Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [DS]/[WEF] are now pushing the installed leaders to include climate change in their education system, this will fail. The Fed cannot explain why we need to go to 2% inflation, can’t explain inflation. The system enslaves the people and the people are getting ready to break the chains. The people are now learning that the [DS] is involved in blackmail/bribes. The patriots have the source, they have it all, they are now showing the people the truth. Trump called Biden a Manchurian candidate, there is more than one and most likely this is leading to Obama in the end. The [DS] will start a war to cover up all their crimes, the patriots are counting on it.
- Socialist President of Brazil, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, declared on Tuesday (8) his support for the inclusion of discussions on “climate change” in the elementary school curriculum for children. Lula da Silva stated that he will make a decision on this matter through a conversation with his Minister of Education.
- No such declaration has come from the White House.
- However, no such declaration has come from the White House. Experts say Biden could invoke the 1976 National Emergencies Act to give himself the power to order the manufacture of clean energy technology, deploy renewables on military bases, block crude oil exports or even suspend offshore drilling — though that would require compensation to the owners.
- Though the law limits emergency declarations to one year, it could be renewed annually to address the increasingly troubling impacts of climate change.
- The number of Americans filing for jobless claims for the first time rose from 227k to 248k last week (both SA and NSA jumped)…
Ohio saw the largest jump in initial claims by far (see below) followed by California and Texas. Missouri saw the biggest decline in claims…
- Which is important since, as a reminder, Goldman highlights that two distortions that likely boosted initial claims over the last few months – potentially fraudulent filings in Ohio and expanded eligibility for unemployment insurance in Minnesota – appeared to persist in today’s report.
- Those two states accounted for 28k initial claims (vs. 29k in the prior week and 14k in late May; SA by GS). After adjusting for those distortions, initial claims remained near levels last seen in January.
US CPI: 3.2%
Food away from home inflation: 7.1%
Shelter inflation: 7.7%
Transportation inflation: 9% pic.twitter.com/Uqe7bd3UfC
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) August 10, 2023
Oil price has gone up 20% in the past few weeks. It’s going to have a big effect on the costs of goods and services in Q3.
Unfortunately inflation is not dead and the Fed is probably not finished
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 9, 2023
Alarming U.S Financial Stats of 2023:
– Debt at record high
– Interest expense on debt to reach record high
– Credit card debt at record high
– Average interest rate on credit cards at record high
– Average monthly payment for new car at record high
– Housing prices near…
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) August 9, 2023
Is there anything in life that isn't taxed into oblivion?
How did we let it get this bad? pic.twitter.com/TheUuTqOqf
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) August 10, 2023
America's corporate media journalists are not "incompetent" or "dumb" — they're actively participating in the communist takeover of America by the Biden regime.
Stop making excuses for them.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) August 10, 2023
Brutal 😳 https://t.co/5qa9HqxH30
— General Mike Flynn (@GenFlynn) August 10, 2023
These shipments of tens of billions of dollars increasingly look like Biden is using taxpayer money to pay off his Ukrainian blackmailers: What do you think?#TheGreatAmericaShow
Reports: Biden to Ask for Another $25 Billion in Ukraine Aid https://t.co/cDnd64FahG via…
— Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) August 10, 2023
If large sums of money are being paid by foreign [state] actors [to protected [in powerful positions] US pols] would they want assurances the deal will be kept?
Bribes & blackmail.
Why are they financing Ukraine?
Why was Hunter in Ukraine?
What did ‘Pop’ threaten to withold from Ukraine?
A billion dollars?
What did ‘Pop’ receive in return?
Why is Hunter not in jail?
How do you control a ‘leader’?
How do you control a country?
Are you ready to take back control?
Your vote matters.
You have all the tools you need.
WOULD UKRAINE OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
ONLY THE ILLUSION OF FOR THE PEOPLE.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME OUR POTUS STANDS WITH AND FOR THE PEOPLE.
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act also makes it a crime for entities to give payments or gifts to the FAMILY MEMBERS of a government official as an indirect way of corruptly influencing the government official #BidenCrimeFamily #BidenRacketeering
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 9, 2023
Rep. James Comer says that Joe & Hunter Biden will be subpoenaed to come before his committee🍿
“This was always gonna end with the Biden’s coming in front of the committee. We are going to subpoena the family.”
This investigation is well done by Comer. There’s no escape. pic.twitter.com/DgkjoFYH3G
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) August 10, 2023
Good Morning !
RussiaGate – no Pulitzer Prizes this time though … https://t.co/hbZCrtwW4Z
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) August 10, 2023
WATCH: President Trump says Crooked Joe Biden has been compromised by China.
"I believe they've paid him a tremendous amount of money, and he doesn't want people to find out about it." pic.twitter.com/IYeBFhy63D
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) August 10, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
Since the evidence came out about Biden again, the next indictment should be right around the corner.
