Watch The X22 Report On Video
John Kerry is now saying the quiet part out loud, we must get rid of farms. The [WEF] is pushing very hard to push the people away from food. The fake news has now begun to protect the [CB] system. They will allow the Biden admin to take the blame as long and defend the [CB] system. Trump and the military plan is working. The people now see the criminal syndicate, they realize the FBI, DOJ, DHS will not do anything because it is part of the criminal syndicate. They protect their own. Biden is now a liability and they need to remove him so it doesn’t bring attention to anyone else, the 25th will be used. In the end the people will get their voice back and Trump will use the constitution to remove the swamp creatures in DC.
Frequent private jet passenger, John Kerry, admits that destruction of the farming industry is essential to achieving 'Net Zero':
"Agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world. And we can’t get to net zero—we don’t get this job done—unless agriculture is… pic.twitter.com/1nlzrDFr6A
— Wide Awake Media (@wideawake_media) July 30, 2023
- is front and centre as part of the solution.” “You just can’t continue to both warm the planet, while also expecting to feed it. It doesn’t work. So we have to reduce emissions from the food system.”
The legacy media keeps pushing this narrative.
Why do they really want everyone to stop eating meat?
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) July 31, 2023
BREAKING: The amount of office space in the US is declining for what is likely the first time in history, per Bloomberg.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) July 31, 2023
- Cash-strapped U.S. trucking company Yellow has ceased operations and is filing for bankruptcy after failing to reorganize and refinance over a billion dollars in debt, the Teamsters Union said on Sunday.
- The company was the third-biggest U.S. trucker specializing in the less-than-truckload segment that combines shipments from different customers in the same trailer.
- Its customers included large retailers like Walmart and Home Depot, manufacturers and Uber Freight, some of which paused cargo shipments to the company for fear those goods could be lost or stranded if the carrier went bankrupt.
- Source: cnbc.com
Recession? What recession?
Bank lending is slowing in the US: pic.twitter.com/H7ieONdOZS
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) July 31, 2023
Every spending bill Congress passes is actually a tax bill.
The money spent comes from:
(deducted from your earnings),
(devaluing your savings & wages),
(taken from you later)
The government always takes as much as it spends.
It’s not magic.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) July 31, 2023
- It seems like a contradiction: How would increasing the cost of monthly credit payments help to bring down the price of goods and services in the economy?
- But that is the logic Federal Reserve officials are following as they raise interest rates to 5.5%, their highest point in more than 22 years, to combat a pace of inflation that Fed Chair Jay Powell said Wednesday remains “much too high.”
- By making it more expensive for consumers and businesses to borrow money, it hopes to reduce overall economic activity — too much of which tends to cause inflation.
PRICE CHANGES 2000-2020:
🏥Hospital services 200%+
🏫College tuition 175%+
🏢 Childcare 130%+
🛒Food and beverages 80%+
🚙New Car 30%+
📱 Cellphone -40%
🖥️ Software -70%
🕹️ Toys -80%
📺 Television -90%
Why have housing, healthcare, and education costs… pic.twitter.com/WyrxtUkYTk
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) July 31, 2023
1) From a source familiar with the transcribed interview with former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer.
Archer testified there was value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand.”
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 31, 2023
A written transcript of Devon Archer’s testimony in three or four days
You are so right @merissahansen17 and every single one of those who were even remotely in this pig’s circle of influence should be examined. And the #PizzaGate fiasco should also be reopened and investigated.
This grotesque and inhumane abuse of children must end.… https://t.co/HwMCTTav6Y
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) July 31, 2023
- your missive is spot on. There are those elites who are also involved in this despicable behavior and that is why they fight so hard to keep these stories out of the news as well as try to outright ban anything that further exposes their sick behavior (such as Sound of Freedom).
- Back in May New York City Mayor Eric Adams claimed the illegal alien crisis was so bad that 50% of the hotel rooms were occupied by illegal aliens.
