Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] is continually pushing their green new deal, but now people around the world are fighting back. The people in Canada are realizing they are now enslaved in the system, they are being pushed into 90 year mortgages. Trump and the patriots are now pointing out that Obama is really calling the economic decisions. The patriots are in control and they are showing the people the the infiltration. This is the world they never saw because it was hidden from them. But now they are seeing it and they are rejecting it. The patriots have produced the evidence against [JB] and now [JB] is liability, they are now prepared to have a change of batter. Trump is the the CIC.
- Sir Keir Starmer’s left-wing Labour Party has reportedly abandoned plans to impose so-called “clean air zones” that would slap drivers with emissions taxes in localities throughout the country.
- Following steep public backlash and a disastrous by-election result attributed to anger over leftist London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s widely despised plan to expand the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) car tax scheme to all of London, the Labour Party has reportedly scrapped plans to campaign on bringing the Great Reset-style scheme to the rest of the country.
- While the party had included a pledge to support “clean air zones” in its draft report at Labour’s National Policy Forum — which will serve as the basis for the party’s election manifesto — it has now removed the text, according to The Telegraph.
San Francisco is dying
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) August 13, 2023
- California’s new gas price watchdog known for taking on economic crimes.” It wrote he is “leading a new state agency that will watch over oil markets for possible illegal activity that drives up costs for Californians.” That agency is the Division of Petroleum Market Oversight, a new bureaucracy set up by Senate Bill X1-2 and signed into law last March by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
- According to AAA Gas Prices, California currently suffers the highest gas prices in the country, averaging $5.11 a gallon for regular. The lowest is Mississippi at $3.32. For our neighbors, Nevada is $4.36 and Arizona is $4.01. There’s no reason why California can’t have prices that low.
- The main effect of the Division of Petroleum Market Oversight and Milder’s actions in fact will be to raise prices even higher. At the time he signed the bill, Gov. Newsom said to oil companies, “Prove you’re not price gouging.” But how do you prove a negative? In America, isn’t the accused innocent until proven guilty? The new edict only will increase compliance costs. Instead of investing in new equipment at refineries and gas stations, the companies will hire more lawyers and regulation experts to make sure no one goes to one of the state’s hellhole jails.
- Here are the real main reasons California consistently ranks highest in gas prices:
- State-Level Reasons
- 2017 Gas Tax Increase of $5 Billion a Year
- With a 4 cent increase last month from an inflation adjustment, the tax now hits at 58 cents per gallon. ABC 10 broke down the full gouging taxpayers at the pump:
- 54 cents in state excise tax: among the highest in the nation
- 18.4 cents in federal excise tax
- 23 cents for California’s cap-and-trade program to lower greenhouse gas emissions
- 18 cents for the state’s low-carbon fuel programs
- 2 cents for underground gas storage fees
- An average of 3.7 percent in state and local sales taxes
Global oil demand just hit a record high.
Oil prices are on the rise.
Yet, the U.S. strategic petroleum reserve only has 20 days of cover at current consumption rates. pic.twitter.com/x1zeC0igmF
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) August 11, 2023
- Some homeowners are seeing mortgage periods rise from the typical 25 years to timespans as high as 90 years amid skyrocketing interest rates.
- Mortgage experts say they’ve recently seen amortization periods—the length of time it takes to pay off a mortgage in full—in Canada go as high as 60, 70 and even 90 years for homeowners who have variable-rate loans, but fixed monthly payments.
- The reason some Canadian homeowners are seeing 90-year amortization periods isn’t because lenders are offering a longer mortgage, but because the system automatically changes to lengthen the time period based on the fixed monthly payments.
- The problem is that keeping their fixed monthly payments means a borrower with a variable-rate loan could pay as much as $1.67 million more in interest than a homeowner who is facing the interest rate hikes head on. Ratehub’s calculations shows that the total interest paid by a borrower with a 25-year mortgage costs $448,196, compared to the $2,124,469 that a borrower with a 90-year mortgage would have to pay.