- New Yorkers are about to lose more park space to illegal border crossers. Last week it was reported that the city is considering housing illegal immigrants in Central Park.
- Residents in Brooklyn are fuming because the city just opened a shelter in a popular neighborhood park.
- Now the public park on Randall’s Island is going to lose its soccer fields as the city plans another shelter to house up to 2,000 people.
NYC to open new emergency shelter for migrants on Randall’s Island
Adams said the new space will house roughly 2,000 adult asylum seekers. Officials said the new site will open in the coming weeks, along with two other new relief centers in other parts of the city.
City officials said there are now more than 57,200 migrants under the city’s care.
- Families with kids are the biggest losers in this story.
“Construction of the housing means over 3,000 hours of recreation for both public and private school children, as well as adult sports leagues, would be canceled…” https://t.co/u9ie1WISa9
— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) August 7, 2023
— Marla Diamond (@MDiamond8) August 7, 2023
— Breaking 4 News (@Breaking_4_News) August 8, 2023
- An illegal alien, now wanted for allegedly funding terrorism, is among an estimated 1.4 million border crossers and illegal aliens who have been released into the United States through President Joe Biden’s parole pipeline.
- In April 2021, the Venezuelan illegal alien crossed the United States–Mexico border near San Luis, Arizona. He was briefly detained by Border Patrol agents, deemed inadmissible, and given a Notice to Appear (NTA) in federal immigration court.
- The illegal alien was subsequently released into the U.S. interior thanks to Biden’s parole pipeline that offers migrants a path into American communities despite likely having invalid claims for asylum and having been declared inadmissible.
- Only a few months later, in August 2021, a criminal court in Valencia, Venezuela, issued an arrest warrant for the illegal alien for charges related to fraud, money laundering, association with organized crime, and funding terrorism.
- By that time, the illegal alien was living in Chicago, Illinois, a popular destination for thousands of migrants who have been released through the parole pipeline.
- A senior official who handled immigration policy on President Joe Biden’s transition team was caught on video bragging about how he used the border crisis to help unqualified organizations secure billions of dollars in noncompete federal contracts to detain immigrant children and adults.
- “It’s been a boom for my business,” said Andrew Lorenzen-Strait during one of several recorded conversations with Project Veritas, a conservative nonprofit group.
- A leading presidential contender from Ecuador was fatally shot as he exited a rally in Quito on Wednesday. This incident led President Guillermo Lasso to announce a state of emergency, pointing to organized crime as the culprits behind the assassination.
- The 59-year-old contender, Fernando Villavicencio, recognized for challenging a corrupt socialist regime, had earlier mentioned facing threats. Villavicencio was the second most popular candidate in the presidential race, according to recent opinion polls.
- Security personnel took down one alleged assailant, and police safely handled an explosive found nearby, according to the chief investigator, Alain Luna.
- “They ambushed him outside” the sports center, Figueroa said. “Some (of those present) even thought they were fireworks.” The country’s main newspaper, El Universo, reported that Villavicencio was assassinated “hitman-style and with three shots to the head.”
CNN Changes Tune On Ukraine’s Counteroffensive: ‘Extremely Unlikely’ To Succeed
- “They’re still going to see, for the next couple of weeks, if there is a chance of making some progress. But for them to really make progress that would change the balance of this conflict, I think, it’s extremely, highly unlikely,” a senior western diplomat told CNN.
- Poland’s defence minister says the country is going to considerably grow its deployment to its eastern border, where NATO meets Moscow satellite state Belarus, with 10,000 troops to be stationed.
- Minister Mariusz Blaszczak said on Thursday Poland was making a bigger deployment of men to its border, which he said would amount to 10,000 in all: 4,000 actually at the border supporting the Border Guard and a further 6,000 in the second line. The purpose of moving more men closer to the frontier was, Blaszczak said per Reuter’s report: “We move the army closer to the border with Belarus to scare away the aggressor so that it does not dare to attack us”.
How do you BIND the hands of POTUS?
>>Test strength of midterms through private analysis (win/loss ratio)
>>Analysis below key metric w/o chance for recovery – START A WAR.
Think missile(s) accidentally fired.
Relationships are VERY IMPORTANT.
The SHARING of INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT.
🚨🚨🚨If anyone is interested, these are the details : https://t.co/xHRbylibWv
— Kevin – WE THE PEOPLE❤️ – DAD🦁 🐉 🔥 (@bambkb) August 9, 2023
- Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul said he took an “extraordinary step” against former White House senior medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- Paul contacted Matthew Graves, the U.S. attorney in Washington D.C., to prosecute Fauci for allegedly lying to Congress about the National Institutes of Health (NIH) having no involvement of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The lab in Wuhan, China, used gain-of-function research to study and experiment with coronaviruses.
