The [CB]/[JB] admin are being exposed each and everyday. The people will be reaching the economic precipice and will demand change. The [CB] is trying to control the narrative of inflation but this will fail. A Judge moves to limit states tax cuts. The [DS] is panicking, the puppet masters are preparing the next event, they know they cannot stop what is coming. The people are not divided like they wanted, the people of this country are coming together. Trump is ready to make a big announcement. The election audit results are going to be produced and the [DS] will react by pushing events, they are now preparing the narrative. This will fail. Trump knows the playbook, great things are about to happen, more and more people are waking up, wait until you see what happens next.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- Officials say their hiring spree needed because of ‘global pandemic’
- It was Politico that described Joe Biden’s White House staff as “bloated.”
- And Forbes promptly agreed with the characterization.
- And it noted that Biden’s staff payroll “is most expensive in American history,” with the likelihood of hitting taxpayers for $200 million during his term.
- That’s about a million dollars a week for people who do Biden’s bidding there. Forbes suggested, “If the White House payroll is a leading indicator of the president’s commitment to expand government then taxpayers have a reason for concern.”
- The numbers reveal that Biden has 560 people working for him in the White House, and their pay is costing taxpayers just about $50 million a year.
- “For comparison, inflation adjusted, the Trump administration spent $164.3 million (2017-2020) and the Obama administration spent $188.5 million (2009-2012).”
- A Trump-appointed judge smacked down Joe Biden’s move to limit states’ tax cuts.
- A provision in Joe Biden’s gargantuan $1.9 trillion Coronavirus bill limited states from cutting taxes.
- Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost filed a lawsuit against the Treasury Department arguing the Biden Admin was trying to illegally impose a “tax mandate” on states.
- U.S. District Judge Douglas Cole issued a permanent injunction in response to AG Yost’s lawsuit.
- “The Biden administration reached too far, seized too much and got its hand slapped,” Yost said. “This is a monumental win for the preservation of the U.S. Constitution — the separation of powers is real, and it exists for a reason.”
- Offensive and tasteless tweets have resurfaced by Olympian Gwen Berry
- The majority of those uncovered are more than ten years old but she was already competing for the United States on the national stage
- The tweets include derogatory comments about Chinese, Mexican and white people
- Gwen Berry , left, turns her back as the nation anthem is played last weekend on the podium after the Women’s Hammer Throw final on day nine of the 2020 U.S. Olympic Track & Field Team Trials in Eugene, Oregon
- Who is running the White House?
- President Trump asked last night at his Save America Rally in Florida:
- This is a great question.
- One of the UK’s most respected international criminal lawyers who was representing Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has died after being hit by a train in West Hampstead.
These people are stupid!
- A 5 cent per bullet tax will be proposed in Pennsylvania as part of legislation to be brought forth by two state House Democrats, Rep. Manny Guzman and Rep. Stephen Kinsey.
- The tax would fund a state police database of ammunition sold in Pennsylvania.
- The planned legislation would require ammunition manufacturers to encode ammunition provided for retail sale in Pennsylvania, and to provide ammunition serial numbers to the Pennsylvania State Police for the ammunition database. The plan was revealed in a joint memo to the state legislature by Guzman and Kinsey.
- Gun Owners of America-Pennsylvania Director Val Finnell says the plan amounts to registration and taxation of a constitutional right, to own ammunition.
- “If you register your ammo, that’s a prelude to confiscation, just like firearms registration would be,” Finnell said, noting that if a bill to ban certain ammunition is passed, an ammunition database would show law enforcement who has ammunition to confiscate.
- Mark Rufo called on President Trump to eliminate this hateful indoctrination from the federal government
- President Trump then banned the hateful indoctrination of government employees back in September.
- Less than 10 months later the Biden regime is pushing this racist theory on government employees and in the classroom.
- And recently the nation’s largest teachers union approved implementing the hate-based doctrine in all 50 states and in 14,000 school districts.
- The National Education Association voted to promote critical race theory calling it “reasonable and appropriate.”
- A ransomware attack paralyzed networks of more than 200 US companies on Friday.
- Hackers targeted software supplier Kaseya and penetrated cloud-service providers by going through its network management system.
- Associated Press reported:
A ransomware attack paralyzed the networks of at least 200 U.S. companies on Friday, according to a cybersecurity researcher whose company was responding to the incident.
The REvil gang, a major Russian-speaking ransomware syndicate, appears to be behind the attack, said John Hammond of the security firm Huntress Labs. He said the criminals targeted a software supplier called Kaseya, using its network-management package as a conduit to spread the ransomware through cloud-service providers. Other researchers agreed with Hammond’s assessment.
“Kaseya handles large enterprise all the way to small businesses globally, so ultimately, (this) has the potential to spread to any size or scale business,” Hammond said in a direct message on Twitter. “This is a colossal and devastating supply chain attack.”
- Speaking to reporters in Traverse City, Mich., Biden said he’s directed the “full resources of the federal government” to investigate the attack, according to a pool report.
- Biden said that he’s also told Russian President Vladimir Putin that the U.S. would respond if Russia is deemed responsible for these kinds of attacks.
- The New York Times politicized the American flag over Twitter on the eve of Independence Day by saying the “flying the American flag” shows a “person’s political affiliation” nowadays.
- The Times, which has had no problem politicizing religion in the past, now tweeted that “flying the American flag from the back of a pickup truck or over a lawn,” which Americans have graciously done with Old Glory on holidays — such as Independence Day to show their support for America — is now “increasingly seen as a clue” to which they call an “imperfect one” to “person’s political affiliation.”
- The article they were tweeting about is titled, A Fourth of July Symbol of Unity That May No Longer Unite, which is about a Long Island town where “neighbors now make assumptions… about people who conspicuously display American flags.” Also included is a local Democrat-leaning man having trouble selling his farm’s produce because no one wants to buy from a Republican.
DS is panicking, patriotism is on the rise, it is spreading and the ds /fake new cannot control it.
- The RSBN video had over 2 million views of the Ohio rally.
- That was too much for the DNC and YouTube.
- YouTube took the video down this week!
- Here is the livestream video from Right Side Broadcasting Network — It’s Gone!
- During his speech tonight President Trump listed a number of items he was 100% correct about but was attacked for by the fake news media.
** The Mueller Report
** Shutting down flights from China
** The success of hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID
** The rally in front of the White House by violent BLM goons
- Then President Trump said this: “I wonder what I will be proved right about next? Perhaps it will be the election?”
The crowd ROARED!
TAKE A LISTEN