- Over seven million illegal aliens entered the US through its open borders under Joe Biden. And, over 90,000 illegal aliens have been shipped to New York City during the crisis.
New York City is a sanctuary city.
- The New York Times New York City officials hired DocGo in a $432 no-bid contract to ship hundreds of illegal aliens out of the city. DocGo, formerly Ambulnz is an eight-year-old company founded in 2015.
- Already it has landed a $432 contract with New York City! Today the company reportedly holds a value of around $1 billion.
- DocGo owner is 40-year-old Lee Bienstock who was once fired by Donald Trump on “The Apprentice.”
- Via The New York Times.
Nearly three months after Mayor Eric Adams ushered in a new policy calling for the city to relocate migrants outside the five boroughs, the program has been plagued by problems, drawing attention to the no-bid contractor leading the effort.
The real motive behind the carefully cultivated tsunami of illegal aliens pouring through our non-existent southern border: pic.twitter.com/zgvWoE4xuL
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) May 16, 2023
- Yuval Harari, Klaus Schwab’s right-hand man has called for so-called “conspiracy theorists” to be banned from the Internet because of their “dangerous” belief that a global clique of elites controls the world, Azernews reports.
- Harari condemned the theory that a shadowy elite of billionaires and globalists control the world, he called it “anti-Semitic” and “dangerous.”
- “[According to conspiracy theorists] there is a small group of people, the Kabal, who secretly control everything that happens in the world. All wars, all revolutions, all epidemics, everything that happens is controlled by this very small group of people who are, of course, evil and have bad intentions. This is a very well-known story. It’s not new. It’s very appealing because, first of all, it’s simple. And you don’t have to understand everything that’s going on in the world. You just have to understand one thing: the war in Ukraine, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, 5G technology, COVID-19. It’s simple. There is this global Kabal, they are doing all these things,” Harari said.
-MSM viewership is in the hole.
-Hollywood essentially ceased all operations.
-The USG tried to tell us aliens were real and we ignored them.
-Citizen Journalists are dominating the information space.
The Deep State’s propaganda network has lost most of its potency.#Winning
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) July 31, 2023
- The socialist President of Brazil, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, has overturned all the policies of former President Jair Bolsonaro that eased access to firearms in Brazil and led to a reduction in crime in the country. Lula’s dictatorial decision confirms his intention to control firearms among citizens in Brazil, as previously anticipated by TGP in May.
- The new gun decree introduces new restrictions based on left-wing ideological criteria rather than technical aspects. The new law prevents civilians from acquiring firearms and prohibits citizens from buying .38, .40, .45, ACP, and 9mm caliber guns. Lula has also banned the purchase of semi-automatic firearms.
- Those who possess firearms with prohibited calibers will have to sell them to the State. Lula will establish a gun buyback program for the now-prohibited weapons.
- Bolsonaro’s gun policy brought positive results for Brazil. Recently, data from the Brazilian Public Security Forum indicated a 2.4% reduction in the number of violent deaths in the country, dropping from 48.4 thousand victims to 47.5 thousand victims.
- they ousted Bazoum, who was democratically elected in 2021. “The defense and security forces … have decided to put an end to the regime you are familiar with,” said Maj. Col. Amadou Abdramane, spokesman for the group that took power, which calls itself the National Council for the Safeguard of the Homeland.
- The US condemned the military takeover and is backing Bazoum but has stopped short of formally calling it a coup as that would require cutting off aid to the country.
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken did warn that the US partnership with the country depends on “democratic governance and respect for the rule of law.”
- One of the coup leaders claims Paris sought and obtained permission to “intervene militarily” in the country’s political Niger’s deposed government has authorized France to conduct strikes on the presidential palace in order to release President Mohamed Bazoum, the military junta that seized power last week said on Monday.
- The junta had earlier warned against foreign attempts to free Bazoum, who has been held hostage at the palace since Wednesday, when the putsch was staged.