That moment when someone asks if U.S. treasuries are safe 😱🇺🇸pic.twitter.com/GhYhShwxA8
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) August 12, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
The [DS] only does things to help them setup the narrative, so when you see something, think beyond what you are seeing, for example.
- (Via NBC) – Sam Bankman-Fried will head to jail on Friday after a judge sided with a request by federal prosecutors to revoke the FTX founder’s bail over alleged witness tampering. Bankman-Fried will be remanded to custody directly from a court hearing in New York, where he will remain ahead of his criminal trial – which is due to begin on Oct. 2.
- Judge Lewis Kaplan denied Bankman-Fried’s request for delayed detention pending an appeal.
- […] In the motion requesting Bankman-Fried’s detention, the government said that, over the last several months, the defendant had sent over 100 emails to the media and had made over 1,000 phone calls to members of the press. The final straw, according to prosecutors, was Bankman-Fried leaking private diary entries of his ex-girlfriend, Caroline Ellison, to the New York Times. Ellison pleaded guilty to federal charges in Dec. 2022.
- Ellison, who is also the former chief executive of Bankman-Fried’s failed crypto hedge fund, Alameda Research, has been cooperating with the government since December and is expected to be a star witness for the prosecution.
- […] The prosecution described the effort by Bankman-Fried – who faces several wire and securities fraud charges related to the alleged multibillion-dollar FTX fraud – as an attempt to discredit Ellison, characterizing it as a “means of indirect witness intimidation through the press.”
- It is an argument that proved sufficient to convince Judge Kaplan to send Bankman-Fried to jail ahead of his trial. (more)
- After a US judge in New York tells Sam Bankman-Fried he does not have unlimited first amendment rights, Judge Lewis Kaplan revoked bail and sent SBF to jail for using leaks to the media to intimidate a key federal witness against him – his former girlfriend.
- Are they Setting The Stage For Trump
- Meanwhile in DC….
- A US judge in DC telling President Donald John Trump he does not have unlimited first amendment rights; establishing the groundwork for sending DJT to jail for using his political platform to intimate Mike Pence, a key federal witness against him – his former Vice President.
- (Politico) – U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan warned Donald Trump and his attorney Friday that repeated “inflammatory” statements about his latest criminal prosecution would force her to speed his trial on charges related to his bid to subvert the 2020 election.
- “I caution you and your client to take special care in your public statements about this case,” Chutkan told Trump lawyer John Lauro during a hearing. “I will take whatever measures are necessary to safeguard the integrity of these proceedings.”
- Article II of the U.S. Constitution directs the President to nominate federal judges and the Senate to provide advice and consent before confirming the nominees to the bench. In practice, after the President announces federal nominees, the process of confirmation begins in the Senate Judiciary Committee (“SJC”) before the full Senate votes on the nominees. The SJC investigates the nominees’ credentials, holds public hearings, and votes on what type of recommendation to make to the full Senate.
- The Senate’s blue slip policy allows home-state senators to signal their approval or disapproval of a judicial nominee appointed to a seat in their state by filling out and returning a blue slip of paper to the SJC. The SJC practice started as an informal courtesy to incentivize the President to collaborate with homestate senators during the nominations process. In modern day, the process has morphed into a political tool of obstruction, asymmetrically used by Republicans to arbitrarily block a Democratic administrations’ nominee and rob the federal judiciary of highly qualified, diverse, and fair-minded district court judges in certain states. The blue slip can even be used preemptively, blocking potential nominees before they are even publicly nominated and thereby robbing the public of transparency over how they are being weaponized. The blue slip process is not codified in the Senate Judiciary Committee’s rules and is instead a policy set by the Chairperson of the SJC. As of the 117th Congress, the SJC has not allowed any district court nominees to advance if even one homestate senator signals their opposition to the candidate. The result? Certain states have far more unfilled district court vacancies because the White House aims to nominate candidates who have home-state support. Republican senators’ obstruction, via the blue slip process, has made it harder for residents in these states to access justice in a timely manner.