- “We have an incredibly partisan Attorney General Garland who’s refusing to act,” Paul said. “So I’ve taken the extraordinary step of actually going to the local U.S. attorney in D.C. to see if he will act. Now the problem is there are partisans literally throughout the legal system and people are seeing this, you don’t get prosecuted if you’re a Democrat in this administration, no matter what you do.”
- When the FBI was busted targeting Catholics in a now-retracted leaked document which said Roman Catholics were ‘at risk of committing acts of extremist violence,’ the agency downplayed it as the work of a ‘rogue field office.’
- Now, thanks to a less-redacted internal FBI document released Wednesday by the House Judiciary Committee, we learn that the effort was far more widespread than the agency acknowledged.
#BREAKING: Subpoenaed document reveals that the FBI Richmond Field Office coordinated with MULTIPLE field offices across the country to produce a memo targeting traditional Catholics as domestic terrorists
Wray previously said the actions were limited to “a single field office.” pic.twitter.com/5vyS2EXpml
— House Judiciary GOP 🇺🇸 (@JudiciaryGOP) August 9, 2023
On July 25 the FBI finally provided the committee with a less-redacted version of that Richmond document. The report says that its information on Catholics was “primarily derived” from an “FBI Richmond contact”; an “FBI Portland liaison contact” who informed on a subject who “gravitated to” traditionalist catholicism; and an “FBI Undercover Employee” who reported on a subject who attended a Catholic church in California. -WSJ
- The FBI’s Los Angeles field office, meanwhile, “initiated an investigation” into one subject, while the Richmond office “[c]oordinated with” the agency’s Portland office to prepare the field report.
- In other words – it wasn’t just the product of a single field office as Wray had claimed, but was instead a widespread effort among several offices.
- Jordan asks Wray to amend his July testimony “to fully explain the nature and scope of the FBI’s assessment of traditional Catholics as potential domestic terrorists.”
Here is a montage of police body cam synced with surveillance video on west side of plaza—an area designated “restricted.”
Jones is involved in clashes with police and is seen tearing away metal barriers: pic.twitter.com/z7E5hPSxDf
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 9, 2023
- After winning the House majority earlier this month, Republicans made it clear they will prioritize investigating President Joe Biden and his administration on a variety of fronts. The latest warning from McCarthy, who is vying to be House speaker, signals that Republicans may also use some of their time in the next Congress attempting to rewrite the narrative of the insurrection.
- House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy sent a letter to the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021, on Wednesday demanding that it preserve all records and transcripts and vowing to hold hearings next year on the security failures that led to the US Capitol breach.
Obama judge Beryl Howell held Twitter in contempt and imposed 6-figure fine for not turning over Trump’s Twitter account to Biden’s special counsel so Jack Smith could look at Trump’s deleted tweets.
A Biden judge upheld Howell on appeal.
Joke country. pic.twitter.com/YiZpaYKFvR
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) August 9, 2023
Trump never used DMs
But what does this do, it sets up another precedent, public, private accounts, deleted tweets but more importantly DMs
Who does Haberman follow?
Think public & private Twitter accounts.
They all have them.
These people are stupid.
We have it all.
This Twitter acct was referenced for a very specific reason.
HOLDS many ‘questionable’ messages from people of power/influence.
These accounts are run by BIG NAMES.
BREAKING🚨 FEC records reveal a Democrat dark money super PAC paid the company implicated in a Michigan police report of voter registration fraud $11,254,919 to register voters for Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.
BlackPAC, a Democrat political action committee fueled by… pic.twitter.com/l5AYuSddao
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) August 9, 2023
- BlackPAC, a Democrat political action committee fueled by undisclosed contributions, funneled $11,254,919 to GBI Strategies LLC in 2020 to register voters for Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
- Notably, BlackPAC, which garnered more than $44 million in funding during the 2020 election cycle, endorses Democratic candidates and causes.
- A Michigan police investigation into GBI Strategies LLC was initiated following the observation of a Muskegon, Michigan, clerk who noticed an individual depositing 8,000 to 10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city office on October 8, 2020. This same individual returned multiple times over the next few weeks, registering an additional 2,500 voters.
- Disturbingly, many of those registration forms displayed identical handwriting with fraudulent addresses and falsified phone numbers. Additionally, many signatures did not match those on file with Michigan’s Secretary of State.
- A subsequent raid by Michigan authorities discovered pre-paid gift cards, firearms equipped with silencers, and disposable burner phones. During the 2020 election season, Democratic election committees collectively channeled more than $4 million directly to GBI Strategies LLC: Biden for President: $450,000 Democratic Senatorial Campaign: $2,117,605 DNC Services Corp: $1,031,856 Democratic Party of Iowa: $493,100 Gary Bell, the owner of GBI Strategies LLC, is reportedly now working for CompMo Group, a Democrat get-out-the-vote organization founded by Shaun Kelleher, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Director, during the 2020 election cycle.