- French President Emmanuel Macron has condemned the coup and demanded the release and reinstatement of democratically elected Bazoum, vowing that Paris will back regional powers in imposing sanctions on the coup leaders.
- Currently, there are emerging reports in Mideast-Africa regional sources that Niger (under the junta) has suspended all exports of uranium and gold to France. FT is confirming:
The junta has continued to step up anti-French rhetoric. It announced it was suspending the export of uranium to France with immediate effect. Niger is the world’s seventh-largest producer of Uranium and France, which relies on nuclear energy for 75 per cent of its power, is a significant importer.
- The ‘anti-imperialist’ nature of coup supporters in the streets has been demonstrated by their waving Russian flags. Alarmingly, while both French and American troops are in the region, the Russian mercenary group Wagner is just next door in Mali. Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin, who days ago popped back up in Russia for the first time since the June 23 mutiny events, in a rare message positively celebrated the coup and blasted past French and Western colonialism in Africa:
- France has significantly more at stake concerning the chaotic political situation of its formal colony, given Niger provides 15% of France’s total uranium needs.
- It should be noted that about one-fifth of the European Union’s uranium stock derives from Niger.
- From the West’s perspective, looming large in the background is expanding Russian influence in Africa. Already there are hyped headlines claiming Putin is now eyeing extending his influence to Niger and across West Africa.
Macron freaking out because the next step is for Africans to eliminate the 'colonial tax' that keeps France's economy alive. https://t.co/SidS74scZj
— Sharmine Narwani (@snarwani) July 30, 2023
- Ukraine is launching “terrorist strikes” on Moscow and other civilian targets in Russia because of frustration over its failures on the battlefield, Kremlin press secretary Dmitry Peskov has said.
- Early on Sunday, Kiev made another attempt to attack Moscow with UAVs, this time targeting Moscow City, the Russian capital’s financial and business district. All the incoming aircraft were shot down by air defenses, but their debris damaged the glass facades of two skyscrapers. One person was injured, according to emergency services.
- “The Kiev regime isn’t achieving any success. It’s obvious that the counteroffensive isn’t going as planned,” Peskov told journalists on Monday.
- Over 28,000 Ukrainian soldiers have died in the second month in the failing Ukrainian “counter-offensive“ with no air or artillery support, Russian Ministry of Defence Sergei Shoigu claimed. Shoigu previously put Ukrainians losses from the first month of the “counter-offensive“ at 26,000, the total Ukrainian dead since June 4 at 54.000. 1435 hapless Ukrainian young men died this weekend alone, according to the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- If Ukraine’s ongoing counteroffensive against Moscow’s invasion captures Russian territory, there would be no alternative to using strategic nuclear weapons, Russia’s Dmitry Medvedev warned on Sunday.
- “There would simply be no other way out” of using nuclear weapons if the Ukrainian offensive succeeded in taking Russian territory, Medvedev, former Russian president and current National Security Council deputy chairman, said in a post on social media.
- The US elections 2024 may lead the Biden Regime to a “wag the dog” type escalation of the war in Ukraine and even use of nuclear weapons, the Deputy Speaker of the Russian upper house of parliament Konstantin Kosachev warned.
- If the Biden campaign feels it is falling behind in the race against President Donald Trump, they may “escalate the situation in Ukraine in order to gain more votes”, Kosachev warned.
- “This is a very dangerous situation, because the Americans are not afraid to use foreign policy in their inter-party rivalry. If one of the parties feels that it needs to escalate the situation in Ukraine in order to gain more votes in the elections, it will do so. So the fact that the presidential election in the United States, which will culminate in 2024, could be a terrible, if not catastrophic event. I can’t guarantee that there will be an escalation, but the risk is obvious to me. The unpredictability of American behavior will increase and the tail may start wagging the dog again,” Kosachev said.
- “Wag the Dog” is a 1997 movie directed by Barry Levinson and co-written by David Mamet, starring Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro, in which a spin doctor and a Hollywood producer fabricate a war to distract voters from a presidential sex scandal.