Curious that Weiss will be able to maintain his US Attorney position in Delaware WHILE he is acting as Special Counsel. That's unusual.
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) August 11, 2023
James Comer said Friday that Attorney General Merrick Garland's appointment of U.S. Attorney David Weiss as the special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden was part of a continuing effort by the Department of Justice to cover up the Biden family's crimes. https://t.co/G6HhLn4fX8
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) August 12, 2023
NEW – U.S. Attorney General’s appointment of David Weiss as special counsel “will certainly delay” his testimony on Hunter Biden to Republicans on Capitol Hill.
Henry Kissinger turned 100, I don’t wish death on anyone, but I know that all the major media have already written his obituary in advance. As soon as he dies, they will add a line about his death, push a button and these obituaries, gushing with praise from Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Ted Koppel, Xi Jinping and other famous people, will appear online. But Kissinger doesn’t deserve such praise. Here’s why.
- Part of this funding would apparently go towards building housing for illegal immigrants at the border so that they have a place to live while they are being processed.
- Biden’s plan would provide housing for illegal immigrants where they could come and go as they please while the Department of Homeland Security puts them through an expedited process, Axios reported. Officials told the outlet that funding for the housing program — if approved by Congress — would allow the government to get the illegal immigrants through the legal process within three weeks.
The Biden administration claims a housing program will allow the federal government to keep track of illegal immigrants without placing them in a detention facility and would take some of the burden off overrun migrant shelters near the border. After the administration stopped holding illegal immigrants in detention facilities in 2021, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) expanded its use of GPS monitoring and phone calls to check in with illegal immigrants who are seeking asylum after being let go inside the U.S
- We have thousands of homeless veterans in this country and Biden wants to use tax dollars to build housing for people entering the country illegally.
The Daily Wire reports:
- Not a penny of that money should be spent building housing for illegal border crossers as long as we still have homeless American veterans.
BEST STORY OF THE WEEK? Vietnam veteran would have been laid to rest alone but 'brothers' wouldn't let that happen — 300 American Legion Riders on motorcycles provide escort. https://t.co/G336VlW5C3 #FoxNews
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 13, 2023
- According to ZeroHedge:
In April of last year, the ruling Taliban government announced the prohibition of poppy farming, citing both their strong religious beliefs and the extremely harmful social costs that heroin and other opioids – derived from the sap of the poppy plant – have wrought across Afghanistan.
It has not been all bluster. New research from geospatial data company Alcis suggests that poppy production has already plummeted by around 80% since last year. Indeed, satellite imagery shows that in Helmand Province, the area that produces more than half of the crop, poppy production has dropped by a staggering 99%. Just 12 months ago, poppy fields were dominant. But Alcis estimates that there are now less than 1,000 hectares of poppy growing in Helmand.
Instead, farmers are planting wheat, helping stave off the worst of a famine that U.S. sanctions helped create. Afghanistan is still in a perilous state, however, with the United Nations warning that six million people are close to starvation.
- what the U.S. has been doing all these years as the opium trade grew — and grew — to the point where a sizable percentage of the Afghan population were hopelessly addicted to opium and heroin, and the nation became a pariah state because of all its drug production. Were U.S, drug eradication efforts useful at all? This went on for decades, with absolutely zero progress. If anything, U.S. efforts produced the opposite of their intended effect, given the descent of the country.
- CIA [DS] Used the drugs to fund their operations
- Washington asked Egypt to supply anti-tank missiles, air defense systems and small arms for Ukraine, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing unidentified US officials. The requests were made on multiple occasions, including during a March meeting between US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in Cairo.
- Cairo has reportedly balked at requests to send weapons to Kiev as it seeks to maintain neutrality on the conflict with Russia
- Egyptian officials have reportedly decided not to get involved in arming Ukraine, shrugging off repeated US requests to produce artillery shells and other weapons needed for Kiev’s counteroffensive against Russian forces.