- According to Bell’s biography on the CompMo Group’s website, Bell has personally managed over 70 organizing operations in 20 different states, often “leading hundreds of field managers and thousands of canvassers in get-out-the-vote operations.” His biography lists voter registration campaigns for DSCC, DNC, Black PAC, and Black Church PAC, which matches the voter registration work GBI Strategies LLC did during the 2020 election. T
Can you imagine if we called ourselves White PAC and doled out $11,000,000 for fake registrations, guns and god knows what else?
Great work here FBI. Proud of your commitment to truth and justice.
You had this for years.
Now you protected Eugene Yu. Yes,… https://t.co/kC1nmWbupC
— Catherine and Gregg (@onwardsocial) August 9, 2023
- Yes, we know what you did. You make me want to vomit.
- One individual who worked for GBI Strategies LLC in Flint, Michigan, during the 2020 Election per his LinkedIn profile is Edwin Pierre. He apparently still works as a Regional Manager at GBI Strategies.
- According to one business site, GBI Strategies LLC is reportedly currently located at 8241 Floral Spring Dr, Cordova, Tennessee (outside Memphis). Gary Bell Cossett is reported as the owner.
- A query of the Cordova, Tennessee location shows a house with two white vans parked in the front. (Note that it was white vans that were identified on Election night in Detroit containing boxes of ballots that were unloaded under the election center long after the polls had closed. These do not look like the same white vans but why two white vans at this location?)
- GBI Logistics LLC is also located at 8241 Floral Spring Dr, Cordova, Tennessee. This company reports one truck in operation. This company address shows the Cordova, Tennessee location with a mailing address of 5809 Fifer Dr, Alexandria, VA 22303-1916.
- 5809 Fifer Dr. is a duplex (2 units, any combination) property built in 1950. The building is 896 square feet – it’s tiny. Gary Bell is associated with this address along with 40 individuals.
The duplex address is the same address that GBI Strategies used when expenditures were reported by Black PAC to GBI Strategies LLC.
I don’t think people realize how big this story is
GBI Strategies, the group paid $11M+ by Biden PACs to harvest fraudulent voter registrations in *20 states*, may be the root source of Democrat election rigging@gatewaypundit may have just exposed their entire fraud machine https://t.co/3OIbEeuL8M
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) August 10, 2023
When count was halted:
PA Trump by 682,000 votes (15.2%)
GA Trump by 311,000 votes (7.5%)
MI Trump by 307,000 votes (9.8%)
WI Trump by 128,000 votes (4.9%)
NC Trump by 77,000 votes (1.4%)
At 4AM vans came & intel agencies took America.
Eyewitness testimony, cell phone footage.
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) August 9, 2023
- An elderly man in Provo, Utah has been killed during an FBI raid at his house early on Wednesday morning.
- Craig Robertson, 75, was shot and killed at around 6:15 am on Wednesday during an FBI raid on his house. Robertson had been making threatening posts on his Facebook page towards President Joe Biden.
Source: Craig Robertson’s Facebook page
Source: Craig Robertson Facebook However, the posts did not start recently. They have been going on in similar fashion for a while.In May he made a post that said the fastest way Biden will win in 2024 is to “assassinate Hunter” Biden.y.Biden is scheduled to come to Utah on Wednesday.
- A vigilant neighbor shot this 23-second clip in the moments leading up to Robertson’s death. The footage shows agents in protective clothing advancing on his door and yelling at him.
- After several words are exchanged, one agent then throws a smoke bomb, which explodes near the elderly man’s front door.
- At no time is Robertson firing at FBI agents during the incident.
BREAKING: A neighbor recorded and released a video of the FBI raid on 74-year-old Craig Deleeuw Robertson while serving warrants at 6:15am in Provo, Utah
Robertson was shot and killed in the encounter pic.twitter.com/eVXEJX7pBl
— Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 10, 2023
- The FBI made a case against an obese man in his 70s based on his Facebook posts. https://t.co/MfaIx1bK7w pic.twitter.com/OR1GLVjoc2— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) August 9, 2023
- Moreover, he could barely walk with a cane and took care of his disabled son.
- Many conservatives also point out that Donald Trump encountered thousands of death threats yet the FBI did absolutely nothing.
75 year old man who needed a cane to walk was selected for extermination by the FBI. Notice that none of the actual death threats against Trump led to this response. Dark times ahead. Read the book – “ordinary men”! https://t.co/jrLeM4TOoN
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 9, 2023
These people are stupid! https://www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.”Discoveryhttp://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/400882-wikileaks-says-senate-panel-requested-assange-testimony-in-russia-probeDo you believe in coincidences?We have the source.Q