- Further escalation could increase the likelihood of use of nuclear weapons, Kosachev warned. “Fortunately, we have not yet reached that threshold. However, there is a risk of approaching it.”
Yet another indicator. Why would they do this if not to prepare for an *actual* war, as Xi Jinping puts it?
“Chinese hackers have inserted code designed to disrupt U.S. military ops in the event of a conflict, including if Beijing moves against Taiwan.” https://t.co/0Pugb6AVCX
— Elbridge Colby (@ElbridgeColby) July 30, 2023
Robert Kennedy Junior says that the function of the CIA is to provide the military industrial complex with a pipeline of continual new wars and the money being sent to Ukraine is going to military contractors and not staying in the country. He says Joe Biden, Victoria Nuland, and… pic.twitter.com/0xiKKmobSz
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) July 30, 2023
- Robert Kennedy Junior says that the function of the CIA is to provide the military industrial complex with a pipeline of continual new wars and the money being sent to Ukraine is going to military contractors and not staying in the country.
- He says Joe Biden, Victoria Nuland, and Anthony Blinken are beholden to the military industrial complex profiting off the pain and suffering of war. “That money is not staying in Ukraine, it’s going to military contractors. It’s the perfect war for the military.
- They get to re up their contracts. Those are the people who drive policy in Washington DC. Mitch McConnell is part of them. Joe Biden is they. ”
- Interviewer: “When you say the military industrial complex I’m looking for names..”
- RFK: “Victoria Nuland, Joe Biden, Anthony Blinken. Those are the people who are driving it (the military industrial complex). We have 800 bases abroad. Each one is just a platform for a new war. The function of the CIA is to provide the military industrial complex, my Uncle discovered this, with this pipeline of continual new wars. That money is being paid by the American middle class. That’s why we don’t have a middle class in this country.”
- A long-suppressed dread disease appears to be taking up permanent residence in America’s Southeast, with Florida emerging as a principal hot spot.
- That disease is leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease. Caused by slow-growing bacteria, it can affect nerves, skin, eyes, and nasal lining. While early treatment can be highly effective, a neglected case can lead to crippling disfigurement, paralysis and blindness.
- Cases in America most recently peaked in 1980, followed by a dramatic decline. Since 2000, however, cases have been gradually rising, and have doubled in the southeastern states, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Central Florida accounts for nearly a fifth of all cases in the United States.
- “Florida has witnessed an increased incidence of leprosy cases lacking traditional risk factors. Those trends, in addition to decreasing diagnoses in foreign-born persons, contribute to rising evidence that leprosy has become endemic in the southeastern United States,” say the authors of a CDC report. “Endemic” describes a disease that regularly occurs in a given region. “Travel to Florida should be considered when conducting leprosy contact tracing in any state.”
- Imagine being so soulless as to be a CNN editor still pushing COVID fear in this, the Year of Our Lord 2023.
- Imagine being gullible enough, as a non-ironic consumer of corporate state media, to take it all in.
Via CNN (emphasis added):
It’s time to stock up on tissues, bingeable TV options and Covid-19 tests. Yes, many signs are pointing to a Covid-19 summer surge – although one that’s far less intense than what emerged the past few summers.
Experts say they do not expect that cases will be severe or that the uptick will be prolonged, and there are early signs from wastewater data that this wavelet may already be leveling out.
- “Experts say” lots of things: that masks don’t work and then they magically do; that COVID injections stop transmission; that something called “herd immunity” is going to end the spread of a virus that constantly mutates; etc.
- If we’re keeping score, the “conspiracy theorists” have outperformed the “experts” in every way possible since the start of the pandemic. I put more stock in what my trusted colleague on Substack, with no institutional support and no budget for research, has to say about COVID than CNN.
- Continuing via CNN:
But data posted this week by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that many Covid-19 indicators, including hospital admissions, emergency department visits and test positivity, are once again on the rise.