Global oil demand just hit a record high.
Oil prices are on the rise.
Yet, the U.S. strategic petroleum reserve only has 20 days of cover at current consumption rates. pic.twitter.com/x1zeC0igmF
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) August 11, 2023
Trump made the country energy independent, Biden has been draining the SPR to counter the fuel prices, What is the SPR used for, emergencies, war etc.
What happens if we are are the cusp of war, how will the military be able to operate
was that our “wargames” i.e. get us meme troops in a live-fire drill?
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
Remember, if a therapeutic drug was available, then Emergency Use Authorization would not have been available for the vaccines
The FDA lied about Ivermectin to protect Big Pharma’s profits https://t.co/0t4F8GIEI7
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) August 11, 2023
Never forget how viciously the FDA spoke out against the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID, which they now concede can be prescribed by doctors to treat the virus.
How many lives did they cost?
These people should be in prison. pic.twitter.com/JvrZv2QpWX
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) August 12, 2023
Not only did physicians get bonuses for mass vaccination campaigns based on percentages of patients jabbed, they got an extra $50 per patient as an "incentive".
"your practice will receive $50 per Anthem member five years of age and older vaccinated by December 31, 2022." pic.twitter.com/H2HoRZWyhh
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) August 12, 2023
Eurostat Reveals the Most Vaccinated Countries Are STILL Seeing High Rates of Excess Mortality
More vaccinated countries:
• Finland – 12.4% more deaths than expected.
• Ireland – 12.16% more deaths than expected.
• Austria – 13.175% more deaths than expected.
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) August 12, 2023
Less vaccinated countries:
• Romania – 12% fewer deaths than expected.
• Bulgaria – 8.74% fewer deaths than expected.
• Hungary – 2% fewer deaths than expected.
“This [fewer deaths] is what we would expect everywhere because during the pandemic, the people that died were the people that were most vulnerable, and therefore they died a few years earlier than they would have done, and they’re not dying now.
So we would expect lower death rates globally, everywhere at the moment. But we’re seeing the exact opposite of that,” remarked Dr. John Campbell.
The VAX doesn’t work: true.
The VAX sheds: true
VAX has 1,200 side effects: true.
VAX starts turbo cancer: true.
VAX gives kids myocarditis: true.
VAX starts huge blood clots: true
VAX contains SV40: true.
VAX makes spike protein: true
VAX has no safety studies: true.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) August 12, 2023
Top Covid Experts Raked in 58 Royalty Payments During Pandemic While Americans Suffered
Dr. Francis Collins, former NIH Director, and Dr. Tony Fauci, former NIAID Director, cashed in big time during the Covid pandemic. The two most influential Covid experts raked in 58 royalty… pic.twitter.com/uzocss1b2W
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) August 12, 2023
- payments as part of a sum of NIH royalties that amounted to $325 million. Meanwhile, the public health officials recommended business-crushing lockdowns that forced thousands of people to lose their share of the American Dream. Dr. Collins and Dr. Fauci together got a reported 58 royalty payments between them for allowing companies to use their COVID-19 vaccines.
- These vaccines were developed with funding from U.S. taxpayers by private pharmaceutical firms. Both Fauci and Collins profited from consistent royalties throughout the pandemic. OpenTheBooks, a transparency organization, recently released over 1,500 pages of these unredacted records.
- The documents detail the various companies that compensated Fauci and Collins for the technology. The majority of these records were accessed through a largely effective use of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
The NIH resisted these FOIA requests but, in the end, OpenTheBooks secured most of the records. Altogether, 56,000 transactions were recorded, totaling over $325 million. However, specific payment details and related licenses were not mentioned. Sen. @RandPaulconfronted Dr. Anthony Fauci in June 2022 on the royalty payments, which had been kept secret from the American public. “The NIH continues to refuse to voluntarily divulge the names of scientists who receive royalties and from which companies over the period of time from 2010 to 2016, 27,000 royalty payments were paid to 1800 NIH employees,” Paul said. “We know that.
