Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is in trouble, countries are not going along with their plan, they are now doing what Russia wants, they will pay for fuel using rubles. Germany inflation shot up. The [CB]/[DS] continues their agenda by destroying the food supply. The country is headed into a recession, which means the world. Crisis is coming. The [DS] is now trapped, they have lost control of the narrative and EM pulled the bull horn away from the [DS] players. Now they are implementing a disinformation agency which is just like the ministry of truth to control the narrative. When this fails and they can’t stop the truth from coming out it is game over, the end, they know this. Thats why they will attempt to shutdown communications. Countermeasures are in place.
- Gazprom halted Polish and Bulgarian gas supplies for refusing to pay in roubles
- Gas companies in Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary now intend to comply
- It is expected they will pay into accounts with Swiss-based Gazprombank, which would convert payments made in euros or dollars into roubles
- Some of Europe’s biggest energy companies are preparing to undercut EU sanctions by agreeing to pay for Russian gas in roubles, according to reports.
- Olson, who served as Ambassador to Pakistan from October 2012 to November 2015 and as Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan from November 2015 to November 2016, is charged with illegally lobbying on behalf of the Qatari government.
- And – more info on the investigation into Rodney Joffe
- Laura Seago from Fusion GPS will (likely) testify at trial. We previously reported that Seago was identified as the “tech maven” the government expected to call at trial. At this hearing was the first time we saw Seago’s name explicitly mentioned as the Fusion GPS witness.
Christopher Steele will not be a witness. Sussmann’s lawyer informed the court that the Special Counsel stated on April 26 that Steele is “out of the country and isn’t likely to be a witness.”
In fact, Steele is not cooperating with the Special Counsel.
Finally, this statement from the Special Counsel relating to how “the VIPs, meaning Perkins Coie and the [Clinton] campaign” wanted the “Internet data” to be pulled for purposes of digging up information to damage Trump.
- A special grand jury seated to hear evidence in the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into the Trump Organization’s finances is set to expire at the end of the week and will not be extended, people familiar with the investigation tell CNN.
- . Presentations to the grand jury were halted earlier this year after Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg was sworn into office and raised concerns about the strength of the evidence.
For reference, Kansas has a population of ~2.9 million people. Joe Biden & Dems are trying to fundamentally remake the country with open border policies. https://t.co/N3n0uuoCYV
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) April 28, 2022
- Twitter admitted to over-counting some monetizable daily active users between Q1 2019 and Q4 2021.
- Flashback: This isn’t the first time Twitter has admitted to over-counting its user base. In 2017, the company said it overstated its user base numbers for the previous three years.
I am told this morning that Apple and Google will remove Twitter from the App Store if it does not moderate and remove hate speech under @ElonMusk.
This isn’t a new policy, but a commitment already made.
Amazon Web Services has the same commitment.
So there’s that.
— Shaun King (@shaunking) April 27, 2022
Millions of Twitter users are upset today.
Not because they fear they will be banned or censored.
But because they fear the people that disagree with them may not be banned or censored.
— ZUBY: (@ZubyMusic) April 25, 2022
Attacks are coming thick and fast, primarily from the left, which is no surprise, however I should be clear that the right will probably be a little unhappy too.
My goal is to maximize area under the curve of total human happiness, which means the ~80% of people in the middle.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 27, 2022
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 28, 2022
- The Biden administration is abandoning all semblance of Constitutional government by forming a “Disinformation Board” within the Department of Homeland Security to target the Democratic Party’s critics.
- Elon Musk’s purchases Twitter — now they are talking about a disinformation board
- “Nina Jankowicz will head The Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board as executive director,
- The Disinformation Board headed by Jankowicz is forbidden under the U.S.’ Constitution’s First Amendment from demanding censorship without respecting Americans’ due process rights.
- “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances,” the First Amendment states. Congress is not authorized to pass enforceable laws that violate the U.S. Constitution.
- Although SCOTUS has recognized that false statements knowingly issued to federal courts and government agencies may be punishable under the law, citizens’ non-libelous false statements made in the public forum generally fall under First Amendment protection.
- It doesn’t take a deep thinker to see exactly where this is going. Various U.S. government agencies will now define their interests. The definitions will then be transmitted to the officers within big tech and social media, and any entity who dares to challenge that govt definition or govt narrative will be targeted for content removal.