- When LeBron James dropped into Akron with great fanfare and media coverage in 2018, promising to fund a new sort of school to help educate young people in his hometown, many hailed him as just the savior the city needed. But did James’ “I Promise” school fulfill its promises? Test scores are showing that it hasn’t.
- Not a single 8th grader at the I Promise School LeBron in Akron, Ohio, a school founded by LeBron James, has passed their state math test in three years, and critics are blasting the school for its unkept promises.
- Last week, members of the Akron school board began taking a closer look at James’ so-called I Promise school and found that real academic achievements are few and far between.
- The state of Ohio also found problems.
- Per Yahoo News: “Two of I Promise’s biggest subgroups of students, Black students and those with disabilities, are now testing in the bottom 5% in the state, landing the school on the Ohio Department of Education’s list of those requiring targeted intervention.”
- Trump has vowed to sign an executive order cutting federal funding for any school pushing Critical Race Theory or “transgender insanity.”
- “On day one, I will sign an executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender insanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on children,” Trump said to the cheering crowd.
NEW: Trump announces plan to end child mutilation in all 50 states “on day one.”
NEW: Trump announces plan to end child mutilation in all 50 states “on day one.”
Let’s put the doctors who facilitate this in prison too.
“On day one, I will sign an executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender insanity, and… pic.twitter.com/25DtkXoJ7m
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) July 29, 2023
- The firm is Specklin Forensics and they have wide national experience testifying in criminal trials. Through their investigation where they were allowed limited access to the 2020 ballots in Wayne County which covers Detroit, they found:
- A significant number of absentees in different precincts illegally had no signed ballot application. Many absentee ballots had no request whatsoever, in the two primary precincts examined the rates of illegal ballots were 12% and 20%.
- Absentee ballots often had a lighter tone and shade to the printing. The Detroit clerks even commented to the Specklin team that the type of paper felt different.
- If the numbers of absentees missing a ballot request are extrapolated out to the rest of Wayne County, Specklin reports, “with approximately 170,000 AV ballots, the range at 8%-20% would be 13,600 to 34,000 ballots with no application requesting the ballot.”
- Here is a copy of the full report.
- UP TO 34,000 2020 DETROIT BALLOTS WERE MISSING LEGALLY-REQUIRED ORIGINAL REQUEST FOR THE BALLOT – WERE ILLEGAL BALLOTS
- This matches what the Gateway Pundit previously reported, that there are tens of thousands of illegal ballots in the 2020 Michigan election.
- This all of course matches what witnesses have described for three years, and what the Gateway Pundit has been reporting time and time again despite the gaslighting and lies from the mainstream media.
- Eyewitnesses Have Been Saying This All Along – The Gateway Pundit Recorded Their Statements
- ** Jose Aliaga described being at the counting boards on election night 2020 and seeing a large number of suspicious ballots that felt pre-printed and were suspiciously only voting in the Presidential and Senate elections, come in very late at 3:30 AM.
- ** Elizabeth Forlini described counting military ballots and noticing that many of them obviously appeared to not be valid military ballots, and had these kind of suspicious traits.
- ** Chris Schnorak saw that they didn’t disqualify a single obviously illegal ballot.
- ** Dustin Kingen also saw chronic irregularities at the counting boards.
- ** Jessy Jacob, a courageous Detroit whistleblower, offered an affidavit and testimony that matches Chris Schnorak’s testimony.
- The Report Confirms Thousands of Detroit Absentee Ballos in 2020 Were ILLEGAL: No Evidence These Ballots Were Ever Requested
- Now we have further confirmation that these courageous 2020 witnesses were right and that what they described is found in an honest objective analysis of the 2020 ballots.
- There has never been a serious governmental investigation into 2020 voter fraud in Michigan or anywhere.
As we've been featuring – the tell is always in the paper … https://t.co/1rN3meQ3Yp
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 31, 2023
- Turning Point Action, America Pack, Early Vote Action and America First Works are among the groups participating.
