, has different dates than the original FISA application and first renewal. That March 17th copy was seeded with a false date of origination. The reason for the false date appears to be the FBI leak taskforce initiated by Sessions. The false date was a leak trap.
- That’s exactly what happened.
- ♦ On March 17th, 2017, the Senate Intelligence Committee took custody of the FISA application used against Carter Page. We know the FISA court delivered the read and return Top-Secret Classified application due to the clerk stamp of March 17, 2017.
- The FISA application (original and first renewal) was delivered to Senate Security Director James Wolfe. Senator Mark Warner entered the basement SCIF shortly after 4:00pm on March 17, 2017, the day it was delivered (texts between Warner and Waldman):
- We could tell from the description within the Wolfe indictment FBI investigators are describing the FISA application. Additionally Wolfe exchanged 82 text messages with his reporter/girlfriend Ali Watkins. The FISA application is 83 pages with one blank page.
- The logical conclusion was that Wolfe text Ali Watkins 82 pictures of the application.
- FBI Investigators applied for, and received a search warrant for the phone records of journalist Ali Watkins through November 2017. Ms. Watkins was notified in February 2018, three months after Wolfe was questioned by FBI investigators in December 2017.
- However, despite the overwhelming (public) circumstantial evidence that Wolfe leaked the FISA application, he was never charged with leaking classified information. Wolfe was only charged with lying three times to federal authorities, and he pled down to one count of lying to the FBI.
- someone at the DOJ had influenced a decision not to charge Wolfe with the leaking of the FISA application; despite the FBI and DOJ having direct evidence of Wolfe leaking classified information.
- The logical reason for the Rosenstein DOJ not to charge Wolfe with the FISA leak was because that charge would ensnare powerful Senators on the powerful committee. Worse still, in hindsight we now see how that committee was working to aide the purposes and intents of the corrupt DOJ and FBI officials as they built their impeachment agenda.
- Oddly, and *coincidentally*, after the DOJ made the decision to declassify the previously hidden dates today, another announcement followed:
WASHINGTON — The primary liaison between the Justice Department and the special counsel’s office is set to step down at the end of the month, after helping oversee the department’s most consequential and controversial investigation in a generation.
Edward O’Callaghan, who served as the deputy attorney general’s right-hand man, worked closely with the deputy attorney general at the time, Rod J. Rosenstein, to oversee the Russia investigation. He had primary supervisory responsibilities over the special counsel’s office, which was led by Robert S. Mueller III. (more)
- What do all three have in common?
- (1) DOJ tells IG to declassify FISA dates.
- (2) Ed O’Callagahan removed (going to private practice).
- (3) Jessie Liu removed as U.S. DC Attny (going to treasury).
- Answer: The James Wolfe Coverup.
Congratulations to JUDGE LAWRENCE VANDYKE on being confirmed to the Ninth Circuit. Great job!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2019
- Former Players Allegedly Defrauded Plan for Millions of Dollars in Claims for Expensive Medical Equipment That Was Never Purchased or Received
- Ten former National Football League (NFL) players have been charged in the Eastern District of Kentucky for their alleged roles in a nationwide fraud on a health care benefit program for retired NFL players.
- “Ten former NFL players allegedly committed a brazen, multi-million dollar fraud on a health care plan meant to help their former teammates and other retired players pay legitimate, out-of-pocket medical expenses,”
- “The defendants are alleged to have developed and executed a fraudulent scheme to undermine a health care benefit plan established by the NFL
- Robert McCune, 40, of Riverdale, Georgia, is charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and health care fraud, nine counts of wire fraud and nine counts of health care fraud.
- John Eubanks, 36, of Cleveland, Mississippi; Tamarick Vanover, 45, of Tallahassee, Florida; and Carlos Rogers, 38, of Alpharetta, Georgia, are each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and health care fraud, two counts of wire fraud and two counts of health care fraud.
- Clinton Portis, 38, of McLean, Virginia; Ceandris Brown, 36, of Fresno, Texas; James Butler, 37, of Atlanta, Georgia; and Fredrick Bennett, 35, of Port Wentworth, Georgia, are each charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and health care fraud, one count of wire fraud and one count of health care fraud.
- Correll Buckhalter, 41, of Colleyville, Texas, and Etric Pruitt, 38, of Theodore, Alabama, are charged with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and health care fraud.
People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
Enjoy the show!