- Permitted speech will be defined by government agencies, and the mechanisms for controlling, targeting or removing speech that challenges that narrative will now lead to content removal. The shift here, the part that must be emphasized, is the official justification in the terms and conditions of the social media platform operators will come from U.S. government agencies, not the platform itself.
- Source: theconservativetreehouse.com
There is no dis-, mis-, or mal-information
There is only information the Government wants you to hear, and the information the U.S. Govt disapproves of.
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) April 28, 2022
Dems: trump collided with Russia
Dems: hunters laptop is Russia
Dems: voter fraud is a myth
Dems: coronavirus came from bats
Dems: masks and lockdowns work
Dems: the vaccine will stop the spread
Dems: we need a Ministry of Truth to fight disinformation
— John LeFevre (@JohnLeFevre) April 28, 2022
Biden's new Head of Disinformation is an unparalleled Russia collusion truther. Makes Rachel Maddow look moderately sane. Tweet after tweet after tweet. A few highlights: pic.twitter.com/zQJd5o2vRP
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) April 28, 2022
So the big question is why are they doing this now, they know what is about to happen, think Durham, Hunters Laptop, election fraud etc. They are going to try to stop this, this will fail, they will end up shutting down communications,
- Donald Trump Jr. launched the Second Amendment Task Force to fight the left’s efforts to cripple gun rights in the U.S.
The Second Amendment is the whole ballgame; it’s the freedom that protects all of our other freedoms. Unfortunately the Biden Administration and Democrats in Congress are hellbent on eroding our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, whether it’s nominating radical gun-grabbers to senior positions in the executive branch or pushing anti-gun legislation. The Second Amendment Task Force is entirely devoted to ensuring the Left is never successful in disarming American citizens.
The people of Ukraine are welcoming the Russian troops, the people know that their country was run by the DS
- A potential Chinese invasion of Taiwan would be devastating to the U.S. economy,
- “It would take years to replace … the capacity … that Taiwan has been making chips if it were to be knocked offline,” Chris Miller, a visiting fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.
- China’s escalating aggression toward Taiwan, the world’s largest producer of semiconductors, has sounded the alarm among both Democrats and Republicans about what could happen to the U.S.’s economy and national security if China invaded.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is running major damage control for the Biden administration’s top Covid doc Dr. Anthony Fauci after he issued deeply conflicting evaluations of the Covid “pandemic.”
- “Covid isn’t over and the pandemic isn’t over,” Psaki claimed.
- But Fauci has drastically changed his tune within the last 24 hours, raising serious concerns about his grasp of the Covid “pandemic,” as well his forthrightness with the American people.
- Source: beckernews.com
Biggest clown on the planet. pic.twitter.com/ApDf11FxPP
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 27, 2022
- A federal investigation into Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) found that public health officials suppressed Covid study findings for political reasons, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) has revealed in a 37-page report.
- GAO investigators inteviewed at least a dozen directors and managers who were involved in the agencies’ Covid guidance. The government watchdog found evidence of “political interference” in scientific reports.
- “A few respondents from CDC and [Food and Drug Administration] FDA stated they felt that the potential political interference they observed resulted in the alteration or suppression of scientific findings,” GAO investigators found.
- “Some of these respondents believed that this potential political interference may have resulted in the politically motivated alteration of public health guidance or delayed publication of Covid-related scientific findings,” they added.
- The FDA would not issue a Covid-19 vaccine authorization prior to the 2020 election, raising questions about political decision-making. The GAO issued 7 recommendations for the FDA, CDC, NIH and HHS:
This is absolutely correct. Giving an annual shot without running a randomized control trial showing improvement in severe disease and hospitalization and even death would be foolish.
Might as well just give a blank check to Bourla
Companies have to prove their products work https://t.co/1W3fk0Qpz2
— Vinay Prasad, MD MPH 🎙️📷 (@VPrasadMDMPH) April 26, 2022
- Aung San Suu Kyi, who was ousted by a military takeover in February 2021, had denied the allegation she accepted gold and hundreds of thousands of dollars as a bribe.
- Myanmar’s former leader Aung San Suu Kyi has been sentenced to five years in prison after being found guilty of corruption.
- The 76-year-old was arrested when she was overthrown by the military who claimed there were unaddressed irregularities in an election her party won by a huge margin.