Not because you told us, but because we forced you to tell us through the Freedom of Information Act. “Over 193 million was given to these… 1800 employees,” Paul added. “Can you tell me that you have not received a royalty from any entity that you ever oversaw the distribution of money in research grants?” “Well, first of all, let’s talk about royalty,” Fauci rebutted. “No, that’s the question,” Senator Paul insisted. “Have you ever overseen, have you ever received a royalty payment from a company that you later oversaw money going to that company?” “You know, I don’t know as a fact, but I doubt it,”
- The sign for Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach was vandalized with a swastika this week.
- The symbol was spray-painted over the former president’s name.
- According to local station WPTV, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said that no incident report had been filed by the Trump Organization — which oversees the property.
— WPTV (@WPTV) August 11, 2023
- The sign was vandalized by former Republican Rep. Tom Rooney’s son in 2020.
- Rooney’s son, Thomas Joseph J. Rooney, was charged with one misdemeanor count of criminal mischief causing property damage of $200 or less after painting “BLM” on the sign.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) August 12, 2023
Gov. Ron DeSantis walks through a crowd chanting “We love Trump” and “We want Trump” pic.twitter.com/IBjOWcEH1i
— Lalee Ibssa (@LaleeIbssa) August 12, 2023
- NBC’s Chuck Todd woke up sleepy Biden supporters on Sunday with a damning report on Meet the Press that showed President Joe Biden has been lying about his son Hunter Biden’s corruption scandal.
- Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden’s business associates at the White House, spoke with them on the phone at least twenty times (according to Devon Archer’s testimony), but has steadfastly denied that his son did anything wrong.
- “President Biden’s handling of the case has raised questions at a time when voters already have doubts about his age and political standing,” Todd said. “Biden brought his son to a state dinner just two days after the plea deal that has since collapsed was announced, and he has repeatedly defended him denying wrongdoing altogether, even though Hunter Biden himself has pled guilty.”
NBC then rolled a montage of Biden denying that his son Hunter Biden had done anything wrong.
Meanwhile, on ABC News’ “This Week,” Jon Karl was blunt about Joe Biden misleading Americans about Hunter Biden taking money from foreign actors.
- NBC recently cited Democrats’ concerns about Joe Biden’s mounting scandals.
Could the Democrat establishment be quietly planning for a President Michelle?
Obviously, nobody thinks Joe Biden is fully in charge of his own White House. The real question is, who is? It ain't Kamala. There are more and more whispers that the man at the heart of things may in… pic.twitter.com/pOdC2l0fIr
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 12, 2023
fact still be President Obama — who, unlike any other former U.S. presidents for the past century, still maintains a primary residence in D.C. Roughly 75 percent of top Biden aids are Obama-era veterans.
Now, one of Britain’s top papers says that foreign politicians assume Biden won’t be the 2024 nominee, and when they talk to him they feel like they’re just talking to the face of the operation, not its brain. Whoever that brain is, they clearly don’t want Kamala as president, and they probably don’t want Gavin Newsom either. Michelle, in contrast, polls well, and can replace Kamala without anyone calling it racist.
Watch for Democrats to start quietly pushing Michelle Obama more and more, as a “unifying force” for the party against Trump. Is Michelle remotely qualified or capable of being president? The answer to that for Democrats is “who cares?” For them, Biden is the ultimate proof of concept they can get the world to accept any warm (or cold) body as “President of the United Sates.”
- “There are polls that also say I have great approval ratings.”
IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
- Among more than 100 publicly released polls dating to October 2021, none shows Vice President Kamala Harris with approval ratings that outweigh disapproval ratings.
- FiveThirtyEight, a polling aggregation website, shows the average for Harris’ recent approval polls have hovered around 12 points “underwater.”