- Grassroots groups in Arizona have started a program to encourage eligible Republican voters to cast ballots to help the GOP win 2024 elections, following hundreds of thousands of them not voting in the state’s 2022 election.
- “We have the early-voting list in Arizona,” Matthew Martinez, field strategist at Turning Point Action told Just the News. “Arizonans can opt to vote early. … In specific counties, Republican voters are not dropping off their ballots. If we have conversations with these voters and remind them to drop off their ballots, they’re more likely to do it.”
- Other groups in the collective include America Pack, Early Vote Action and America First Works.
- “Individual groups knew [early voting] was an issue to focus on in 2024,” says Valerie Turley, head of America Pack. “We all started talking about it, then the collaboration happened. We are going to work together to make sure we get the maximum outcome no matter what the results are.”
- Republicans have control of the state legislature in Arizona, a Democrat governor, an independent senator and a Democrat senator.
Beautiful pro-Trump caravan today in New York. The grassroots are firmly behind the People’s President!
— Olivia Ingrassia (@OliviaIngrassia) July 31, 2023
- Let them debate so I can see who I MIGHT consider for Vice President!
- A Georgia state judge shot down former President Donald Trump’s effort to halt a potential indictment over alleged interference in the 2020 election Monday.
- Trump filed a motion to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, block potential prosecution and quash the special grand jury’s final report in March. Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney rejected the motion to prevent prosecution Monday on the grounds that Trump had not yet been indicted and therefore lacked standing.
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis reemphasized her plans to announce charging decisions by Sept. 1 in her investigation into efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election results in the state.
- “The work is accomplished,” Willis told a CNN affiliate during a back-to-school event last weekend. “We’ve been working for two-and-a-half years. We’re ready to go.”
- I assume that an Indictment from Deranged Jack Smith and his highly partisan gang of Thugs, pertaining to my “PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY Speech, will be coming out any day now, as yet another attempt to cover up all of the bad news about bribes, payoffs, and extortion, coming from the Biden “camp.” This seems to be the way they do it. ELECTION INTERFERENCE! PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!
My explainer about how Jack Smith could ask a DC judge to deny bail for Donald Trump when he’s charged for January 6, likely this week. https://t.co/lxI6n9jlRp
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 31, 2023
Last week, the New York Times published an essay with shattering news for the outlet’s readers: Donald Trump intends to use the full authority that the Constitution grants to the executive to clean up the American government. Trump’s three proposals are within the scope of his powers and will go a long way to cleaning up the Deep State. Just as importantly, they’ll keep him from being dependent on the Vichy Republicans in Congress, the ones who’d rather work with Biden than with Trump.
The Times’s essay gives the game away in the subtitle: “The former president and his backers aim to strengthen the power of the White House and limit the independence of federal agencies.” Let me translate: The president plans to break the back of the Deep State, which masquerades as a series of “independent” agencies but is, in fact, an unaccountable branch of the Democrat party.
The first thing to understand is that the Constitution authorizes only three branches of government: the legislative to legislate, the judicial to resolve cases and controversies, and the executive to execute the laws drafted. There is no fourth branch of government. Nothing authorizes government agencies to legislate, carry out their own mandates, and have courts in which to try Americans for violating those mandates. Technically speaking, they shouldn’t exist at all, but to the extent they do, they’re part of the executive branch.
He’ll bring all agencies under presidential control, where they belong.
He will no longer feel obligated to spend money that Congress allocates (called “impounding”). This is an interesting one because Congress does have the power of the purse: That is, it can impose taxes and divvy out the money taken from taxpayers. However, beginning with Jefferson in 1801, presidents had the authority to spend, or not spend, the money as they saw fit. Congress passed a law against impounding in 1974, but its constitutionality is dubious.
He will make it easier to fire federal employees who resist their boss’s (i.e., the president’s) orders, something everyone in America who is not a federal employee or dependent on one will support. Moreover, I’m betting that decent, honorable federal employees will be happy to see a mechanism to get rid of people who put partisanship before their obligation to the taxpayers.