BREAKING: Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel confirms that 8,000 – 10,000 voter registrations that were dropped off at the Muskegon City Clerk ahead of the 2020 election were fraudulent.
If it wasn't for MI City Clerk Ann Meisch who caught the woman dropping off these… pic.twitter.com/7K6eHnLTva
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) August 11, 2023
- BREAKING: Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel confirms that 8,000 – 10,000 voter registrations that were dropped off at the Muskegon City Clerk ahead of the 2020 election were fraudulent.
- If it wasn’t for MI City Clerk Ann Meisch who caught the woman dropping off these ballots, they would have likely been added to the state’s voter rolls. Just imagine how many voter registrations were not caught in swing states…
- On Friday, Detroit News confirmed @gatewaypundit‘s reporting on the development. A redacted police report describes how Meisch encountered a woman dropping off 8,000 – 10,000 completed voter registration applications. The @gatewaypunditreported that the “registrations included the same handwriting, non-existent addresses, and incorrect phone numbers.”
- An investigation found that the woman worked for GBI Strategies. GBI Strategies was funded by dark money super PAC ‘BlackPAC,’ who paid them $11,254,919 to register voters for Joe Biden.
- Upon further investigation, the police found guns, burner phones, pre-paid cash cards and incomplete registrations at a defunct eyeglass store where GBI Strategies had set up operation. There was plenty of fraud in the 2020 election. The problem was that people in positions of power didn’t want to find it. (The image below is Black PAC’s payment totals to GBI Strategies)
The credibility of our institutions [Constitutional Law that governs our Great Land [Our Republic]], and our ability to regain the trust and faith of the American people, all depends on our ability to restore [EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW] by prosecuting those responsible [Blind-Justice].
Treasonous acts [sedition] against the Republic [the ‘People’] of the United States [START – LEAD-IN].
Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.
Planned & coordinated [D/ F].
This is not about politics.
Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society.
It has been protected and safeguarded.
It has been camouflaged to appear as trusted.
It has been projected [normalized] by stars.
One must only look to see.
[Symbolism will be their downfall]
This is not another  year election.
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”
You are not alone.
We stand together.
Fear not, all will be well right after the election.
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
Who stepped down today [forced]?
Why is this relevant?
How do you ‘show’ the public the truth?
How do you ‘safeguard’ US elections post-POTUS?
How do you ‘remove’ foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
DECLAS > Purpose > illuminate the ‘TRUTH’ > People
Transparency is the only way forward [CONTROLLED MEDIA – ‘Enemy of the People’].
- Two out of three Americans are awake and not woke. They see that truth behind the many lies from the Democrats and their corrupt media and Big Tech.
- In April, a poll at Rasmussen Reports reported that two-thirds of Americans suspect that the Feds incited the Jan 6 riots.
- This poll was before the former head of the Capitol Police spoke with Tucker Carlson and shared that Jan 6 was all a setup to get President Trump.
- In May, a poll by Rasmussen Reports found that 62% of Americans believed that the 2020 Election was stolen. This number has grown over time.
- Also in May, a super majority of Americans per a Rasmussen poll showed that they believed the Biden gang’s crimes related to foreign influence peddling were a big deal.
- These poll results agree with a Daily Mail poll from today that show:
Americans by wide margins say President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, violated a law against peddling foreign influence, a DailyMail.com poll shows, amid swirling allegations about the first family’s business dealings.
Fully 63 percent of voters say the president breached the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), which obliges people to declare foreign interests, when he served as vice president and his son worked with the Ukrainian energy firm Burisma.
- Americans know the truth and are going around the many lies from the globalist, evil, criminal, communist and corrupt left and their fake media pushers.
President Trump spotted yesterday wearing the Space Force logo on his sleeve again.
He wears it proudly 🇺🇸
“We created a brand new beautiful branch of the military… This is gonna be an important one too. Space Force.” pic.twitter.com/lHbj5eWlLI
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) August 12, 2023